Thread: XF compare to GLFW

Default XF compare to GLFW

If XF and GLFW is to battle, who do you guys think is superior. I know most people would say XF. But what if this time, with wheels? We saw that in the manor XF was able to use the sharp-edged shields of YTZ's father and uncle very well. Might even gain victory if he kept them in his hands. It works almost the same as GLFW's wheels. If XF were to use those wheels to fight with GLFW's(at end of ROCH) best external skill, which is his wheels, who do you think would win?
    Last edited by superboy; 05-09-04 at 12:03 AM.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Wasn't GLFW's external techniques inferior to other Greats - level fighters techniques? If this is the case, then I wouldn't give GLFW much of a chance - how does his wheel skill compare to XLN's Jade Maiden sword(with left-right technique) or YG's Heavy Sword?

I think XF is gonna be incredibly difficult even with unfamilar weaponry - he probably has natural mastery of weapons in general if he understands that the weapon is just an extension of himself - give him a wooden sword and he'll prob transmit energy through it and crush YG

i doin't think so xf using wooden sword will not beat yg and his iron sword, i admit xf is stronger but his not god.

Yeah, GLFW's external skill was said to be less than GJ's. But the GLFW's wheel skill at the end of ROCH after he improved was equivalent to YG's sword skill.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

no...it was probably superior to YG's normal sword skill, even with his no sword skills, and inferior to his iron sword skill

Originally posted by superboy
    Yeah, GLFW's external skill was said to be less than GJ's. But the GLFW's wheel skill at the end of ROCH after he improved was equivalent to YG's sword skill.
    Indeed GLFW's skills were slightly less complex than GJ, but that doesn't mean he was weaker. GLFW had higher internal power than GJ and it was stated by JY that they both need over 1000 stances to decide the winner.

GLFW's skills were on par with the YG without the Ironsword not the YG with the Ironsword. Likewise, GLFW skills probably exceeded GJ at the end of ROCH, in my humble opinion.
    Last edited by Top Dog; 05-10-04 at 08:23 PM.

Originally posted by Top Dog
    Indeed GLFW's skills were slightly less complex than GJ, but that doesn't mean he was weaker. GLFW had higher internal power than GJ and it was stated by JY..
    not higher. His (arm)strength was stronger, and his internal energy was more profound during the heroes feast, but that 'advantage' was negated because his palms could not compare with Guo Jing’s.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Originally posted by Top Dog
    Indeed GLFW's skills were slightly less complex than GJ, but that doesn't mean he was weaker. GLFW had higher internal power than GJ and it was stated by JY that they both need over 1000 stances to decide the winner.

GLFW's skills were on par with the YG without the Ironsword not the YG with the Ironsword. Likewise, GLFW skills probably exceeded GJ at the end of ROCH, in my humble opinion.
    I believe it was stated that GLFW has lesser skills than GJ.

And yeah, can anyone refer me to the part where it was said GJ got less energy than GLFW? Because I remember that it was stated that GLFW has a much greater "natural" strength, and his enerhy is profound. But can't seem to find where it says more.

Originally posted by superboy
    I believe it was stated that GLFW has lesser skills than GJ.

And yeah, can anyone refer me to the part where it was said GJ got less energy than GLFW? Because I remember that it was stated that GLFW has a much greater "natural" strength, and his enerhy is profound. But can't seem to find where it says more.
    It was stated that GJ was slenderly more skillful than GLFW, but his internal power was slightly pale in comparison with the priest.

BTW, they both need over 1000 stances to determine the victor. It could be from 1001- 1000000000000 stances.

Yes, but me question was where is it stated? I heard of it a lot, but don't know which part actually says it.

Kiu Fung would kick GWM butt fair and square. GWM would be on his knees begging for mercy. Kiu Fung would spare his life but GWM would pull out a hidden poisonous knife and stab Kiu Fung when he had his guard down. Kiu Fung would die of poison, GWM won the fight the dirty way...

@ Trien Chieu:
    Kiu Fung would kick GWM butt fair and square. GWM would be on his knees begging for mercy. Kiu Fung would spare his life but GWM would pull out a hidden poisonous knife and stab Kiu Fung when he had his guard down. Kiu Fung would die of poison, GWM won the fight the dirty way...
    GWM is not that bastard and IMO XF would win in the end. He is the invincible God

Quote Originally Posted by Luxiaofeng View Post
    GWM is not that bastard and IMO XF would win in the end. He is the invincible God
    GWM was capable of kidnap a girl who just have saved his life and proud of it. What else can't he do to win?

GWM was not proud of using Guo Xiang, or else he wouldn't have given his life to save her later on. He did what he had to do in a fight between nations.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post
    GWM was not proud of using Guo Xiang, or else he wouldn't have given his life to save her later on. He did what he had to do in a fight between nations.
    Based on ROCH83 with Andy Lau and Idy Chan, GWM did not sacrifice his life to save GX. He is pretty arrogant thinking highly about himself, but he has no courage to fight anyone at his level. If he has any courage, he would challenge Gwok Jing in a death match. If he won, it's pretty much game over for the Gwok Jing camp. He would bring fame and dignity to the Mongols in a glorious way. Too bad that he is a coward and into dirty and shameless tactics which bring great shame to his nation and people.

Well then based on ROCH83 he was also eager to fight Yang Guo alone but the two ganged up on him. When he realized he couldn't beat them, he honorably committed suicide. So how's he a coward again?