Page 6 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰)

hey, is Ambitious Bao Qing Tian out in vcd already? with all this excitement about Amazing Twins, we have forgotten this one! and if this is the way things are going for amazing twins, i think Ambitous Bao Qing Tian will be better, at least, in terms of plot!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny
    hey, is Ambitious Bao Qing Tian out in vcd already? with all this excitement about Amazing Twins, we have forgotten this one! and if this is the way things are going for amazing twins, i think Ambitous Bao Qing Tian will be better, at least, in terms of plot!
    Oh, I think it not out yet, They are just finishes filming end of May, probably it out in VCD and DVD until next year .

the series that Bing Bing character Yang Gui Fei is current filming. I think she is already finishes her series with Nic Tse and Dicky Cheung already.

ow, is that so? i heard that Tian Yi Sheng Shui is out now, anyone who is watching it yet?

ow, is that so? i heard that Tian Yi Sheng Shui is out now, anyone who is watching it yet?
    You means the one Bing Bing , Huang Lei, and Geng Li, not me, I hope I get it soon.

cute pix

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/crixpis/b370672.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/crixpis/20046605354465.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/crixpis/20046605354585.jpg')

Oh, Bing Bing is so cute and lovely, thanks for the picture. She fight very good. I remember I watch her in Master Ma. I think by that time she is only 18, She is one of the Big gangster borther daughter. Geesse. She fight so good.

yeay! my rental place already have Tian Yi Sheng Shui! am gonna rent it next week!
    am currently watching an old series of FBB, its title is Dao Guang Hu Ying, its very nice, i think she's gonna protray both the mother and the daughter here.
    can anyone tell me what this is? am currently up to 3 episodes, and its very good, she plays a woman very good at martial arts, in order to take care of her grandfather and to have money to properly bury her parents, she is forced to enter a brothel, here, she places an ultimatum, the one who can beat her will be allowed to marry her! i am enjoying it immensely.

yeay! my rental place already have Tian Yi Sheng Shui! am gonna rent it next week!
    am currently watching an old series of FBB, its title is Dao Guang Hu Ying, its very nice, i think she's gonna protray both the mother and the daughter here.
    can anyone tell me what this is? am currently up to 3 episodes, and its very good, she plays a woman very good at martial arts, in order to take care of her grandfather and to have money to properly bury her parents, she is forced to enter a brothel, here, she places an ultimatum, the one who can beat her will be allowed to marry her! i am enjoying it immensely.
    I watch it already. Bing Bing in the mom role she always cover her face right??
    Do you know that Bing Bing is sing the sub song in here???? her voice is good Huh! The guy that like her at first later on is her father is ok. I think this series is good.

She is very cute. Bing Bign magazine
    Credit to Bingbing official site

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/U765P8T1D114416F62DT20041008095903.jpg')
    Last edited by Beedon; 10-24-04 at 08:57 PM.

wow, so you watch it already fullmoon? really she sang the subsong? is it the song that plays when she is beating up her future husband with a whip? her voice is very nice!!!
    anyway, will she have a happy ending here? her husband went through so much to win her, but will he still love her later? and then she also portrayed her daughter right? will the daughter have a happy ending?
    although i will watch this, i still like to ask for some spoilers! hope you don't mind!

wow, so you watch it already fullmoon? really she sang the subsong? is it the song that plays when she is beating up her future husband with a whip? her voice is very nice!!!
    anyway, will she have a happy ending here? her husband went through so much to win her, but will he still love her later? and then she also portrayed her daughter right? will the daughter have a happy ending?
    although i will watch this, i still like to ask for some spoilers! hope you don't mind!
    Hi Jenny, I watch it too. Let me spoil you a little nope she didn't have happy ending, But later she in another role daughter very cute. so cute.

here is the picture that in ther series 《人间灶王》的宝儿 that I get it from Bing Bing official. thanks to Flowerpenny at Bing Bing official.http://718528.134218.3366.net/bbs/

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/eneiv')

more

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/titlefanbingbing.jpg')

Date Posted: Thursday, October 28, 07:18:30pm
    Author: bee
    Subject: Translation: Fan Bingbing, an Best Actress matures under pressure
    In reply to: bee 's message, "—™u™uF”Ïn“I•S‰‰e@" on Thursday, October 28, 07:12:44pm

Source: Hangzhou Daily 10/27/04

Fan Bingbing, the newly minted Best Actress of Bai Hua, along with Huang Haibing, Kong Lin and Han Xue showed up for a fans meeting yesterday in Hang Zhou. Fan Bingbing is indeed a born star, she has an innocent look with big eyes, cherry lips and a head of black and thick hairs. Eventhough she was all smiling facing the audiences, but once she sat down, her tiredness couldn't be masked. The host of the event revealed that Fan Bingbing is currently seeing a cardiologist for her heart problem (Owww, Bingbing has a heart problem!). She came from her set in Sheng Nong Jia by 10 hours of bus to Yi Chang, and from there took a plane to Shanghai for her medical attention.

Born in 1981 and she has a heart problem, that must be the price she pays for being famous. Another price is growing up rapidly. While calmly facing various questions from the media, Fan Bingbing had demonstrated a sense of sobriety that is unmatched to her young age. For that, Fan Bingbing said being mature is forced by the environment.

Now a lot of people almost forgot that Fan Bingbing became famous from HZGG for the role of a pretty maid. She has worked with Zhang Wei Jiang and Xie Ting Feng, and established a position as an A list actress. In PZXY that is scheduled to air on 11/01 on Zhe Jiang Satellite Channel, she plays Yun Lei, opposites Huang Haibing who plays Zhang Dangfeng, and other stars include Zhang Guoli, Xu Jingjiang, Yu Rongguan, Sheng Junyi and Mao Ning. Yesterday Fan Bingbing came out in a grand opening in the Song Cheng Theater, she rose from an underground elevator in the background music of Star Wars, indicating her popularity these days.

The movie that fully showcased Fan Bingbing's talents is Feng Xiaogang's Cellphone. She vividly interprets a sexy yet a calculative third party, a love interest of Ge You. The role handed her the Best Actress of this year's Bai Hua Awards. But Fan Bingbing didn't favor the role at first, she was worried the role of a third party would hurt her public image, and even had a heated argument with her agent. However Feng Xiaogang wanted her with a strong preference, he contacted her personally, and promised that the audience would not dislike her. "Director Feng said that looking at me reminds him of what he saw Liu Bei for first time, a feeling that is very familiar." Being a young best actress, Fan Bingbing appeared so calm, "Zhang Bo Zhi once said that she can get married and be a Mom after she gets an award, I think that's interesting."

Fan Bingbing said her living environment is very simple, she moves from set to set, and if she stayed out till midnight when she's not working, her Mom would call and tell her to come home. But rumors and gossips still bug her. Not long ago, the Huang Jiang Zhong incident made a mess and also brought the so-called "industry rules" to the light, and Fan Bingbing was also mentioned by a journalist, and later, she sued the newspaper and this particular paper ended up making 5 apology letters in the public. Now the media is all fired up about Feng Xiaogang's cursing incident for his home address being published by a magazine, Fan Bingbing's home address and several others were also mentioned by the magazine. Fan Bingbing said that the magazine obviously wanted a selling point: who bought what, and how much. "The problem is that this kind of report would hurt the living of my family. It actually came out couple months ago, I think Director Feng didn't have a proper chance to express his feeling before." Fan Bingbing thinks Feng Xiaogang is very righteous, "the artists should have came together and protested at the beginning, the best idea is to seek legal justification, it would bring you a balance of mind and also let the public know the truth, I know this from my own experience."

credit to http://www.voy.com/44685

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/Img222709333.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/Img222709334.jpg')

I'm very sad that heard Bing Bing has a heart problem. I wishes she always healthy and get well soon. LOVE HER MORE AND MORE.

Wow she is very pretty. VEry cute, I'm sad to heard that Bing Bing has heart problem, I hope she will get well each day.

Default what series??

Hello! I'm really new in this thread because I did not know anything about Fan Bing Bing until I saw a series that is really very interesting in cable. I did not understand it because its in Chinese and then I just captured a screen image of it using my phone because I wasn't sure who it was. When I found out that its Fan Bing Bing I got really curious what series this is.. Can anyone tell me??? She's really pretty.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/spotneck/chan68.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by spotneck
    Hello! I'm really new in this thread because I did not know anything about Fan Bing Bing until I saw a series that is really very interesting in cable. I did not understand it because its in Chinese and then I just captured a screen image of it using my phone because I wasn't sure who it was. When I found out that its Fan Bing Bing I got really curious what series this is.. Can anyone tell me??? She's really pretty.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/spotneck/chan68.jpg')
    Hi spotneck, welcome here, the series tittle is "Ping Zong Xia Ying" English is "Horoic Legend"

Bing Bing and Huang Hai Bing is the leader in here

Some picture of them.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/200481231145880.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Luvfanbingbing/b554265.jpg')

Default thanks!

thanks for the info???? I want to know which series huang hai bing starred, his name is familiar. I am beginning to like Fan Bing Bing..was she in amazing twins????
    you cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore nie yuan

Check out Huang Hai Bing's thread here.

Yes, Fan Bing Bing is in the new Amazing Twins.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by spotneck
    thanks for the info???? I want to know which series huang hai bing starred, his name is familiar. I am beginning to like Fan Bing Bing..was she in amazing twins????

Beside "Heroic Legend" Huang Hai Bing also in "Mission war" or "Smart Kid with Dicky he is the Bad prince close to the ending. that all I know. But I only like him in "Heroic Legend" with Bing Bing .