Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

Quote Originally Posted by Kittenwitt
    I think around the end of episode 3 through 5, that's when you see more of him and his relationship with Liu You Fang. There's nothing really going on between them yet, but they're cute none the less.

I don't know if it's his real voice or not.I know that it's Zhao Wen Zhuo's real voice though.

Thanks...btw, who's liu You Fang? is that the girl he likes in the show? is it Yu Fang? so many people like Yu Fang...does Zhao Wen Zhuo like her? Qiao Zhen Yu is really quite cute here.

Yeah i know so many people like Yu fang...the story really revovles about her...and no ZWZ love insterest in this serie is limit to only Lu Zhu, that curly hair girl and Ada choi, red somfing....
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

so, QZY loves only one girl right?? does he love other girl...
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Quote Originally Posted by Rachealyuen
    Yeah i know so many people like Yu fang...the story really revovles about her...and no ZWZ love insterest in this serie is limit to only Lu Zhu, that curly hair girl and Ada choi, red somfing....
    Actually, its only 2 guys that like Yu Fang right? Mu Lang (Qiao Zhen Yu) and zhibang..did I miss out any? I don't like Lu Zhu, I though she was not elegant nor pretty at all.

I find that Qiao Zhen Yu has a forlorn, a sincere and mature look that he wears very well.
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-18-06 at 02:25 AM.

As of episode 6, there are only two guys that like Yu Fang. Has anyone seen episode 7 yet? I really want spoilers for that episode! I saw the clips for the next episode, and it seems so good!

**SPOILER**

Yu Fang and Mu Lang get married! And it seems that they have alot of scenes together! He teaches her some sword skills? I think...

I didn't like Lu Zhu that much either.... but her part was a short role, and the plot played out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittenwitt
    As of episode 6, there are only two guys that like Yu Fang. Has anyone seen episode 7 yet? I really want spoilers for that episode! I saw the clips for the next episode, and it seems so good!

**SPOILER**

Yu Fang and Mu Lang get married! And it seems that they have alot of scenes together! He teaches her some sword skills? I think...

I didn't like Lu Zhu that much either.... but her part was a short role, and the plot played out well.
    oh, they did? I thought Yu Fang likes Zhao Nan (Zhao Wen Zhuo)?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    oh, they did? I thought Yu Fang likes Zhao Nan (Zhao Wen Zhuo)?
    yes, I have same question??? how Mu Lang and Yu Dang are together???

I seen episode 1, the serie with chaerim, QZY is really cute in there... , I just seen episode 1, I don't know what character plays by him...someone tell me more about his character...I only know that he is a member of a hockey group... , I seen the trailer, I think that he come from a wealthy family... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    yes, I have same question??? how Mu Lang and Yu Dang are together???

I seen episode 1, the serie with chaerim, QZY is really cute in there... , I just seen episode 1, I don't know what character plays by him...someone tell me more about his character...I only know that he is a member of a hockey group... , I seen the trailer, I think that he come from a wealthy family... thanks
    what is the name of that serial with Chaerim? is it available for sale? or you dl it?

the name is "Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi"...this serie is out fee week ago

here is the link of the product
    http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...ideos/did-106/

I download it...

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    the name is "Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi"...this serie is out fee week ago

here is the link of the product
    http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...ideos/did-106/

I download it...

but you mentioned hockey ? so I thot it was a modern serial...so its not?
    anyway, i checked. its not available in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Strawberry, you should check out the XHNSL thread in the Taiwanese series forum for a boatload on Qiao Zhen Yu's character Ouyang Ming Ri/Sai Hua Tuo. A few words here, though: He's the best reason for watching that series. Great acting, memorable character.

QZY doesn't remind me of Edison Chen because QZY is actually a good actor! He definitely has more substance than Edison. With the latter, you see him, and then you quickly forget him.
    Lady Zhuge, now that I finally see QZY in action, I agree you are spot on! he is a pretty decent actor and cute too..plus i think he's pretty charismatic as well though he looks really young.

Will you be watching 7 swords anytime?

he resembles japanese actor Jiang kou Yang Jie and also Josh Harnett. His sensitive, hurt and vulnerable look esp reminds me of Josh harnett's expression when he went to look for Kate Beckinsale after that night when they got intimate in Pearl Harbour
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-19-06 at 03:57 PM.

ohh...he is really cute in XHNSL.....i like him after this serie

Will you be watching 7 swords anytime?
    Possibly. It depends on how much time I have and the reviews I read. I strongly disliked the film version so if this series has any of the same bad qualities, I'll have to give it a pass even if QZY is in it. Does he have a lot of screentime?

he resembles japanese actor Jiang kou Yang Jie and also Josh Harnett. His sensitive, hurt and vulnerable look esp reminds me of Josh harnett's expression when he went to look for Kate Beckinsale after that night when they got intimate in Pearl Harbour
    I also found a likeness between him and Josh Hartnett in one of the pics posted in the opening post of this thread. The picture link is no longer working, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Possibly. It depends on how much time I have and the reviews I read. I strongly disliked the film version so if this series has any of the same bad qualities, I'll have to give it a pass even if QZY is in it. Does he have a lot of screentime?
    I am just see until episode 3...so he doesn't have alot screetime...so far of this serie...I don't know!

To Lady Zhuge : Do you seen the serie "Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi" of nick and chaerim...if yes, can you tell me more about QZY character;s...thanks

I also found a likeness between him and Josh Hartnett in one of the pics posted in the opening post of this thread. The picture link is no longer working, though.
    Why did you dislike the film? let's see if I can help you out. I did not watch that though. so far, his screentime is quite ok. I am half-way done, should be able to finish this soon..will let you know how much he actually appears in the complete serial. btw, anyone else you are watching this for? I can keep a lookout on that artists screen time for you too.

yes, I read your earlier post on that Josh Harnett comment.

Why did you dislike the film? let's see if I can help you out. I did not watch that though. so far, his screentime is quite ok. I am half-way done, should be able to finish this soon..will let you know how much he actually appears in the complete serial. btw, anyone else you are watching this for? I can keep a lookout on that artists screen time for you too.
    I found the film really boring and kind of aimless. The women pretty much looked the same. I can't remember much else because I think I slept through part of it.

I'm not really a fan of anyone else in the series, but thanks for your offer. Do continue to share your thoughts on the entertainment value of this series as well as QZY's role/performance as you continue to watch it. Thanks!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I found the film really boring and kind of aimless. The women pretty much looked the same. I can't remember much else because I think I slept through part of it.

I'm not really a fan of anyone else in the series, but thanks for your offer. Do continue to share your thoughts on the entertainment value of this series as well as QZY's role/performance as you continue to watch it. Thanks!

sure..will do that.

I see it because this serie has QZY...this serie talk more about ZWZ than others...I don't know that how good will be so far...but actually, this serie something is boring

If my list of series to watch wasn't so darn long right now, I would definitely be interested in seeing it. I wouldn't expect to see Qiao Zhen Yu much in this show, considering it was his first serial. I think there are 22 episodes in total.
    I've never seen Huang Yi act before, but she seems to be quite popular right now.
    I would love to see QZY get a nice, big role in an exciting Jin Yong production. Wouldn't you?
    Lady Zhuge,

I 'dug' up this old post of yours while reading this thread. I have bascially skipped thru much of 7 swords because I basically bought it to see Qiao Zhen yu's performance and for all his fans out there, he basically appeared most from disc 1 to 9 and disc 19 till disc 23 then some parts of him in disc 26..something like that. what I have is a 26 disc vcd set with 39 episodes. In short, his story development is definitely much less than Wang Xue Bing and Zhao Wen Zhuo. IMO, I think Wang Xue Bing got the juicest role, most screen time. Qiao Zhen Yu's main story development is actually when he was with Yu Fang and the best part is when he was teaching her the swordplay. its was pretty romantic, kind of reminded me of the sparring scene bet Xiao Long Nu and Yang Guo but a bit more tender here, the way it was acted out and i think its mainly because of Qiao Zhen Yu's charisma as Mu Lang.

I got hold of Xin zhui da Jin zhi and though I have no idea if this will be good, I think it should be pretty entertaining since Zhang Jia Hui is in it plus I get to see Qiao Zhen Yu's perfomance in another serial.

I totally understand why you would want to see QZY get a nice, big role in an exciting Jin Yong production and in reply to your question, yes I would too. I think that might just be his big break. He certainly has the potential. I would love to see him cast as Zhang Wuji.

It seems like you've been very much into QZY of late, strawberry. What set off the obsession?

Are you ever going to go back and watch 7 Swords without skipping over most of the parts that don't involve QZY? It doesn't sound like a very appealing series if QZY is the main reason to watch it and he's only third lead to ZWZ and WXB.

I've never thought of QZY as ZWJ, but I'm sure he can pull it off. Unfortunately (or maybe it's fortunately since there are so many already), I doubt there will be another remake since the last one was only a few years ago.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")