Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

hmmm Zhen yu is just older then me by a little...that's amazing i thought he should be at least over 25 but his only like 23 this year...

Lu Yi AGAIN...didn't they already play togetner once in another sunshine...or wateva that crap serie with Alyssa...gosh....
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Lady Zhuge mentioned that his official webpage says that he is born in 1978 so that makes him 28 this year. I think its a good bet to believe his official website. We seemed to be going round in circles about his age prob because he looks very youthful.

btw, I think Qiao zhen Yu looks too thin in 'Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi'..he needs to fatten up a bit. I reckon he looks best with a bit more flesh on him, esp his face. He looks best in 7 swords so far, he also looks less thin over there. Now I like his voice in 7 swords best though I was not quite used to it initially since it was pretty mature.

Mu Lang is a really nice guy, very understanding. The strong and silent kind with Qiao Zhen Yu's youthful looks enhancing the child-like nature of Mu Lang as well. I think Mu Lang is both mature and child-like at the same time, that is one of his appeal. Qiaozhen Yu in the role of Mu lang carries himself very well. Its like he seemed to have a very good upbringing.
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-25-06 at 11:22 AM.

Ok thanx for the brief info...sois he always smiling in there...I heard they gonna change him half way...is it true??? co he character grow up or somfing
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Rachealyuen
    Ok thanx for the brief info...sois he always smiling in there...I heard they gonna change him half way...is it true??? co he character grow up or somfing

He smiles quite a bit, the shy kind since Mu Lang's such a nice guy He does not turn bad or evil but he just learns to take on more responsibilities and becomes a little dis-illusioned towards the end. I hope I am not giving away too much here but then, there's not much story development so i don't think I am giving away much

Lu Yi is 30 and QZY is still 27 until November of this year going by 1978.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Lu Yi is 30 and QZY is still 27 until November of this year going by 1978.

Did I make a mistake? isn't QZY born on 11 Jan 78 so he's already 28? i thot he was a capricorn?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Did I make a mistake? isn't QZY born on 11 Jan 78 so he's already 28? i thot he was a capricorn?
    11/1/78 = November 1, 1978
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    11/1/78 = November 1, 1978
    in my country, we read this as 11 jan 1978. but thks for telling me. so he's a scorpio? no wonder those piercing eyes that can convey a whole range of emotions from dreamy to pure evil.

btw, I have this feeling that he's from a single-parent family.
    Last edited by strawberry; 01-25-06 at 12:03 PM.

In case the rest miss this, here is QZY's official webpage..tonnes of photos here.

http://www.long-d.com/qiaozhenyu/studio.htm

sorry, i am a bit lost here....... i m not sure who he is. can someone tell me a little bit about him? where is he from? what movie/drama he play in?

Quote Originally Posted by wenipoo
    sorry, i am a bit lost here....... i m not sure who he is. can someone tell me a little bit about him? where is he from? what movie/drama he play in?
    You wouldn't be so lost if you would just take some time to read at least the opening post of this thread.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by wenipoo
    so he is chinese actor...you can go his siteweb

http://www.long-d.com/qiaozhenyu/studio.htm

So, I find 3 his birthdays :
    *November 1, 1978
    *November 1, 1983
    *December 25, 1980

So i don't care about his birthday, I am always support him...but I have a little bit suprise...

I finish episode 7 of seven swords...so i think that the next episodes will more about zwz and second brother...

In "Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi", he is thin...but I like it..so cute in there...
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

I don't think me going to watch xin zui da jin zhi...it looks a bit typical...and yeah...I never really like Chae Rim or Nick...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

for me, i love him in this serie...he is cute, his acting is good...better than Turn Left, Turn Right

QZY executed the swordplays very beautifully or is it gracefully as in wu-xia swordplay graceful in seven swords, very well-done.

QZY executed the swordplays very beautifully or is it gracefully as in wu-xia swordplay graceful in seven swords, very well-done.
    yes...I just finish seven swords...he is so cute

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    yes...I just finish seven swords...he is so cute
    yes he is. For some reason, he looks really good here and the character is also
    of upright integrity and understanding yet not that boring. I think he put on some weight in this serial, didn't he? looks MUCH better...he's too skinny mostly.
    Last edited by strawberry; 02-08-06 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    I think that because know the Korean serie is quit popular, so they want to make a exchage btw two country, so they invite Korean stars in chinese serie...

yes, QZY's long hair does make him look so very thin...but do you think that this hairdo will be good than the long hairdo

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2452/15ci2.jpg')
    Hi Trieuminh,

think I miss your this mail. I think he looks good in this attire here too..and again not skinny here, as for hairdo, i can't tell how diff this one is from the one he usually sports in the show so far. but let me tell you, i can't stand that hairdo he has where the hair is drawn to the back except for 2 sides of dangling strands...so ugly Hairdo but not ugly QZY. That hairdo is awful, such a mess and untidy.

Hi Trieuminh,

think I miss your this mail. I think he looks good in this attire here too..and again not skinny here, as for hairdo, i can't tell how diff this one is from the one he usually sports in the show so far. but let me tell you, i can't stand that hairdo he has where the hair is drawn to the back except for 2 sides of dangling strands...so ugly Hairdo but not ugly QZY. That hairdo is awful, such a mess and untidy.
    for sure, he is not ugly...he is really cute...because somepost say that the long hairdo in this serie doesn't fixe for him and he looks so thin...for me, his long hairdo in this serie isn't make him ugly or thin....but this style makes him a bit different, because I seen him in some series...this is the first time that i seen him in long hairdo!

Ramdomly watch some episodes of 7 swords after a hard day, I really think Qiao Zhen Yu excudes a very... innocent charisma in 7 swords..he was very believable as the simple and naive Mu Lang ....imo esp as I rewatch a second time.

He is a good actor, very convincing as a big baddie too in my opinion. the kind of baddie that's at the deep end of bad.

Another thing I notice, I am not being picky here but I don't think QZY has a very nice set of teeth..it would be even better if he did! I have a tendency to notice these things for some reason and...ha ha..