Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

OMG, he really played that cute guy Suki in Field of Dream!!! How come I couldn't recognize him at all when I see him again in Xue Hua Nu Shen Long??? By the way, thanks Lady Zhuge for posting those pics so I could be sure that was him!!!

So that means the first time I saw him was in Field of Dreams. Let me tell you why I couldn't recognize him. First, his skin looks so dark in FOD but so fair in XHNSL. Second, his hairstyles are different (of course). Third, his character in FOD is so weak, so gentle and too passive about love but in XHNSL, his Sai Huo Tou is so smart, intelligent and never miss a chance to confess his love for Nu Shen Long, the girl he loves. But the common things for both series are his handsomeness and cuteness. I also think he looks even more handsome than Lu Yi in FOD and very actractive with his long hairstyle in there!!!

Annisa, if you still not yet watch Snow Flower - Xue Hua Nu Shen Long (Tuyet Hoa Nu Than Long in Viet), you should try it. You would definitely love Qiao Zhen Yu's character there.

Hehe, thanks to LZ I finally know that this actor is the one that played Suki in Field of Dreams. I have only seen him in FOD, but I really liked his character in that serie. He was one of my fav. characters and his performance was quite good.

I would love to watch him in more series!!! Lol, I think I better go check out the ealier pages later on to read more on him!!!

All those pictures of him that was posted!!! WOW, he looks so darn adorable in each one!!! Well a bit different in each picture. He gives off a different "aura" in each of them. Very very cute though

Gosh, I don't know if I like him better with short hair or longer hair!!! He looks very good in both styles, but I think his shorter cut makes him very handsome!!

Anyways do you guys know the name of the other guy in FOD that played as his good friend?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Ohhh...so field of dreams is already out??....man I didn't catch it...?....Ohhh Maybe...field of dreams is different from teh serie with huang hai bing...but they all soccer...I'm confused....heheheh..have to go and check it out now...lol....No Xin Nu Fu Ma is not out in viet yet...well not at my place...i just say there some type of translation where a woman translate everybody......yeah

yeah QZY does look cuter with short hair...and i admire him more that way...no offence but long hair is soooo lame...ever since F4 has them..everyone starts to get the same hair cut...lol.....
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Hi you guys...I am so glad to see Zhen Yu again in this week's tapes.....Ahhhhhh! I noticed it too Racheal that they have more close up shots of him... and his eyes!!!!!! I love him! Ahhhh! Unfortunately, i will not be able to finish this series before i go to San Diego this weekend! Hic hic hic! I just want to drop in and say bie to you guys! I will miss all of you guys... i ll probably won't get to go onto spcnet that much anymore! Anyways.... good luck with school okies? Take cares!

I LOVE QIAO ZHEN YU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

OMG..lily...your leaving...*crying*.....I'll be missing you badly....well good luck with everything else in san diego...I'll miss you...Zhen yu will miss you tooo
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

i am back again!!!
    aw, just when i am back, somebody's leaving!! i will miss yo Lily!
    to Rachealyuen: hmm, about that scene, i don't really understand that too, maybe they have known each other long before that night, that's why they act like star-crossed lovers, but hey, if i was HY, i wouldn't care even if that guy TRULY is my soulmate, who would if you have QZY ready to die for you? ow!!!! i wish i was HY!!!! ow QZY!!!! you are so gorgeous!!!
    hey lady zhuge!!! those are some really nice pics!!! hehe, he is just so handsome... sigh..... can't wait to see seven swords of MT. Tian!!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Hi everyone!

Lanie, that just goes to show you how diverse an actor QZY is since he played two totally different roles so well that you couldn't even tell that they were both him.

Goddess, thanks for dropping in to QZY's thread. I'm so glad you liked his character in FOD. I haven't seen that show yet, but it sounds good. Sorry, but I don't know who played Lu Yi's other close friend since I don't even know the character's name. I did find a sina page on the serial, but I don't think it had that particular actor's name since the character he played seems pretty minor.

Bye Lily! I hope you have a good time in San Diego and best of luck as well. XHNSL and QZY will still be waiting for you when you get back.

Racheal, long(er) hair looks better on some people than others. I think QZY pulls the look off quite well.

Hi again Jenny!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

was qiao zhen yu in the story of a noble family??? because i was reading the posts and when i was on page 2 with the poster of his modern series with don't be afraid to love or something like that, and under his name, it was introduced with him as being in the story of a noble family....

Jenny are you sure they know each other long time ago...It doesn't look like it...since the first eye she gives to him when she fly over the river to save him...no offence...but that guy is super Un-attractive...and omg...how could Huang yi chose him over our Zhen yu....she need to get her eyes fixed...anyway I believe Zhen Yu is not that bad in the begginning...just a bit cheeky and think tooo much for himself...and i believed...if Huang yi was around him he could have change....and one more theng...all the girls in there put way to much make up on on every occassion which make them extra fake....I think lite make up brings out the elegant beauty....

hahha...lol...Lady Zhuge...I am sooo agreeing with you...Zhen Yu did do a great job to get into a different character which make people not recognize him....anyway about the hair stuff...I think he looks fine tooo...espeacially in FOD...that hair is sooo cute...and he portray a very kind and funny chracter...you get to see him laugh alot in FOD which is good...but less of him on screen too..such a waste....and I also get to see him shot in many goals for the team...*cheering like hell*

OMG...crazylazy_chief...I realise that too...and wondering the same thing...the title for that serie also start with gold...so I was wondering myself if it was story of a noble family...I don't really hope it is...coz not much good people are in there...which then mean..yet another villian role for QZY....
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Yep, QZY did have a minor role in "The Story of a Noble Family". I haven't seen the series yet, so I don't know if his character was good or bad.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

to Rachealyuen:
    i said no, i am not really sure. i just gave out a theory. sigh, you're right, that guy she ended up with is a goofball compared with our Adonis, QZY!
    i could really throttle those directors!!!
    hey lady zhuge, when is seven swords of Mt. Tian coming out? i think i would rent it, i can't buy it, its much too long!!! my parents would kill me if i blew my allowance on it, hmmm, can't i just buy the scenes with QZY in it?

You'll have plenty of time to save up your allowance, Jenny. The whole show should be done filming next April and probably be released hopefully a month or so after that.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

OMG...april...NEXT april....friggin long man....is the serie like 100 episode...or 130...omg...I'm sooo not going to bye it...if i were you...since our QZY probably die in the middle already...take sooo long...the average is just normally 3 months or so....
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

hey anyway speaking of seven swords of mt tian...I made these...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.savefile.com/users/uploads/ssmt_1_01.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.savefile.com/users/uploads/mulang.jpg')

comment plz...i know its ugly...but *sigh*
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

i actually think they are nice, racheal!
    that is why i wished i cud just buy the scenes with QZY in it, 100+ episodes is TOO LONG. i would buy it if he is in every episode, but i know he is not the lead, so that hope is quite hopeless...
    sigh.... why are those directors such a dumbass? why don't they make QZY the lead sometimes argh!!!!! QZY is waaaay much more handsome than the current crop of lead actors!!!

Nice artwork, racheal!

The series is not going to be 100+ episodes. It's more like 72.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

thank you two....I know i crap....ooo...so its only 72 episode...am i surppose to be happy rite now....*cried out loud*..It's still tooo long...and I heard its friggin gonna change the cast into their older version...so we gonna have the young age..with all these cute character and the next thing their old...or dead anyway...have anyone heard is mu lang gonna die in the end??....coz i know QZy is gonna only appear in like the first 7-10 tape...is that rite...or shorter?
    anybody read the book yet???
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

what?! he is in only 7-10 tapes?!!!
    oh no! how am i gonna watch this? waaaa!!!!!!!!!

i finally found out what qiao zhen yu plays in the story of a noble family, he plays a poet in there.

well that's what I think?...but he could be appearing more...since his name was kinda the main...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz