Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰)

Birthday Poster card for Bing Bing

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/Beedoncopyaacopy.jpg')
    Last edited by Beedon; 09-16-04 at 01:55 AM.

Giff

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/BB.gif')

happy happy bday BING BING!!!!
    wow!!! its your bday! hope you enjoy an even more prosperous career!!!
    take care and God Bless!!!
    we are all here to support you all the way!!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

OMG....i miss her B'day...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

don't worry racheal, you're only a day late, anyway, she won't mind it, i am sure she is very grateful and happy for all of her fans who remembered her in her special day...

Yeah i sure hope she will....Anyway jenny...what is your last serie that you watch have bing bing in it...my one is ping xiong zai ying...its soooo good...really love her in there...she is soooo pretty
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Hi both Jenny and Rachael, I watch Bing Bing last series is "Zhu Ba Jie" she is so beautiful in white. She is a white mouse, she appear only from episode 16 to 18. . she is very funny in there.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/1_28-3-328-218095_2003102191943.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/1_28-3-329-218095_2003102191943.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/3_28-3-326-58_20030916181023.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/3_28-3-326_20030916181647.jpg')

Hi Beedon, nice to see you here, very nice giff any card. I saw you post them on Bing Bing offcial. THey are very nice.

here is my postcard. I guess you see it before already.

Also nice to see other Bing Bing fans in here.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/190916_5156copya.jpg')

halu! i last watched treasure box and zhu be jie... man, fbb was so cute in white, especially with those white fluff on her hair!
    i also saw her in ping zong xia ying. it is my fave series of her of all time! well, i can't say it would last... as i am really looking forward to amazing twins, aside from fbb, i really like Nic Tse too....
    ow, has any of you seen Twins Effect 2 yet? i still have not seen it, i am waiting for the dvd to come out...

Twin Effect 2 is comeout DVD already same as VCD. I think this movie is pretty good. Bing Bing is very pretty and she looks so cool in there.

What is with that hair? She is cute but that is a weird looking hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ
    What is with that hair? She is cute but that is a weird looking hairstyle.
    Probably the director like the new looks for audience but she looks cute in the series thos.

whats wrong with her hairstyle? i saw the pics, and i think its pretty ok, but it does seem to be very different from any of her previous ones.
    hey, congrats to FBB for winning the Bai Hua awards!!! More power to Bing Bing!!!

Yeah, congratuation to Bing Bing, she win award for the best Actress.

hahha yeah she won the award...lol hello beedon and bingcute...its me My nguyen...lol....seem like everyone have watch Zhu Ba Jie...does that mean as a fan of bing bing i need to run and rent it now....
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

well, if you are a hard core fan then you should rent it, but keep in mind that she is not in every episode, and it is 40 episodes long, so... its up to you. but if its any consolation, she is very pretty in there, she ahs those white fluffs in her hair coz she is thw white mouse, if i were you, i would only watched those episodes with her in it, the first story with Wang Xue Bing and Han Xue as Niu Mo Wang and Princess Tie Shan is not so good, partly coz of Han Xue's acting....
    but the story of the white mouse with fbb is hilarious!!! it was so funny!!! fbb is in a cross-dressing role there, as both a guy and a beautiful Yao Guai!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachealyuen
    hahha yeah she won the award...lol hello beedon and bingcute...its me My nguyen...lol....seem like everyone have watch Zhu Ba Jie...does that mean as a fan of bing bing i need to run and rent it now....
    Oh reallly, you are My Nguyen? hi, nice to see you in here. are you met your best pal Nie Yuan #1 fans in this forum. Hey girl , I'm happy to see you in here. Are you still like Nie Yuan. I think he is hot. Don't give up on him girl. I'm glad that you on this forum support Bing Bing.

For Zhu Ba Zhi, Bing Bing and Han Xue did very good job in there, hope you can watch it soon.

by what jenny is saying...i really ned to watch it...or else she'll resent me or somfing...lol

hello bing cute...nah i haven't met NY#1fan yet...she's somewhere losing her memories...I only have contact with chocolate and kimi...but they die somehow...so yeah...I'm all alone...but there's a new gang who support nie yuan...and seriously...he is hot but I'm bored of him friggin dieing and all that...so now as you can see...i feel in love with Zhen yu...he sooo cute...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Rachel did you open any thread for Nie Yuan on this forum??? how come I didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny
    well, if you are a hard core fan then you should rent it, but keep in mind that she is not in every episode, and it is 40 episodes long, so... its up to you. but if its any consolation, she is very pretty in there, she ahs those white fluffs in her hair coz she is thw white mouse, if i were you, i would only watched those episodes with her in it, the first story with Wang Xue Bing and Han Xue as Niu Mo Wang and Princess Tie Shan is not so good, partly coz of Han Xue's acting....
    but the story of the white mouse with fbb is hilarious!!! it was so funny!!! fbb is in a cross-dressing role there, as both a guy and a beautiful Yao Guai!!!
    Agree with you the story White mouse is the best in that series. Haha the guy Huang Hai Pao he is have flower on his head so funny , Man Bing Bing is so cute in there. She is so funny .