Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1975

Thread: Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰)

If you can read (highly suspicious at this point), then obviously you can't comprehend (is that even possible for you ha) that I obviously said you are AS lazy. I'm not the one trying to be the hypocrite here. And what makes you think anyone is taking you seriously here? Oh right, flamer's logic: If someone replies to me, they're taking me seriously. Ha, that's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    If you can read (highly suspicious at this point), then obviously you can't comprehend (is that even possible for you ha) that I obviously said you are AS lazy. I'm not the one trying to be the hypocrite here. And what makes you think anyone is taking you seriously here? Oh right, flamer's logic: If someone replies to me, they're taking me seriously. Ha, that's a good one.
    I am AS lazy, but I should obviously be the one being judged and convicted. Despite me not being the first to say rubbish like that NOR the one setting the standard. If YOU can't even do what you preach, how can you expect others to do it. Honestly you make me think you have the mind of an adolescent or perhaps... troll? Because you have serious issues with comprehension, double standards, lack of logic and consistancy. And you're right. No one should take you seriously here.
    Last edited by flamer; 12-19-08 at 07:08 PM.

Great description of yourself. Saves me the trouble.

You're the one who WANTS to be judged and convicted (and secretly has an yearning for being a drama queen on the side). You are making claims, I'm simply asking you to back up the claims. If not, then stop whining. I'm not the one that's continuing to whine about how I can't back up proof here.

And yeah, of course, telling me that I'm saying rubbish is winning you BIG POINTS on the maturity level. You keep thinking that you're some grumpy old 80 year old mature man/woman. Keep it up old chap!

These two are really polluting this beautiful girl thread, turning everything ugly.

Great description of yourself. Saves me the trouble.

You're the one who WANTS to be judged and convicted (and secretly has an yearning for being a drama queen on the side). You are making claims, I'm simply asking you to back up the claims. If not, then stop whining. I'm not the one that's continuing to whine about how I can't back up proof here.

And yeah, of course, telling me that I'm saying rubbish is winning you BIG POINTS on the maturity level. You keep thinking that you're some grumpy old 80 year old mature man/woman. Keep it up old chap!
    If you can't even back up your own claims with your own standards, why should I? Obviously a hypocrite, why should I bother with your requests.

P.S Interesting image you conjured there.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaby View Post
    These two are really polluting this beautiful girl thread, turning everything ugly.
    You will notice that select few fans are extremely hostile against any sort of negative comments for their perfect idols and will not take in anything.

This discussion has deteriorated into a one-sided childish rant. Time to end it. Roses if you look back in this thread someday, you will notice that your posts are highly childish and illogical.

Whatever, I was the person to suggest posting on each other's walls instead of making trouble here. But obviously no one listened. I'm the one being childish, right...because I'm only talking to myself because apparently NO ONE ELSE is replying to me. Not far from the truth, I am talking to a human wall.

--

ANYWAY, back on topic, do you think it's too stressful for one person to be an actress AND producer? I think she can still do both at the same time, but I kind of want her to focus on one.

Why do you tend to judge others before you judge yourself, often with your own standards as well. Really.

Hep! I think its time that both flamer and 999roses end their discussion. Guys, chill. hehe.

both you guys have a point. But lets get back on topic shall we?

Anway, regarding your question 999roses, yes, I think its kinda hard to be an actress and a producer at the same time, but I think FBB is handling it quite well. And its nice to also be a producer, you can be more involved in the production and you can produce productions that you really want to star in, I think you have more limits in the roles you get when you're simply an actress, right? So I think its a smart move for FBB. Go FBB!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Thanks for diverting the discussion back to something relevant Jenny, before people just repeat themselves over and over.

Yea I think she's doing quite well for herself as well. Kinda reminds me of Jacky Chan who did the same thing with his action films. But it's just hard for me to imagine because she's not even some side role, she's like the leading role. But I am really interested in her new drama. And what's all this about her Hollywood stuff? She was apparently seen with a director or something.

Well Jay Chou is a director, actor, singer, songwriter, business owner and more. Development into more arenas can be beneficial.

i think she is is a great actress. Her acting improved very good. I like she in tv series more than movie. Hope she will filming more tv series later on. GO go Bing Bing.

Merry Christmast to Bing Bing and fans.

Thanks for diverting the discussion back to something relevant Jenny, before people just repeat themselves over and over.

Yea I think she's doing quite well for herself as well. Kinda reminds me of Jacky Chan who did the same thing with his action films. But it's just hard for me to imagine because she's not even some side role, she's like the leading role. But I am really interested in her new drama. And what's all this about her Hollywood stuff? She was apparently seen with a director or something.

i heard she will filming some hollywood movie but there is no upgrade news about this.

Update on FBB:

1) Her movie Wheat will be release soon. It is a historical movie.
    2) She will start filming with Zhang Ziyi soon in Sophie's Revenge.
    3) She will also start filming a drama which she will be producing called the Last Night of Mrs. Chen (I think that's the translation) with Vic Zhou.
    4) She will be a guest star in Jackie Chan's upcoming movie Shinjuku Incident.
    5) She will be in Andy Lau's upcoming action movie called Future Cop.
    6) She was photographed having lunch with American director Oliver Stone but there is no verification if it is for a future movie or not.
    7) She is lending her voice to a cartoon called Pleasant Goat and Bing Big Wolf.

Happy Holidays everyone!

very busy schedule for this good girl

What's her family like? I saw one interview where she had a kid brother.

Quote Originally Posted by DEGE999 View Post
    Update on FBB:

1) Her movie Wheat will be release soon. It is a historical movie.
    2) She will start filming with Zhang Ziyi soon in Sophie's Revenge.
    3) She will also start filming a drama which she will be producing called the Last Night of Mrs. Chen (I think that's the translation) with Vic Zhou.
    4) She will be a guest star in Jackie Chan's upcoming movie Shinjuku Incident.
    5) She will be in Andy Lau's upcoming action movie called Future Cop.
    6) She was photographed having lunch with American director Oliver Stone but there is no verification if it is for a future movie or not.
    7) She is lending her voice to a cartoon called Pleasant Goat and Bing Big Wolf.

Happy Holidays everyone!
    wow she is very busy then. wow she and zhang movie together can't wait to see it

What's her family like? I saw one interview where she had a kid brother.
    i heard that she have a little bro i think 19 years apart

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!