Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

oh...anyone know if his voice in the film with Nick cheung, chae rim and yoyo mung his real voice? cos i really liked that voice.

i wished sum1 would make a new Crimson Sabra with him as the lead, i read the book and thought he would fit very well with the character.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    oh...anyone know if his voice in the film with Nick cheung, chae rim and yoyo mung his real voice? cos i really liked that voice.

i wished sum1 would make a new Crimson Sabra with him as the lead, i read the book and thought he would fit very well with the character.
    We are not sure if that was his real voice. For me, I didn't like this voice. I much preferred his voice (that was dubbed) in 7 Swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda

woo, I like the sound of him as the lead in Crimson Sabre, but aren't they already close to finished filming the most recent remake of Crimson Sabre (Bi Xue Jian) with Huang Shen Yi as the leading actress?

I believe since 7 Swords, Zhen Yu got onto the radar of a lot of directors.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    A few interesting info I found:

I went around digging past articles on him and it seems that he will play a boy turn bad, really bad in the tv series "Jan Shen", the car racing story. Apparently he gets really jealous and turned really evil.

When told that he seems to be the next Lu Yi, Zhen Yu answered that he doesn't want to be labelled as anything, that's why he tries to take on as much different roles as possible.

When he first auditioned for 7 Swords, he said, "Holy cow, when I first went into the room, it was filled with so many guys, I thought the entire actor community was there!"

The first thing director/producer Tsui Hak told him to do for the audtion was throw him a sword and told him to play with it. He was so nervous and surprised by the request, but then he eventually passed it since he has dance/martial arts background.

He said his favorite scene for 7 Swords was the Sunflower scene he did with co-star Wang Li Kun. He said although he was asked to do 7 takes the entire time barefooted no less, and after filming both his feet were puffed and swollen, it was all well worth, because he loved that scene. He said the dance movements combined with martial arts was breath-taking and beautiful.

Since he had a lot of interactive/intimate scenes with actress Wang Li Kun (Yu Fang), of course at the beginning they were both very shy toward each other, that's why the director asked them to hang out after filming. They did, and both went out a few times for dinner or meals. And since they were both new at the place they filmed and had no clue where everything was, they had a good time exploring together and in the end a big plate of Chicken something helped bonded them. I'm guessing 'cause they both love that dish or something.

Presently he is filming a modern idol type of series.

By the way, the semi pairing of Zhen Yu and Li Kun gained them quite a lot of new and devoted fans. They loved the chemistry between the two.
    lol....zhen yu and li kun look cute together...another of those couples on screen with chemistry..lol
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    lol....zhen yu and li kun look cute together...another of those couples on screen with chemistry..lol
    yeah, my friend told me since I love them so much, why don't I just edit out a disc with just them. and I'm like "GREAT IDEA!"

yeah, my friend told me since I love them so much, why don't I just edit out a disc with just them. and I'm like "GREAT IDEA!"
    remember to post some parts of the disc up here,man,wat a gd idea
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

this is my first time trying to post a pic:

oh geez, how do you post a pic, without having you guys to click on the attachment file. How do you have the pic on display in the post?
    Attached Images Attached Images

oh geez, how do you post a pic, without having you guys to click on the attachment file. How do you have the pic on display in the post?
    lol...i saw this piccie long ago...but i luv to see it again
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

image tag [ img ] link of pic [ /img ] without spaces within the brackets.

I haven't trawled through all 22 pages of posts yet, but I've seen this guy act, and he's goood. And cute besides.

edit//
    Okay, I admit it after seeing all those pictures.
    He's hot. And I love swimming, too...and I've been to Guangxi in passing...does that count?
    Last edited by Serynsatina; 08-14-06 at 08:05 PM.

try uploading the pics from yer computer to a free image hosting site like photobuckets and then a link for the pic will be created 4 u. Then click on "insert image" and paste yer link there. Thats what i normally do.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    try uploading the pics from yer computer to a free image hosting site like photobuckets and then a link for the pic will be created 4 u. Then click on "insert image" and paste yer link there. Thats what i normally do.
    cool, thanks.

ah i forgot about that. thought u already no bout the image hosting.

Ha ha, I finally found some time to edit my own version of 7 Swords. I named the disc "Qi Jian Xia Tian San zi Yu Fang yu Mu Lang--Xiang Jing Ru Bin" (7 Swordsmen: Yu Fang & Mu Lang--Respect like Guests.)

okay I gotta explain the "respect like guest" part, there's a saying in Chinese about the best working relationships is if the couple treats one another respectfully as they would toward a guest, and I feel that's how their relationship resembled most.

Anyway, I've zipped through 13 episodes so far, recording all scenes of Yu Fang, Mu Lang, the Kids (they're so adorable), the Shi Fu (7 Swordsmen's master), and Xin Long Zi (the 3rd swordsmen--he's crazy and tempermental but fun to watch). Everyone else simply edited out.

And my titles for each segment are named:

1) about Yu Fang
    2) about Mu Lang
    3) the Rescue
    4) Her New Student, His New Teacher
    5) She's poisoned, He gives care
    6) the Escape
    7) His blood, Her life
    8) the Kids
    9) Temporary Settlement
    10) Confidant in one another
    11) Sunflower Sword Dance
    12) Kids' Choice
    13) Their Wedding
    14) New Refuge

This is so much fun. This way in the future, if I ever am in the mood to rewatch the show, I just replay my cut without the hassle of fowarding and rewinding and skipping chapters just watch certain spots.
    Last edited by tennisrocks; 08-22-06 at 08:06 AM.

QZY pics from the new Lu Ding Ji:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/p/2006-08-18/U1343P28T3D1206137F326DT20060818130717.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/p/2006-08-18/U1343P28T3D1206137F329DT20060818130717.jpg')

He's playing Zheng Ke Shuang.

Have you guys visited his blog? He's posted some funny pics that prove "boys will be boys".

http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/qiaozhenyu
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

thanks. will check out his blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.long-d.com/images/qzy/bs3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.long-d.com/images/qzy/bs4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.long-d.com/images/qzy/bs9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.long-d.com/images/qzy/bs11.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.long-d.com/images/qzy/bs13.jpg')

I should have thought to do this earlier. Anyway, just assume that all images are from QZY's forum at http://www.long-d.com unless otherwise noted.
    i have been looking forever for this series. anyone have any idea what this series is about?
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

what is your favorite scene with QZY in seven swords? i like the scene in which the kid (the head of the children group) asked him whith whom he wants to live in the future, and he said, with my master. the kid said, no that's not what i mean, i mean -a man and a women-. mu lang laughs and answers, oh i haven't thaught of this yet. ( ) and the kid says ( i think tihs kid is very clever, he understands a lot), and what do you think about our teacher (yu fang)?? Then mu lang is regarding yu fang very long...and this shy smiling... i'm melting..

ps: sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by sreeny; 08-30-06 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sesshomaru86
    i have been looking forever for this series. anyone have any idea what this series is about?
    I too don't know much about this series. i don't even know the storyline.