Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰) - Page 92
Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1975

Thread: Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰)

  1. #1821
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babiesface View Post
    she looks very cute w light make up




    She looks so so cute in these 2 pictures, like a 3 year-old baby girl.

  2. #1822
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    That's (yes with the apostrophe) called not being afraid to do the photoshoots she WANTS unlike being coerced like some other stars. How many actresses in this industry are their own managers these days? What you're claiming is basically illogical and has no basis--you claim that her photoshoots are NOT her real personality.

    Well excuse me, the last time I checked, photoshoots aren't meant to display one's personality. Usually you get that from uhh--talking to the person? Yeaa....figure that out first. You probably think that the roles one acts in is also indicative of their personality. That's right--Heath Ledger was the Dark Knight, oh yea...
    Wait but you are the one claiming that FBB is showing her individuality and personality with her way of things. But how do you know to make that claim? And also chill on defending FBB, if you admit her way of things is easily open to criticisms and "haters", fans should cope better with them.

  3. #1823
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Maybe you should look up words in the dictionary again. Like individuality...how an actress portrays their IMAGE (*cough* IMAGE *cough*) to the public is a CHOICE that can manifest their individuality. But obviously looking up words doesn't really help if one can not think through implications of them.

    And I have NO problems with people who don't like her, that's totally fine. I'm not even that much of a hardcore fan. The only issue I have is with people who have no logic but pretend to have one. If you don't like her, just say "I can't accept her stuff, I don't like it.". Good for you, who cares, I could care. less But instead, people like you go on and on about plastic surgery, sleeping around, fake images, etc. That's just plain sad and I'm fed up wih this type of papparazzi attitude. Seriously, there are better things to do with your life and time, and it's even more sad when you aren't even getting money for it while at least the papparazzi are milking a pretty penny off gossip-slander-salivating individuals.

  4. #1824
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Wait, if you don't care (you had a typo btw) and have no issues, why are you responding with quite some dedication? Especially with your view of better things to do with your life. It is also time to review your own logic. If you know that the FBB you see is a portrayed IMAGE, then how can you claim that you admire her PERSONALITY?

  5. #1825
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Ha you think I care about you? It's a great way to procrastinate that's why. What part of "choosing ot project a certain image is also a part of one's personality" do you not get? Oh the whole thing...riiight.

    Pst, and dude, stop ruining the thread. Reply on my wall if you have nothing else to say about Fan Bing Bing besides the fact that you hate her. That is considered pollution if you just drop by once in a while with nothing to say but that. But if you wanna go ahead, *rolls eyes*, keep it up.

  6. #1826
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Ha you think I care about you? It's a great way to procrastinate that's why. What part of "choosing ot project a certain image is also a part of one's personality" do you not get? Oh the whole thing...riiight.

    Pst, and dude, stop ruining the thread. Reply on my wall if you have nothing else to say about Fan Bing Bing besides the fact that you hate her. That is considered pollution if you just drop by once in a while with nothing to say but that. But if you wanna go ahead, *rolls eyes*, keep it up.
    Lmao you really make me laugh. Change the context of that post and its equally relevant from my point of view.

    "Dude, post on your own wall if you have nothing else to say about FBB beside the fact that you love her...... ......"

    So you are saying, you like FBB because she chooses a certain way to project herself, which supposedly reflect her personality. And this is after the claim by you that we have no way of knowing a celebrity's true personality.

    You are assuming that only lovers have sense and logic while those who do not worship FBB are horribly misguided and senseless. What is this?

    If you reply to each and every one of my posts, yea I think you do care.

  7. #1827
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    So I like debating, sue me *rolls eyes*.

    It makes more sense for people who like her to post on her thread. At least they're discussing her works, etc. and not simply saying "I hate her". That's why there are FAN sites and ANTI-FAN sites. Sheesh. If you go to asianfanatics, they have separate sections for that type of stuff---criticisms for the haters and fan pages for the actual actress.

    Sure there's crossovers, but so far all you've done is bashed her without basis/evidence/proof. So why don't you just give it up.

  8. #1828
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    You love debating... but you don't care about it at the same time but you keep debating... ok.

    It doesn't make more sense that this thread is more for people who like the actress. Where does it say that? Who decided on this? You?

    I have given my two cents on why I don't like FBB that much as much as you have provided reasons why you like her. You are just thinking that my reasons are all baseless and fuelled by ignorance because they are not what you hoped for as a fan.
    Last edited by flamer; 12-16-08 at 01:05 PM.

  9. #1829
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Uh no, other people have voiced their opinions against her, and I have no issues with them. You, on the other hand, have an intent to be malicious without proof. That's what I have an issue with. I don't care about YOU, but I like debating. They're not mutually exclusive, give me a break, don't flatter yourself.

    It's not a "rule", it's just common sense in most cases. People who don't like an actress usually don't flock to her page to write a bunch of hateful comments. Some do though evidently ^^

  10. #1830
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Uh no, other people have voiced their opinions against her, and I have no issues with them. You, on the other hand, have an intent to be malicious without proof. That's what I have an issue with. I don't care about YOU, but I like debating. They're not mutually exclusive, give me a break, don't flatter yourself.

    It's not a "rule", it's just common sense in most cases. People who don't like an actress usually don't flock to her page to write a bunch of hateful comments. Some do though evidently ^^
    Common sense dictated or shared by whom?

    Malicious without proof? The proof provided by others are quite sufficient for anyone. Even without proof, I should also enjoy the benefit of saying anything I like without crazed fans like you jumping on my posts. At least do it in a civilised manner and talk about it, not just proclaiming that the person lacks logic and intellect and is obviously wrong.

  11. #1831
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Yea and guess what, I also have the benefit of pointing out that when I see someone's argument lacking logic, I can say it. Obviously you aren't going to like it, but hey, I just say what I see.

    Yea, and good job on the labeling. It REALLY helps your argument to call me names.

  12. #1832
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    What name did I call you? Crazed fans?

    Up till now you still haven't said anything useful about how my posts lack logic. While some of your posts clearly lack some as I have pointed out and you gladly ignored.

  13. #1833
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Then maybe you should go back to the pages where I pointed them out and read again. Why should I have to waste my time re-writing my arguments over and over just because you can't comprehend them the first time like a normal person would? Of course you're gonna ignore what I've said when you dun like hearing it.

  14. #1834
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Then maybe you should go back to the pages where I pointed them out and read again. Why should I have to waste my time re-writing my arguments over and over just because you can't comprehend them the first time like a normal person would? Of course you're gonna ignore what I've said when you dun like hearing it.
    I have replied to all your previous posts while you made no acknowledgement to my inputs but continue on your own tangents.

    "Why should I have to waste my time re-writing my arguments over and over just because you can't comprehend them the first time like a normal person would?"

  15. #1835
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    How are you being any better by claiming that you responded to everything? You're just as lazy by not providing examples. If you want to, then give the proof that I haven't responded and I'll reply to it. Go ahead.

  16. #1836
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    How are you being any better by claiming that you responded to everything? You're just as lazy by not providing examples. If you want to, then give the proof that I haven't responded and I'll reply to it. Go ahead.
    Lmao, maybe judge yourself with your standards first because it was you who started the "I've said those things before" take. I may not be better but you are definitely the one who should be judged first.

  17. #1837
    Senior Member Sparkly_Chic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbowwww
    Posts
    786

    Default

    Really people, can we all act like mature adults? You're wasting your time and energy arguing about an actress who you don't even know personally.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

  18. #1838
    Senior Member 999roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Lmao, maybe judge yourself with your standards first because it was you who started the "I've said those things before" take. I may not be better but you are definitely the one who should be judged first.
    Ha, just like I figured, you're just as lazy and don't want to do the work. Then stop whining and complaining.

  19. #1839
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babiesface View Post
    she looks very cute w light make up



    .
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  20. #1840
    Senior Member flamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    绿柳山庄
    Posts
    2,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Ha, just like I figured, you're just as lazy and don't want to do the work. Then stop whining and complaining.
    Did my last post just completely fly pass your brain? Judge yourself with YOUR OWN standards or else you are obviously a hypocrite and should not be regarded with any seriousness.

Similar Threads

  1. Ping Zong Xia Ying starring Huang Hai Bing & Fan Bing Bing
    By mermaidmelody33 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 260
    Last Post: 04-21-18, 04:55 AM
  2. 再生缘! Li Bing Bing, Huang Hai Bing, Chen Long
    By bluesky in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-27-10, 01:15 AM
  3. Replies: 267
    Last Post: 05-18-09, 12:45 AM
  4. Dare to Strike 扫冰者
    By convoy in forum Singapore TV Series
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-25-06, 10:23 AM
  5. Replies: 156
    Last Post: 10-04-06, 02:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •