Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1975

Thread: Fan Bing Bing (范冰冰)

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    ya i dont think flamer is really trying to trash talk FBB, he/she is just stating his views so its ok. im a fbb fan too and she is still my #1 in my mind
    Hehe, hello fellow FBB fan! Well, if thats how you looked at it, then fine. But still, the point is not everyone here would think that way. I am sorry if I came off as sounding a bit on the offensive side in my previous post, but all I am saying is that its fine for you to say that you don't like this certain actor/actress, or even that you think that he/she is fake coz you think that his/her "make-up" free look is ugly and that he/she is deceiving us. But to drive that point repeatedly?

Anyway, I made my point already. and I am just glad to meet fellow FBB supporters like you.
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    i think everybody can come into this thread and say both negative or positive things about FBB but it shouldn´t end up with a always-repeating theme (wearing too much make-up and so on)off-topic: anyone remember the CarmanLee vs DongXuan? hope this here will not go far like that...
    Again, thank you for saying the point that I was trying to drive it so effortlessly and so simply akayami djiho. That's what I was saying, its ok for FBB fans and haters to come here and say positive or negative things about her. But to have a go at it (the "ugly make-up less look" topic) repeatedly?

And don't worry. On my part I will try to prevent that Carmen Lee Vs. Dong Xuan incident from happening again. I am not starting an argument here, I am merely stating a point and expressing my opinion here by posting about my views and takes on the discussions here, same as you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Lol don't worry I don't take offense...

But as I suggested before I think this thread is for both fans and haters (me hater not so much). People like her, people dislike her... we can all express our opinions.
    That's what I also said in the first place. This thread is for fans and haters. Anyone is free to express their opinions, but to express your opinion regarding her "ugly make-up free" look, well, can't you give it a rest?

P.S. Thank you for not taking offense, as I was merely stating my own opinion here. Peace mehn!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny View Post
    That's what I also said in the first place. This thread is for fans and haters. Anyone is free to express their opinions, but to express your opinion regarding her "ugly make-up free" look, well, can't you give it a rest?

P.S. Thank you for not taking offense, as I was merely stating my own opinion here. Peace mehn!

Lol wait... if I can express my opinions, why CAN'T I say something about her make-up problem and other problems...

But I'll stop now until I stumble upon more of FBB piccies.

Lol wait... if I can express my opinions, why CAN'T I say something about her make-up problem and other problems...

But I'll stop now until I stumble upon more of FBB piccies.
    What I mean is, you can express your opinions if you don't like her, but do you have to do it repeatedly? That's the point I was trying to drive at. Once or twice, is, I guess, expressing an opinion, but numerous times?!

Anyway, if you still misunderstand my point, well, there's nothing I can do.

But thanks for dropping it anyway.

What I mean is, you can express your opinions if you don't like her, but do you have to do it repeatedly? That's the point I was trying to drive at. Once or twice, is, I guess, expressing an opinion, but numerous times?!

I've only got 20 posts in this thread lol... I'm sure not nearly all of them are FBB make up related. And I bet they hardly compare to the number of posts praising FBB.

I've only got 20 posts in this thread lol... I'm sure not nearly all of them are FBB make up related. And I bet they hardly compare to the number of posts praising FBB.
    Ok, fine. this discussion is moot since both of us are not seeing it on the same side.
    As I was the one who started to raise this plea to you, and seeing that I am getting nowhere, I will just drop it and leave at that. But anyway, even if we seem to disagree over the frequency of your "FBB is ugly without make-up" posts....
    I just want to thank you for agreeing to drop it.

Again, hope you are not taking this personally. Peace mehn.

Um, I thought she looked really pretty in Lost in Beijing, where she definitely wasn't wearing much makeup.

She just looks pretty in a different way with makeup.

I guess it depends on what you prefer, but i like her Lost in Beijing look and her acting was fantastic in that.

I think she's a very strong person who's not going to let people stop her acting in commercial films that she wants to do, even if she can do arthouse films and I respect her for that.

Quote Originally Posted by aznjacinda View Post
    Um, I thought she looked really pretty in Lost in Beijing, where she definitely wasn't wearing much makeup.

She just looks pretty in a different way with makeup.

I guess it depends on what you prefer, but i like her Lost in Beijing look and her acting was fantastic in that.

I think she's a very strong person who's not going to let people stop her acting in commercial films that she wants to do, even if she can do arthouse films and I respect her for that.
    yep. I really like her in lost in beijing. She looks really pretty without make-up there. and her acting is very good it is sometimes difficult to see FBB in it, instead it is "Pingguo" that you are now seeing. Proof of FBB's strength as an actress.

I doubt anyone would be make up-free in a film. FBB definitely had make up on.

Well, I'm a girl, and I really didn't see too much makeup there. She also looks the exact same in her younger pictures as she did in that movie. She definitely looks different with makeup; she stands out more, but I still think she's very pretty without it. I think if you saw her on the street, you'd still be struck by her beauty, just not in the same way.

I was just impressed by her ability to seem so working class and very simply sweet in that, which was completely different than what I usually see her as. Her relationship with Tong Dawei also seemed real, which is something that I haven't seen in a while, not since Gong Li and Ge You in Hou Zhe. I used to not like her at all, but after I saw that movie I changed my mind. And I love that unlike other famous Chinese actresses, she doesn't always go for the roles that will get her critical acclaim. She's not afraid to do completely random fluff pieces. There's something terribly refreshing about that.

Not a fan exactly, but I've begun to like her and respect her a lot more than before.

Which movie can we obviously see the make up there? Think back to Hollywood movies and Chinese productions alike. The make up is definitely there but we just don't quite see it as we do in photos or on TV.

an old pic

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://iyaxin.com/bbs/attachments/forumid_86/20081010_fca3c8be93eae6689036jL8HOE1JsezN.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    an old pic

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://iyaxin.com/bbs/attachments/forumid_86/20081010_fca3c8be93eae6689036jL8HOE1JsezN.jpg')
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    haha, LuNaR, you're salivating!

yeah, "Lost in Beijing definitely showed off a different side of FBB that we haven't seen yet... She is capable of portraying those unglamorous roles just as well as the glamorous roles that we have seen her in. She is very talented in that film, as I can see Pingguo there and not FBB. Now that is a sign of a talented actress.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/amychansauman/qKX49132.jpg')

heres 1 of my personal fav
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

wow, she's so pretty in that pic. I have to say, if she wants to be quit acting, she can just be a model.

Ummm... no, Ms. Melonie, I am not taking this personally. If you reread my posts you can see that I am NOT comparing those three actresses to FBB. Please read my posts again carefully before saying that I am comparing them. I am merely stating the fact that even though I do not like those three actresses, I do not say bad things about them to their fans. Coz I know how they would feel if I do that. They would feel bad, as fans would usually do if anyone else badmouths their idols. I repeat, I am NOT COMPARING them with FBB. I just use them as an analogy to this situation. I hope this clears the situation up Ms. Melonie.
    Haha! Yeah, I'm sorry if I implied that you were comparing the four of them, but what I was trying to say was that it was getting blown way out of proportion, even to the extent of mentioning other actresses. But it's cleared.
    GOD LOVES YOU! He sent His Son to die for you because He LOVES you! He will never forsake you in anything you do. Give your life to Him and let Him be Lord and Savior of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Melonie View Post
    Haha! Yeah, I'm sorry if I implied that you were comparing the four of them, but what I was trying to say was that it was getting blown way out of proportion, even to the extent of mentioning other actresses. But it's cleared.
    well, thank god that its all been cleared. Even if you think that the situation had been blown out of proportion, I would still do what I did and talk to flamer about it. I am sorry, but I really feel that flamer has been getting carried away with her comments, so I felt that I have to say something to her. But, as I said before, this is all in the past, so I would really try not to mention this again in my future post.

to flamer: hey, nothing personal ok? I just really believed in what I have said, and I really think that it was something that should be done.

Its a HE.

I still don't see whats wrong in my posts regarding FBB. I just stopped posting because I ran out of stuff to post for the moment lol.