Page 17 of 140 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    i swear people who has them always tend to bag on people who doesnt ...

hey , when they are natural, why not brag about them?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

LOL...damn B....you just refuse to agree with me. I'll take that as a yes.
    Crazylife123 - u keep calling Sugar B. whats the B stands for? B1tch? Busty? Bad@ss???

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    Crazylife123 - u keep calling Sugar B. whats the B stands for? B1tch? Busty? Bad@ss???

It's B$tch Busty, ain't bad....

For some reason it looks like Crazy has something against Shu Chang, he is like always putting her down and saying that she can't succeed.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    For some reason it looks like Crazy has something against Shu Chang, he is like always putting her down and saying that she can't succeed.
    lol, ignore crazy. He's just obssessed with LYF. We know Shu CHang's more talented than LYF

i'm glad she's cast in DOMD, but at the same time, i'm disappointed because i want her out there getting lead roles. At least the princess has the 2nd most screentime of the 7 wives.

Hey I have no problem of him liking LFY but I just don't get why he wouldn't like Shu Chang to play the role as the princess for god's sake she doesn't have any major roles it is not even like the Princess is a big role or anything I guess he is probably afraid she could still some popularity from LFY

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Hey I have no problem of him liking LFY but I just don't get why he wouldn't like Shu Chang to play the role as the princess for god's sake she doesn't have any major roles it is not even like the Princess is a big role or anything I guess he is probably afraid she could still some popularity from LFY
    la, an acknowledgement that Shu Chang is good enough to steal popularity from Shu CHang

i don't like Shu Chang playing the princess either although that's because i prefer her as Shuang Er, but i guess, i should be satisfied. Maybe the director will realise that Shu Chang is great, and cast her in HSDS instead of LYF

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/xinsrc_4101020711587032109870.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/sn-2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/sn03.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/binlon.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    la, an acknowledgement that Shu Chang is good enough to steal popularity from Shu CHang

i don't like Shu Chang playing the princess either although that's because i prefer her as Shuang Er, but i guess, i should be satisfied. Maybe the director will realise that Shu Chang is great, and cast her in HSDS instead of LYF
    What? LYF is acting in HSDS? No way... I mean, she got the looks but all the girls in HSDS are anything but vases.. I will boycott HSDS if she ever act as Zhao Min(please guys, don't tell me she is..)

On the other hand, although SC isn't as pretty(as LYF in my opinion), she is a very versatile actress. (from cute scenes to serious, from young to old, angry to happy to sad, ancient to modern) she did really well.. She would definitely portray the characters way better than LYF..

PS.. What HSDS character is LYF acting?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Aquaris
    What? LYF is acting in HSDS? No way... I mean, she got the looks but all the girls in HSDS are anything but vases.. I will boycott HSDS if she ever act as Zhao Min(please guys, don't tell me she is..)

On the other hand, although SC isn't as pretty(as LYF in my opinion), she is a very versatile actress. (from cute scenes to serious, from young to old, angry to happy to sad, ancient to modern) she did really well.. She would definitely portray the characters way better than LYF..

PS.. What HSDS character is LYF acting?
    LYF hasn't yet been put into HSDS, however the director mentioned something about it. Personally i find ZZR and ZM very difficult characters to portray, and definitely a whole new level from XLN, who is pretty 2-dimensional. It is suggested that if LYF was in HSDS she would most likely be cast as ZZR, or she would be ZM. I doubt she'd settle for Zhu Er or Xiao Zhao, because she rejected DOMD for the 'small' part

i agree with Phoenix_Aquaris. she's very versatile.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    i agree with Phoenix_Aquaris. she's very versatile.
    Yea, she is. i'm just surprised at the lack of support she has, and the fact that she hasn't been able to get the best roles. Take TLBB for example, she had the role of TSTL, which she did a fantastic job of, but i feel that she was capable of taking any of the female leads, not just a character that appeared in about 3 episodes.

Yea, she is. i'm just surprised at the lack of support she has, and the fact that she hasn't been able to get the best roles. Take TLBB for example, she had the role of TSTL, which she did a fantastic job of, but i feel that she was capable of taking any of the female leads, not just a character that appeared in about 3 episodes.
    she wasn't pretty enough...the other ladies looked better than her.

Beauty is not everything. You chuck LYF in as A Zi and the series would just be total crap

LYF hasn't yet been put into HSDS, however the director mentioned something about it. Personally i find ZZR and ZM very difficult characters to portray, and definitely a whole new level from XLN, who is pretty 2-dimensional. It is suggested that if LYF was in HSDS she would most likely be cast as ZZR, or she would be ZM. I doubt she'd settle for Zhu Er or Xiao Zhao, because she rejected DOMD for the 'small' part
    Did she? Looks like LYF is only interested in the lead roles? (feel free to tell me off, merely a speculation)

And right, ZZR and ZM are much more difficult roles, you get to see both good and bad sides of both characters, so the difficulty level is much higher. Actresses who perform these roles MUST be versatile, I doubt LYF could pull it off as either one of these two characters. Anybody had any idea if she could portray the 'evil' side? Both ZM and ZZR have 'evil' sides, you know?

I couldn't disagree more. If she hadn't got those weird hairdos or those stupid blushes necessary for acting TSTL, I would say she look much better than Liu Tao and that actress who act as Zhong Ling. I think she only lost to Jiang Xin and LYF in terms of beauty, and her acting is no way inferior to these two pretty actresses.. And surely you don't mean the older ladies look prettier than her. true, they are pretty, but comparing them with SC is a joke..

Beauty is not everything. You chuck LYF in as A Zi and the series would just be total crap
    Couldn't agree more. It's time we should not visualise the lead characters as fairies and goddesses and instead sit back and enjoy the show now that good actresses made the show more enjoyable and believable..

I rather see Shu Chang as ZZR than LYF. LYF didn't pull it off that she canact that well.

Well she wasn't cast to be pretty you can't really make the role of TSTL look pretty but she act her role to prefection.

To me if Shu Chang had a prettier role in TLBB she would have outshine LFY since at that time LFY's acting was like a hollow vase.

For some reason some of guys just take her role in TLBB as a comparison to other actresses which obviusly made her look like an ugly dyke.

I'm not saying SC is ugly or that she's a bad actress. Just comparing with the other actresses, they look better than her. That's all and nothing more. SC is just average looking.

I'm not saying SC is ugly or that she's a bad actress. Just comparing with the other actresses, they look better than her. That's all and nothing more. SC is just average looking.
    Average???

If such "average" looking women are plenty everywhere, men would have lived happier lives knowing that high chances are that they will be marrying beauties...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Aquaris
    Average???

If such "average" looking women are plenty everywhere, men would have lived happier lives knowing that high chances are that they will be marrying beauties...
    I guess you're surrounded with average looking ladies or even below average.

Some of the ladies in my neighborhood can turn heads. I think only 1/10 of my friends will look at SC.