Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fired Fish - The Outsiders (Dou Yu)

Default Fired Fish - The Outsiders (Dou Yu)

this series has lan zhen long (barbie hsu's boyfriend), and these two other guys. i think the male lead in this series is pretty cute, but i don't know his name.

i've watched 6 episodes so far, and it's turning out to be really good.

anybody else watch it?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/83/l_p1003248583.jpg')
    the problem with this world is that everybody is a few drinks behind.

I have it but I never watched it b4. Think it's worth it to watch?
    Huang Yi Forever

My Fanfics:
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/H_Z_G_G_3[Completed]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Lovefate [Completed]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Desires [Processing]

i think you should give it a try. i'm not so down with the gangster motif to the series, but underlying the gangster stories is a great romantic story. its pretty cute.

This series is base on internet story, a lot of people very interest in the story and they make it on TV. Among 9 stories the from the same writer, this one is the best. So, it is worthed to watch. The stories is about a naif girl who falls in love with a gangster boy's. Since the boy can't follow her way, she's the one who follow his.
    Just give it a try. Anybody know what's the song title and who sang it?
    CCL

is there any interesting honeys in this

guo pin chao is a HOTTIE!!!

i really like the theme song too, so im gonna try to find a place to download it. the name of the song is 'lydia' by FIR. but i like the soundtrack overall! i can't wait to watch more of this series.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

I've watched it (sort of) about two months ago and it was ok, way better than some of those youth dramas that come out recently. The main lead is really tall and cute !

Here's some infor about this series from lunardream: The Outsiders
    Cheers!!!!!!

i finished watching this series last nite. im really liking the soundtrack to this series.

the parts leading up to the ending was so sad. but overall, this series was really good.

Default wut the ending?

wut the ending of this stori? i kinda feel that everyone would die, hehehhe teo me sumone? thanx

did the main girl end up with the main guy?? Does anybody know where i can read the internet story?

Originally posted by Babietinhyeu
    did the main girl end up with the main guy?? Does anybody know where i can read the internet story?
    I heard the main guy die

Default Re: wut the ending?

Originally posted by LiL wEi wEi
    wut the ending of this stori? i kinda feel that everyone would die, hehehhe teo me sumone? thanx
    ah hao gets tricked into going to the pier to see off the girl from china. ah bao slices him to death there. xiao yan zi, ah chi, and shan zi show up in time to see this. ah hao dies while on the ambulance ride to the hospital.

shortly thereafter, ah bao kills the big boss, and he becomes the big boss. the girl from china kisses up to ah bao, saying that she wants to live the lavish life... so he takes her in as his girlfriend.

ah chi is really distraught that his girlfriend, hung do (red bean) dies as a result of a severe beating by ah bao & friends. (btw, she dies before ah hao dies). in hopes of getting revenge on ah bao, he kills the rat (lao shu). prior to stabbing the rat to death, the rat manages to shoot ah chi in the knee. uncle huei, fearing that he'd seek revenge, forces him to go to the farm that he has retired to.

shortly after ah hao dies, xiao yan zi gets hospitalized because she is malnourished because she is still very depressed about ah hao's passing. at the hospital is where she, shan zi, and ah chi find out that she is pregnant with ah hao's baby. from then on, she takes good care of herself.

anyway, so back to the girl from china... she ends up killing ah bao 5 years later with a flawless plan.

This series is awsome.. so interesting.. and that guy the leading guy.. ish so HOtt.. whats XAIO YAN ZI's real name? or the main girl..
    Last edited by Mz. Shortie; 06-29-04 at 10:02 PM.

Originally posted by gumball
    guo pin chao is a HOTTIE!!!

i really like the theme song too, so im gonna try to find a place to download it. the name of the song is 'lydia' by FIR. but i like the soundtrack overall! i can't wait to watch more of this series.

Thanxs for telling me Imma d/l it on LIMEWIRE.. lols.. so glad i found it.. I was like that sound rocks.. I want it.. hhaha... Oh and whose guo pin chao?? im not chinese so i wouldn't know... Is it ah hao?? Oh yea do you have any pics from the movie or Reg.. shots? or are they new actors/actresses...
    Last edited by Mz. Shortie; 06-29-04 at 10:15 PM.

This series is soooo sad. By the way, didn't want to watch, but did the main guy cheat on his girlfriend with the Mainland Chinese girl? Did he marry his girlfriend to start with or they just lived together? They cut out so many scenes in Viet dubbed version. Really suck. Thanks.

Sorry, when I wrote "cheat", what I meant was "did he sleep with her?" Because I skipped to the part when the Mainland girl told the girl friend that she was pregnant with her boy friend's baby.

Does anyone know where I can find the fanfic story online? Thanks.

I just started watching this and thought it's a actually pretty good... Guo Pin Chao and Lan Zheng Long are both super cute! I can't wait to finish it...

I heard from someone that they are actually doing a sequel to this, does anyone know anything about it?

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

I finished this serie a while ago... omg.. I fell DEEPLY@in love with Guo Pin Chao that guy is soooooo gorgeous!!

Its such a sad serie.. but its really really good!!! and the songs are really great too!! Guo Ping Chao sang one of the songs in the soundtrack too hehe dunno what its called thou hey if anyone has it.. can someone PLZ contact me?! I want it soo bad!

mellon: yea A Hao slept with the mainland girl, but its coz he thought she was Xiao Yan Zi. and no they never were married, just eloped together and lived together. And the mainland girl did admit that she was lying about the pregancy later.

luv4ever: yea they are doing a sequel to it.. infact its shooting rite now. I cant waiiiitttt! More of Guo Pin Chao!!!!! *sighs in bliss* kehehehee
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

how are they going to do a sequel with this when so many of the cast members died??

i have the song sang by guo pin chao. the soundtrack is AWESOME!