Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

Oh crazylazy_chief, could you tell me more about his role there? Did he have much screen time? Who paired up with him? Sorry I asked too much . I just want to know if I should watch this series because of him .

his character's name in there is hao ran 浩然.....i don't know what type of character he plays or who he ends with or how much screentime he has because i am only on episode 3 right now.... i just looked at the end at the cast list, but i believe he plays a farely minor role since his name was at the very end....
    Last edited by crazylazy_chief; 09-22-04 at 10:20 PM.

Thanks for your info! If he's only a minor role then I'm not gonna watch it. Also, because I don't like Chen Kun.

yah, i am only ep 5 right now, and he only came out for about a total of 5 minutes, and most of the time he's like in the background and then when finally he gets to say something it's like three lines....so, yah, he's plays a very minor role.

hhehehehhee...trust me don't watch it...its full on about love story between dong jie and chen kun...which i hate chen kun...sorry just that he look like some junky in that serie...so there's no need of watching it...wait until seven swords of mt tien came out...lol
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

sigh... i wished QZY would be the lead someday... he's got the looks, talent and charisma for it!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

QZY has been the lead in a few series, but they're not very well-known modern ones such as "Zhan Zai Ni Bei Hou" and "Ai Wo, Ni Pa Le Ma?".
    He's still very young and I'm sure he will have plenty of opportunities to be the lead in more series in the future.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I went and ask my store before...but they says Ai Wo ni pa la ma...is still too new...they don't have it yet...I'm soo looking forward to it...Zhen yu look so cute in there...look like some gangster boss or somfing
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

hey rachel! so this the guy ur talkin bout. hmmm...i've never watch him yet. ne suggestion??
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

bittersweet, I recommend you to watch Snow Flower (Viet title is Tuyet Hoa Nu Than Long). He's very cute and handsome in there, you'll love his character!

There's more information about the series here:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=7208

thx lanie for the info. ya i think i'm gonna go rent that. it looks interesting. my bro really like it to from the info. so this guy's a good actor? how long have he been in the entaining biz?
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

In my opinion, I think he is a really good actor though he's new. I have watched two of his series so far (Snow Flower and Field of Dreams), in those he portrayed two completely different characters very well that I could not recognize him. This can prove how talented he is!

friggin hell...I just watched the ending for tuyet hoa nu than long...and for real...PLZ...OMG...really wanna smash the screen and kill the scriptwriters...OMG...okay I'm not gonna spoil this for bittersweet...Yeah listen to lanie...snow flower is really good...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

oh its alright. i never get spoiled after knoing what will happen. actually i find me MORE interested in a movie when i noe what will happen. weird huh? but from u judgements i think he's a pretty good acting. as long as they play different characters and can show it, i'd consider them a good actor!

Ohhh well...just keep in mind that the ending is really really open...like it just stop all of a sudden....friggin hell....I'm actually watching fireld of dreams rite now...and really hated lu yi badly...sorry to his fans...its just his chracter in there...are soo irratating...I'm losing my vocabulary here...but our Zhen yu..is just sooo cute...I want those necklace!!!!..with his DNA in it
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Hi ya all ^_^

Hehe, of course Lady Zhuge After knowing his name now and liking him so much in FOD, I think I'll be making this a regular stop in my threads list Are you planning on getting FOD sometime? Overall it was good, I was impressed by it actually though there were things I got dissapointed over, I still liked it. Hehe, QZY was so awsome ^_^ Thanks for looking though. His buddy did have a minor role, or at least not as "significant" as the others

Racheal, did you take your artwork off already? I dind't get to see it yet!!!

Hehe, I'm very tempted to get Snow Flower!! I want to see more of him, hehe. I'll see if my store has it or not and I'll get maybe the first few eps to get started
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

argh! my renting place does not have any QZY's modern series!!!
    sigh..... if any of you got to watched "Zhan Zai Ni Bei Hou" and "Ai Wo, Ni Pa Le Ma", plz post the summary here, preferably with spoilers!!! i know i am asking a lot, but plz? pretty plz?
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Jenny, I think those series are new so maybe we still not yet get the chance to watch them now.

hi,

I find in the website, he has a ancient serie with Ning Jing....but in this serie, he is main lead or second main lead....or he is only a small role??? I want to rent it, but I want to know before I rent it!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.1088.com/video/bigpic/tv03052103.jpg')

Thanks!
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

The print is kind of small on that poster, but I don't think Qiao Zhen Yu is one of those listed amongst the "main thespians" of this series. However, the show looks pretty good (or maybe just...happy ). If you do decide to rent it, please tell us what you think of it and of QZY's role as well as performance! It would be much appreciated.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")