Page 18 of 140 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

yea, i wd be content with such "average" ladies too!

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    I guess you're surrounded with average looking ladies or even below average.

Some of the ladies in my neighborhood can turn heads. I think only 1/10 of my friends will look at SC.
    LOL, you must be living in a beauty pagaent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I rather see Shu Chang as ZZR than LYF. LYF didn't pull it off that she canact that well.
    Same here. the role of ZZR is very different to XLN and requires a very versatile actress to play the role. LYF pulled off XLN only based on the fact that XLN does not have too many facial expressions, and that LYF was good in fight scenes. Unfortunately, ZZR is not characterised by that and at the moment, LYF seems too focused on her singing to improve her acting with different roles. She's a type actresses, one that only ever will get cast in one type of role because she's not versatile, therefore she will probably not get the part of ZZR or ZM. At least not ZM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    LOL, you must be living in a beauty pagaent.

Same here. the role of ZZR is very different to XLN and requires a very versatile actress to play the role. LYF pulled off XLN only based on the fact that XLN does not have too many facial expressions, and that LYF was good in fight scenes. Unfortunately, ZZR is not characterised by that and at the moment, LYF seems too focused on her singing to improve her acting with different roles. She's a type actresses, one that only ever will get cast in one type of role because she's not versatile, therefore she will probably not get the part of ZZR or ZM. At least not ZM.
    We'll see after Duke of Mount Deer. If LYF wants the part in HSDS, she will get it. No director/casters/producers are stupid enough not to hire her. If they want money, they'll take her in.

We'll see after Duke of Mount Deer. If LYF wants the part in HSDS, she will get it. No director/casters/producers are stupid enough not to hire her. If they want money, they'll take her in.
    i don't think the directors would consider her as Zhao Min. If Shu Chang does a good job with her role in DOMD, she could be cast into HSDS.

It's be nice if the directors actually wanted to produce a good series, but Zhang Ji Zhong is crap and is only making series to exhibit eye candy. more lasting impressions and good series will need to rely on something more than just eye candy and so far ZJZ has proved that he is only in the business to shoot scenes with pretty girls.

Ah ha, this is the part where money comes in, not talent.

Hi, may i know wat is DOMD and HSDS? Could i hav the chinese characters for Tian Long Ba Bu too? Thanx alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Aquaris
    Ah ha, this is the part where money comes in, not talent.
    If I was the directors/producers...why would you want to cast someone who doesnt make money for you. Would you want a loss in your production's budget? No money no series. If you were in their shoes, you'll feel the same way.

yeah, yeah getting money is an important part, but don't we get to criticize if we don't like something? Just becuase the Director/producers prefer someone for looks, doesn't mean we have to sit down and not say anything about it
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    yeah, yeah getting money is an important part, but don't we get to criticize if we don't like something? Just becuase the Director/producers prefer someone for looks, doesn't mean we have to sit down and not say anything about it
    criticize all you want babygirl...the pretty girls will survive while the average looking one will struggle...that's how it is in the entertainment industry...

Average or not Shu Chang is definetly not one of the girls that rarely see where I lived. No offense but those Chinese girls that I see where I lived or jack ugly it is only the Caucausian girls that catch my attention.

But it seems to me that you crazy must live in eye-candy (or prevert kidding) heaven the average girls that you seem to see seems to be the most beautiful girls that some of us in here will ever see in there lives.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Average or not Shu Chang is definetly not one of the girls that rarely see where I lived. No offense but those Chinese girls that I see where I lived or jack ugly it is only the Caucausian girls that catch my attention.

But it seems to me that you crazy must live in eye-candy (or prevert kidding) heaven the average girls that you seem to see seems to be the most beautiful girls that some of us in here will ever see in there lives.
    aye man..what city and state you reside?

aye man..what city and state you reside?
    What the hell does that have to do with anything?

If you must NJ how about so we can all check what kind of beauty haven you live in.

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

If you must NJ how about so we can all check what kind of beauty haven you live in.
    I see...Jersey...if you want good looking Asian ladies..come to LA(soon to be Big Chinatown) California

I see...Jersey...if you want good looking Asian ladies..come to LA(soon to be Big Chinatown) California
    Hey New York was once the place LFY used to live in so don't gave me that kind of talk I bet if LFY was still living in NY you would have benn flying your butt on here. And about Asian girls I prefer White or Caucasian girls so there isn't that much loss.

And you haven't answer my question yet.

Hey New York was once the place LFY used to live in so don't gave me that kind of talk I bet if LFY was still living in NY you would have benn flying your butt on here. And about Asian girls I prefer White or Caucasian girls so there isn't that much loss.

And you haven't answer my question yet.
    Flying? nah...i'm not a hardcore fan. Just like debating with people. I'll say it again. I'm a fan of beautiful actresses and not just one actress. LOL

Flying? nah...i'm not a hardcore fan. Just like debating with people. I'll say it again. I'm a fan of beautiful actresses and not just one actress. LOL
    Hey neither am I, I liked both LFY and Shu Chang as I said before.

But you seem to be avoiding my question you asked where I lived and I answered but you haven't gave me your answer.

Hey neither am I, I liked both LFY and Shu Chang as I said before.

But you seem to be avoiding my question you asked where I lived and I answered but you haven't gave me your answer.
    what question?

what question?
    Do I need to do a recap again?

Fine I will do then since you seem so dense (laughing *kidding*) you ask where I lived and I answered you but you never told me where YOU lived so I can check if you really do live in a beauty pageant.

Do I need to do a recap again?

Fine I will do then since you seem so dense (laughing *kidding*) you ask where I lived and I answered you but you never told me where YOU lived so I can check if you really do live in a beauty pageant.
    likewise...

I thought I've made it clear to you..

likewise...

I thought I've made it clear to you..

You are an a-hole can't you give me a straight answer but nooooo you have to be an idiot and go through these riddles or whatever.