Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

WHAT!!...QZY looks like keanu...*get a peek closer*...Ummm...how does keanu looks like again?....OMg...first most people thought he look a bit like lu yi..now keanu...wow...is he like a multi charm faces fit together into ONE!...heheh some perfect creation isn't it?...hhehehe

anyway so lady zhuge spamming huh??....hehe anyway I already finish "new Reincarnation"...but it was stupid...only film at ONE place...man..and itsnow all the time as well...anyway about shen xiao hai...if you don't mind me answering...his kinder...kinder..no offence...but I hate him...he just talk way to much and everything about him is just sooo fake...he even raped ho mai tian...well not really rape since she kinder like it...but he still is one of the top "bad guys"..In series...and to go further he in smart kid was sooo annoying...why does he never shut up?....jee...sorry to offend you...You must be his fans yeah?

thanks for the links....and the chimps are sooo cute....anyway according to the news in tvss QZY actually knows a bit of martial art...so its good he ddon't need a stunt...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

to lady zhuge:
    is Andrew the other cute one in XHNSL that holds a fan and is the right hand of the evil guy?
    i find him to be kinda cute there.
    i did not know QZY wil be in the seven warriors of Mt. Tien, who else is in it?
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Hi guys!

Racheal, Keanu is the lead actor in the movies Speed and Speed 2 as well as the Matrix trilogy. Have you seen any of those? Yeah, alot of people seem to think he resembles Lu Yi, one person even said he looked like Ren Quan , and now Keanu. Poor QZY. I think he prefers to just remind people of...himself.

Haha, well I wasn't really spamming, 'cause it was all in one post and the first part was on topic and I was trying to guide discussion to the correct thread. In any case, it worked, as I finally got a response to my inquiry. Thanks for your input about SXH, or rather, his character. SXH plays the bad guy in a lot of series, but that's not a fair way to judge his acting skills, though. Does he get a lot of screentime in "New Reincarnation"? I'm surprised you found him to be annoying in 'Smart Kid". I've been hearing so much good stuff about his Ning Wang that I'm really excited about watching him in that role. Even though I'm a fan of his, I'm not offended or anything 'cause you're entitled to your opinion.

QZY seems to be a natural with animals, which is so appealing.
    QZY started off as a dancer, so he is probably very flexible and agile, which helps a lot in stuntwork and martial arts.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/ai6.jpg')

Jenny, yes, Andrew is the guy with the girly hair and fan in XHNSL.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Is that him? IS that him in that pic ? Ahhhhhhh! ~faints~ So hooooot! Look at him! OMG ! I could just die looking at him!

Hi you guys! It's good to be back in this thread. Ive been busy watching the Dragon girl series. You guys.... have you guys noticed what pretty eyes he has? It's so bright and penetrating. Whenever there's a close up shot of his face, I can't help but squeals. He's so adorable. Ah!!!!!

I want to see more of him! MORE ZHEN YU! MORE ZHEN YU! MORE ZHEN Y!!!

Sorry about the spoilers in the other thread....sorrie.. it was my fault. I was too anxious an had to ask Lady Zhuge. Will try not to ask anymore. <sheepish look> Sorrie....

Ohhh... hi Racheal...
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Hi Lily! Yep, that's QZY in the above pic from a serial called "Ai Wo, Ni Pa Le Ma?". He looks so very graceful.
    Yes, I agree that he has nice eyes. He had them as a baby and they haven't changed since.

I really like QZY dressed like he is in this pic from "Xin Nu Fu Ma":

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/nfm3.jpg')

He just looks so cool and like he could take on the world. Well, either that or block any type of attack.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Xin Nu Fu Ma is a new series right? OOOOOO I can't wait! Yes, you're right.. it does look like he can take on the world. Ahhhhhh! These pics... sooooo cuuuutteeeee.. you're killing me Lady..whenever i see one of his pics.... Ahhhhh ...... but please post more! Ahhhhh! Sooo hot! His eyes... the eyes! So beautiful. Gosh.. I want to know chinese now so i can be watching all of these series. Instead i have to wait so long to watch them. Huuuuhuuu....my Zhen Yu!
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Ooo i forgot... The other series... withhim dancing ( ahhhhh! cute!) ... is it an old one or new? Does he have an english name yet?

"Xin Nu Fu Ma" is not a new serial. I think it came out in 2000.
    "Ai Wo, Ni Pa Le Ma?" came out earlier this year.
    Nope, he doesn't have an English name.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Xin Nu Fu Ma came out in 2000? Do you know if it came out in viet? OOoooooo.....hoping that it did come out in viet... crossing finger.....how would you translate the title of the series? oooo getting excited!

lilyphuong::
    well yes Xin nu fu ma is out in viet...but its translate in vietnam...so yeah you bet it crap...the girl will just sound *****y and the boys...well there okay....but the vietnam company translate real slow....*shaking my head*...and by the way whats so sad about seeing ME????

lady Zhuge::
    hey thank for all those pics...man you must have done a big research on him...lol...well for SXH...I didn't really say he act crap...I just think his suitable for annoying roles...and seirous...I can't remember the last time he act as a good guy...well i notice he is also in a serie with Zhang ting lately...thats all...and he looks bad...hehehee....In smart kid...lets just say he have too many evil loooks...and he talk to much in there...which mean he has a big role...so yeah.....and he in new reincarnation just annoys me...since he keep on framing my jason for stuff....thats why...heheheee.....he is a good actor though...Some can't even act bad nor good rite...but if SXH just have a blance between good roles a bad roles...then I guess he'll have more fans.....

jenny_shiny::
    hey you haven't been on for like two days already...where have you been??...hehehe lol...anyway yeah QZY is going to be in Seven warrior of Mt tien...and he plays mu lang...theres also ada in it...ZWZ, wang Xue bang, Li Xiao Ran and theres these rumours about julian and gallen in it as well...QZY plays the young age of Jason...but since jason left..I hope the director let our handsome a chance....but according to what lady Zhuge says...maybe they won't....and yeah...have you watch Xin Nu fo ma...just wanna ask is the themesong good??.....funny??...if yes then I'll go and rent it now...and can you guys help me out with the poster....or rite the title xin nu foma in chinese...its the only way i can communicate with the store keeper in that chinese rent store...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

ohhh forgot sumfing...do you guys go to TVSS...c'mon...we need to surpport him ove rhtere...lets spam spam spam
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Racheal, nah, no big search was necessary. Most of the pics and info I've been getting about QZY comes from his official website.

Now regarding Shen Xiao Hai: The show he is in with Zhang Ting, Qiu Xin Zhi, and Wang Yan is called Liao Zhai - Hua Gu Zi. That was when I first saw him and became a fan. His role in there is a lot like Nie Yuan's Qi Ye in "A Chinese Ghost Story". Did you notice Xiao Hai in ACGS as well? You think he looks bad in HGZ?!? Have you seen the pics I posted of him throughout that thread (mostly on page 3)? If you actually watch the show, I think you'd change your mind about him. If you hate the characters he's been playing so much in the shows you've seen, that means he's been doing a great job of acting! He is actually quite popular in mainland China and Taiwan. I just want to help spread the word about him around here. As for a balance in roles, he's taking on more "good guy" types now. Either way, I will continue to support him.

Here is "Xin Nu Fu Ma" in Chinese characters: 新女驸马
    I've heard the opening and ending songs for that show and they're pretty good. I think the tunes are rather catchy.

Here, give them a listen:

Opening song

Ending song

Credit to...
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 09-04-04 at 01:12 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hehehhe...yeah i guess so...he must be really good actor to mkae the top annoying guy on my list....but gotta say...he does look cute sometime...just that his hairstyle need to have a change over...most of the time I saw him like that...the evil dude withlong hair and a bit of curls on the forehead...*sigh*...I think he look better in ching dynasty serie...then the tang's...

anyway...hey I can't here the songs...this is weird...do you dl it...or save target as....

thanks for the chinese words...lol....lets watch Xin Nu fu ma together..and spam about QZY here....hehehehe
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

I hope you mean that his characters annoy you and not Xiao Hai himself. That's how I feel about Huang Xiao Ming in the Da Han Tian Zi series. I haven't seen Xiao Hai with curly hair in the front, but you're in the minority in that you prefer him in Qing dynasty costume rather than with long hair. I like him either way.

Do you have Windows Media Player? When I click on the links, the songs automatically open and play on my WMP.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ahahah.. my mom thinks SXH is cute looking and she asked why she hasn't seen him in other series....hahhaha.... There's a natural evilness in his face don't you guys think so? When i look at him... I jus get shivers...good acting....hehehe..... but not as cute as my Qiao Zhen Yu! ahhhh!

Sorrie to bring bak an old subject you guys but ... anyone knows the viet title for Xin NU Fu Ma? I want to go rent the series....I cn't believe i missed it. How could I? Does he have a big role in there?

Lady Zhuge.... I am listening to the songs that you posted right now. Nope, i haven't seen this series yet. I am not familiar with the songs. Yay! Hopefully it's out already over here in the US. Ahhhh! Thanks for posting them Lady Zhuge!

The opening song sounds very festive. It's like comical but also traditional. Oooooooooooo I love the ending song! It's so sad. Who's the singer? What is it saying? It sounds like there's a lot of pain and sadness.

Lily, your mom has good taste in guys. I don't think Shen Xiao Hai's face looks naturally evil (Have you seen pics of him smiling? He is so handsome and looks very friendly.), but he can just do so much with one look. Those magical eyes speak volumes. He is very convincing in a variety of roles.

Jenny posted a nice and pretty detailed summary of QZY's role in "Xin Nu Fu Ma" on page 3 of this thread, so you might want to check that out. Watch out for spoilers, though.

I'm glad you enjoyed the songs. The styles of the two songs are very different, but they're both good in their own ways. I don't know who the singers are, but the ending song does sound sad. The lyrics are basically saying that we've been through a lot together searching for true love. I wanted to leave you many times, but couldn't. I wanted to get close to your heart, but couldn't. The closest people are you and me, but the people who are farthest away are also you and me. That's not a very good translation, but I hope it gives you some idea of the song's meaning.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey lady Zhuge... well i agree that SXH is very cute looking. I have never seen his pic ( when he smiles) though but will do tat soon because now i am interested in him. His eyes... well i guess i said that he has a natural evilness to him because of his eyes.. They are sharp and umm slanted compare to the misty, sad and feminine eyes of Zhen Yu but they are nice... very emotional and expressive. Overall, i think he's a good actor but i am atractted to the softer handsomeness : Zhen Yu or Jimmy Lin! hhehehe.

Thanks for the song's translations..."The closest people are you and me, but the people who are farthest away are also you and me." makes sense to me... so GOOD TRANSLATION! Sorry i made you go through all those trouble!
    Well now i am going to go to page three and find the posts about the movie and try to figure out if it has been translated in Vietnamese yet and if it is released in the US in Vietnamese yet!

Ahhh! We have to keep this thread alive. Hope more people come in and support ZHEN YU!

Nooooooo, i still don't know the viet title for the movie.... Got to go search now I can't believe i missed out on a series like that!

Hi Lily! I agree with you about Xiao Hai's eyes. The casting people must also agree, given the majority of the roles that he's been cast in. To me, Jimmy and QZY are cute, but Xiao Hai is handsome. If you're ever interested in learning more about him, be sure to visit his thread.

Racheal said earlier that "Xin Nu Fu Ma" has been translated into Vietnamese and that she was going to try and look for it. Maybe she will know the Viet title?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")