Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Qiao Zhen Yu

Whoa, I just joined this thread.

I'm kind of a late starter as far as QZY adoration goes but I've only recently discovered him in "Spirit of the Sword". I'm a massive Nicholas Tse fan so that's how...

Anyway, I became so enamoured with QZY that I immediately bought "7 Swordsmen" as well, but he's only got a small part in it. But still very cute.

As I don't speak or read Chinese (yet, I'm learning ) it's difficult for me to look for pix or find out any information on him.
    To spare me going throught the whole history of this thread (which has been going for 4 years, respect!), please could someone advise me where to find nice pictures?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Flower View Post
    As I don't speak or read Chinese (yet, I'm learning ) it's difficult for me to look for pix or find out any information on him.
    To spare me going throught the whole history of this thread (which has been going for 4 years, respect!), please could someone advise me where to find nice pictures?

Thanks in advance
    Check out the external links at his DramaWiki page: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Qiao_Zhen_Yu

You can also find plenty of pictures on baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/%C7%C7%D5%F1%D3%EE/tupian
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Check out the external links at his DramaWiki page: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Qiao_Zhen_Yu

You can also find plenty of pictures on baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/%C7%C7%D5%F1%D3%EE/tupian

Wow, thanks!!!!

So many nice pictures! Wiki has a list of the TV series that he's been in, but does anyone know which ones are available with english subs? I'm so addicted to him right now
    And he looks gorgeous with long hair! Right, off to look at more QZY pics!

Thanks again

Ok, I just finished watching "7 Swordsmen" yesterday...

What happened at the end?!?!?! It feels like there's an episode missing or something, there's so many open questions.

Like: What happened to Minghui? Why did Mulang bring the baby to Mount Heaven? I thought he was going after Chu Zhaonan?

And what about Brother Three?

And oh my God, I can't believe they killed Yungzhong!! Next to Mulang he was my favourite character in this!

So, can anyone explain what this abrupt ending means? Is the book different?

Hello Fellow QZY fans. I am also a late fan. My parents was watching Xue Fa Nai Shan Lang dubbed in cantonese on this china channel and I noticed QZY there as Ouyang Mi Ri. At first I didnt really like him when I first found out what he ask Shangguan Yan to do but as I watch the last 10+ episodes I cant help but become obsessive with him. Hehe. I know I am weird.

I am currently trying to find his series subtitle in English. Kind of hard but I still want to watch his series. He is so cute. hehe

Whoa, I just joined this thread.

I'm kind of a late starter as far as QZY adoration goes but I've only recently discovered him in "Spirit of the Sword". I'm a massive Nicholas Tse fan so that's how...

Anyway, I became so enamoured with QZY that I immediately bought "7 Swordsmen" as well, but he's only got a small part in it. But still very cute.

Thanks in advance
    Hehe I am also a late comer too. I would also recommend that you watch Xue Fa Nu Shen Lung. A lot of ppl like him watching that series. Warning though not a very good ending but u would like QZY character. I havent found it with English subtitle so u might have to find it dubbed in your own language. His taming of the shrew is good too. Mysoju has 12 episodes with english subtitle but they stop subbing it so you might have to get it dubbed as well. Sorry I am not much help.

Quote Originally Posted by Prinxess19 View Post
    Hehe I am also a late comer too. I would also recommend that you watch Xue Fa Nu Shen Lung. A lot of ppl like him watching that series. Warning though not a very good ending but u would like QZY character. I havent found it with English subtitle so u might have to find it dubbed in your own language. His taming of the shrew is good too. Mysoju has 12 episodes with english subtitle but they stop subbing it so you might have to get it dubbed as well. Sorry I am not much help.
    Hi there, Prinxess!
    Unfortunately I'm in Germany, and there is absolutely ZERO chinese series to get here
    All you get in Europe is some Jackie Chan and Jet Li (and not all of them, just a few) films, and then every now and then some big budget films like Dragon Tiger Gate or Infernal Affairs. But in general you have to be very lucky to find asian movies here
    So most of my stuff is from yesasia.com
    You see, I rely on the english subs!!!!! yesasia sells some QZY but it's all in chinese, so I can'T understand it.
    What's this "Mysoju" you mentioned?

Hi there, Prinxess!
    Unfortunately I'm in Germany, and there is absolutely ZERO chinese series to get here
    All you get in Europe is some Jackie Chan and Jet Li (and not all of them, just a few) films, and then every now and then some big budget films like Dragon Tiger Gate or Infernal Affairs. But in general you have to be very lucky to find asian movies here
    So most of my stuff is from yesasia.com
    You see, I rely on the english subs!!!!! yesasia sells some QZY but it's all in chinese, so I can'T understand it.
    What's this "Mysoju" you mentioned?
    Wow Germany. How's the weather there? Mysoju.com is a website with upload series. They got korean, japanese, hk, etc. Taming of the shrew is on there and spirit of the sword both with english subtitle. Unfortunately those r the only two they got. I was trying to find more of his series on veoh or crunchyroll but not much luck. If I find more I will let u know. I cant read chinese or understand mandarin so I have to rely on english subtitle too.

[quote=Prinxess19;867629]Wow Germany. How's the weather there? quote]

Cold. Very cold. Can't wait for spring
    Thanks fors recommending mysoju, I'll check it out later. Always keen on seeing something new with QZY

Cold. Very cold. Can't wait for spring
    Thanks fors recommending mysoju, I'll check it out later. Always keen on seeing something new with QZY
    He have a new series coming out. Legend of the Book and Sword acting as Chen Jia Luo. He will be lead so I cant wait. I just have to wait for it to be subbed. Sigh probably have to wait a yr or so. Sniff Sniff. I always like him in ancient series more and I think China have better ancient series compared to TVB (HK)

He have a new series coming out. Legend of the Book and Sword acting as Chen Jia Luo. He will be lead so I cant wait. I just have to wait for it to be subbed. Sigh probably have to wait a yr or so. Sniff Sniff. I always like him in ancient series more and I think China have better ancient series compared to TVB (HK)

Oooooh!!! New series
    I cannot wait!!! And I agree, I prefer him in the ancient series as well, he just looks so much better with long hair
    Let me know when you hear more news!

Talking

Ahh! Some more Qiao Zhen Yu fans! I am also a relatively new fan. I became rather enamored of him a few months ago after watching Xue Hua Nu Shen Long, and subsequently watched Spirit of the Sword. (I kind of got side tracked by Leslie Cheung for a while after discovering how handsome he looked and left QZY for a while. ) But now I'm back after rewatching Xue Hua Nu Shen Long. I'm suddenly crazy about QZY again! There's a thread for Xue Hua Nu Shen Long, if anyone is interested in reading it. http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...a+nu+shen+long

By the way, I saw Seven Swordsmen Descending Mount Tian and fell in love with QZY all over again! The ending kind of left me hanging... I wasn't sure who Yu Fang liked in the series... Is there a sequel to the series?

Oooooh!!! New series
    I cannot wait!!! And I agree, I prefer him in the ancient series as well, he just looks so much better with long hair
    Let me know when you hear more news!
    Hey Flawless Flower. Here is the link of his new series. There r some trailer in Mandarin of course (post 165) but you can see how shuai he is in Qing clothing. Hehe. We still dont know when it is coming out but when I find out when the eng subtitle is out. I will let u know

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...t=23199&page=2

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Ahh! Some more Qiao Zhen Yu fans! I am also a relatively new fan. I became rather enamored of him a few months ago after watching Xue Hua Nu Shen Long, and subsequently watched Spirit of the Sword. (I kind of got side tracked by Leslie Cheung for a while after discovering how handsome he looked and left QZY for a while. ) But now I'm back after rewatching Xue Hua Nu Shen Long. I'm suddenly crazy about QZY again! There's a thread for Xue Hua Nu Shen Long, if anyone is interested in reading it. http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...a+nu+shen+long

By the way, I saw Seven Swordsmen Descending Mount Tian and fell in love with QZY all over again! The ending kind of left me hanging... I wasn't sure who Yu Fang liked in the series... Is there a sequel to the series?
    Hey Melanie. Nice to meet u. I also like QZY after watching Xue Hua Nu Shen Long but I didnt finish the whole thing but still I like his character a lot. Beside Mo Ching act by Raymond Lam in TVB the four, QZY is the next person that look so good in wheelchair. I love his boyish looks he is so cute. Have u seen Spirit of the Sword with QZY. He is so cute with Yang Rui in that. I have yet to finish but I like them so far

I havent seen Seven Swordsmen as I heard he has a small role so dont want to watch a 40 episodes just to see a little of him but it appears that a lot of ppl like him in there.

Another one I been watching with him in it is Taming of the Shrew with Nick Cheung, Chae Rim and Yoyo Mung. His character is very honest but I watch it for him. He looks good in there too.

I know I am talking to myself in here but just in case any1 else pop in

I find two wonderful videos online of Xiao Qiao. Must see if u r a fan

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/O0oJICIYIGY/ - He was on some kind of shows. He is so cute in here.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jPrBb8Mjans/ - This is an MV of his character Chen Jia Lok in his new drama Legend of the Book & Sword. He is so shuai and dashing. I cant wait to watch this drama just have to wait for it to have subtitle hopefully there will be.

I know I am talking to myself in here but just in case any1 else pop in

I find two wonderful videos online of Xiao Qiao. Must see if u r a fan

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/O0oJICIYIGY/ - He was on some kind of shows. He is so cute in here.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/jPrBb8Mjans/ - This is an MV of his character Chen Jia Lok in his new drama Legend of the Book & Sword. He is so shuai and dashing. I cant wait to watch this drama just have to wait for it to have subtitle hopefully there will be.
    Oh My God!!! Thank you for the links!!!!!
    The first link wouldn't open for me but the MV was gorgeous! He is sooooo pretty! Especially with his head-dress in the second half of the MV. Looks a bit like Lawrence of Arabia, lol. I really don't like the shaved head on him, but still he is unbelievably good-looking

@Melanie: Hey, 7 swordsmen is very confusing, I agree, but QZY is just so adorable in it. There was supposed to be a sequel, but it was never made. So yeah, the ending sucked. So many questions still unanswered. But I still enjoyed it. Next to QZY it also has Wang Xue Bing, whom I like a lot.

But now I'm impatiently waiting for english subs for nearly everything QZY has done, especially this new series!!!!

Yea finally someone talk to me in here.

I seen a lot of MV made on the web but that one has to be one of the best I seen. It make him look so cool. I actually like seeing him with the shaved head because I saw him bald before on his blog and he actually look really good. I usually dont like guys bald but QZY is an exception.

Just a FYI, in this new drama. He actually play 2 characters - Chen Jia Lok & Fu Kang An. Because according to the novel, these two character actually look alike so whenever they appear together on screen they r act by the same person. I havent seen an exception yet.

I saw a little of this drama here and there on tuduo and oh my gosh he is so cute. I have no idea what is going on so I just watch QZY and it is enough to keep me interested. I havent found the english subtitle but hopefully it will be out soon because I saw a US version on yesasia so hopefully it will come out with subtitle
    Last edited by Prinxess19; 05-15-09 at 09:00 AM.

Wow~~~It is quite a surprise to see QZY's forum here. I am his fans too. Last year I was amazed by his characters after watching his several TV series: Xue hua nu shen long, Seven Swordsmen as well as The Spirit Of The Sword. I went to his official site where I found tons of information about him~~~~~ news, discussions, video clips and pictures etc. I enjoyed a lot chatting with people there. Here is the website if someone is interested. It's in Chinese though. http://www.qzygw.com/bbs/

Please let me know if there is something that I can help out. I will try my best.
    Last edited by dogwood; 05-15-09 at 07:48 PM.

The book and the sword----- His newest TV series, in which he portrayed two characters.

Chen Jialuo (陳家洛) – the main protagonist of the novel. He was a disciple of Yuan Shixiao and was first introduced in the novel as being the leader of the Red Flower Society. He was usually dressed up formally and presented himself as a young nobleman.

Fu Kang'an (福康安) – the illegitimate son of the Qianlong Emperor. He bore a similar appearance to his uncle Chen Jialuo. He was taken hostage by the Red Flower Society who used him to force Qianlong to come to a truce with them.

Here are links of some video clips on The book and the sword made by the fans in his official site.

万里征途( The Journey) by 亦歌

online:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Iv41aK3aRQg/

Download1:http://www.rayfile.com/files/78f ... -9c88-0014221b798a/

Download2 :http://www.rayfile.com/files/8d1 ... -94ee-0019d11a795f/

剑煮红颜 by 潇湘月

online:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lvL5wxj4ONA/

mv of The book and sword by 宇言

Download:
    http://www.rayfile.com/files/40c ... -a0b0-0019d11a795f/

Online:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xCcrmwn7TRk/

I'll post some pictures later on.
    Last edited by dogwood; 05-15-09 at 06:47 PM.

Hello dogwood! Always nice to meet other fans of QZY!
    Thanks for all the links, he looks gorgeous!!! Unfortunatley I don't speak or read Chinese, so his official website is all a big mystery to me
    Anyway, please keep us updated on all things new