Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    yep, but somehow, either the screenwriter or the editor does a bad job of carrying through (which really applies to the entire script, not just the CJL-PF-HQT triangle). In the end, whether or not he actually "chose" PF or whether he only had HQT in his heart falls on the interpretation of the viewer to decide. It becomes more of a "you see what you want to believe" kind of thing .
    Really!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the clarification. I dont want to mislead Melanie.

Hmmm so what your opinion about QZY CJL? More likeable than the other or worst. I like him so far in the first half of the series

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Prinxess19 View Post

Hmmm so what your opinion about QZY CJL? More likeable than the other or worst. I like him so far in the first half of the series
    Prinxess, I finished watching the entire series and I like it very much. Since I haven't watch any other versions of "The Book and the Sword" made before, I can't compare the new one with them. But I do read the novel and I feel that QZY's CJL fits perfectly to the characters of CJL in the novel, in both charisma and appearance. There are some changes in terms of the plot. It expanded the stories of Qianlong and Yu Wanting---the former leader of the Red flower society. It also added the plots about the teenage life of Chen Jialuo. How and why did CJL learn Gongfu from his master Yuan Shixiao at Mountain Tian, how did he meet HQT and fall in love with her, how did he become the new leader of The Red Flower Society etc. These changes make the character Chen Jialuo more plentiful.
    There are many magnificent plots in the series. I specially love the Episodes 18 and19 in which they shown the three confrontations between CJL and Qianlong at West Lake, Hangzhou. The performance of both QZY and Zheng shaojiu is wonderful and impressive.
    Last edited by dogwood; 05-27-09 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I just watched the MV of Book and Sword on tudou.com. QZY does look incredibly cool and handsome in that MV, doesn't he? I am a bit wary of watching the Book and Sword series, though. I've never liked the character, Chen Jia Luo. I've always hated the fact that he was so indecisive in love, and I've never forgiven him for choosing Princess Fragrance over Huo Qing Tou (sp?). Since I love QZY, I'm afraid of watching Book and Sword and then hating him because I can't stand his character...
    Melanie, you are not the only one who has this feeling. Many people don't like the character Chenjialuo in the novel but they found Chen Jialuo is very likable in the new version after watching this series.
    If you like QZY, I strongly recommend you to watch it. You wouldn't be disappointed. His acting is very impressive.
    Last edited by dogwood; 05-27-09 at 01:30 PM.

Oh, I can't stand for it.

When I quote a post, why is there always a font size thing in my post?

[quote=Prinxess19;885550]Dogwood if u can teach me how to register I would greatly appreciate since I cant read chinese.

No problems.

I can register for you and give you the password. Do you want me to register you as Prinxess? I may need a e-mail address when I register. You can give me your one or I can put my own.
    How can you go to QZY's blog without being able to read Chinese? I am just curious. Can you listen and understand Chinese?
    Last edited by dogwood; 05-27-09 at 01:44 PM.

Another wonderful mv made by 宇非语 from QZY official website.

Online: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/ttZMo_ctPmk/

Quote Originally Posted by dogwood View Post
    How can you go to QZY's blog without being able to read Chinese? I am just curious. Can you listen and understand Chinese?
    I went on his official website and I just click on the link that says Blog. I just look at the pictures. I also google him using his chinese name copy from dramawiki. Google can translate website into english. Of course the translation is so off that I dont really get what he says hehe

Hello Prinxess,

I registered a user ID for you in QZY's official website. The username is prinxess. I sent the password to you via the private message.
    Here is how to login in.
    Click the following link http://www.qzygw.com/bbs/index.php to open the website. On the top left, right below the big picture, you will find two boxes, input your ID in the first box and the password in the second. Then click 登录botton beside the second box to login in.

All together there are 13 subforms in the website. The pictures and mvs, PS will be in the sixth subform counting from the top.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Many people in that website know English and they will be more than happy to help you out.

Give it a try.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by dogwood; 05-28-09 at 11:18 PM.

Hello Prinxess,

I registered a user ID for you in QZY's official website. The username is prinxess. I sent the password to you via the private message.
    Here is how to login in.
    Click the following link http://www.qzygw.com/bbs/index.php to open the website. On the top left, right below the big picture, you will find two boxes, input your ID in the first box and the password in the second. Then click 登录botton beside the second box to login in.

All together there are 13 subforms in the website. The pictures and mvs, PS will be in the sixth subform counting from the top.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Many people in that website know English and they will be more than happy to help you out.

Give it a try.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS u r the best!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give it a try and thanks for sharing the MV. I actually saw it on Tuduo. I go there reguarly to find clips on QZY since youtube is not much help.

I am so excited to know that QZY CJL is not a jerk. Like Melanie I like him so much I dont want to end up hating him hehe.

I went on the forum for Legend of the book and sword here at Spcnet and from what everyone that read the book said the CJL in the novel does sound like a jerk. The version I watched he wasnt that bad but yet he did choose PF over HQT.

Anyhow from the episodes I seen so far. Since I saw a similar version I got an idea what going on but just staring at QZY entertain me that I didnt need to know all the details. I also speak Cantonese so some of the Mandarin I can pick up. I cant understand completely but I get some of it. Hehe I think I been hearing too much Mandarin lately especially since I been trying to catch up with QZY wuxia dramas. I love him as CJL. First of all he is so dashing in Qing Costume. I love watching him and his sifu. They r so silly together. He is way too cute when he stare at HQT. I will totally fall in love with him if he stare at me like that hehe. I also enjoy watching him and his "brother" (7th brother wife). Hehe the way they tease each other like real brother and sister is so cute. Most of all, from the MV all his fighting is so cool.
    Last edited by Prinxess19; 05-29-09 at 11:37 AM.

Hi, Prinxess, here are some links of pics, PS and MVs about Baoyu (Qiao Zhenyu) and Benyue (Yang Rui).
    I found them in the forum of The spirit of the sword at Baidu. You might have already seen most of them. haha~~~~

pics and stills of Baoyu and Benyue:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=586100600

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=502252684

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=287291328

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=268742098

Yang Rui's picture: She is so cute and sweet.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=502246348

MVs about Baoyu and Benyue:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=533356636

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=496775871

Enjoy~~~~~

Thanks dogwood for sharing those links about QZY & Yang Rui. Yang Rui is so cute I just wish she can pair up with QZY again in another series as a couple again. I think they r so cute together

Prinxess, I finished watching the entire series and I like it very much. Since I haven't watch any other versions of "The Book and the Sword" made before, I can't compare the new one with them. But I do read the novel and I feel that QZY's CJL fits perfectly to the characters of CJL in the novel, in both charisma and appearance. There are some changes in terms of the plot. It expanded the stories of Qianlong and Yu Wanting---the former leader of the Red flower society. It also added the plots about the teenage life of Chen Jialuo. How and why did CJL learn Gongfu from his master Yuan Shixiao at Mountain Tian, how did he meet HQT and fall in love with her, how did he become the new leader of The Red Flower Society etc. These changes make the character Chen Jialuo more plentiful.
    There are many magnificent plots in the series. I specially love the Episodes 18 and19 in which they shown the three confrontations between CJL and Qianlong at West Lake, Hangzhou. The performance of both QZY and Zheng shaojiu is wonderful and impressive.
    So do you think QZY CJL is devoted to HQT only or does he really like Princess Fragrance. From what I seen it does look like he likes only HQT but sometimes the way he looks at PF I dont know. What do you think?
    Last edited by Prinxess19; 06-10-09 at 03:37 PM.

Smile

Thanks for sharing those pics and MV's of Qiao Zhen Yu and Yang Rui! I love that couple in Spirit of the Sword. Here's another MV of them I found on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4AjK...eature=related

Also, here's a MV of Qiao Zhen Yu and Li Qian in another series.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYA8T...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Also, here's a MV of Qiao Zhen Yu and Li Qian in another series.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYA8T...eature=related
    I like the song! Very catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt7qX...=related&pos=5

Here is another mv made from the drama " The princess of Wuyou".

Thanks dogwood for sharing those links about QZY & Yang Rui. Yang Rui is so cute I just wish she can pair up with QZY again in another series as a couple again. I think they r so cute together

So do you think QZY CJL is devoted to HQT only or does he really like Princess Fragrance. From what I seen it does look like he likes only HQT but sometimes the way he looks at PF I dont know. What do you think?
    haha, there is a big debate on this in the website. Two different types of love. i think he loves Qingtong but with lots of respect. he treat Princess Fragrance as his little sister as she is so pretty, adorable and innocent he wants to do anything to protect her and make her happy.

haha, there is a big debate on this in the website. Two different types of love. i think he loves Qingtong but with lots of respect. he treat Princess Fragrance as his little sister as she is so pretty, adorable and innocent he wants to do anything to protect her and make her happy.
    But with lots of respect? Care to elaborate

Anyhow but if it really up to the viewer to decide who he likes hehe being completely bias toward HQT haha I will go with that he loves only HQT. At least this one, CJL is not such a jerk and misunderstand HQT and treat her poorly. I always want to curse JY for creating PF and making HQT suffer so much but anyhow enough of my venting

I heard there is a huge debate on who he gave the jade to. QZY mention something on his blog and I ask my mom to read it out loud to me but I still dont understand what he said. Care to translate
    Last edited by Prinxess19; 06-10-09 at 10:49 PM.

It's quite here.
    Recent news: the shooting phase of the TV series Chinese Style date finished a couple of days ago and QZY went back home for a break.

But with lots of respect? Care to elaborate

Anyhow but if it really up to the viewer to decide who he likes hehe being completely bias toward HQT haha I will go with that he loves only HQT. At least this one, CJL is not such a jerk and misunderstand HQT and treat her poorly. I always want to curse JY for creating PF and making HQT suffer so much but anyhow enough of my venting

I heard there is a huge debate on who he gave the jade to. QZY mention something on his blog and I ask my mom to read it out loud to me but I still dont understand what he said. Care to translate
    In the series Xiangxiang has the jade but Qiao said they never made a scene telling about how the jade is given to Xiangxiang. So it's a big bug.
    but i don't think it's a big deal. After all, there are more important themes and scenes in the series which are worth appreciating besides the triangle love.

Thanks dogwood for keeping us up-to-date with everything!
    I'm still trying to learn Chinese, but it's going veeery slow

But I wanna understand all my favourite actors so I have to keep on trying!