Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰) - Page 91
Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1975

Thread: Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰)

  1. #1801
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Nice nice and conveniently ignore 1:09 where she says I didn't put on makeup. The truth is--she probably put it on in some scenes, but the MAJORITY of the time, she barely has any. Now we're jsut arguing for the sake of arguing and it's stupid and immature. Carry on if you wish, I'm out.

    Uh just because it's bad for her doesn't mean the media won't do digging. It was bad for Ah Gill and Ceci and they found out. Uh ok. Seriously sometimes it's just called being a bit more realistic with the logic.

    Anyway, carry on, have fun with your little rants.

  2. #1802
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Nice nice and conveniently ignore 1:09 where she says I didn't put on makeup. The truth is--she probably put it on in some scenes, but the MAJORITY of the time, she barely has any. Now we're jsut arguing for the sake of arguing and it's stupid and immature. Carry on if you wish, I'm out.

    Uh just because it's bad for her doesn't mean the media won't do digging. It was bad for Ah Gill and Ceci and they found out. Uh ok. Seriously sometimes it's just called being a bit more realistic with the logic.

    Anyway, carry on, have fun with your little rants.
    But it still shows that the "no-makeup" thing is not right. Even if she did not use ANY cosmetics, it would not be for the whole of the movie and hard to tell which parts did she use cosmetics or not. But really, ANY make up?

    Media will dig but will they find anything if not for Edison taking out his computer for repair? He was rather careless. Any sort of effort would've prevented it. You should be realistic and realise the Edison Scandal was not something that happens all the time but I'm sure celebrities undertake those activities all the time.

    Honestly you are the one having a poor little rant and lack of logic and consistency. Go figure.

  3. #1803
    Senior Member Sparkly_Chic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbowwww
    Posts
    786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Lol the true beauty is that I have the right to tell people not to speak about certain issues if they don't have enough proof and that's my right and it is relevant because you are saying that I do not have this right. So why don't you go back and read your own arguments?

    And when did I make that assumption? I just used it as an example. Check the dictionary for ASSUMPTION, EXCLUSIVENESS, and EXAMPLE. It will be very enlightening.

    Ha, I am only trying to help people not make fools out of themselves by being illogical. But if they want to, go ahead, be my guest.
    Ok, seriously, I don't know what you just said here, but I'm going to comment on what I THOUGHT you said anyway.

    Do you even realize how hypocritical you sound? You claim that you have the right to tell people to not speak about certain issues, and yet you claim that you're going to say what you believe no matter what other people say. Okay? That made not one speck of sense to me. How the heck does it give you the right to tell people what they can and cannot say, and yet you take offense when people did the same thing to you? Again, quoting from you "I'm still going to say what I believe."
    Also, you're accusing people of going on rants, while all I see is you ranting.

    When did you make the assumption? Well let's see... you told me to stop watching any dramas and people that uses make-up if I want naturalness. That's not an example. You are STATING that the only way you can achieve naturalness is by not using make-up, and that I should stop watching dramas because everybody on-screen uses make-up so they're not natural. (I don't even know if YOU KNOW you're stating this).

    Please, I suggest that you read over your posts before you start posting, because you are portraying yourself as very self-contradicting. And I also think you randomly go through the dictionary to pick words because your sentences doesn't make a lot of sense, which obstructively made your arguments weak. For example, what the heck does "EXCLUSIVENESS" have anything to do w/ the previous posts? Ah, and I love how you tell people to do this and that (ie: checking the dictionary), and yet you're the one who needs to do all those things.

    I don't even know how this got into a full-fledge argument, but your obnoxiousness was starting to get unbearable.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

  4. #1804
    Senior Member DEGE999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Now we're jsut arguing for the sake of arguing and it's stupid and immature. Carry on if you wish, I'm out.

    Anyway, carry on, have fun with your little rants.

    What we should learn about FBB from 999roses is that: "Anyway, she doesn't need to prove anything because she's doing it to make money. It's kind of obvious. It's called advertisements and special effects."

    Apparently, even 999roses (a FBB fanatic) believes that FBB is that shallow, and fake because she is just trying to make a few bucks so why care about what people say about her image or work ethics. As long as FBB is able to expose her body, change her image to fulfill a look that is certainly not hers, deceive her fanatic fans, earn attention and $$$$ then all is good. Finally, 999roses is making some sense. See, you are not as immature and illogical as you present yourself to be.

    Peace out to you too "homie".

  5. #1805
    Senior Member Jenny_shiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Caloocan city, Philippines
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Wow, I got too busy with work for the past month and now when I find the time to post in FBB's thread, I see that we have quite a heated argument brewing between pro-FBB and anti-FBB's here.

    To DEGE999: what actor/actress does not do acting/modelling/entertaining for money? Please don't tell me they do it for fun. Coz no matter how you look at it, the whole showbiz industry (regardless of which country) is all about MONEY.

    So to me, saying FBB is shallow coz she's advertising for money is mighty unfair, seeing that other celebrities (note: even your idol do it for money too, you can't deny that) do it all the time.

    To flamer: hi there! hehe, its been a while since I last crossed words with you. I see that you're embroiled in an argument with 999roses here. Honestly, doesn't everyone here get tired of that "No-makeup, ugly, fake, she had plastic surgery" thing? It is understandable that she piles on make-up in her photo albums, as each of her photo albums has a theme, and that theme cannot be "the natural look" all the time. Its tiring to see an actress in the same look all the time. Frankly, no matter how you look at it, we Asians are really a bunch of conservative and change-resistant peeps. We want "the natural look" on our idols all the time. We dont want them exploring other looks, we want them to always have the look that we like on them best. One of the reasons why I like FBB is that she is not afraid to explore other looks and images, and she is not afraid to let her photos to be photoshop, knowing full well that she will get ridiculd by the media and by her haters. And while most of her experiments does not succeed, at least she is not afraid to try out new things, and not afraid that she will be ridiculed.

    To 999roses: As a fellow FBB fan, I really appreciate your efforts to correct some of the misconceptions that others in this forum thread have. Being an FBB supporter in a sea of FBB critics is no easy task, I know.

    To all: To repeat what someone else has said, being ugly does not mean being fake. It is unfair to her that she is criticized for her charity work and to be accused that she does all this for publicity only. I mean, all of us will know when a celebrity does some charity work, the media will report it on the news anyhow, how come others does not get criticized? when in fact their charity work is reported as well? What, the way in which her charity work is known is different? Does she hold a press conference, bribe a reporter so that her charity work will get headline news?! I don't think so. We become aware of her charity work because it was reported, not because SHE publicly announced it. If you must remember, she is not exactly a darling of the media. She speaks what she wants, which is a taboo in Asian entertainment circles. Once you get blacklisted by the media, you know that you're in trouble, as you will get reported in the worst way possible. Every move you do, every image you project will be heavily criticized. Because some reporters doesn't like you, you'll really get trashed. That is the way with these Asian paparazzis. Doesn't anyone else see the pattern here? Most well hated celebrities have some sort of bad relationship with the press, Zhang Ziyi, Cecilia Cheung, FBB etc.. and most well-loved are the ones with good relationships with them. Don't you think that we are being fooled into loving and hating the celebrities that they want us to love? to hate? In short, the press are dictating our likes/dislikes?

    With regards to her "whoring" or not, well, who are we to have a say on this? I still believe she is innocent until proven guilty. All this talk about her whoring her way to the top, sleeping to get roles, or selling her body, personally, I find this all to be all talk. I seriously doubt that she would get her break by whoring around. You can't really last that long in the biz by using just your looks and body, you gotta have talent as well. Its kinda difficult to win those major awards if all she does is to ***** around. And dont you think it would have been too expensive if these major awards were bribed? She has won several you know.

    And to those who can't sniff even a whit of acting talent from her in her films like "Cellphone", "Lost in Beijing", "Battle of Wits", well, thats your opinion really, this is a point I can't argue. But to say that she should concentrate more on her acting ability instead of whoring around should she want to break into international acting ala Zhang Ziyi, I find that article to b highly offensive. This no longer an attack on her talent, but an attack on her morals as a person. Really, this way below the belt. I suspect that the reporter who wrote this article is the same one who keep on following her and who keeps on writing all those bad stuff about her. I think this is the same one whom FBB had an argument when he tried to snap her pictures when she already told him no. In retaliation, she took out her cellphone and began snapping the pictures of the reporter. Way to go FBB! I fully applaud you on your action. Some of these reporters are really crossing the line, so its a high time that they get to taste their own medicine.

    Oh, and to DEGE999, that article you posted, about her sitting on the lap of director Zhang Zhi Zhong (is this the correct spelling? correct me if not), it proven already to be a fake. As anyone can see, this is an upper body shot only. In reality, she was only bending down to have a toast with him, she did not actually sit on him. That photo is taken by the reporter whom FBB had an argument with, the same one whom FBB retaliated by taking his pictures. Ever since then, that same reporter has made it his personal agenda to follow FBB around, publish unflattering pics of FBB and to report news about her that are simply not true, like that sitting on the director's lap story. I wouldn't really believe the reports of someone who has a personal vendetta on FBB.

    For my conclusion, I would just like to say that I admire her for her attitude and talent. She is not afraid to be criticized for her images to the public and her actions. Its quite tiring to look at the darlings of the media, with one look projected to the public, the much "loved" au naturelle look. :

    Dont worry. I know my lengthy post would most likely incur the wrath and the ire of FBB critics around here. I welcome any arguments that anyone here would like to raise with me. As someone here said, this is an open forum. Everyone is welcome to post their opinions here. I had just posted mine. hehe.
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

  6. #1806
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,638

    Default

    aww i was expecting u to post pictures jenny, not words... and this is really a lot of words
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  7. #1807
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny View Post
    To flamer: hi there! hehe, its been a while since I last crossed words with you. I see that you're embroiled in an argument with 999roses here. Honestly, doesn't everyone here get tired of that "No-makeup, ugly, fake, she had plastic surgery" thing? It is understandable that she piles on make-up in her photo albums, as each of her photo albums has a theme, and that theme cannot be "the natural look" all the time. Its tiring to see an actress in the same look all the time. Frankly, no matter how you look at it, we Asians are really a bunch of conservative and change-resistant peeps. We want "the natural look" on our idols all the time. We dont want them exploring other looks, we want them to always have the look that we like on them best. One of the reasons why I like FBB is that she is not afraid to explore other looks and images, and she is not afraid to let her photos to be photoshop, knowing full well that she will get ridiculd by the media and by her haters. And while most of her experiments does not succeed, at least she is not afraid to try out new things, and not afraid that she will be ridiculed.
    Hi there .

    Regarding the theme of photo shoots, it is interesting that the majority of her photo shoots are themed with extremely heavy make up and lack of any realism. Photoshopping and heavy make up also shows the audience something she is nothing like and fans like the pictures, but not the real person. A different style, but open to criticism.

    I understand what you are saying but it also means that FBB herself and her fans should just cope with people, perhaps quite a large number who are against her "experiments". Its a risk to take. Maybe it is also time to recognize the fine line between individuality and annoying behavior.

    Truth that all celebrities are in the business for money and that wasn't too big on my list why I dislike FBB. But I want to say that she sells imaged self but not her real self.

  8. #1808
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14

    Default

    she is amazing sexy pretty...love her always

  9. #1809
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    How in the world would YOU know what her "real personality" is like? You think you got it all figured out? What a huge joke. You keep on thinking that people are selling their "true personalities" out there...

    The so-called line is only drawn based on subjectiveness. You keep thinking whatever you wanna think, but just don't try to portray it as some kind of objective truth. If people can't appreciate art, hey, not other people's issues.

  10. #1810
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14

    Default



    this pic she is so cute

  11. #1811
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14

    Default

    this pic Bing Bing going to movie w andy


  12. #1812
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14

    Default

    very pretty


  13. #1813
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14

    Default

    she looks very cute w light make up



    Last edited by babiesface; 12-14-08 at 01:14 AM.

  14. #1814
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14

    Default

    she 's so adorable


  15. #1815
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14

    Default

    lovely BB


  16. #1816
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14

    Default

    i really love this picture


  17. #1817
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Date Posted: Sunday, December 07, 07:50:34am
    Author: bee
    Subject: The Last Night of Miss. Jin starts filming in Shanghai

    a tv adaptation of renowned Bai Xian Yong's best work, story takes place in the early 30s in Shanghai, where the main character works as a night club singer and meets the 4 lovers of her life.

    The 4 lovers cast has been revealed, Zhou, Yu Ming of F4 is to play Bingbing's first love, and Huang, Shao Qi, Fang Zhong Xing(HK) play the other 2 lovers, and Bingbing's close friend in real life Anthony Huang Qiu Sheng is to play Bingbing's last men, who she married.

    TVB's senior actor Qin Fei is also ast in this series, so does Singaporen Fan, WenFang.

    credit to http://www.voy.com/44685/9142.html

  18. #1818
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    How in the world would YOU know what her "real personality" is like? You think you got it all figured out? What a huge joke. You keep on thinking that people are selling their "true personalities" out there...

    The so-called line is only drawn based on subjectiveness. You keep thinking whatever you wanna think, but just don't try to portray it as some kind of objective truth. If people can't appreciate art, hey, not other people's issues.
    Wait, but remember that you claim that FBB is not afraid to show her real self with her "special" style of studio pictures and attitude to media. Thats the "real personality" now is it? Thats a massive joke.

  19. #1819
    Senior Member akayami djiho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babiesface View Post
    she looks very cute w light make up



    i like those pics the most. thanks for posting them up, babiesface!
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

  20. #1820
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Wait, but remember that you claim that FBB is not afraid to show her real self with her "special" style of studio pictures and attitude to media. Thats the "real personality" now is it? Thats a massive joke.
    That's (yes with the apostrophe) called not being afraid to do the photoshoots she WANTS unlike being coerced like some other stars. How many actresses in this industry are their own managers these days? What you're claiming is basically illogical and has no basis--you claim that her photoshoots are NOT her real personality.

    Well excuse me, the last time I checked, photoshoots aren't meant to display one's personality. Usually you get that from uhh--talking to the person? Yeaa....figure that out first. You probably think that the roles one acts in is also indicative of their personality. That's right--Heath Ledger was the Dark Knight, oh yea...

Similar Threads

  1. Ping Zong Xia Ying starring Huang Hai Bing & Fan Bing Bing
    By mermaidmelody33 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 04-21-18, 04:55 AM
  2. 再生缘! Li Bing Bing, Huang Hai Bing, Chen Long
    By bluesky in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-27-10, 01:15 AM
  3. Replies: 267
    Last Post: 05-18-09, 12:45 AM
  4. Dare to Strike 扫冰者
    By convoy in forum Singapore TV Series
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-25-06, 10:23 AM
  5. Replies: 156
    Last Post: 10-04-06, 02:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •