Page 15 of 140 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake
    Ok, LYF gets producers lots of money, blah blah blah, yada yada yada. WE ALL KNOW THAT. Now can we get past this moot point of discussion? Because frankly, I don't think any of us here about it that much, it certainly doesn't make me less of a SC fan just because her series don't make as much money.
    Besides, I don't think her millions of female fans are half as crazy over her as her male fans are--at least, I'm sure they don't drool over her every picture (uh...unless they're lesbian, of course...as Sugar pointed out. )
    (Yeesh, you're making me sound like I'm against LYF or something...when I'm really not--she still ranks as one of the top actresses on my list.)

Anyways...I guess SC fans are just less shallow than some other people out there...*whistles innocently*
    Yeah I agree with you, some people use only that argument to justify their opinion. Not directing this comment to any specific person but to me money shouldn't be everything.

And I am with Sugar the more people hate and dislike Shu Chang the more I defend her.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Yeah I agree with you, some people use only that argument to justify their opinion. Not directing this comment to any specific person but to me money shouldn't be everything.

*pat pat* IT's a shallow world i suppose..beauty can really get u up there fast.

but once that beauty is gone.. u can fall flat on ur face if u have no substance
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2004-11-12/U92P28T3D563549F326DT20041112134952.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2004-11-12/U92P28T3D563548F326DT20041112134946.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2004-11-12/U92P28T3D563546F326DT20041112134936.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/2004-11-12/U92P28T3D563538F326DT20041112134835.JPG')

精卫填海

This was a pretty good series for those of you that like mystical and fantasy. Additionally Shu Chang looked great in the series not to mention her acting and I found her exceptionally funny.

Hmm, not to offend anyone, but SC fans are also constantly commenting on how beautiful she is, non? I guess everyone wants to see beautiful people, regardless of how non-shallow they may be.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    Hmm, not to offend anyone, but SC fans are also constantly commenting on how beautiful she is, non? I guess everyone wants to see beautiful people, regardless of how non-shallow they may be.
    Yes, everyone still likes looking at beautiful people. I'm not denying that. What i belive though, is that acting is more important. The thing i find strange is more the fact that with an actress like Shu Chang, it's not like she's ugly, because she's very pretty, but people don't buy her looks or acting.

Sorry if I did it before, but to me I think that every fan praises their actresses' beauty even LFY fans. Most of them go around expressing how beautiful LFY is hey I have no problem with that since I do sometimes too. It is just that since no one is talking about her talent why not talk about her beauty since people these days just talk that.

eh, compare to what i heard from SC fans and LYF fans... i got to say, SC fans combine the words beauty and TALENT.

LYF fans.. i only hear:
    " She is god's gift."
    " She looks like a fairy"
    " She is so beautiful"
    " SHe looks like an angel"
    " She looks so cute."

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    eh, compare to what i heard from SC fans and LYF fans... i got to say, SC fans combine the words beauty and TALENT.

LYF fans.. i only hear:
    " She is god's gift."
    " She is so beautiful"
    " She looks so cute."

hehe so true indeed

LYF fans.. i only hear:
    " She is god's gift."
    " She is so beautiful"
    " She looks so cute."

um is that a good thing or what?

Well, they also say that LYF is improving I think, but definitley not one of their main arguments. I haven't seen SC in enough roles to judge, but so far from what I've seen, she's good at the cutsy type. She's kind of stuck in the supporting role rut right now though, so it's a bit hard for her to unleash her potential, depending on how much she has stoerd up lol.

a great movie title for this actress is - The Shu Chang Redemption!

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    um is that a good thing or what?

in other words,SC has beauty and talent..

whlie LYF fans only argue using Beauty to uplift LYF.

I have seen Shu Chang in three productions Tian Long Ba Bu, Bao Lian Deng, and 精卫填海 and I thought that she acted the roles to perfection.

Well, they also say that LYF is improving I think, but definitley not one of their main arguments. I haven't seen SC in enough roles to judge, but so far from what I've seen, she's good at the cutsy type. She's kind of stuck in the supporting role rut right now though, so it's a bit hard for her to unleash her potential, depending on how much she has stoerd up lol.
    in TLBB, she played TSTL and that was definitely not a cutesy type

Shu Chang has looks and talent. Actually, most LYF fans claim that LYF's acting is great and singing is great too. Have to contradict that from what i've seen and heard so far, but you never know. She has improved

Shu CHang i think has had too few major roles to judge, however she has been very versatile. That is why in a production like DOMD, i find that she would be able to pull off the role of any one of the wives from Mu Jian Ping, a cute role to Jiang Ning Gong Zhu.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    in TLBB, she played TSTL and that was definitely not a cutesy type

Shu Chang has looks and talent. Actually, most LYF fans claim that LYF's acting is great and singing is great too. Have to contradict that from what i've seen and heard so far, but you never know. She has improved

Shu CHang i think has had too few major roles to judge, however she has been very versatile. That is why in a production like DOMD, i find that she would be able to pull off the role of any one of the wives from Mu Jian Ping, a cute role to Jiang Ning Gong Zhu.
    Well...not be mean...but i would rather look at that cute new girl than SC in DOMD and many other people feel the same way. SC could pull all the roles but if she doesnt been money to the production...they'll cast someone else. A successful series is when you make tons of money. You may not like it but honestly...most of us would watch the series until the end...and we end up contradicting ourselves...if we dont like the series...why watch it til the end....it has to be pretty good right?

well sometimes i watch so i can have an argument in case some ppl accuse me of " Judging before you watch"-crap

I guess just looking at someone beautifl alll the the in the scenes where they resemeble a vase is not my thing. Might as well just download their pictures instead of wasting money to get the series

well sometimes i watch so i can have an argument in case some ppl accuse me of " Judging before you watch"-crap

I guess just looking at someone beautifl alll the the in the scenes where they resemeble a vase is not my thing. Might as well just download their pictures instead of wasting money to get the series
    Come on B, some people dont even buy the series...even if they did pay...they'll rent it at a cheap place.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Come on B, some people dont even buy the series...even if they did pay...they'll rent it at a cheap place.
    hey hey, renting also costs money. Remeber how i am a broke college student? Every penny counts

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Well...not be mean...but i would rather look at that cute new girl than SC in DOMD and many other people feel the same way. SC could pull all the roles but if she doesnt been money to the production...they'll cast someone else. A successful series is when you make tons of money. You may not like it but honestly...most of us would watch the series until the end...and we end up contradicting ourselves...if we dont like the series...why watch it til the end....it has to be pretty good right?
    Yes like I said nowadays everything comes down to the budget and income of the series.

She's been cast as Jiang Ning Gong Zhu in DOMD. Now, not to compare to other actresses again, but it's a role that only a versatile actress can pull off.