Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰)

hehe. you are right racheal, i shall tickle you to death if you still do not watch it!!!!!! bwahahahahahha!!!!!
    yes bingcute, huang hai pao is very funny in there, he has great chemistry with FBB.
    ow, i am so looknig forward to amazing twins!
    regarding the news about nic and dicky beating up a guy there, i frankly don't believe it. i mean, i don't think nic and dicy would be stupid enough to do it in front of many witnesses. they have also apologized twice, so why is the guy still making a big thing out of it? does he really want to file a lawsuit? i hope not, it would ruin both nic and dick'y career if he did...
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

well i didn't open it for him..someone did...the first time i came here i was about to do it for him...bad sadly and cshockingly was already open...so you know i didn't want to compete witht hat girl...i would lose anyway...im really lack of info

ok I go and rent it tommorrow then...or else jenny is going to strangle me...but can you tell me whcih eps she's in...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

She in episode 16 to 27.

BIng Bing and Nic Tse is going to Hong Kong and filming their movie Journal to the West on October 5.

Also Nic and Dicky got sued by the guy character in "Amazing Twin" Jiang Yue Lan father, remember the bad guy that Killed their parents in there. Somehow Nic and Dicky fight with him on the plot and hit on his face has bruised. Then he told the journalist that Nic and Dicky beating him. Oh boy I wonder when they are wrap up this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny
    hehe. you are right racheal, i shall tickle you to death if you still do not watch it!!!!!! bwahahahahahha!!!!!
    yes bingcute, huang hai pao is very funny in there, he has great chemistry with FBB.
    regarding the news about nic and dicky beating up a guy there, i frankly don't believe it. i mean, i don't think nic and dicy would be stupid enough to do it in front of many witnesses. they have also apologized twice, so why is the guy still making a big thing out of it? does he really want to file a lawsuit? i hope not, it would ruin both nic and dick'y career if he did...
    I don't know why this guy make a big deal for this. Nic and Dicky famous they are didn't do such thing like that. And one more thing they should remember that during filming some injury might happen you know. this is first thing ever happen I heard.

I don't know why this guy make a big deal for this. Nic and Dicky famous they are didn't do such thing like that. And one more thing they should remember that during filming some injury might happen you know. this is first thing ever happen I heard. Man, I hope Bing Bing, Nic and Dicky not stuck with this series because beside this they has other contract with other company..

I heard it is more funny and previous one. Bing Bing character is not as boring as the previous Tie Xin Lan. They make her funny in here. Me too can't wait when it come out. Also I wonder who is the one sing the theme song in here?? hope Bing Bing, Nic , and Dicky will sing it. Have you guy ever heard Bing Bing sing before. Bing Bing has sing one song with Hong Kong actor Benny Chan, and some of her previous series. Her voice is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingcute
    I don't know why this guy make a big deal for this. Nic and Dicky famous they are didn't do such thing like that. And one more thing they should remember that during filming some injury might happen you know. this is first thing ever happen I heard. Man, I hope Bing Bing, Nic and Dicky not stuck with this series because beside this they has other contract with other company..
    I think Nic and Dicky name had ruin just because this case. Hope this case is over soon too. But I still like them as usual.

I think Nic and Dicky name had hurt just because this case. Hope this case is over soon too. But I still like them as usual]

LOL...nic and dickymust be pretty famous these couple of days...lol...maybe the guy is just too fragile that's why he got all bruises on his face...felt sorry for him...But the truth is dicky and nic should watch out and should get to overreacted in most scenes...just to prevent any misunderstanding...and espeacially with their enemies
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Rachealyuen
    hahha yeah she won the award...lol hello beedon and bingcute...its me My nguyen...lol....seem like everyone have watch Zhu Ba Jie...does that mean as a fan of bing bing i need to run and rent it now....
    Sorry that I miss your message girl. Nice to see you in this forum. There is some of Bing Bing fans before now I didn't see them in here. Also your friend NieYuan fans not in here later. Did you and her still argue about Huang Xiao Ming and Nie Yuan. Have you know that Huang Xiao Ming has chose the role Yang Guo in "ROCH" also Nie Yuan is in there too. What do you think about it????

wWhat...so nie yuan and huang xiao ming are both taking the role yang guo??..heheheh..jokes I know what you mean...what role does he play then???
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Rachealyuen
    wWhat...so nie yuan and huang xiao ming are both taking the role yang guo??..heheheh..jokes I know what you mean...what role does he play then???
    I think he is the role that Marry Guo Fu.

Back to Bing Bing news according to Bing Bing voyforum, Bing Bing is startfilming "journal to The West " on October 5. Yeah, Can't wait to see this movie too.

WHAT...that is the most freaky role ever...he plays the mongolian prince...that's sad...since he has that really bossy wife...omg...
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

I think so, that whaat i read from the news, don't know did they updated any or not.

For Amazing twin ending is very disappoint me. But I still watch it just for Bing Bing only.

yes. am so sad that this series has a bad ending. but i would still watched this for fbb! hey beedon! really? i didn't know that she has sung a song with benny chan. i knew that she has sing in some of her series, can you tell me which series? so that's why i saw some gossips about benny courting fbb even if benny has a girlfriend then, i hope what i heard is not true.
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

yes. am so sad that this series has a bad ending. but i would still watched this for fbb! hey beedon! really? i didn't know that she has sung a song with benny chan. i knew that she has sing in some of her series, can you tell me which series? so that's why i saw some gossips about benny courting fbb even if benny has a girlfriend then, i hope what i heard is not true.
    They changing too much , this is unexceptable. But I still watch cause Bing Bing in there, I swear that after Tie Xin Lan died I will not continous the series.

For Benny Chan , I know Bing Bing has sing with him one song "Happiness Forever" from series "Silver Mouse", but here is the links you can download it. I think this song like three or four years ago already.

Credit to Bee at Bing Bing http://www.voy.com/44685/

http://penyouliwu.8u8.com/music2/yinshu2.wma

I love this song
    Last edited by Beedon; 10-06-04 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beedon
    They changing too much , this is unexceptable. But I still watch cause Bing Bing in there, I swear that after Tie Xin Lan died I will not continous the series.

For Benny Chan , I know Bing Bing has sing with him one song "Happiness Forever" from series "Silver Mouse", but here is the links you can download it. I think this song like three or four years ago already.

Credit to Bee at Bing Bing http://www.voy.com/44685/

http://penyouliwu.8u8.com/music2/yinshu2.wma

I love this song
    I heard that song too. Both Bing Bing and Benny sing good. How come they didn't has any series together???

okay...im gonna dl that song later....anyway thanks for the forum site...i love those forum...so nice there
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Credit tranlate to bee at Bing Bing http://www.voy.com/44685/

Date Posted: Monday, October 04, 09:25:37pm
    Author: bee
    Subject: Translation: Ah Sa and Fan Bingbing fighting over Xie Ting Feng in The Journey to the West 3
    In reply to: bee 's message, "¡¶ÇéÌì´óÊ¥¡·¿ª»ú °¢SAÓë·¶±ù±ùÕù³èлöª·æ" on Monday, October 04, 09:16:04pm

Source: Time News 10/05/04

Ah Sa and Fan Bingbing fighting over Xie Ting Feng in The Journey to the West 3

Working with Zhou Xing Chi in the previous two Journey to the West which later became a classic, Director Liu Zheng Wei picks up where he left, directing the sequel this time, and no doubt it is getting a lot of attention. Although the filming date was postponed to today, but this journalist had learned some important tips from the insider, Ah Sa and Fan Bingbing is said will fight over for Xie Ting Feng.

The cast of Tang Monk and Monkey King has decided on Xie Ting Feng and Chen Bo Lin. Other cast were also finalized yesterday. Boy'z will be taken care of Zhu Ba Jie, the pig and Sha Zeng, the Sha Monk. The two female spirits will be played by Fan Bingbing and Ah Sa. The cast will meet today in Hu Bei for the filming ceremony.

Director Liu Zheng Wei is known for being utterly creative, after Monkey King fell in love in the previous two movies, he now wants Tang Monk to taste the flavor of romance. The monk will be tasting a popular formula of these days: the three people love entanglement. Ah Sa is playing Mei Yan, the crocodile, and Fan Bingbing is an alien named Xiao Shan (yeah, he sure is very creative!). The makeup and costume design for Fan Bingbing is still unknown, but Ah Sa is said will be a very ugly crocodile, with the help of special effect of course. Regardless, Tang Monk has a keen interest in Mei Yan (which ironically means gorgeous), and a beautiful love story is born.

This journalist learned that Chen Bo Lin who plays Monkey King is prepared to dye his hair red for the role, however Xie Ting Feng with his unfinished obligation with movie Wu Ji and series Little Fish and Hua Wu Que has decided to keep his hair. After some words with the special effect crew, Xie's hair will be digitally removed in the movie.

Journey to the West 3 will be filmed in Hu Bei for mountain scenes, Guang Zhou for the Heaven Palace, and Yin Chuan for the wild west, desert scenes. With weather getting colder each day, a doctor is accompanied with the cast in case of emergency.

《情天大圣》开机 阿SA与范冰冰争宠谢霆锋
    Source Sina
    在周星驰主演的《大话西游》成为影坛经典后,导演刘镇伟这次再出续集《情天大圣》,当然引人关注。虽然开机 日期延后到今日,可是昨日记者从知情人士处打探到最重要的情报,阿SA与范冰冰变情敌同时争宠 谢霆锋。

主演今日集合

在最引人关注的至尊宝和唐僧两个角色已经敲定由谢霆锋和陈柏霖扮演的情况下,昨天,其他人物也初步确定 扮演者,其中,逐渐走红内地的香港Boy’z组合将齐上阵,组合成员之一的张致将替代吴孟达扮演猪八戒,而 另一位成员关智斌则将饰演沙僧。另外,片中的两位女妖精将由范冰冰以及Twins组合中的蔡卓妍扮演。据悉 ,今天以上成员将齐集湖北,并在开机仪式上亮相。

阿SA与范冰冰变情敌

导演刘镇伟的想法总是那么天马行空,继《大话西游》中让孙悟空坠入爱河后,《情天大圣》中他又决定让唐 僧也品尝一下爱情的滋味。而这次唐僧所遭遇的感情正是时下最流行的三角恋,而且是跟两个妖怪的感情。“鳄鱼 妖”美艳和“外星生物”小善这两个妖怪分别由阿SA蔡卓妍和范冰冰饰演,虽然范冰冰的造型尚不清楚,可是蔡 卓妍这次演绎的一个超级丑八怪。当然,这超级丑样有大半是电脑特技合成,然而,不管怎样,片中的唐僧却认定 她是大美女并对她一往情深,而且还谱写出一段绚丽的爱情。

谢霆锋带发演唐僧

纵使《大话西游》再无厘头,唐僧终归是个光头和尚,孙悟空就只是个猴子,那么在续集《情天大圣》中师徒 四人的造型如何呢?昨日记者从消息灵通人士处获悉,扮演孙悟空的陈柏霖已经下了狠心,准备将头发全部染红, 为角色献身;而谢霆锋,因为同时要拍摄《无极》和《小鱼儿与花无缺》,所以确定将带发饰演唐僧,这可忙坏了 刘镇伟,经过一番努力,特技部门已经表态,能够在做特技的时候将谢霆锋的头变得光滑无比。

另据了解,《情天大圣》初步确定在湖北神农架的高山地带,广州搭建的“天宫”以及银川的西部影城等地摄 制。由于冬天即将来临,剧组为了防止演员出现高山反应,特别是防止谢霆锋不适应气候复发哮喘病,也特派了一 名医生随行。主任记者 高宏

链接:女版孙悟空将上银幕

《大话西游》续集还没有开拍,导演刘镇伟又把目光再次盯向了《西游记》中孙悟空。在他的眼中,孙悟空不 羁传统,敢于反抗的故事以及精神无疑是最好的故事题材,所以他也早就有意把笔墨集中在孙悟空的身上,准备在 《情天大圣》后拍摄一部更为反传统的影片。片中,本来是大男子汉形象的孙悟空这次形象却被彻底颠覆,成为一 个母性十足的女性,而且,她还将和唐僧等上演一个恩爱情仇的故事,或许,在刘镇伟的心中,再威猛的形象内心 都是需要呵护需要爱情吧。(高宏)