Thread: Questions about the 3rd Editions of JY's novels

Default Questions about the 3rd Editions of JY's novels

Hi everyone! I am now having a little debate/argument about the third editions of JY's novels with some other people in the tvseriesfans forums. So are going to be 3rd editions for sure??? Some of those people said that whoever said that there would be a 3rd edition is stupid. I thought that was really rude. But I did remember Athena and others in here saying that there will be one for all of his novels and what kinds of changes he will be making.... But it just hasn't been published yet(at first I thought they were,oops!).I was really offended that those people think people in here are stupid. But I just want to know for sure so people won't think I am making things up.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Well go those these sites to order the third revised versions on the Internet:
    I mean if those illiterate morons with outdated information of at least 2 decades ago, can really read. They should order the third editions themselves. Instead of insulting people.
    It is not my custom to deal with the rabble.
    I have all four new novels in my shelves; I don't think that is a figment of my imagination.

Yesasia

Ylib.com

Ylib is one of the most important publishers in Asia, and is together with Ming Ho Publishings the publishers of Jin Yong's works. These are the real revised versions by the author Jin Yong, Louis Cha himself.
    Last edited by Athena; 04-30-04 at 05:57 AM.
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

Hi Athena and rababi, Thanks for the links and info! At first I thought I was only dreaming since I did remember you guys saying that there is or will be a third edition for all of JY's novels right?One of them thought Athena was joking... the one for TLBB is not published yet right? Do you know when it will be published??They thought that I was making news that there will be a third edition for TLBB!! At first I thought it was already published, opps.. Those people are uneducated and are literally "laughing" right now... Well those people can't read Chinese so I think that is probably why they think there is no 3rd edition. But they call themselves people really know about JY's novels since they just read translations of them.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.