Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

ohhh..how kind you are......since I'm too lazy to reada all of you guys wise post...can anyone tell me...what is this hottie on about lately???
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Are you asking what his newest project is? If so, it's a modern series called Ai Wo, Ni Pa Ma. I posted a pic of is on I believe page two of this thread. Reading previous pages never hurts, you know.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

rite!!...reading again.......ai wo..is love me...rite???
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Good girl. That saves me from having to repeat myself a million times.

Yep, that's right. Ai wo = Love me; Ni pa ma? = Are you afraid?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yeah.....see...I know a bit of chinese....
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    SS: Actually, I don't rent series. I don't know of any place around here where I can do so.
    I know how you became interested in Qiao Zhen Yu (), but since you haven't watched any of Ren Quan's series yet either, how did he become an object of your attraction? I've only watched him in Dou Shi Tian Shi Re De Huo in which he played a young doctor in the middle of a semi love triangle between a cute, but accident-prone nurse (played by Li Xiao Lu) and the beautiful hospital manager's daughter.

Jenny: The money I'm making is mainly going to tuition bills and car payments, not series. In any case, no matter how much money one has, one can never buy enough hours in a day to watch everything one would like to watch.

Instead of getting too off the thread topic topic here, I've responded to you about these two series in this more appropriate thread, so check it out: http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6388

Whoa, you and SS have quite a bit in common. Both of you like Qiao Zhen Yu and Ren Quan a lot and think Da Jiao Qing is so very beautiful. Now if you can only get her interested in Fan Bing Bing.
    hahaha!
    really SS? you like those three too? but how come you don't like Fan Bing Bing? how about you lady khuge?
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Pics from Qiao Zhen Yu's newest production 站在你背后 ("Zhan Zai Ni Bei Hou", which translates to "Standing Behind You"):

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.long-d.com/images/qzy/news6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.long-d.com/images/qzy/news9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.long-d.com/images/qzy/news7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.long-d.com/images/qzy/news10.jpg')

It seems like a modern love story of sorts and also stars Chen Sha Sha (you might remember her as Zhu Er in HSDS 2003 and as Princess Ping Yang in DHTZ).

Images are courtesy of www.long-d.com
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 08-03-04 at 07:39 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I love him! I love him! He's soooooo cuuuuutttteee in a calm manner! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sorrie, i am crazy here. Now i know his name.. yup yup very excited. I am watching that new series with him in it ( the dragon girl). My goshh.... that picture of him... ahhh... just to die for. Please post more pics .....
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.long-d.com/images/qzy/news2.jpg')

Source: long-d.com

Qiao Zhen Yu will appear in a new wuxia tale called "Qi Jian", which is a combination of "Qi Jian Xia Tian Shan" and "Sai Wai Ji Xia Zhuan". His character's name is Mu Lang. This serial will be composed of 38 episodes. Other thespians in it include Zhao Wen Zhuo and Wang Xue Bing. I will try to post more information and pictures as they become available. If anyone else has more details, please share!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ahhh thank you so much Lady Zhuge. Yup, I want more info of him and more pics. I guess he's not tat well know yet huh? Hopefully he will.
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

halu halu everybody!!! wow!!! you mean he will appear in a new series with Zhao wen Zuo and Wang Xue Bing? wow cool!!! i actually prefer seeing him in a wuxia rather than a modern one. there is something very sexy about a dashing cool swordsman rather than a modern guy!!! love him love him love him!!!! but i prefer him in ancient costume. guys, don't you think he looks sexier in long hair? hehehe!!!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Yeah, I prefer him in ancient costume as well. I don't know anything besides his character's name right now, but I hope he'll be the cool da xia that we've always wanted to see him as!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Came acroos some info on Qiao Zhen Yu and his new serie "Seven Swords of Mt. Tian". Thought I share it with you guys.

For character info, check out this page:

http://www.wu-jing.org/dramas/Seven-...Characters.php

Summary of the serie:

http://www.wu-jing.org/dramas/Seven-...-Tian-Shan.php

Enjoy!

Wow it seems like there's going to be a a lot of drama in this new series huh? I hope the swordfights are good and not laser like. Looking forward to seeing my Qiao Zhen Yu......hehehhehe.....

Yup, Lady Zhuge + Jenny_shiny, i like him in ancient costume too. He looks cuter and more suave. ehehehhe...He looks kinda bony in that pic where he's in a modern series.

Thanks for those links, FaMoonLau! I wish there were more details about QZY's role, though. It looks like filming just started this month and will be wrapping up next April. Is there a confirmation on how many episodes total this serial will be? The article on QZY's homepage said it would be 38 episodes while the link at wu-jing.org said 70 episodes.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

70 episodes would be a little bit too long, don't ya think? hmmm.. i like the sound of 38 episodes. hahah.

Iguess if it's going to be finished in april, then for me to wait for it to come out then, i shuld be able to watch it in another two years or so. hahaha....great!

According to this article, only the script for the first 38 episodes is ready for filming. I think the whole show is 70 episode long. The article also said that the first segment, comprising 38 episodes, of Seven Swords of Mt Tian TV series expected to wrap up in December and to be aired on CCTV in next summer.

Oh, I see. I must have misread or misunderstood the article at QZY's website. Thanks for clearing that up! If the first part will be done filming in December, the second part should be done in April hopefully. Very exciting!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Well then i guess i get to see the first part a little bit sooner. If i am lucky, it will get translated into vietnamese december of next year. ~crossing finger~

Has anyone else seen QZY's other works, other than Xue Hua Nu Shen Long? I didn't really like that series as much as I think I could've, because I think the storyline and fighting could have been much improved, but I loved his character. Absolutely smashing performance! I just wish the rest of the series was as good as his acting was.

I'm kinda interested in QZY's other works now; are any of them really worth buying? (I mean buying rather than seeing, since I don't have anywhere I could see it before buying.) I love him in ancient costume; I think he's born for it. So I'd love some opinions on his wu-da series if anyone's seen them! Thanks!

And I'm looking forward to updates on that new 7 Jian series thing too...sounds neat!