View Poll Results: Who do you think has the highest internal energy?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guo Jing

17 19.32%
  • Xiao Feng

29 32.95%
  • Yang Gor

16 18.18%
  • Zhang Wuji

26 29.55%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GJ's, XF's, YG's, and ZWJ's internal energy

Hanky,

Transmission of sound is more limited by distance and also by the available internal energy.

Although the number of ppl ~ distance, it is still rather a crude approximation and would depend on a number of other factors including geographical factors.

Thus, although you have provided wonderful examples of projection of voice over a large distance, IMHO, it doesn't really convincingly support QF over the rest in terms of internal energy.

Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    Hanky,

Transmission of sound is more limited by distance and also by the available internal energy.

Although the number of ppl ~ distance, it is still rather a crude approximation and would depend on a number of other factors including geographical factors.

Thus, although you have provided wonderful examples of projection of voice over a large distance, IMHO, it doesn't really convincingly support QF over the rest in terms of internal energy.

Han Solo

its more lyk how far u can shout..maybe..?i guess in real life shouting very loud doesnt mean u are strong lol..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

This is nothing like shouting. Their voices are being carried by pure internal energy and sent to each person such that despite the din of battle, they can hear it as if the person were only speaking normally beside them in an empty room.

However, I highly doubt either GJ or XF were even using the majority of their internal energy to achieve such a feat...

Actually in these situations that Hanky translated they were yelling loudly with their inner power. I think 1deng's version of the "thousand lee sound transmission" was the situation you are refering to. 1deng was able to project his voice for miles and miles as long as nothing such as a mountain was in the way. It was stated the more profound the inner power the gentler the voice and it would sound as if the person was speaking beside you.

Out of the greats i'm not sure who could have actually do this voice transmission besides 1deng(perhaps GJ? or ZBT?). When Yg heard 1deng use this skill he was extremely impressed and felt that his own skill were inferior, so i guess that means Yg lacks 1deng's level of profoundness and he himself could not do the gentle talking?
    Last edited by duguxiaojing; 10-12-05 at 12:43 AM.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Banned

I love XF, he's one of my fave characters but I think GJ would be the highest jsut because of 9 Yin.

Quote Originally Posted by Panadol
    I love XF, he's one of my fave characters but I think GJ would be the highest jsut because of 9 Yin.
    9 yang and 9 yin is a draw thats y ZWJ is sdraw wif GJ i guess...anyways GJ's XL18Z is not as powerful compared to XF's as XF is better in practising martial arts compared to GJ..

Somewhere in RoCH state that YG learnt the transmission of voice too...i just forgot where it came from lol..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

originally posted by Xiao Long Nu

9 yang and 9 yin is a draw thats y ZWJ is sdraw wif GJ i guess...anyways GJ's XL18Z is not as powerful compared to XF's as XF is better in practising martial arts compared to GJ..

Somewhere in RoCH state that YG learnt the transmission of voice too...i just forgot where it came from lol..
    9Yin and 9Yang are indeed equal to each other, but IMO ZWJ is better as he had master the whole complete 9Yang (the three palm strikes from MJ and the bag incident) but for GJ, i do not think so. Can anyone confirm this?

About projecting yr voice with yr Chi... ZWJ was able to use it to... recall the battle at Brightness peak.. everyone was laughting and yet able to hear clearly what ZWJ was saying and they remarked that was it possible that someone so young could in fact possess such strong internal energy? (not the exact words)

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    9Yin and 9Yang are indeed equal to each other, but IMO ZWJ is better as he had master the whole complete 9Yang (the three palm strikes from MJ and the bag incident) but for GJ, i do not think so. Can anyone confirm this?

About projecting yr voice with yr Chi... ZWJ was able to use it to... recall the battle at Brightness peak.. everyone was laughting and yet able to hear clearly what ZWJ was saying and they remarked that was it possible that someone so young could in fact possess such strong internal energy? (not the exact words)

ZWJ was indeed one of the most luck heroes seen in JY novels...he ate those super boosting internal energy food when he was young thats why his internal energy was powerful when he grew up..GJ is powerful because he practise the XL18Z a lot..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_Long_nu
    ZWJ was indeed one of the most luck heroes seen in JY novels...he ate those super boosting internal energy food when he was young.
    Huh? Where did this come from?

originally posted by Xiao Long Nu

ZWJ was indeed one of the most luck heroes seen in JY novels...he ate those super boosting internal energy food when he was young thats why his internal energy was powerful when he grew up..GJ is powerful because he practise the XL18Z a lot..
    indeed he was but did he (ZWJ) really ate those food that could boost internal energy? i cant recall.

GJ did drink the snake blood which could slow down posion and increase internal energy.

XL18Z is just a techqiue, hence what i think u r refering to is practicing the internal energy part of 9Ying which made him powerful

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    indeed he was but did he (ZWJ) really ate those food that could boost internal energy? i cant recall.

GJ did drink the snake blood which could slow down posion and increase internal energy.

XL18Z is just a techqiue, hence what i think u r refering to is practicing the internal energy part of 9Ying which made him powerful

yeepp thats right...

ZWH did ate those lyk DY too...they were similar...YG only ate what DIven COndor gave him...as u said GJ sucked the blood of the snake..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

ZWH did ate those lyk DY too...they were similar...YG only ate what DIven COndor gave him...as u said GJ sucked the blood of the snake..
    Cheung Mo Gei never consumed any special plant or animal that endowed him with inner power. Where is this information coming from?

Gwok Jing's gains from Leung Tze Yung's snake varies from version to version of LOCH. In LOCH Ed. 1, the snake blood gave him a substantial inner power boost, but in subsequent editions, it only gave him limited poison resistance and a relatively insignificant inner power increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Cheung Mo Gei never consumed any special plant or animal that endowed him with inner power. Where is this information coming from?

Gwok Jing's gains from Leung Tze Yung's snake varies from version to version of LOCH. In LOCH Ed. 1, the snake blood gave him a substantial inner power boost, but in subsequent editions, it only gave him limited poison resistance and a relatively insignificant inner power increase.

ZWJ did consume special animals...it was the similar as DY's...it was in the novel the Dragon Sabre...
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

ZWJ did consume special animals...it was the similar as DY's...it was in the novel the Dragon Sabre...
    May we have a chapter reference and perhaps some quoted text? This is the first I've ever heard about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    May we have a chapter reference and perhaps some quoted text? This is the first I've ever heard about it.

i'l try to find back the page i saw..it was lol 3 years ago when i saw that info lol...then i'l post it here..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

that will b great!

And if you can't find the page?

It's in the 4th edition - Monkey intestine or was it just dog? Most of us aren't lucky enough to read 4th ed of HSDS.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    And if you can't find the page?

It's in the 4th edition - Monkey intestine or was it just dog? Most of us aren't lucky enough to read 4th ed of HSDS.

hahax ok...since u knew where it came from..then post it..they are interested in knowing..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

Banned

hahax ok...since u knew where it came from..then post it..they are interested in knowing..
    i think he was being sarcastic coz there is no such thing as 4th ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Panadol
    i think he was being sarcastic coz there is no such thing as 4th ed.

My friends and i used to discuss JY novels..thats why we come across a lot of hidden details...i will try my best to find the proofs for u guys..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许