Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1975

Thread: Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰)

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    If you want natural, just stop watching anyone who uses make-up. Don't watch any dramas at all then.
    How about stop watching people who uses THAT MUCH make-up? Which is what I'm doing.

I don't really care.

To me, as a girl, Fan Bingbing is a strong actress who couldn't care less what others think. She's ambitious, but still does what she wants.

And I think her taking that role in desires of the heart where she looks like "ugly Wudi" just shows how much she doesn't care if peopel see her as ugly.

Lmao, those pics show nothing. Do they show her whoring around in her panties? Uh no. She did a show (I think it's on youtube) and explained herself. Just because she doesn't kiss up to the media doesn't mean she's a ***** and snob. I actually liked Cecilia's behaviour towards the media until she started actually whoring herself. But seriously, the media is a piece of garbage and for people like you guys who like to dig up these things to prove your point, whatever it is (what she can't dress up and flirt?), is kinda just sad. There's always two sides to a story, but believe whatever you want. Scandals always sell better than someone doing charity work, etc. Like give me a break...those pics are from a huge event with tons of reporters and stuff. It just show she doesn't give what people think. If she was actually whoring herself, she'll do it in private and then it'll get exposed like the Edison Chen scandal ha. Then that's REAL evidence.

No one said you were jealous, but it just seems like you have some personal vendetta going on without substantial proof.

Btw, she won some major awards and nominations. You don't get those just by sleeping around. I like her because she's pretty talented, but hey, to survive in the business, you gotta do a mixture of talent and ads. She has an okay balance. For people who like to see fake/innocent stars, go for it. At least she's a bit more of her own person.

Besides, the make up argument IS WEAK WEAK. How many stars go on stage/movies w/ VERY VERY little make up? She's done it AT LEAST twice...in Apple and Battle of Wits. Seriously people, think before you speak.

Scandals always sell better than someone doing charity work, etc. Like give me a break...those pics are from a huge event with tons of reporters and stuff. It just show she doesn't give what people think. If she was actually whoring herself, she'll do it in private and then it'll get exposed like the Edison Chen scandal ha. Then that's REAL evidence.
    ORLY? Never got that impression from Twins, Edison Chen etc.

If Edison Chan Scandal never got exposed, would you have known about it, or thought about it? Answer is no.

Btw, she won some major awards and nominations. You don't get those just by sleeping around. I like her because she's pretty talented, but hey, to survive in the business, you gotta do a mixture of talent and ads. She has an okay balance. For people who like to see fake/innocent stars, go for it. At least she's a bit more of her own person.
    ORLY again. But I'll not comment on this one. Common sense would question the awards and nominations' credibility. I doubt its 100% "bribe-free".

Besides, the make up argument IS WEAK WEAK. How many stars go on stage/movies w/ VERY VERY little make up? She's done it AT LEAST twice...in Apple and Battle of Wits. Seriously people, think before you speak.
    What is this about FBB having very little make up in Apple? Proof? Just because you can't see the powder hanging from her face doesn't mean its not there. When can we see make up on someone in a film when its not intended? But that doesn't mean its not there, its always there.

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    ORLY? Never got that impression from Twins, Edison Chen etc.

If Edison Chan Scandal never got exposed, would you have known about it, or thought about it? Answer is no.

ORLY again. But I'll not comment on this one. Common sense would question the awards and nominations' credibility. I doubt its 100% "bribe-free".

What is this about FBB having very little make up in Apple? Proof? Just because you can't see the powder hanging from her face doesn't mean its not there. When can we see make up on someone in a film when its not intended? But that doesn't mean its not there, its always there.
    Dude, can you read? You bold a statement I said that scandals sell better than charity work...and then talk about exposure of the Edison Chen scandal. Go check the dictionary, because there is no logic or link between your statements.

Oh give me a freaking break. Sheesh, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkrXr...eature=related

She even says she didn't put on make up. And no I did not just look like some people on this forum who base their perceptions on shallow things like that. I based it on what she said during INTERVIEWS. Maybe you can learn something here...to make validated opinions. *gasps*

Anyway, I'm done here. I'm not wasting my time talking to either a junior high school kid or someone who has honest literacy issues.

Lmao, those pics show nothing. Do they show her whoring around in her panties? Uh no. She did a show (I think it's on youtube) and explained herself. Just because she doesn't kiss up to the media doesn't mean she's a ***** and snob. I actually liked Cecilia's behaviour towards the media until she started actually whoring herself. But seriously, the media is a piece of garbage and for people like you guys who like to dig up these things to prove your point, whatever it is (what she can't dress up and flirt?), is kinda just sad. There's always two sides to a story, but believe whatever you want. Scandals always sell better than someone doing charity work, etc. Like give me a break...those pics are from a huge event with tons of reporters and stuff. It just show she doesn't give what people think. If she was actually whoring herself, she'll do it in private and then it'll get exposed like the Edison Chen scandal ha. Then that's REAL evidence.

No one said you were jealous, but it just seems like you have some personal vendetta going on without substantial proof.

Wow what a bold statement. Maybe hypocrisy and irony are words that should be in your dictionary. If you read your response again you will recognize that it is your argument that is weak. Ironic isn't it?

Is everyone just ignoring my statement?

Yes, I used to hate Fan Bingbing for no reason as well.

But she totally gained my respect after doing Lost in Beijing where she wore very little makeup.

Then she gained even more respect from me after doing Kung Fu Hip Hop, where she threw the critical cred back into people's faces, as if to say, I do what I want, and don't care about trying to do movies that will make me look good or make me a critically respected actress. It's so rare to find someone who isn't gunning for awards.

Ingrid Bergman, one of the most respected actresses in the US used to ***** around with people for her art as well. Doesn't mean she wasn't completely a professional actress or didn't put her whole soul into acting.

Haha actually yea same, I used to dislike her a lot. But her personality really shines through in interviews and her acting. And she is damn gorgeous or at least knows how to make herself look awesome.

Sure, she has her faults, but who doesn't? Don't bother explaining it, I find people who hate someone will not change their minds regardless and just keep bashing because it makes them feel good. So whatever.

In Contract Lover, she looks very beautiful even though she only puts on limited makeup. In the end of that movie, she looks extremely lady like, very fair lady in the end part.

In contract lover

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/7_7235ac815656d2e83448036b55467f18.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/d5dh4.jpg')
    Last edited by bigbaby; 11-06-08 at 04:37 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/47t35.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/5dr33.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/7c711.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/7im11.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/a4j12.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/g9uh1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/njgf1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/normal_fanbingbing_00017E0.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/normal_fanbingbing_0019.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/sam10.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/yr720.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd175/02bigbaby/x4a11.jpg')

Dude, can you read? You bold a statement I said that scandals sell better than charity work...and then talk about exposure of the Edison Chen scandal. Go check the dictionary, because there is no logic or link between your statements.

Oh give me a freaking break. Sheesh, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkrXr...eature=related

She even says she didn't put on make up. And no I did not just look like some people on this forum who base their perceptions on shallow things like that. I based it on what she said during INTERVIEWS. Maybe you can learn something here...to make validated opinions. *gasps*

Anyway, I'm done here. I'm not wasting my time talking to either a junior high school kid or someone who has honest literacy issues.
    I watched that video. What does that show? Little make up? No it doesn't. Listen to 0.40, 2.13. Do you actually think ANYONE will act in a movie with no make up at all?

You said scandals sell better than charity. I said Edison Chen's Scandal destroyed careers all around. Maybe not the best publicity stunt pursued by celebrities.

Chill out champ? Its just the internet. Use logical statements because you seems like the junior high school kid/literacy issue guy here.

Lmao, just like how I dun need to read your comments right? *rolls eyes* And likewise, I can say whatever I want about people who keep bashing someone just because they simply use more make-up. If you don't like to read MY views about that, then you can ignore those too. How's that for forum democracy?

If you want natural, just stop watching anyone who uses make-up. Don't watch any dramas at all then.
    Oh, you are welcome to say whatever you want, b/c that's the beauty of the internet and public forums. I never told you to Shutup, so your little tangent about your right to say whatever you want and telling ppl to ignore your comments are completely irrelavent.

And your assumption that one can only achieve natural-ness by NOT wearing make-up is very flawed. One can wear make-up and still look natural. Also, being natural onscreen doesn't just cover make-up alone. The way one acts, carries herself offscreen/onscreen are very important factors.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Or, 999roses, maybe you can start by not telling OTHERS to shut up and do what you preach? So much for your forum speaking rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic View Post
    Oh, you are welcome to say whatever you want, b/c that's the beauty of the internet and public forums. I never told you to Shutup, so your little tangent about your right to say whatever you want and telling ppl to ignore your comments are completely irrelavent.

And your assumption that one can only achieve natural-ness by NOT wearing make-up is very flawed. One can wear make-up and still look natural. Also, being natural onscreen doesn't just cover make-up alone. The way one acts, carries herself offscreen/onscreen are very important factors.
    Lol the true beauty is that I have the right to tell people not to speak about certain issues if they don't have enough proof and that's my right and it is relevant because you are saying that I do not have this right. So why don't you go back and read your own arguments?

And when did I make that assumption? I just used it as an example. Check the dictionary for ASSUMPTION, EXCLUSIVENESS, and EXAMPLE. It will be very enlightening.

I watched that video. What does that show? Little make up? No it doesn't. Listen to 0.40, 2.13. Do you actually think ANYONE will act in a movie with no make up at all?

You said scandals sell better than charity. I said Edison Chen's Scandal destroyed careers all around. Maybe not the best publicity stunt pursued by celebrities.

Chill out champ? Its just the internet. Use logical statements because you seems like the junior high school kid/literacy issue guy here.
    Use your own disses please. It's very sad when you rip it off exactly what I said. You still can't understand logic. What the hell do scandals selling better tan charity have to do with Edison's scandal destroying careers? If there's no PROOF (check the dictionary on this word), then it doesn't matter if scandals sell well or not. No one will believe it. Then it's just a freaking rumor, not full-blown scandal. Sheesh.

Or, 999roses, maybe you can start by not telling OTHERS to shut up and do what you preach? So much for your forum speaking rights.
    Ha, I am only trying to help people not make fools out of themselves by being illogical. But if they want to, go ahead, be my guest.

Use your own disses please. It's very sad when you rip it off exactly what I said. You still can't understand logic. What the hell do scandals selling better tan charity have to do with Edison's scandal destroying careers? If there's no PROOF (check the dictionary on this word), then it doesn't matter if scandals sell well or not. No one will believe it. Then it's just a freaking rumor, not full-blown scandal. Sheesh.
    Are you serious? TWINs will never be what they used to be. Edison Chen retired from HK entertainment. You claimed that sex scandals sell well to the public. I'm saying its not something celebrities wish to have.

Ha, I am only trying to help people not make fools out of themselves by being illogical. But if they want to, go ahead, be my guest.
    Do you even believe what you've just said? Honestly grow up. You are the illogical one and stop using lame excuses for your hypocrisy and failure. The no-make up thing is already proven wrong.

OMG, I can not believe this. Selling well to the public does NOT equal good for the celebrities. Don't put equation signs where they don't belong. I can not believe how a simple message could be interpreted in so many ways. Shows that people really like to take their own interpretations wildly.

Why don't you listen to the actual youtube video where she blatantly says that she didn't wear it? Learn Mandarin first.

Lol the true beauty is that I have the right to tell people not to speak about certain issues if they don't have enough proof and that's my right and it is relevant because you are saying that I do not have this right. So why don't you go back and read your own arguments?

Use your own disses please. It's very sad when you rip it off exactly what I said. You still can't understand logic.

Before you try to help people not make "fools" out of themselves by being illogical, maybe you should try to help yourself first. It is quite interesting how you profoundly believe that you have logic while your outbursts are nothing short of ignorance and pompous. If you don't like people to restrict your right of speech, then what gives you the authority to decide if others are illogical and therefore their rights of speech should be taken away. Don't try to preach when you don't really know how to be logical and can't even respect others' opinions and when your arguments themselves lack logic, and sensibility.

It is an open forum, we should discuss on the basis that we agree to disagree but still respect people's opinions.

What I think of FBB: she is indeed beautiful, but her beauty goes unnoticed without the special effects. In my opinion she lacks natural beauty because she tries too hard to conceal her weaknesses. So if she is that insecure about whatever that is on her face or body and have to go to such extent to fix her photo image just proves to me that her look is fake and that she really does care what the public thinks about her looks and her body figure. (if that fakeness extends to her character, well that is a different story)

First of all, I don't have any issues with whatever you guys are trying to do with my freedom of speech. I'm still going to say what I believe so go ahead and say it all. What you've said is basically just trying to win an argument but you haven't given ANYTHING substantial towards the actual argument. What a waste of forum space.

Anyway, she doesn't need to prove anything because she's doing it to make money. It's kind of obvious. It's called advertisements and special effects.

Why don't you listen to the actual youtube video where she blatantly says that she didn't wear it? Learn Mandarin first.
    Proof? I showed you two times where she said make-up was used.

"Listen to 0.40, 2.13"

Maybe you should learn your mandarin first.

P.S If you admit that sex scandals do not bode well for celebrities, then you would understand that if FBB has them, you would scarcely know about them. Which was what I was putting out there.
    Last edited by flamer; 11-07-08 at 01:09 AM.