Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

I wish in 7 Swordsmen they would be a bit more revealing and conclusive of who Yu Fang truly has feelings for and begin that relationship already. I don't like how she wants to repay Zhi Bang by being with him only because she feels she owes him a lot. Although it seems as if she is clicking with Mu Lang more.

Ahhhh, I can't wait until part 2 comes out. WIll they begin filming it already?

I watched the series again with parts of Mu Lang, and he is the sweetest hero EVER! Being illiterate aside, he is a very intelligent man. He knows medicine and accu-pressure points and is an excellent swordsman.

It was so sweet how he rode the horse with Yu Fang and how he had to clear her pressure points every hour! Holy cow that's exhausting! And it seems that he is always the one to save her at the most dangerous situations when no one else is around. He kinda resembles her Superman! And awww, how he held her atop the tree was so romantic. And it's so cute how he calls her "Lao Shi" (teacher)!

Hey, it seems that this series allowed a lot of the actors' real voices to play out, no dubbing. I truly think Yu Fang, played by Wang Li Kun had her real voice in there. I'm still not sure if that's Zhen Yu's real voice. It seems to fit him very well.
    Last edited by tennisrocks; 08-04-06 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    I wish in 7 Swordsmen they would be a bit more revealing and conclusive of who Yu Fang truly has feelings for and begin that relationship already. I don't like how she wants to repay Zhi Bang by being with him only because she feels she owes him a lot. Although it seems as if she is clicking with Mu Lang more.

Ahhhh, I can't wait until part 2 comes out. WIll they begin filming it already?

I watched the series again with parts of Mu Lang, and he is the sweetest hero EVER! Being illiterate aside, he is a very intelligent man. He knows medicine and accu-pressure points and is an excellent swordsman.

It was so sweet how he rode the horse with Yu Fang and how he had to clear her pressure points every hour! Holy cow that's exhausting! And it seems that he is always the one to save her at the most dangerous situations when no one else is around. He's kinda resembles her Superman! And awww, how he held her atop the tree was so romantic. And it's so cute how he calls her "Lao Shi" (teacher)!

Hey, it seems that this series allowed a lot of the actors' real voices to play out, no dubbing. I truly think Yu Fang, played by Wang Li Kun had her real voice in there. I'm still not sure if that's Zhen Yu's real voice. It seems to fit him very well.
    I also asked if that was QZY's real voice but no one seemes to know but if its dubbing, I liked this voice for him.

WOW, I absolutely LOVE your vision. I think should be the casting director!!!

I love how Zhen Yu portrayed Mu Lang's character. He really understood what the character is all about. He has that gentle, vulnerbility look and yet, when he fights, you feel so safe and protected by him. Just look at the way he hugged and held Yu Fang whenever she's weak or fell ill. It's the sweetest thing. and when he held up that piece of paper saying "Look, I can write what you taught me!" to Yu Fang, I was like "Awwwwwwwww."
    You mean you think i should be the casting director? That's a huge compliment! thanks.

I can totally see him as the next Zhang Wu Ji. I mean, if they're gonna refilm Legend of the Condor Heros after only 4 years, then why not do another Heaven Sword. So far, among all the remakes, no one has come close to challenging Tony Leung's rendition. Alec Su's performance was weak and he did not fit the role at all. The Taiwan version was horrendous. And Adam Cheng, hmm, nah. oh and I almost forgot, Lawrence Ng's, dang that's an old Wu Ji, and he looked more like a villain than hero. Tony is still the best. But if ever Zheng Yu will be cast, he'd be up there with Tony. Hmm, who would be good for the 2 leading actresses?
    Currently, i am not sure who will be good as the leading actresses yet.

Yes, Yes! Mu Lan + Yu Fang = Hot Hot Couple. They balance each other out very well. She is intelligent, graceful and caring; he is innocent, strong and gentle not to mention a bit goofy like a teddy bear you just wanna hug.
    I like your description of Mu Lang here.

WOW, I absolutely LOVE your vision. I think should be the casting director!!!

I love how Zhen Yu portrayed Mu Lang's character. He really understood what the character is all about. He has that gentle, vulnerbility look and yet, when he fights, you feel so safe and protected by him. Just look at the way he hugged and held Yu Fang whenever she's weak or fell ill. It's the sweetest thing. and when he held up that piece of paper saying "Look, I can write what you taught me!" to Yu Fang, I was like "Awwwwwwwww."
    This one too...

I can totally see him as the next Zhang Wu Ji. I mean, if they're gonna refilm Legend of the Condor Heros after only 4 years, then why not do another Heaven Sword. So far, among all the remakes, no one has come close to challenging Tony Leung's rendition. Alec Su's performance was weak and he did not fit the role at all. The Taiwan version was horrendous. And Adam Cheng, hmm, nah. oh and I almost forgot, Lawrence Ng's, dang that's an old Wu Ji, and he looked more like a villain than hero. Tony is still the best. But if ever Zheng Yu will be cast, he'd be up there with Tony. Hmm, who would be good for the 2 leading actresses?
    I think he is also boyish enough to play the role..cause that's what I feel ZWJ looks like at first esp, like a boy.

A few interesting info I found:

I went around digging past articles on him and it seems that he will play a boy turn bad, really bad in the tv series "Jan Shen", the car racing story. Apparently he gets really jealous and turned really evil.

When told that he seems to be the next Lu Yi, Zhen Yu answered that he doesn't want to be labelled as anything, that's why he tries to take on as much different roles as possible.

When he first auditioned for 7 Swords, he said, "Holy cow, when I first went into the room, it was filled with so many guys, I thought the entire actor community was there!"

The first thing director/producer Tsui Hak told him to do for the audtion was throw him a sword and told him to play with it. He was so nervous and surprised by the request, but then he eventually passed it since he has dance/martial arts background.

He said his favorite scene for 7 Swords was the Sunflower scene he did with co-star Wang Li Kun. He said although he was asked to do 7 takes the entire time barefooted no less, and after filming both his feet were puffed and swollen, it was all well worth, because he loved that scene. He said the dance movements combined with martial arts was breath-taking and beautiful.

Since he had a lot of interactive/intimate scenes with actress Wang Li Kun (Yu Fang), of course at the beginning they were both very shy toward each other, that's why the director asked them to hang out after filming. They did, and both went out a few times for dinner or meals. And since they were both new at the place they filmed and had no clue where everything was, they had a good time exploring together and in the end a big plate of Chicken something helped bonded them. I'm guessing 'cause they both love that dish or something.

Presently he is filming a modern idol type of series.

By the way, the semi pairing of Zhen Yu and Li Kun gained them quite a lot of new and devoted fans. They loved the chemistry between the two.

strawberry, help me out here. I'm trying to get a little confirmation or at least try to convince myself that Yu Fang's true feelings in the end are all for Mu Lang in 7 Swords.

'cause, when Mu Lang ran away after he blamed himself for indirectly causing the death of the children, Yu Fang went after him and thought he had drowned himsef, and that panic "oh no, please no" look on her face seemed like her heart belonged to him. ahhhh, it's killing me that I don't know what happened with these two.

I asked my friend, who lent me the show (jesus, she didn't even watch it yet), if she read any news about the filming of part 2 of the show. and she said, "aren't they gonna change the entire cast and talk about the next generation of 7 Swords?" and I was like "WHAT?" NO WAY. They can't show the next generation without giving me a better extended storyline on Mu Lang and Yu Fang.
    Last edited by tennisrocks; 08-04-06 at 08:17 AM.

strawberry, help me out here. I'm trying to get a little confirmation or at least try to convince myself that Yu Fang's true feelings in the end are all for Mu Lang in 7 Swords.

'cause, when Mu Lang ran away after he blamed himself for indirectly causing the death of the children, Yu Fang went after him and thought he had drowned himsef, and that panic "oh no, please no" look on her face seemed like her heart belonged to him. ahhhh, it's killing me that I don't know what happened with these two.

I asked my friend, who lent me the show (jesus, she didn't even watch it yet), if she read any news about the filming of part 2 of the show. and she said, "aren't they gonna change the entire cast and talk about the next generation of 7 Swords?" and I was like "WHAT?" NO WAY. They can't show the next generation without giving me a better extended storyline on Mu Lang and Yu Fang.

I wish I can do that but I really do not know. She might have grown to love him but I think her true love might be someone else.

A few interesting info I found:

I went around digging past articles on him and it seems that he will play a boy turn bad, really bad in the tv series "Jan Shen", the car racing story. Apparently he gets really jealous and turned really evil.

When told that he seems to be the next Lu Yi, Zhen Yu answered that he doesn't want to be labelled as anything, that's why he tries to take on as much different roles as possible.

When he first auditioned for 7 Swords, he said, "Holy cow, when I first went into the room, it was filled with so many guys, I thought the entire actor community was there!"

The first thing director/producer Tsui Hak told him to do for the audtion was throw him a sword and told him to play with it. He was so nervous and surprised by the request, but then he eventually passed it since he has dance/martial arts background.

He said his favorite scene for 7 Swords was the Sunflower scene he did with co-star Wang Li Kun. He said although he was asked to do 7 takes the entire time barefooted no less, and after filming both his feet were puffed and swollen, it was all well worth, because he loved that scene. He said the dance movements combined with martial arts was breath-taking and beautiful.

Since he had a lot of interactive/intimate scenes with actress Wang Li Kun (Yu Fang), of course at the beginning they were both very shy toward each other, that's why the director asked them to hang out after filming. They did, and both went out a few times for dinner or meals. And since they were both new at the place they filmed and had no clue where everything was, they had a good time exploring together and in the end a big plate of Chicken something helped bonded them. I'm guessing 'cause they both love that dish or something.

Presently he is filming a modern idol type of series.

By the way, the semi pairing of Zhen Yu and Li Kun gained them quite a lot of new and devoted fans. They loved the chemistry between the two.
    I would want to watch that bad boy serial. I feel that he does evil really well just from that few mins he did as the other twin in Xin Zui da jin zhi. He is paired with Zhao Wei in Jan Shen/Zhan Shen.

His favourite scene in 7 swords is one of mine too. I felt that that scene was one of the most intimate scenes bet Yu Fang and Mu Lang and QZY does martial arts really beautifully.

You know, for a while, I even wanted to see QZY as Wei Xiao Bao.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    You know, for a while, I even wanted to see QZY as Wei Xiao Bao.
    ha ha, I'll watch anything he is in.

I would want to watch that bad boy serial. I feel that he does evil really well just from that few mins he did as the other twin in Xin Zui da jin zhi. He is paired with Zhao Wei in Jan Shen/Zhan Shen.

His favourite scene in 7 swords is one of mine too. I felt that that scene was one of the most intimate scenes bet Yu Fang and Mu Lang and QZY does martial arts really beautifully.
    I think Zhen Kun is one of those rare talented actors that can do all facets of acting, good, bad, weak, hero, naive, just about anything you throw at him, I feel he has the potential to nail the role down.

Know what? I wouldn't mind watching another series with him and Wang Li Kun as a pair. They make one of those rare couple who mesh so well on-screen.

Actually, I'm pretty impressed by Wang Li Kun's performance, and this was her very first major acting role in anything. Apparently Tsui Hak found her back in 2002. He visited the Beijing Dance/Performance Academy and at the time she was practicing in a gym room or something, and she made a move and turned her head, and Tsui Hak and his friend caught that look and he said, "I found my Liu Yu Fang!"

That's so neat because Wang Li Kun never intended on stepping into the acting arena. Her goal was to become a dance director/coordinator. I'm glad things took a surpising turn in her life plans.

ha ha, I'll watch anything he is in.
    I know you would just that I seriously thought he could be the most suitable even though I like HXM quite a bit.

He has 3 tv series and 2 movies lined up for him this year. He is presently working on a modern series called "Ai Zai Lai Shi" (Love in the Future).

And by the way, no that wasn't his real voice in 7 Swords.

He has 3 tv series and 2 movies lined up for him this year. He is presently working on a modern series called "Ai Zai Lai Shi" (Love in the Future).

And by the way, no that wasn't his real voice in 7 Swords.
    oh..have you heard his real voice? does it sound good?

oh..have you heard his real voice? does it sound good?
    nope, still have no clue as to what his real voice sounds like. I just read in an article that he would have liked to have his real voice in 7 Swords but they elected to dubb it in the end.

**note to strawberry: hey, you gotta clear out some of your older PMs 'cause it's full and I can't send any more to your box.
    Last edited by tennisrocks; 08-07-06 at 10:10 AM.

**note to strawberry: hey, you gotta clear out some of your older PMs 'cause it's full and I can't send any more to your box.

Have done that