Page 40 of 99 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰)

more on bingbing's role in Battle of Wisdom

Source: www.bingbing917.com 11/28/05

The ancient war epic is currently filming in the countryside of Beijing, how will Fan Bingbing who had played many sexy roles in the past "seduce" Andy Lau in the movie? This journalist will answer the question for you.

Ge Li, played by Andy Lau is a scholar who comes alone helping Liang State at the time it is under attack from the powerful Zhao State. When Ge Li arrives, he encounters Yi Yue, leader of a cavalry played Fan Bingbing. Yi Yue confesses her love for Ge Li but is rejected. Ge Li leaves because the emperor of the Liang State is doubting his loyalty, but the feeling btw him and Yi Yue grows. At the end, Ge Li in order to rescue Yi Yue who's imprisoned in a water cage returns.

About the ending, the script this journalist obtained says that after Ge Li frees Yi Yue from the water cage, "regardless how hard Ge Li tries to resuscitate the body, Yi Yue has no response, he hugs her tightly and cries out loud. Ge Li carries the body and leaves the country, Yi Yue on the arms of Ge Li looks at peace." So that says it, Yi Yue dies at the end.

This journalist also read the script and found that the movie features 5 major battles of which water and fire were being used in attacking. Korean actor An Sheng Ji who played Gang Yang Zhong, a general of the Zhao State will die at the 5th battle, while Emperor of Liang State played by Wang Zhi Wang and Wu Qi Long, leader of the infantry will survive.

part of the script: Fan Bingbing confesses to Andy Lau

Ge Li: I apologize

Yi Yue: why apologize?

Ge Li knows he'd said something unpleasant and remains silence. But Yi Yue makes her move boldly, she walks toward him, raises her head, with eyes looking clear as water.

Yi Yue: You going to pretend there is nothing, aren't you?

Ge Li doesn't know what to say, he looks up to the sky and closes his eyes avoiding eye contact with Yi Yue.

Ge Li takes a step back.

Yi Yue: What is right, and what is not right? Some wouldn't do it even it is the right thing to do.

Her mouth is only an inch away from his chin, they will touch each other if he lowers his head.

Yi Yue: Look at me!

Ge Li holds his breath, and the muscle on his neck tightens.

Yi Yue: I'll always be with you whether it's right or wrong!

Yi Yue removes her clothes, the outer layer drops. Ge Li holds on to her two arms, stops her from removing more, but still, Yi Yue's silky shoulder is exposed in front of his eyes. Ge Li becomes very nervous and doesn't know what to say. Finally, he gently puts on the clothes for her, and intends to bring her to the door, but Yi Yue struggles free.

Yi Yue: You talks of love all the times, but do you really know love?

Yi Yue walks out of the door. Ge Li closes the door quietly, and looks at the pair of shoes at the doorside that Yi Yue gave him. Yi Yue made her move boldly, confessed her love, although she was rejected, she is at ease now.
    Fan Bingbing's Online Forum (English)
    www.voy.com/44685/

Fan Bingbing's Official Website
    www.bingbing916.com

Wow, thanks for that. Wanna see it. Anyways, what are your views on her plastic surgery rumors? It was rumored she had a nose job done, but she got a bunch of professionals to check her over and it's definite that she has not had any typie of surgery. I never doubted that she had had plastic surgery. People are just jealous of her because they can't be as beautiful as she is. FBB ROX!
    我爱范冰冰,Twins, 杨恭如,林心如,陈好,王艳,孙菲菲
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!
    Atra gulai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise skoliro fra rauthr...

omg, don't even want to bring this up, it's so stupid! it was first speculated that bingbing got her nose, her eyes and her chin fixed in 2003, then we posted the caps from hzgg, then some said bingbing got her face fixed before she made hzgg, and so the rumors go on and on and on ... to the point where some even dare bingbing to prove her innocent and to the point where this so-called "beauty expert" zhang xiao mei blatantly claimed that she can tell bingbing must had a plastic surgery just by simply looking at her pics while promoting her new book a few weeks ago and said she's a professional and isn't not afraid of being sued ... and a couple days later, someone posted an article online forum claiming to be in the business of plastic surgery that she knows for sure that bingbing had a plastic surgery in this clinic in Beijing and this person also made public the name of this clinic ... so the bomb went off, the media picked up this gossip and it was everywhere ... so finally finally, bingbing took action, she underwent ultrasound, x-ray and a final hand-on exam by the senior physician of the cosmetic surgery department of Sino-Japanese Hospital in Beijing on 6/15. The complete procedure was video taped by sina and notarized by the city's notary public. All the documents and files will be make available in a later days!

isn't it pathetic! i think it's so lame where an actress had to undergo a x-ray and ultrasound to clear her name, i just feel so bad for her, chinese media is so low, they pick up gossip online without any regard of its truth, but the worst is those with malicious intents, those who can't stand the success of a star whom they see as a rival to the one they support, and what other way to shame her than trashing her and smearing her character! ya know, i've heard so much s#%t about bingbing from these people that i've become immune ... that she had an abortion, that she has a sexually transmitted disease, that her baby brother is actually her illegitimate son, that she's a mistress of her boss, that she lied about her age, that she lied about her birth place, that she bribed the director of hzgg to get the role of jin suo, that she's responsible for ren quan's career stagnation, that she had a plastic surgery, that she's the one who's responsible for vicki zhao wei's japanese flag incident, that she hates zhao wei and wants to beat her, that she and zhang zhi yi sees each other as enemies, that she's the most evil actress in the circle ... blah blah blah, she's a baddie, period!

so f#%cking stupid, retarded fans like these leave me ... speechless sometimes, you feel like you can't communicate rationally with them!
    www.voy.com/44685/

www.bingbing916.com

NessunDorma, please calm down!!!! It's okay! Her true fans and supporters know the truth. It's okay. They're all just jealous. Oh yeah, next time you could ask her if she has considered an English name!! We could even suggest some!
    我爱范冰冰,Twins, 杨恭如,林心如,陈好,王艳,孙菲菲
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!
    Atra gulai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise skoliro fra rauthr...

Personally, i don't think she has had any surgery but she LOOKS as if she's had...it's just the way her face is structured i guess.

Those people ****ing evil **** them all. They rumour so bad about Bing Bing poor BIng Bing have to face this stupid stuff. God Blessing her.

well, we'd realized long time ago that bingbing is the type of person with a very manipulative face, a different makeup, a different hairdo, a bit of weight change, and a change of camera angle will bring out an amazingly different bingbing unknown to us, but what's there is still there, nothing artificial was added, but some are either too proud to admit their misjudgment or are still in denial, these are people who have a lot of passion but not enough of reason, these are those i can't communicate with ...

arya, why are you so into getting an english name for bingbing, i think her name is very easy to pronounce and bingbing has never talk about getting one neither, at this stage of her career life, this name picking is so trivial, it pales in comparison to those topics that we're discussing on the vip sub-forum on the official website! I'm not going to have someone to post this question to bingbing on her next chat, cause we'll have a lot important stuff to ask her! don't hate me arya, don't hate me!
    www.voy.com/44685/

www.bingbing916.com

man.. i don't hate FBB .. but calm down fans. You have to accept the fact that if a an actress is popular, she will get dissed at some point, no matter what. NO point to flame at people.

btw, i don't think she got surgery.. looks the same.. just her face is sknnier from weight lost
    Last edited by Sugar; 06-19-06 at 11:31 PM.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

xiao li fei dao, 1999
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.7blog.net/UploadFiles/2006-1/130509196.jpg')
    www.voy.com/44685/

www.bingbing916.com

ok, i'll try to contain myself, i'm usually very good at staying cool-headed, but you have to have some break once in a while, but i'll go back and be a nice person again ...
    www.voy.com/44685/

www.bingbing916.com

Quote Originally Posted by NessunDorma
    ok, i'll try to contain myself, i'm usually very good at staying cool-headed, but you have to have some break once in a while, but i'll go back and be a nice person again ...
    same here. hehe~
    Last edited by Bingcute; 06-19-06 at 11:53 PM.

xiao li fei dao, 1999
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.7blog.net/UploadFiles/2006-1/130509196.jpg')
    Bing BIng is very innocent in this series. I really like her hairs style and costume.

The ancient war epic is currently filming in the countryside of Beijing, how will Fan Bingbing who had played many sexy roles in the past "seduce" Andy Lau in the movie? This journalist will answer the question for you.

Ge Li, played by Andy Lau is a scholar who comes alone helping Liang State at the time it is under attack from the powerful Zhao State. When Ge Li arrives, he encounters Yi Yue, leader of a cavalry played Fan Bingbing. Yi Yue confesses her love for Ge Li but is rejected. Ge Li leaves because the emperor of the Liang State is doubting his loyalty, but the feeling btw him and Yi Yue grows. At the end, Ge Li in order to rescue Yi Yue who's imprisoned in a water cage returns.

About the ending, the script this journalist obtained says that after Ge Li frees Yi Yue from the water cage, "regardless how hard Ge Li tries to resuscitate the body, Yi Yue has no response, he hugs her tightly and cries out loud. Ge Li carries the body and leaves the country, Yi Yue on the arms of Ge Li looks at peace." So that says it, Yi Yue dies at the end.

This journalist also read the script and found that the movie features 5 major battles of which water and fire were being used in attacking. Korean actor An Sheng Ji who played Gang Yang Zhong, a general of the Zhao State will die at the 5th battle, while Emperor of Liang State played by Wang Zhi Wang and Wu Qi Long, leader of the infantry will survive.

Ge Li knows he'd said something unpleasant and remains silence. But Yi Yue makes her move boldly, she walks toward him, raises her head, with eyes looking clear as water.

Ge Li doesn't know what to say, he looks up to the sky and closes his eyes avoiding eye contact with Yi Yue.

Ge Li takes a step back.

Yi Yue: What is right, and what is not right? Some wouldn't do it even it is the right thing to do.

Her mouth is only an inch away from his chin, they will touch each other if he lowers his head.

Yi Yue removes her clothes, the outer layer drops. Ge Li holds on to her two arms, stops her from removing more, but still, Yi Yue's silky shoulder is exposed in front of his eyes. Ge Li becomes very nervous and doesn't know what to say. Finally, he gently puts on the clothes for her, and intends to bring her to the door, but Yi Yue struggles free.

Yi Yue walks out of the door. Ge Li closes the door quietly, and looks at the pair of shoes at the doorside that Yi Yue gave him. Yi Yue made her move boldly, confessed her love, although she was rejected, she is at ease now.
    Hope this movie coming soon, can't wait to see Andy with Bing Bing, the summary above very intersing, Hope there is a romance sence of them two in here.

Ge Li takes a step back.

I wonder is there any kissing scene in here?? When I read this message whoa!!! I can imagine the picture of every sentence, can't wait to see this movie hope them two will end up together at the end.

Bing Bing have different ways make up so every of her picture always looks different a bit. Like ancient she looks pretty and mature but in Modern one she looks very innocent young and cute. but even I'm at a young age but still can tell that her nose and chin is natural there is nothing looks like any surgery done. Those ***** and bastard always have somethings to write on so they can sell their newspaper stuff. Poor Bing Bing have to spend her times to go to the doctor and have X-ray proof that she didn't do any of surgery stuff. Actually she didn't have to do all these things but still it worth it. those bastard have nothing to said and they should apologized to Bing Bing. I hate them so much always lies and make up story write bad about people for those kind of people didn't have a good result later in their life.

goose! if you not famous no one know you but when the idol getting famous have to deal with these stuff poor them. What a stupid jerk can't believed that they said her brother is her kids fucck them that is fukking bushit things ever . Dammn it.

This girl she is so pretty every angle. Every one can tell that she has a natural beauty shame as those are blind and claim that she has a plastic surgery those people need a thick glasses to see.

some high quality caps of panasonic ads

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.tianyablog.com/photo/2006/4/26/1498140_941841.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.tianyablog.com/photo/2006/4/26/1498141_941841.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.tianyablog.com/photo/2006/4/26/1498142_941841.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.tianyablog.com/photo/2006/4/26/1498146_941841.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.tianyablog.com/photo/2006/4/26/1498148_941841.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ce.cn/ent/mx/mxyw/200606/21/W020060621337461884408.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.tianyablog.com/photo/2006/4/27/1502083_941841.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.tianyablog.com/photo/2006/4/26/1498150_941841.jpg')
    www.voy.com/44685/

www.bingbing916.com

Thanks ` for the picture Bing Bing is so pretty do you have the clip of this commercial??

Man she get more pretty and pretty each day. Did anyone know where is Bing Bign live?? I know she is in China but which part of China??