Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Fired Fish - The Outsiders (Dou Yu)

Red face

yea i so wanted somebody, anybody 2 just beat the crap outta Xiao Die cuz she was a hell of a ****, n she got Yu Hao killed at the end 2...which totally pissed me off.
    the only thing i don't like bout San Zi is the fact that he's played by Lan Zheng Long, cuz i don't like him as an actor....(prejudice from Meteor Garden...he was the fake cousin...) n i don't think he's that good looking......but Yu Hao on the other hand...he's really tall....n he's cute...2 an extent...not the hottest thing ever but pretty cute.

Quote Originally Posted by 2socks
    DYI = Outsiders I (Part I).
    Heh... sorry, was too lazy to type it full.

Yeah, to some extent, Lie's appareance seemed 'forced'. The 1st few episodes I kept going, "sooo... why is he there??" I know he's supposed to be the mole but it just doesn't seem to flow very well....

Then, why did Xiong Ge suddenly grow hair over night?? And his assistant suddenly have a change of wardrobe. Quite funny.
    Yea i kno rite, i don't get how Xiong Ge suddenly grew hair, but his assisstent's change of wardrobe i think is for the better, cuz he looks a lot more like a mafia/gangster dude now...hahaha

I hated Xiao Die so much! I don't see anything good in her.. and personally, ithink Yu Hao must be blind.. HOw can SHE compare to XZY? Not only did she casued Yu Hao's death, i think she caused Hong Dou's death, yeah? Cause that time, if she didn't like about Yu Hao making her pregnant, then Hong Dou and XZY didn't go home and meet up with The bad guys
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Ya, that's what XYZ said to her (Xiao Die) as well when she came to apologise after Hong Dou's death.

I think Xiao Die's supposed to be very pitiful i.e. kidnapped for prostitution, lost her best friend, illegal in a strange country... lost and helpless. It's only natural she should fall for the guy who saved her. I'm not sure if it's the actress who didn't do a good enough job or

About Xiong Ge's assistant (what's his name again?) changing wardrobe in DYII, I think it made him less 'cool'. He looked 'cool' in suits.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

I felt pity for Xiao Die at first, but then i think she got quite annoying....always ''yu da ge" here "yu da ge" there....argh...i'm on episode 17 now...from you guys' reviews...i think i'll hate her even more at the end of the show. that part where Xiao Yan Zi commited suicide was absolutely a shocker! All the while in the 4 years after she got raped, she's been holding on....acting strong...and then just becuz of that stupid Xiao Die's words,she commited suicide....And the thing that got me pissed off is, it's San Zi who's there for her again. And where in the world was Yu Hao? Bravo to San Zi for those punches on Yu Hao's pretty face!

Talking

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    that's the annoying part about DYII, cuz XYZ kept on saying how she had 2 b strong and how she can't crumple even tho she has nothing more inside 2 offer she still needed 2 keep up the pretenses. it sounds really great...but if u watch how she acted it out...it's very very very annoying...cuz by the end of the show...i was really disliking her....n liking the other female lead more.

Default question

I just finished the episode where the girl from China finds out her friend is dead. Can someone please please tell me what was that book that bao ge's girlfriend put on the bookshelf? its the one that yu hao's uncle found and showed san zi. sorry, i dont understand much mandarin, and i didnt get that part. thanks!!
    also, about how many more episodes do i have? thank you!

It's an accounts book, documenting detailed import/exports, stocks etc... It's ont real, of course.. bogus accounts used to frame Xiong Ge, YuHao and gang.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Red face

u don't have much, the whole show only has like 21 episodes...or 20...i 4got...but it gets better...god u r gonna hate that girl from China.

Some spoilers...

I just finished watching this a couple of days ago...I would say the best Taiwan show I've watched, and I usually don't watch Taiwan shows...well at least not the idol ones as they irritate me to death before the first quarter ends. Compared to other shows I've watched...I guess it's alright...some cliches here and there, but alright. Also good eye candy ~ me like Dylan =)

I guess most people don't agree, but I didn't find Ady's acting all that great. It did improve from her acting in this angel show with Lin You Wei, but I found her kind of annoying in the beginning and middle.....the end she got a bit better. Her character is also kind of stupid; I mean, love is great and all, but you do NOT give up that much and ruin yourself like that. No matter what anyone says, it's NOT worth it. Oh yeah, I really liked Dylan's voice, he sounds so innocent and sweet, and I thought his acting was very good after he just found out about XYZ's rape *props*.

Stupid stereotype about the girl from China *rolls eyes*, please not all girls from China are that stupid. Besides, I felt that Xiao Die's character was SO damn typecast..you find someone like her in every show to stir up some hatred and blame towards the "third person" who screws things up and then "learns" in the end and patches it up (well not really considering that Dylan's dead, but she did get revenge).

I think that the original story was better since it's a more realistic portrayal of mobsters and life in gangs, whereas Dou Yu made everything seem so innocent and didn't show enough weaknesses. For example, Dou Yu downplayed Xiao Yan Zi's naiiveness and tried to raise her status by making her into this super piano player. Simillarly, Ah Hao had many excuses and reasons to turn to the gangster life as opposed to Cheng Ge who just ends up there "just because" which most likely happens in real life. Also, I liked how Xiao Xiong Ju returned to her parents in the end. Plus, Shan Zi was too smart in the show ~ the guy in the original story was more realistic.
    Last edited by 999roses; 06-20-05 at 11:14 PM.

??? i read the original story, it was pretty much the same as the show...???

Generally it was the same, but there were some parts of it that were different which I noted in my above post. I dunno, I just felt the story was more realistic while the series tried to spice up things and worked very hard to get out the message "it wasn't their/his/her fault" and found excuses for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyah
    Hi heavensentangel ! The song Jenny Yang Bu Gong Ping has the lyrics you are looking for. Does anyone have the English Translation of this song?. I enjoyed listening to it. I really love this chinovela It is one of my favorite series. Guo Pin Caho & Lan Zheng Long& Zhang Xun Jie I would say had the best trio tandem so far. Do you know where can I find the lyrics of the other ost of The Outsiders 1 "TILL THE END" and who sung it. God Bless you

Jenny Yang- Bu Gong Ping
    Album: The Outsiders Soundtrack

zou le na me yuan
    fa xian ni bu zai shen bian
    du zi zou guo le shen zi ji dou bu liao jie
    wei lai de lan tu ying gai you ni bu gai zhi sheng tan xi
    zhi shi ou er lei liu bu ting

# jian qiang de li you
    zhi shi zi ji pian zi ji
    ni yan zhong de kong ju shuo shen me dou duo yu
    fu chu de yi qie zhi bu zhi de yong yuan bu hui you da an
    zhi you tian zhi dao wo you me ai ni

CHORUS:
    yi ke rin xin shu yu yi ge ren
    zai ai qing le shen me suan gong ping
    ai de shen ye shang de shen
    shi bu shi zui mie le zi ji
    yi ke xin shu yu wo zi ji
    ai qing li zhao bu dao gong ping
    er dang ni zui hou xuan ze le tao bi
    wo xue hui bu gong ping

BACK TO # THEN CHORUS
    wow this song was my all time fav since i watch dou yu last time... anyone have pic of jenny yang?? search for it but no information abt her... curious curious..haha
    吃到老,玩到老,原来我已经这么老了…… ---月如

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Just relistening to the OST again.... falling in love all over again....
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Argh....The Outsiders II is annoying me....with the story suddenly starting back on 5 years go......i still prefer part one......
    Last edited by chelsea_fan; 07-27-05 at 08:42 AM.

hello hello everyone. i'm kinda new at this blog thing but i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get/download the outsiders 1 soundtrack

i just got done watching this drama and thought it was pretty good. it's been a while since i've seen a chinese/taiwanese drama that i liked.

i thought that some parts of the drama was a bit cliche and annoying but overall not bad. the beginning was a total turn off. i couldn't get into the drama at all until my mom watched 1/3 of it than i finally started liking it.

my favorite ones are ady an yi xuan, michael zhang xun jie, and blue. i thought they were all pretty good actors and portrayed their characters pretty well. i thought that dylan wasn't so great in his portrayal of his character. i had so much hope for him because he was so cute in the pics and thought that maybe he might be a good actor but he just turned out to be so annoying. his acting is annoying. i just couldn't stand him...altho he did get better as the drama progressed, but i probably won't watch any of his stuff.

i think this drama could have been better if there were better (script) writers. still, tho, i liked it a lot.

Wink The Outsiders story

I have just finished watching 'The Outsiders' and thought of buying 'The Outsiders II'. Is part 2 good?

The story is all about gang triad and love. I roughly knew that Yuhao and Xiao Yanzi will not end up together and expect tragic ending. Both of them are after all from different worlds...I think this show is also telling people not to get involved in any gang triads and the harshness in life.

In the show, I really pity Xiao Yanzi. Her life could have been better if she had not met Yuhao. I also some doubts even if she ends up with Sanzi , unless Sanzi can leave the gang triad and also leave Taiwan to seek for a new life with Xiao Yanzi. Certain things are fated in the beginning. Ha ha, I used to play Sanzi's role ( Don't worry I am not a gangster or from any gang triad! ) as I liked a girl but she only like her boyfriend. Same as Sanzi, I did not reveal my feelings to the girl. Sigh...the show ( Sanzi's role ) really remind me about my past.

Sorry to talk about my own personal past...ok...back to the show! Some may say that if only Yuhao had did this, or if certain things never happen, Yuhao and Xiao Yanzi could have end up together happily. I personally think that if Yuhao is not a gangster from the school in the first place and somehow have met Xiao Yanzi, things may then be different...but if Yuhao is not a gangster, Xiao Yanzi may not even like him in the first place. ( Ha ha, is this what they say about usually girls like bad and cool guys?)

Pei Yuyan ( Xiao Yanzi )'s parents had plan everything for her since young as I think that they wanted their daughter to be 'perfect' in life. In this world, there are many different types of people and of 'different worlds'. Mainly because of this, some true loving couples never end up together. Sigh. Will the world be better if things are simplier and there are not much different people of different status?

To all the loving couples out there...always think that you are lucky to have each other. There are a lot of people out there who are not so lucky/suffering. Treasure relationships. God bless all loving couples.
    Last edited by Duan Yu; 09-30-05 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duan Yu
    I

Sorry to talk about my own personal past...ok...back to the show! Some may say that if only Yuhao had did this, or if certain things never happen, Yuhao and Xiao Yanzi could have end up together happily. I personally think that if Yuhao is not a gangster from the school in the first place and somehow have met Xiao Yanzi, things may then be different...but if Yuhao is not a gangster, Xiao Yanzi may not even like him in the first place. ( Ha ha, is this what they say about usually girls like bad and cool guys?)

well, also, Ah Hao was raised with no parents. Most of his morals were taught on the street, which is HOW TO SURVIVE. I mean, his grandma had amnesia or something, where was he gonna get money? Most of his money were from doing street racing and he grew up only knowing to protect his love ones. At times i feel that yu Hao was forced into the gang. Once you are in a gang, i think it is hard to get out without people trying to kill you.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

hey guys, i have a question, i recently bought The outsiders and i dont know why but on disk 10 and 11 there is a huge gap. Episode 10 ends off after they celebrate the uncle that raised them's birthday and they give him a watch. Episode 11 suddenly turns in four years later, i wonder if thats right...?

Hope you guys can help me!!!
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

i forgot to mention, how many episodes is in Dou Yu I? and each episode has how many minutes?
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot