Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Could 20 year old GJ/YG replace ZWJ at the Ming's Peak battle?

Default Could 20 year old GJ/YG replace ZWJ at the Ming's Peak battle?

ok, enough with omega 56 year old GJ and 36 year old YG.

lets look at them in their 20.

ZWJ managed to defeat every sect at the Ming's Peak, and he was about 20 or 21 year old.

Could GJ at the end of LOCH being also 20 succeed?

Could YG after he mastered the Heavy Iron Sword being around 19 or 20, not sure, can also succeed?

Althought their internal energy is insufficient compare to ZWJ at that time, I believe they would be able to defeat them.

My only doubt is how GJ is going to handle the Heaven Sword of MJ, knowing him he would use his bare hand. While YG could just over power MJ's heaven sword with his Iron Heavy Sword.

Do include all the other fighters that ZWJ encounter on the Ming's peak.

If it were one on one battles, GJ and YG are probably better fighters than the fighters that are aligning to challege ZWJ. It probably won't be a problem for GJ since if HR were there, she'll let him use the Jade Stick. But I wonder can it take on the Heaven Sword without being sever in two.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Remember, Guo Jing at that time already had at least around 80 of the Great's internal energy; when he matched palms with them, they found out that they could not hold back at all, or else Guo Jing's palms would overwhelm them (the Greats) at the end of ROCH. And Yang Guo was good enough to go head to head with Jin Lun Guoshi and win. I would definitely say that the two of them would be able to beat everyone there.

I don't think GJ had 80% of the Great's internal energy that time. H7G's palms were getting gradually weaker due to his earlier wound. GJ was dizzy after fighting HYS. And can't do anything when OYYF took a hold at him.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

why don't we put more ppl into this scenario say DY, XZ and LHC together with GJ and YG?

Originally posted by Xiao Feng
    why don't we put more ppl into this scenario say DY, XZ and LHC together with GJ and YG?
    yea, why not.

I'm sure the audience at Ming's Peak would be amaze by the 6MSJ of DY. Those descentent have almost lost the 1 Yang Finger.

Shoot, imagine DFBB fighting MJST'sHeaven Sword with his strings and needles, that would be cool.

Default Re: Could 20 year old GJ/YG replace ZWJ at the Ming's Peak battle?

Originally posted by TaiHan
    My only doubt is how GJ is going to handle the Heaven Sword of MJ, knowing him he would use his bare hand. While YG could just over power MJ's heaven sword with his Iron Heavy Sword.
    Hehe. If YG had his big sword, the heaven sword wouldn't even be there. MJST would be nothing without that sword.

I'll not make any presumptions about the stamina of GJ or YG because I'm not too clear on their exact levels, but if we're adding in XZ, then it'd be pretty clear that his energy can at least match ZWJ's. His techniques were also better (ZWJ didn't really have any solid techniques to work with).

If no one in GMD had bows and arrows, DY could've probably ran around in circles sniping everyone with 6MSJ.

Default Re: Re: Could 20 year old GJ/YG replace ZWJ at the Ming's Peak battle?

Originally posted by immakiku
    Hehe. If YG had his big sword, the heaven sword wouldn't even be there. MJST would be nothing without that sword.

I'll not make any presumptions about the stamina of GJ or YG because I'm not too clear on their exact levels, but if we're adding in XZ, then it'd be pretty clear that his energy can at least match ZWJ's. His techniques were also better (ZWJ didn't really have any solid techniques to work with).

If no one in GMD had bows and arrows, DY could've probably ran around in circles sniping everyone with 6MSJ.
    You can bet XZ had more energy than ZWJ.

Originally posted by Xiao Feng
    If we bring them in, which age period should we consider? Their age by the end of DGSD or by their 20s?

XZ probably have 10x the internal energy of ZWJ or more.

Originally posted by rabadi
    If we bring them in, which age period should we consider? Their age by the end of DGSD or by their 20s?
    20s. I don't usually do book keeping with ages, so I don't know if XZ and DY got those powers yet .

Originally posted by immakiku
    20s. I don't usually do book keeping with ages, so I don't know if XZ and DY got those powers yet .
    yea, they still were in their 20s

we can't compare DGSD era to condor trilogy era, it is like comparing aeroplane and bicycle .

I think ZWJ was slightly better than YG and GJ at this age.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

Ironically, although they both turned out to be better fighters than Cheung Mo Gei (in my opinion), I don't think Gwok Jing or Yeung Gor at age twenty would have done as well as Cheung Mo Gei did at Gwong Ming Peak. The reason why Cheung Mo Gei seemed to have such a great edge over all his opponents in that battle is that his inner power was far superior to any of theirs. Gwok Jing and Yeung Gor, while both superior fighters to Cheung Mo Gei in general, were not yet at that stage of inner power development at age twenty. That being the case, I don't know that either 20-year old Gwok Jing or 20-year old Yeung Gor could intimidate the warriors of the Six Orthodox Sects the way that 20-year old Cheung Mo Gei did.

One on one, 20 yr old GJ and especially 20 yr old YG with the Iron Sword can beat up anyone else at Guang Ming Ding.

But I don't think their inner energy is strong enough to do stuff like survive multiple hits from the 7 Injury Fist while standing still.

As for Xu Zhu, at 20 yrs he was still a scrub, Anyone who was named in the book at Guang Ming Ding would have smacked him.

Originally posted by CC
    One on one, 20 yr old GJ and especially 20 yr old YG with the Iron Sword can beat up anyone else at Guang Ming Ding.

But I don't think their inner energy is strong enough to do stuff like survive multiple hits from the 7 Injury Fist while standing still.

As for Xu Zhu, at 20 yrs he was still a scrub, Anyone who was named in the book at Guang Ming Ding would have smacked him.
    How bout DY or LHC then?

LHC ??? everyone will kick his a$$.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

LHC appeared in XAJH when he was 25. At 20 years of age, a lol of people there could kick his arse easily.

When Duan Yu was 20, he already sucked enough inner energy, knew LBWB and 6MSJ, but he didn't know how to control them. DY might not survive through the whole thing, although he was more than capable of beating everyone there.

20 yo GJ was around 70~80% of the Greats in LOCH. When HYS used 70% of his inner power to fight GJ, he was LOSING . GJ was even able to match palm with HQG's best. The reason why OYF could hold him was because he was exhausted after the two fights, and OYF was going crazy, and unstoppable. I'm not sure how GJ's gonna deal with Mie Jue's Heaven Sword though...

I thought YG only got the Heavy Iron Sword when he was 21.... anyway let's assume that he had the sword by then. He would be able to chop everyone on Brightness Peak easily.

However there's one thing that hasn't been mentioned. A lot of people could have replaced ZWJ in the fight on Brightness Peak, but it wasn't because ZWJ was able to defeat everyone that he could settle that situation. It was the manner in which he defeated them that made them really admire him. Otherwise, if all of those people got pissed off and fought ZWJ or whoever at the same time.... no 20 year old would be able to handle that, not even 20 year old Sweeper Monk
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

I think when GJ was hold on by OYF, JY remarked something like his internal energy cannot be compare to OYF.