Thread: GL Sword Gods

Question GL Sword Gods

Who was the ultimate sword god in the GL universe. Is it the 3rd Master Xie, Yan Nan Tian or Yan 13? or is it someone else.

How impressive were their achievement as described by GL and how does it compare to JY sword ultimo DuGu QiuBai?

havent read '3rd Master Sword' so not sure about them... yan Nan tian is supreme in sword because he possess Jia Yi Shen Gong, not because of his sword art.

i personally think it is Jing Wu Ming/Ah Fei, because they NEVER draw their sword if they dun have 100% of striking their enemy down during duel. however i like Ye Gu Cheng & Ximen Chuixue
    Any Singaporeans interested in buying swords? Go here http://www.weaponmasters.com/?ID=WEAPONS&FDX=&FMAX=&SORT=&ITEM=KR-6&LOCATION=PHOTOS I'm looking for someone to split the Shipping Cost =) PM me...

In my opinion I choose Fang Bao Wei from Huan Hua Xi Jian Lu and Yu Pei Yu from Ming Jian Feng Liu coz they knew the philosophy

Originally posted by Alucard
    In my opinion I choose Fang Bao Wei from Huan Hua Xi Jian Lu and Yu Pei Yu from Ming Jian Feng Liu coz they knew the philosophy
    Yu Pei Yu, although extremely powerful...wasn't excatly what I call a swordsman though.

Originally posted by Xiao Feng
    Yu Pei Yu, although extremely powerful...wasn't excatly what I call a swordsman though.
    This may be true, but since he was able to transcend "forms" altogether his martial arts were supreme. For him it didn't matter if he had a sword or not, the outcome would always be the same. Combining the Ephemeral Form of Dexterity with a sword would be quite interesting though...
    --=={Grundle}==--

Default Re: GL Sword Gods

Originally posted by Xiao Feng
    Who was the ultimate sword god in the GL universe. Is it the 3rd Master Xie, Yan Nan Tian or Yan 13? or is it someone else.
    i bet it is Yan13... if 3rd Master Xie said no one can withstand the 15th sword of Yan13, it means NO ONE!! 100% no one!!! he has reached the highest stage of 'sword' XMCX maybe is as good as Yan13 too...
    Last edited by ~; 06-07-04 at 10:38 AM.
    Any Singaporeans interested in buying swords? Go here http://www.weaponmasters.com/?ID=WEAPONS&FDX=&FMAX=&SORT=&ITEM=KR-6&LOCATION=PHOTOS I'm looking for someone to split the Shipping Cost =) PM me...

Default Re: Re: GL Sword Gods

Originally posted by ~
    i bet it is Yan13... if 3rd Master Xie said no one can withstand the 15th sword of Yan13, it means NO ONE!! 100% no one!!! he has reached the highest stage of 'sword' XMCX maybe is as good as Yan13 too...
    The older 3rd Master Xie and possibly Ding Pang should have surpassed Sword #15 by the time of "Full Moon, Curved Sabre".

I'd say XMCX or Yan 13.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

I'd say Ximen Chuixue.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think ding pang only use sword at the beginning of the novel. He used sabre mostly
    can he be considered as sword god?

Originally posted by Alucard
    Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think ding pang only use sword at the beginning of the novel. He used sabre mostly
    can he be considered as sword god?
    I don't think anyone implied he was a Sword God. I was just stating that he may have surpassed Sword #15 with his sabre.

need gu long guru to comment on this.