Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Another thing I notice, I am not being picky here but I don't think QZY has a very nice set of teeth..it would be even better if he did! I have a tendency to notice these things for some reason and...ha ha..
    I tend to notice people's teeth too, but I didn't think QZY's teeth were that bad.

Anyway, in case you guys didn't know, QZY finally got his own sina site! Here's the address: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/f/qiaozy/index.html

I saw this pic there that I really like:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-11-22/U1384P28T3D904189F326DT20051122160617.JPG')

The handsome intellectual look never fails to capture my attention. It's a major plus when a guy looks good with glasses.

Sina site of QZY's new series "Ai Zai Lai Shi": http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/azls/index.html
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Gorgeous pic of QZY, Lady Zhuge. Haven't gotten to watch anything new with him yet, but I want to check out the series where he has the nice ancient outfit from the previous pic.

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYu
    Gorgeous pic of QZY, Lady Zhuge. Haven't gotten to watch anything new with him yet, but I want to check out the series where he has the nice ancient outfit from the previous pic.
    The serial you are talking about will be Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi.

Its good to know that he has his own Sina site now thanks Lady ZG.

btw, is Che Shen China's remake of Zhan Shen starring Barbie Hsu and Vicki Zhou?

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I tend to notice people's teeth too, but I didn't think QZY's teeth were that bad.

Anyway, in case you guys didn't know, QZY finally got his own sina site! Here's the address: http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/f/qiaozy/index.html

I saw this pic there that I really like:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-11-22/U1384P28T3D904189F326DT20051122160617.JPG')

The handsome intellectual look never fails to capture my attention. It's a major plus when a guy looks good with glasses.

Sina site of QZY's new series "Ai Zai Lai Shi": http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/azls/index.html
    My sister echos your thoughts too but for her, she associates guys looking good in specs to be cute and adorable. I am similar to her in that sense. Of course, QZY's picture above somehow brings to mind the more classy intellectual look. Actually, I think he can pull off the Si Wen Bai Lei look very well too and go completely in the other direction with the specs look above.

btw, is Che Shen China's remake of Zhan Shen starring Barbie Hsu and Vicki Zhou?
    Do you mean Zhan Shen, the modern Tw idol series with Barbie Xu Xi Yuan and Vic Zhou Yu Min?

Do you mean Zhan Shen, the modern Tw idol series with Barbie Xu Xi Yuan and Vic Zhou Yu Min?
    yep...exactly what I am referring to.

I don't think it's a remake of that series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

(战神Zhan Shen isn't a remake; it's a first-time Tw live-action adaptation of the Japanese comic "Mars", produced by the same woman who did Meteor Garden.)

I never thought QZY's teeth were bad; never noticed them so they can't be incredibly horrible. I'll pay attention next time I watch him. Don't have any complaints about his looks/acting at this point.

(战神Zhan Shen isn't a remake; it's a first-time Tw live-action adaptation of the Japanese comic "Mars", produced by the same woman who did Meteor Garden.)
    Strawberry wasn't asking if Zhan Shen is a remake; she was asking if Che Shen is a remake of Zhan Shen.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks gals. Lady Zhuge, I just noticed you changed your avatar...so used to your old one, took a while to register this new change. His set of pearlies are not horrible for sure but it would be better if they look even nicer

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Strawberry wasn't asking if Zhan Shen is a remake; she was asking if Che Shen is a remake of Zhan Shen.
    Sorry. That's what I get for not reading carefully.

Hehe never too late for tooth-whitening or braces, eh? Just curious, does QZY sing like so many other actors/actresses do?

I was watching House of Wax and It just struck me that QZY has a smile that kind of reminds me of Chad Michael Murray, the sweet, sincere kind

Can someone tell me about that series with him and Nick Cheung, I think? I thought I saw him in there. I haven't seen the series yet, but is it worth watching? Of course anything with Zhen Yu is worth it. I just want to know what it is about.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I don't know that how to summary that serie...this serie talk about chaerim and nick develop, chaerim likes qzy at begin but qzy has feeling with yoyo...! he appears alot of the haft of the serie...there has a threat of this serie...check here :

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...ight=qiao+zhen
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

he wa s also in 7 swords of mt tian...was pretty cute...especially him and li kun but he has a sorta baby look on him...and i preferred zwz
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Hey there all Hehe, so much on Qiao Zhen Yu that I need to catch up on! Gosh, he seems to be doing very well, so many series mentioned with him! Lol, I need to go find some of them!

Actually, I think that the serie with Nick Cheung and Chae Rim is releasing right now and I dind't know if I should rent it or not. Hehe, but knowing that QZY is in it, I think I'll go get it! Hehe, give it a try Oh wow, Yoyo is in here too? Eh, they pair? Lol, this will be soemthing I look forward to!

Hehe, his birthday is a day before mine! Lol, I'll always remember it now So turning 28 this year? Hehe, still does look quite young. Plus I guess he isn't that old yet. Lol, hasn't hit 30 like Lu Yi yet
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

overall, I preferred QZY in 7 swords than that serial with Chae Rim. A more attractive person in 7 swords imo.

his character in 7 swords is a more attractive than the serie with chaerim....but i also like the serie with chaerim....he is good too!
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Have you guys seen him in any modern series yet?