Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

aisa, I agree with you about XHNSL. If it wasn't for QZY's character and performance in that show, I wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much as I did.

I haven't seen any of QZY's other works yet, but Jenny_shiny has watched him in "Xin Nu Fu Ma". She gives a lot of details (including spoilers) about it in some posts on page 3 of this thread, so you might want to check those out.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hehe! to aisa:
    well, if you like Huang Yi and QZY as a cool antagonist as well, then i think you might enjoy "Xin Nu Fu Ma". and its relatively short, so not really harmful on one's wallet!
    hehe, regarding Xue Hua Nu Shen Long, i share the same sentiments with Lady Zhuge, i first rent it becoz of Eric Suen, ubt ended up rooting for QZY, in fact, if it weren't for him, i would have ended up returning it at the rental shop!!!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

HEY everyone...hey jenny and lady Zhuge...hope you guys still remember me....yeah Ive disappear for like a few weeks already....anyway glad to see people support QZY...Hey lady Zhuge I just start watching that snow flower thingy...and he is soooo cute....bloody hell..when is he gonna stand up...hehehe...but the wheel chair makes him look cool...and not to mention mylien khai ain't bad looking too...hahahha....sorry to repeat these stuff due to its been said all over again...anyway the dragon girl is sooo pretty...even though her staring gives me the creeps...but she still pretty...hehehehehehhehe

just soooo happy to be back...can i give all of you a kiss each...*muah one thousand times*
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

hello Rachealyuen!
    welcome back! hehe, its not surprising that QZY's thread has a lot of visitors considering how handsome he is!!!
    ow, so you're watching Xue Hua Nu Shen Long right now? that's good! its good, right? wait till you get to the part where...
    ek! but who needs spoilers? right? anyways, there's going to be a love triangle to watch out for!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Hey Racheal! It's nice to see you posting here again. Oh, and...nice new sig.

Since XHNSL got released in Vietnamese, quite a few people at this forum seem to have gotten into it. What part are you at now? SHT will be able to stand up towards the very latter part of the show.
    Yeah, the best parts of the serial are QZY (who basically stole the show, in fact) and Andrew!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Originally posted by Jenny_shiny
    hello Rachealyuen!
    welcome back! hehe, its not surprising that QZY's thread has a lot of visitors considering how handsome he is!!!
    ow, so you're watching Xue Hua Nu Shen Long right now? that's good! its good, right? wait till you get to the part where...
    ek! but who needs spoilers? right? anyways, there's going to be a love triangle to watch out for!
    Ohhh course...His HANDSOME and GORGEOUS face...agrrrrrr.....turn me all up looking at him....hehhe....not to say im horny here...but its true....lol....well yeah i know there's gonna be a love story here...lol...anyway I watched to the 5th tape...and it still interesting...just love Qiao Zhen Yu chracter in there....like lady shuge says...the calm and patience...and wateva the other hard word is....but yeah...it expressed him....*admiring eyes (again)*...

anyway I'm watching to the part when you know lien khai are planning traps for dragon girl's BF...and you know the three test in order to get this frozen worm to save this old man......yeah....and QZY is teaching eric this kung fu...and then it stop...MAN!!...just when QZY appear again...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    Hey Racheal! It's nice to see you posting here again. Oh, and...nice new sig.

Since XHNSL got released in Vietnamese, quite a few people at this forum seem to have gotten into it. What part are you at now? SHT will be able to stand up towards the very latter part of the show.
    Yeah, the best parts of the serial are QZY (who basically stole the show, in fact) and Andrew!
    YES not to mention my Andrew...okay sorry to post it here...but andrew hairstyle were super hott in the serie...I don't know why...but he just look so good to me...better then in Ben yue...man his acting are better in here...in ben yue his acting are so lack...that only the tears look real...anyway back to the topic...so QZY is gonna walk toward the end....ohh well...at least he still look hot with the wheelchair...which attract me soo much...since he always sitting down calmly talking to people....I lvoe his clothes...and when he laughs with his father...he was soooooo CUTE!!! hey lady Zhuge do you still have the link to snow flower thread?....ohhh don't worry i might as well go spam there...hehhehe.....

and yeah his in seven warriors of Mt tien...gosh...he gonna once again struck the screen and MY HEART...heheh...thanks for the comment on my sig...yeah *wink wink*...i wanna start of with someone new now...lol.....and watch him raise...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Hi Racheal! I see that you've found the XHNSL thread with little difficulty. Sorry about all the spoilers in there. Let's help to make this forum a spam-free environment, okay?
    Yeah, I liked watching the interactions between SHT and his father. SHT always seemed to be the happiest when his father showed love or care for him and it was indeed very cute! If only his father realized that's what makes his son truly happy and not the throne.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 08-31-04 at 08:07 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ohhh...yea...SHT is such a good son...but his father is sooo bad...so sad...anyway...back to QZY...you his site in that long.net...I can't get through...did I miss somfing.....is it still working...I want more pics.....
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

QZY's official site is working. Well, actually it's not just his site. It's more of a shared site with other celebrities using the same management company, I believe. But, they each have their own section, so it's cool.
    Anyway, here's a pic of QZY dressed as Mu Lang (courtesy of long-d.com) from 8/14/04 during filming of "Qi Jian Xia Tian Shan":

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/news11.jpg')

I wonder if he's been doing a lot of strenuous lifting or something, 'cause the veins in his arms look like they're about to pop out!
    He kind of looks like an Arab in that outfit, doesn't he?
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 09-01-04 at 06:18 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Cute baby pictures of...guess who?!?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/lf15.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/lf11.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/lf12.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/lf13.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Lady Zhuge you nearly kill me...he is sooo manly...and yeah his vein...awwww...he is soo built...and yeah it does look a bit mongolian and araby...heheh...but he still soo hot..must be really stressing to wear those kind of clothes in that particalar weather..lol...

Ohhh sooo cute ..da baby pics...and plz...Like im that stupid to think it somone other then our cute and handsome QZY..he soo chubby when his small...luv him...anyway lady zhuge can you give me the direct link to that long.net...QZy's topic...plz...It seem I can't find my way through....It's best if you copy and paste the link for me..thank you
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Anyway...forgot somfing...jason wu turn down the role in seven warrior of mt tien...so...*wink wink*...good chance for our QZY to shine...but its not yet decided...
    Last edited by Rachealyuen; 09-02-04 at 07:11 AM.
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Originally posted by Rachealyuen
    anyway lady zhuge can you give me the direct link to that long.net...QZy's topic...plz...It seem I can't find my way through....It's best if you copy and paste the link for me..thank you
    http://long-d.com/qiaozhenyu/qiaozhenyu.htm

Oh, Jason Wu isn't going to be in QJXTS? Even if he was, I would still pay more attention to QZY anyway.

These chimps are QZY's fans too!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/lf31.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/lf33.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yeah, his "fans" are so cute !

That's great if he can replace Jason's role, it means he can have more screentimes. Just love to watch him, and of course if there will be one pretty girl with him that would be the best! BTW, anyone also thinks he looks a bit like Keenu Reaves with that outfit?

I don't think QZY will be replacing anyone's roles, 'cause filming is already underway and he is portraying Mu Lang. I wish there were more details about his character and how big of a part he will have, though.

Hmm...I guess his face shape and body type are kind of like Keanu's, but I probably wouldn't have made a connection had you not mentioned it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oops...sorry, I mean he looks like Keanu with the yellow outfit as his new character Mu Lang, not from the pic he took with his "fans"!

Originally posted by Lanie
    Oops...sorry, I mean he looks like Keanu with the yellow outfit as his new character Mu Lang, not from the pic he took with his "fans"!
    The pic of QZY as Mu Lang was the one I assumed you were referring to.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh yeah, I got you

BTW, do you know who is the main girl on that new show? Will he pair up with anyone? Thanks

Sorry, but I have no clue, which is why I said above I wish there were more details about the show and especially about QZY's role!
    I'm sure more info will be released in the near future and especially when the serial is closer to completion, so we will just have to be patient for now. I will be sure to check QZY's website frequently for any updates.

This is totally off-topic, but perhaps a change of venue is what's needed. I noticed that you're watching "New Reincarnation". What do you think of it so far and could you please tell me what you think of Shen Xiao Hai 's character Fu Yu Shu in there? If you don't know who I'm referring to, please see here . Sorry to be a bother, but I am really desperate (as if you can't tell by now). I'm really curious about his role and acting in that show. Is his part a significant one? Even if you don't know anything about what I'm asking here, thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")