Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

LiLy Phuong, from what I read from here, Xin Nu Fu Ma has been translated to Vietnamese but in VN, not here in the US. That's why we can't find it, I want to watch it real bad because of QZY too! Don't know when it will be translated to Viet version in here but let's hope it will be soon!

Lady Zhuge, I just started to watch the first few tapes of New Reincarnation. So still not know about SXH's character yet. But from the theme video, I agree that he looks very cool and handsome with that long hairstyle and outfit, looks a lot better than his character in Chinese Ghost Story. There's a scene with his face turning white and the lips turning dark which look very evil, so it's easy to know he could be a bad guy here. However, I think his character would be very interesting, I have to wait and see In fact, I like him to be paired up with Xiao Ran more than Mei Tian since Mei Tian has Jason already but from what I read, it's not

Hey guys, do you think he looks so cute here?! I like his hairstyle!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/py1.jpg')

From QZY's website: http://long-d.com

ignore this one
    Last edited by Rachealyuen; 09-07-04 at 02:34 AM.
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

OMG..hey everybody once again...Man I don't know what happen to my Internet...It just won't let me in Spcnet...FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS...bloody hell...been missing badly the chat and convo about QZY...heheh anyway....Lady Zhuge it seem like you're obsessed with SXH...before I only think you just admired his acting but nooo...hehhehe...*wink wink*...I know everything...don't be shy i use to like him too...but then he kept on acting idiot's roles..so yeah...feeling fades....so you say in that new serie release with Zhang ting...he play half good then bad...thats cool...I love those chracters...it just showed how good you can act both good and bad roles.....

Hey there lily and lanie...yes I already rent 'Xin Nu Fu Ma'...it looks like im the only one beside jenny who have watched here...heheheh...lol...I agree that the sub is good...but no offence the theme instrument..kinda...kinda....not my type...somfing like Snow flower is better...more comical...anyway I didn't know Zhen Yu was bad in there...man he looks sooooooo EVIL.....and sooooo HOT...heheh...I love bad guys...maybe I should put that in my Sig...lol.....he acts one of the competitors who show up in HY's husband selection day....hehhe..selection day...He sooo adoreble...I wanna kiss him in there...But I'm still at the confused state...is he good or bad...sometimes he looks and felt guilty but then the next thing he looks evil with those killing eyes......NO guys...I rent it in Chinese...So I don't know the viet name...actually I got an artical on 'Xin Nu Fu Ma' in viet...ok let me find it................................................ .................................................. .......................... hey I found it...ok let me upload it here...maybe scan it..since I can't write viet in on my comp.......Oh yeah if you can't view it properly then I just translate it to you "XIN" means New in viet Ta^n, "NU" mean woman, "fu Ma" is King's son in law..... anyway the series is good...but no offence to you HY fans..because I don't like her...although her acting is good.....and the princess is super .....arghhhhhhh...hate the hairstyle...is there a thread for the serie here....I wanna drag on about that princess.....she got on my nerves...coz she kick QZY's ***...in there....

lol lanie...I love all his hairstyle...espeacially that spiky one...hehehh *wink wink*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Racheal, how come I only see the title, not the entire article as you said? Did I miss something? I also got some trouble getting here for 2 days. Don't know what happened? Oh yeah, about Xin Nu Fu Ma, does he have a big role there or just apears for awhile?

QZY is such a good actor, his eyes can make him look very evil but they also can make him look very cute and innocent at times!

Lanie, thanks for keeping an eye out for Xiao Hai for me in "New Reincarnation". Please give me more details about his acting and his character as you continue to watch the show. If you'd like, you can do so in the Shen Xiao Hai thread so other fans can read your opinions as well. Thank you so much in advance! Xiao Hai's character Jin Guang in ACGS was pretty much purely evil, but I still thought he looked pretty cool.

In that poster of QZY, does it look like he was drawn and painted or was his real picture just artistically enhanced? His hair looks funky, but very appropriate for a shampoo advertisement.

I agree that QZY is a good actor. He also has the kind of look that allows him to portray both good and evil very efficiently.

Racheal, the forum was down for awhile because the administrator was updating its appearance and then probably tweaking things here and there. I don't think your internet was the problem. Even though the attachment you posted wasn't an article, at least it gives Lily the Vietnamese title of the show.

You like bad guys and you used to like Shen Xiao Hai? 'Ya could have fooled me, that's for sure. I think you only like bad guys when they're played by certain actors like *cough*QiaoZhenYu*cough*. I don't think I've been shy about my obsession with Xiao Hai at all here. I like practically everything about him. I didn't say that he played a half good and half bad character in HGZ. His character was all good in there. I guess that's the main difference between him and Nie Yuan's Qi Ye in ACGS. I just meant that he's been taking on more protagonist roles, which balances out.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hey everybody!!! i'm baack!!!
    hehe, sori for being away so long, i got caught up in my studies again, hehe.
    to Rachealyuen:
    hey! i missed you too! ow, so you have rented it? good! its nice isn't it? i really fell in love with QZY here. omg! not only is he handsome, but he is so forceful and powerful and, so deliciously evil!!!! hahaha!!! he even decides to.... whoops!! sorry! i won't give any more spoilers. i 'l let you watched it on your own!!!
    but i really think that HY's char. is blind here, god, how could she choosed that man over QZY? argh!!!
    but i liked the scenes where HY is with the princess. HY becomes the princess' fuma!!! waah!!! sorry guys! can't helped it! i still slipped!!!
    to everyone else!!!
    hey guys!!! missed all of you! especially lady zhuge and lanie!
    hehe, the songs in Xin Nu Fu Ma are catchy, isn't it?
    lady zhuge, why don't you rent this series?
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

hey thanks Lanie and Racheal! You know it's not fair that this series came out in Vietnam but not here yet! Booo! Hope to see it soon!
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Hi Jenny! It's nice to see you back here again. The reason I'm not getting "Xin Nu Fu Ma" is simple: There are just not enough hours in the day. It seems like QZY's characters in ancient series get jipped a lot when it comes to girls. Hopefully that won't happen in "The Seven Swords of Mt. Tian".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey Lady Zhuge... I know he doesn't get the girls... but on a brighter side.. that means.. he's all yours... well partly mine too !

I tried searching for his pics but i didn't see a lot of website dedicated to him. Hmm.... no worries... the world will soon discover him.... Ahhhh!
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

LOL. ...Lanie....I never mention that I will post the whole thing up...it just require tooo many bytes, which mean I need to go to another site to upload it then post it...lol....and Its only like a column on the serie...It doesn't explain alot trust me...and my scanner scan out stuff sooo glory...you guys wouldn't be able to see it anyway...agree about QZY's eye...I don't know about jenny but he still look innocent to me in some angle....

YES!! lady Zhuge I love bad guys....in fact all the guy I like always have a bad roles...like Nie Yuan...as Gi Ye...chen long as that dude in palm of rulai...He is just sooo hot....and raymond lam...in step into the past.....and sooo much more...anyway I did like SXH in new reincarnation when he was blowing his flute...he was sooo hot there...so XH is all good in that serie...good to know...finally see him in good roles again...but I most prefer him in those mysterious good roles like QZy in snow flower...

jenny...might as well let it slip...You know I not quite understand the scene where the guy that huang yi like and herself was talking behind that curtin...and then the next thing they start hugging each other... ...Those two fall in love soo fast..and about that princess and HY gonna get married...i can alredy tell by the opening clip...How Obvious...thats the whole main point of the title...and yeah QZY laugh soo evil in here...and he still look sooo cute... lol "deliciously evil"...I wanna eat him now....

no problems lily phoung... It look like its not yet release at your place...so am I so don't you worry...but it will soon...but I'm scared...coz most stuff release in vietnam could be translate by one person....and it sounds weird...like the female translate both voices of a male and female...and their slow
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Hey Racheal...i hope it's not going to be like that... woman translating the male part....eeeeek! However.. even so, i would watch the series for Zhen Yu! I like your sig by the way! hahha!

Oyyyy! He's sooooo cute!

Well Racheal, it's nice to see that you've made a 180 on your opinion of Xiao Hai. His character has a flute in "New Reincarnation"? That's interesting, since his character Tao Zui plays one a lot in "Hua Gu Zi" as well and looks soooo cool doing so. Nie Yuan was mostly good in ACGS. He only turned bad in the last few episodes.

Lily, there are a lot of QZY pics at his long-d.com locale, but otherwise, yeah, there aren't too many other good sites on him just yet.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/zx14.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/zx11.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/zx18.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

HE DID???...OMG SXH..blowing flute...yayyyy...thats a good thing...but "hua gu zi" doesn't sound much catchy to me...It sound like some love story..where there to much crying..and on the other hand...I don't really like Zhang ting...same with Huang Yi...I don't know...just have no feeling around them....But anyway is "hua Gu Zi" the one with rebecca in it....I got lost....

Anyway lilyphoung...have you watch "truyen thuyet Hang Nga"?...coz that serie which I really love...have one tranlator doing all the male and female voices...and she was friggin slow...its like the people still talking...but she ain't catching up yet...and she missed out some words tooo...really stupid
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Yep, Rebecca Wang Yan is in it. The show was pretty good. The middle did drag too much due to HGZ crying too much, though. But, it's the show where I first discovered Xiao Hai, so it's definitely worth it. If you ever want to learn more about it, just visit the HGZ thread.

Anyway, to make this post somehow about QZY...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/lf63.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! He's GORGEOUS! I just want to die! OMG! Look at him in those pics.... SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! < remember to breath> ahhhhhh! Him in that pic with half of his face: ~faints~

Thanks for posting up the pics Lady Zhuge.....

No i haven't watched that series Racheal but wow it's that bad huh? Boy.. hope the new series will not be like tat... if a girl is dubbing for Zhen Yu... I am going to SUE!

He's not appearing that much in Snow Flower aka Dragon Girl right now so i am so disappointed!

Ooooo Lady... SXH is really cute in New Reincarnation....very poise and well calm and evil ( later on). heheh I did't get to see him with the flute yet!

Oh My Gosh. So this is the guy I've been looking for since forever. I saw his picture and I was like, "He looks freaking familiar. I've seen him somewhere." And it took me one whole hour to remember that he was in Field of Dreams with Lu Yi and Zhang Ting and Simon Yam. Finally, I know his name. Thanks Lady Zhuge for all those HOT pictures. His eyes are so catchy. Could you post more of him in ancient? Thankies.

I hate you sooo much lady Zhuge...why do always get to be the first to see his cutest pics...... heheheheh jokes.....so you actually watch HGZ?....anyway another question is hua gu zi means "flower fairy"...coz Gu Zi stands for female...I hope I'm right...lol....you know XIN NU FO MA man It got to much got to do with huang yi...so I stop it...she y annoying in there.....

heheh lily there's no need to sue that girl...just give momey and I fly over there to take care of her...making sure that she won't talk... until the next 10 yrs...lol...its better wasting on me then some lawyers...ohhh yeah and I KNOW!!!....he ain't appearing much the last 30 mins on snow flower...And I was like soooo frustrated...keep looking for him...but then he appeared again...and soooo hot tooo....lol the camera are now aiming more at his side...which make him EXTRA EXTRA HOT & CUTE....SXH will blow the flute in front of ho mai tian...you should have passsed that scene along time ago....

HI annisa...so you actually have watched field of dreams...I want to watch..and seen that its gonna release on viet soon...I'm sooo happy...and HUang Hai bing is gonna be in it...also Ho quan...so excited...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Annisa, did you mean he played Suki, Lu Yi's best friend in Field of Dreams???

Hi everyone!

Annisa, welcome to Qiao Zhen Yu's thread! How did you like him in "Field of Dreams"?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/zz1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/zz2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://long-d.com/images/qzy/zz3.jpg')

Have you seen the Xue Hua Nu Shen Long thread? There are a lot of QZY pics and gifs in there.

Racheal, "Field of Dreams" has already been released in Vietnamese. Check out the thread started by goddessofhonor here. Are you sure that Huang Hai Bing is in it? And who is Ho Quan?
    I'm not sure how I would translate "Hua Gu Zi". I don't think there is an official English name yet. Personally, I might go with Female Flower Demon, since the word 'fairy' seems to be so overused these days. Yep, of course I watched the whole show. Shen Xiao Hai is so .
    Are you serious?!? A female dubs QZY's voice in the Viet version of XNFM?

Lily, don't worry. QZY will be back later on in the show. I found the second half to be more exciting and eventful than the first half.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")