Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

QZX is going to be in the duke of mount deers/Lu ding Ji! as Gasp! zheng Ke Shuang!! That's the lousy guy that liked A-Ke right? or Am i mistaken?
    Last edited by strawberry; 06-19-06 at 12:56 AM.

I started watching Zhan Zai Ni Bei Hou and stopped after 6 episodes. I like QZY's character and he looks really good, but the series is just too fake. The director tries too hard to adopt the popular weepy Korean drama style, but fails as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I'll continue watching at a later time to see what becomes of QZY's character.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

That guy got Bobbited by A Ke?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    QZX is going to be in the duke of mount deers/Lu ding Ji! as Gasp! zheng Ke Shuang!! That's the lousy guy that liked A-Ke right? or Am i mistaken?

Not in the novel, he wasn`t. Zheng Ke Shuang was the person Ah Ke fell for, but the person he killed was Wei Xiao Bao's Shifu, Chen Jinnan, or Helmsman Chen of the Triads(or Hui Tiandi).

Anyone know where I can find Zhen Yu's picture from that series with Nick Cheung and Chae Rim? I like his hairstyle when he's running through a plum blossom field and holding Chae Rim/Princess's hand and seem to be running somewhere? Where can I get my hands on a picture of him with that hairstyle?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

sorry. this is all i have.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/2006120184867707.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/200612017061224.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    sorry. this is all i have.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/2006120184867707.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/tieu_yeu_nu/200612017061224.gif')
    Oh, I like the second screen cap of QZY here. For some reason, he looks really nice here. looks so young and innocent too.

Ahhhhhh, this man is soooooooo HOT!!! I noticed him in Seven Swords. I basically ended up finishing Seven Swords only searching for his parts! And I'm so glad he has a thread here. Yippee!

I hope he gets the lead in part 2 of Seven Swords. He makes a lovely couple with Wang Li Kun who played Yu Fang in that series.

Any other good series of his that any of you would recommend I watch?

Tennis,

It seems we share some similar taste in man..ha ha...

i know liked him in here too...his just so cute...i have the dvd and was gonna take screen caps of him just for the fun of it.

Tennis,

It seems we share some similar taste in man..ha ha...
    yup, we have great tastes!

holy, I have the DVD set of Turn Left Turn Right, and I totally didn't think much of him in there, except, he was okay. I'm gonna go dig that series out tonight, ha ha.

I think sometimes it takes that one special series to change your views on an actor and he totally swept me off my feet in 7 Swords.

My friend lent me 7 Swords along with "Tian Xiz Di Yi" and "Eight" something, the one with Edison Chen and Li Bing Bing, anyway, I watched a few episodes of the latter 2 and was totally bored and unimpressed and stopped watching. So, I let 7 Swords sit next to my DVD player for roughly 3 weeks before giving it a chance. I zipped through 7 swords in 3 days! It could have been made shorter though, unless they focused more on Zhen Yu, no point in making it so long.

Holy cow, did you guys report that he will appear in the new Duke of Mount Deer? In that case, I'm gonna have 3 of my favorite men in one show!!! That's a dream indeed! Huang Xiao Ming, Wallace Chung, and the new-found love in Qiao Zhen Yu!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    yup, we have great tastes!

holy, I have the DVD set of Turn Left Turn Right, and I totally didn't think much of him in there, except, he was okay. I'm gonna go dig that series out tonight, ha ha.

I think sometimes it takes that one special series to change your views on an actor and he totally swept me off my feet in 7 Swords.

My friend lent me 7 Swords along with "Tian Xiz Di Yi" and "Eight" something, the one with Edison Chen and Li Bing Bing, anyway, I watched a few episodes of the latter 2 and was totally bored and unimpressed and stopped watching. So, I let 7 Swords sit next to my DVD player for roughly 3 weeks before giving it a chance. I zipped through 7 swords in 3 days! It could have been made shorter though, unless they focused more on Zhen Yu, no point in making it so long.
    I definitly agree that it takes one serial to get hooked! ha ha..not just serials but some random appearance and that's it!

I agree that QZY's screen time was somewhat short in this serial.

Holy cow, did you guys report that he will appear in the new Duke of Mount Deer? In that case, I'm gonna have 3 of my favorite men in one show!!! That's a dream indeed! Huang Xiao Ming, Wallace Chung, and the new-found love in Qiao Zhen Yu!!!
    yes i was the one that reported that cause I read it somewhere..not sure if there are any updates cause the cast keeps changing.

I definitly agree that it takes one serial to get hooked! ha ha..not just serials but some random appearance and that's it!

I agree that QZY's screen time was somewhat short in this serial.
    yeah, they gave way too much screen time to the 1st and 2nd swordsmen. they over did it to the point that made me fast forward. all the time I was going "Where's my honey Mu Lang?" and then you see a smile on my face each time he finally came back out. oh and I think his sword looks the nicest amongst the 7. the others were too decorative. I like things simple.

yeah, they gave way too much screen time to the 1st and 2nd swordsmen. they over did it to the point that made me fast forward. all the time I was going "Where's my honey Mu Lang?" and then you see a smile on my face each time he finally came back out. oh and I think his sword looks the nicest amongst the 7. the others were too decorative. I like things simple.
    What I find most attractive about Mu Lang is that he has this quiet and innocent qi zhi to him. When he had those helpless and concerned look, I really felt he had the ideal deposition to play mainland's version of Zhang Wuji. and I would like to see HXM play Zhang Cuishan. Father and son, how about that?

What I find most attractive about Mu Lang is that he has this quiet and innocent qi zhi to him. When he had those helpless and concerned look, I really felt he had the ideal deposition to play mainland's version of Zhang Wuji. and I would like to see HXM play Zhang Cuishan. Father and son, how about that?
    WOW, I absolutely LOVE your vision. I think should be the casting director!!!

I love how Zhen Yu portrayed Mu Lang's character. He really understood what the character is all about. He has that gentle, vulnerbility look and yet, when he fights, you feel so safe and protected by him. Just look at the way he hugged and held Yu Fang whenever she's weak or fell ill. It's the sweetest thing. and when he held up that piece of paper saying "Look, I can write what you taught me!" to Yu Fang, I was like "Awwwwwwwww."
    Last edited by tennisrocks; 08-02-06 at 01:20 PM.

Lady Zhuge mentioned that his official webpage says that he is born in 1978 so that makes him 28 this year. I think its a good bet to believe his official website. We seemed to be going round in circles about his age prob because he looks very youthful.

btw, I think Qiao zhen Yu looks too thin in 'Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi'..he needs to fatten up a bit. I reckon he looks best with a bit more flesh on him, esp his face. He looks best in 7 swords so far, he also looks less thin over there. Now I like his voice in 7 swords best though I was not quite used to it initially since it was pretty mature.

Mu Lang is a really nice guy, very understanding. The strong and silent kind with Qiao Zhen Yu's youthful looks enhancing the child-like nature of Mu Lang as well. I think Mu Lang is both mature and child-like at the same time, that is one of his appeal. Qiaozhen Yu in the role of Mu lang carries himself very well. Its like he seemed to have a very good upbringing.
    No wonder I didn't notice him until I watched 7 Swords. I like beefed up guys, strong looking guys. Thin guys don't look that great. He was thin in Turn Left Turn Right, that's why it didn't bring out his hotness!

And I love that mature pic of his with the little mustache. Very sexy.

overall, I preferred QZY in 7 swords than that serial with Chae Rim. A more attractive person in 7 swords imo.
    Yes, Yes! Mu Lan + Yu Fang = Hot Hot Couple. They balance each other out very well. She is intelligent, graceful and caring; he is innocent, strong and gentle not to mention a bit goofy like a teddy bear you just wanna hug.

I can totally see him as the next Zhang Wu Ji. I mean, if they're gonna refilm Legend of the Condor Heros after only 4 years, then why not do another Heaven Sword. So far, among all the remakes, no one has come close to challenging Tony Leung's rendition. Alec Su's performance was weak and he did not fit the role at all. The Taiwan version was horrendous. And Adam Cheng, hmm, nah. oh and I almost forgot, Lawrence Ng's, dang that's an old Wu Ji, and he looked more like a villain than hero. Tony is still the best. But if ever Zheng Yu will be cast, he'd be up there with Tony. Hmm, who would be good for the 2 leading actresses?