Page 89 of 99 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1975

Thread: Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰)

i guess every one has the ugly parts...

but i don't care about that... so thanks for the picture.
    in Love With :
    Ady An, Han Xue, Li Bing Bing, Zhang Ting, Yang Mi
    Currently Watching "Chinese Paladin 3"

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaby View Post
    Good enough ?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/bb130611.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/bb13068.jpg')
    She has a pretty face, what's wrong with not letting her naturalness show through professional pictures? Compared to those airbrushed and photo-shopped pics that made her look scary, I like her natural look better.
    Those pics are screaming "I'm trying to hard to look super-sexy."
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

I wonder if people are just being a bit too harsh against Fan Bing Bing. After all, aren't those studio, professional pictures that are photoshopped. She doesn't have a say in if it would be photoshopped or not. It's not like she goes around flaunting and posting her own photoshopped studio pics.

Also, I read somewhere (maybe early in this thread), where a person say that's she's fake b/c she does charity work only for publicity. I find it amusing when people mock her for doing charity work and go and say that the star they support is kind and down to earth. How do you know your own star is not doing it for publicity, and how do you know Fan Bing Bing is only doing charity work for that reason?

Being fake and being ugly is two very different concepts. Just b/c her pictures are airbrushed by someone else doesn't make her fake or ugly. After all, apparently the people who are hiring her to take those pictures must have find a beauty in her, right? There are plenty of artists that have been airbrushed and touched-up (b/c people, no one is perfect), like Vicky Zhao, Ruby Lin, Crystal Liu, Charmaine Sheh, Ady An, Tyra Banks, etc.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post
    I wonder if people are just being a bit too harsh against Fan Bing Bing. After all, aren't those studio, professional pictures that are photoshopped. She doesn't have a say in if it would be photoshopped or not. It's not like she goes around flaunting and posting her own photoshopped studio pics.

Also, I read somewhere (maybe early in this thread), where a person say that's she's fake b/c she does charity work only for publicity. I find it amusing when people mock her for doing charity work and go and say that the star they support is kind and down to earth. How do you know your own star is not doing it for publicity, and how do you know Fan Bing Bing is only doing charity work for that reason?

Being fake and being ugly is two very different concepts. Just b/c her pictures are airbrushed by someone else doesn't make her fake or ugly. After all, apparently the people who are hiring her to take those pictures must have find a beauty in her, right? There are plenty of artists that have been airbrushed and touched-up (b/c people, no one is perfect), like Vicky Zhao, Ruby Lin, Crystal Liu, Charmaine Sheh, Ady An, Tyra Banks, etc.

Thank you.

Some people are just jealous of her exceptional talent and beauty.

With such talent and beauty, if she was like Zhang Ziyi then she would have been more famous than Zhang but no she chose to remain in China and carry on her career despite being hated by the media and people alike. This is absolutely not fair to her. Despite being pretty, she does not go around whoring herself like Twins and other lot with Edison Chen. She hardly appears on the front page tabloid, she is not a scandalicious type of person. She knows how to grab attention in a lady like way not with fags, booze and sex or those type of attention whoring, she does it by releasing photo album. If there was a poll for moral celebrity I think she would hit among top spot.
    Last edited by bigbaby; 11-05-08 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post

Thank you.

With such talent and beauty, if she was like Zhang Ziyi then she would have been more famous than Zhang but no she chose to remain in China and carry on her career despite being hated by the media and people alike. This is absolutely not fair to her. Despite being pretty, she does not go around whoring herself like Twins and other lot with Edison Chen. She hardly appears on the front page tabloid, she is not a scandalicious type of person. She knows how to grab attention in a lady like way not with fags, booze and sex or those type of attention whoring, she does it by releasing photo album. If there was a poll for moral celebrity I think she would hit among top spot.

btw bigbaby, u have any more pics
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/normal_images1054715_bangbang2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/normal_images1011953_el060620724.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/normal_1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/2.jpg')

Thank you.

You didn't know Ah Jiao (Twins) was "whoring herself" before the news got leaked. How can you know what FBB is doing? And IMO the scandal destroyed careers, so not exactly the best publicity stunt.

FBB has her own fair share of news regarding her arrogance, bad attitude and such.

Seriously flamer you need to get a life. Go flame elsewhere *rolls eyes* Your behaviour is becoming quite obsessive.

People can only speak based on evidence sheesh. Those "colorful" pictures of Ah Jiao are quite the evience enough. Produce ther pictures of FBB besides the lame candid shots you keep plastering everywhere or just stuff it.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Seriously flamer you need to get a life. Go flame elsewhere *rolls eyes* Your behaviour is becoming quite obsessive.

People can only speak based on evidence sheesh. Those "colorful" pictures of Ah Jiao are quite the evience enough. Produce ther pictures of FBB besides the lame candid shots you keep plastering everywhere or just stuff it.
    Wait I think you missed my point. I was trying to say that just because we haven't seen PICTURES of it, doesn't mean she doesn't do it. We didn't know Ah Jiao or Cecelia was into it before the pictures and TWINS fans etc wouldn't believe it either.

Yeah but also innocent before proven guilty. You're just trying really hard to spread flame where there is no evidence yet. So just lay off it until you get real evidence.

Good enough ?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/bb130611.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/bb13068.jpg')
    See, those pics are a lot more natural and she looks beautiful in them. I just wish that she would take more pics like that and in more of her photoshoots.
    GOD LOVES YOU! He sent His Son to die for you because He LOVES you! He will never forsake you in anything you do. Give your life to Him and let Him be Lord and Savior of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    HI-5!
    Haha! Thanks! I was hoping that I wouldn't get bashed and I'm glad that I'm not.
    GOD LOVES YOU! He sent His Son to die for you because He LOVES you! He will never forsake you in anything you do. Give your life to Him and let Him be Lord and Savior of your life.

Do you guys even know what a photoshoot is? Or what fashion is? No one goes around looking like the girl-next-door for these things. Unless they're trying to sell that look (which is NOT the majority of the time).

leave flamer alone he has his opinions. the best way make him change his view is by persuading him not by personal attacking him

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/2.jpg')
    i love this pic
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I dun give about personal persuasion. People can think whatever the hell they want, they just need to stop polluting forums with misinformation or extremely biased views.

I dun give about personal persuasion. People can think whatever the hell they want, they just need to stop polluting forums with misinformation or extremely biased views.
    Well, it's a public forum, and until you own it, then you shouldn't have the right to tell anybody to stop "Polluting Forums." If you don't like it, then don't read or comment on it.

As for FBB's "professional" pictures, there are multiple artists out there who took the same kind of pics (airbrushed and all), and yet compared to hers, they're still more natural.
    She just need to lay off the smoldering, I'm too sexy look and contorted facial expressions. The innocent wide-eyed look suits her better, IMO. But maybe those fake pictures suit a certain genre of fans, who knows? Therefore, people can compliment it, or critcize it all they want.

And let's admit it, we don't know crap about these artists. What they do in their personal life, and how they project themselves to the media are completely different. However, people can perceive how an artist is by the way they act or speak, so everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Lmao, just like how I dun need to read your comments right? *rolls eyes* And likewise, I can say whatever I want about people who keep bashing someone just because they simply use more make-up. If you don't like to read MY views about that, then you can ignore those too. How's that for forum democracy?

If you want natural, just stop watching anyone who uses make-up. Don't watch any dramas at all then.

I was about to say "innocent until proven guilty," but I guess that's already been stated. Even though I am not a Fan Bing Bing, I just feel a bit injustice for her when people go around saying that she's a wh*re or a sl*t, without having any proof. Just b/c her studio pictures (the concepts of which are usually not decided by the subject-matter) are suggestive, doesn't make her a sl*tty person. The poses and clothes she wears in such shoots are usually decided for her. Also, any adjustments made are generally decided by others as well (watch America's Next Top Model). However, her pictures from events, functions, and taken by tabloids are generally not suggestive or airbrushed.

I think in public functions, she have generally carried herself quite well. I mean, it's not like she goes around w/out underwear and "accidentally" flash people. And any rumors that she "wh*re" herself for roles are just that, rumors. Only when there is concrete truth (which means real pictures, videos, or she actually admit) is when we should label her as such.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.post.tom.com/ArticleImage/338/4/5E000B0C2008/1106/1225934544.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.post.tom.com/ArticleImage/338/4/5E000B0C2008/1106/1225934670.jpg')

These are more realistic pictures of her even though it's for a movie.

She is definitely not a size 0 like her maxim photos suggest. if this girl doesn't have her push up bras, and doesn't pose, or be in all these awkward positions, and have her photos taken at very specific angles then you will see her for her real body size which is not suggested from these photos.

I agree that there is photoshopping, airbrush and retouch done to every celebrities, both males and females. But like someone else said before, her pictures are so bluntly fixed that there is no longer any naturalness, any sense of realism within her photos. Basically when you look at her picture you are looking at an illusion of what she will never actually be. i might as well say that she had plastic surgery because she is not the same girl in the photos.

I am so sick and tired of fans accusing other people of being jealous of her looks and talent when they voice their opinions. we have common sense, rationality and logic. you don't need to be motivated by jealousy to have opinions, maybe it is a reflection of how her fans think but definitely not the majority of us. and it is an undeniable fact that FBB has more anti-fans than fans, and please don't assume that her anti-fans don't have rationality.

and for the person who says that FBB isn't like the Twins to be "whoring" around, let's remind ourselves how she became a somebody, a couple of years ago most of her fans didn't praise her for her looks or talent because most have forgotten who this girl is. Then she signs with HY Brothers (after rumors circulated that she slept with the HY bro herself), and started to shed more clothes to become who she is today.

The following articles are from ASIANFANATIC FORUM

http://www.cityweekend.com.cn/beijin...ext-hot-thing/

The Next Hot Thing
    Fan Bingbing tries to break into the international arena, hot on the heels of Zhang Ziyi.

March 8th, 2007

While Zhang Ziyi is taking a little time out to study English and cozy up to an American cowboy, gossip circles are buzzing with speculation on who the next China darling will be. One of the contenders is Fan Bingbing, a favorite among Chinese movie goers. She has a model’s slender figure, fair skin, tiny face and big eyes, giving her an innocent yet slightly foxy mystique on screen. She is also the one, among local Chinese actresses, who receives the most acting opportunities in major productions. One day she may succeed like Zhang Ziyi,but I doubt that day will come if she doesn’t choose to work harder on her acting and stop fooling around with film tycoons and agents.

Recently Fan announced that she is ready to leave her well-known agent at Huayi Brothers, who she’s been with for six years. Rumor has it this split may be due to the “special relationship” she has with the company’s leading men—the Wang brothers themselves. Tabloids speculate that Fan will join Huayi’s rival company Chengtian Entertainment, as the company’s president has already personally invested money in Fan’s new album, as well as her upcoming film. But Fan told the media that she is going to manage herself: “It’s time for me to explore my own path.”

I find it hard to believe that this spoiled actress will become a completely independent woman. Fan has a history of clawing her way up by canoodling with various entertainment tycoons. First it was the head of a TV production company in Guangdong, who successfully landed her a role in a TV drama. Then it was another TV giant in Zhejiang, then a Hong Kong actor/producer and then the Huayi Brothers. The brothers made her the leading lady of many mega budget films of 2006. In just a few years’ time, Fan went from a virtually unknown extra to an A-list actress.

And the story doesn’t stop there. Just a few months ago I wrote about her platic surgery scandal. The 25-year-old intensified the lines on her eyelids (making them look deeper), padded her nose and made her chin even sharper. Some time before that, it was reported she had a violet encounter with a shutterbug ala Cameron Diaz. And just last month a picture of her wearing fur triggered a sea of criticism from animal protection groups.

The gossip mills are reporting that the main reason behind Fan’s recent break with the Huayi Brothers is that she feels her position in the company has been threatened. The Wang brothers once promised her that she would always have first dibs on any Huayi film production. But soon after issuing the promise, the brothers signed Zhou Xun, an actress whose looks match those of Fan, but who just happens to be a more talented actress (she won numerous awards for “Perhaps Love”). In less than three months, the brothers also signed Taiwanese actress Lin Xinru, who is obviously another threat to Fan’s dominance.

Zhang Ziyi may be equally lucky and spoiled like Fan, but at least her acting has impressed both the directors who worked with her and audiences. In Fan’s recent films, including “Cell Phone” and “Battle of Wisdom,” I haven’t even sniffed a hint of talent. All she has are her looks, which are most likely not real.

Nonetheless, it appears Fan has taken on an English tutor to prepare for international opportunities. But Fan, please listen up, before you hire an English teacher think about enrolling in some acting lessons and for the love of God stop depending on the power of entertainment tycoons and believing their empty promises. Listen to this advice and your move to represent yourself won’t be such a bad thing after all.

The Year's Wost Idol - Fan Bing Bing Refuse to Accept the Award
    12/18/2007
    Read the entire article at ent.tom

After six months of investigation, expert evaluation and questionnaires given by "2007 China Performing Arts celebrity public image Satisfaction Survey"...Fan Bing Bing is at the bottom as the most unsatisfactory actress. According to Fan Bing Bing's agent, Fan Bing Bing is not concerned because the survey is just a commercial activity. But just a few days ago she was so happy to be crowned as Top Image Girl by the Chinese Advertising industry, which is also considered as a commercial activity.

Fang Bingbing's Photos Hit News Headline
    01/09/2006

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.asianbite.com/ChinaImages/fangbingbingdrunk.jpg')

Chinese actress Fan Bing Bing once again topped entertainment news headlines with her photos flirting with a range of different male celebrities at last month's Huayi Brothers's 12th anniversary party. The actress who dressed up in a cute Barbie doll outfit was seen caressing actor Zhang Guoli's face and getting cozy with acclaimed director Zhang Jizhong by sitting on his lap. Chinese newspapers reported that Fan got drunk like a sailor that night and behaved far to flirty.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.asianbite.com/ChinaImages/fangbingbing2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.asianbite.com/ChinaImages/fangbingbing.jpg')
    http://www.asianbite.com/default.asp?Display=274

Yeah but also innocent before proven guilty. You're just trying really hard to spread flame where there is no evidence yet. So just lay off it until you get real evidence.
    Sigh I was not saying she engages in those behavior, just what a claim to say she DOESN'T engage in those behavior.