Page 20 of 140 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    Haha, I know what you mean. I was the first person who voted for Shu Chang.

When I first saw Gao 00's name on the list, I knew she'd come out tops, so I thought might as well cast my vote for someone worthwhile but has less popularity - Shu Chang!

At least, the last time I look, there's at least a couple votes for Shu Chang, but the strange thing is no one has voted for Li Bingbing yet.
    yea, i'm glad you voted for her, because i know the majority would go for GYY straight away, ie. me...

Yeah...... in the past I would (go straight for 00), that is before I learned to think twice and think for people who have less. Hee hee

Go, Shu Chang!!

Hey I have a question is her role in DOMD really confirmed or is it really just a hoax.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Hey I have a question is her role in DOMD really confirmed or is it really just a hoax.
    No, it's meant to be confirmed, and there have been a few pictures released of her. Unfornately i find the costume used much too mature and heavy looking for the role of the princess

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    No, it's meant to be confirmed, and there have been a few pictures released of her. Unfornately i find the costume used much too mature and heavy looking for the role of the princess
    SC acting Jian Ning Gong Zhu??

OMG.. That crazy mad girl who is the least favourite wife among the seven? SC deserved a better role...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Aquaris
    SC acting Jian Ning Gong Zhu??

OMG.. That crazy mad girl who is the least favourite wife among the seven? SC deserved a better role...
    Yea, she deserved the role of SHuang Er!!!

But they are using a newcomer in that role and have cast her as Jiang Ning Gong Zhu. I'm not too impressed, but i feel that if anyone can pull that role off, it's going to be shu chang... i mean, as much as people like FBB, LBB, LYF etc, i highly doubt they are versatile enough to pull off that role

Actually, i'm kind of hoping ZJZ will realise in DOMD how great an actress Shu Chang is, and cast her in HSDS

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Yea, she deserved the role of SHuang Er!!!

But they are using a newcomer in that role and have cast her as Jiang Ning Gong Zhu. I'm not too impressed, but i feel that if anyone can pull that role off, it's going to be shu chang... i mean, as much as people like FBB, LBB, LYF etc, i highly doubt they are versatile enough to pull off that role

Actually, i'm kind of hoping ZJZ will realise in DOMD how great an actress Shu Chang is, and cast her in HSDS
    That is all we can do, hope.

zjz is a fool. shu chang deserves so much more than that. i hope another director comes along the way and boost sc's popularity because zjz is too fixated on the same actor/actress and forgets about everyone else. idiot's too full of himself to see his errors!

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    zjz is a fool. shu chang deserves so much more than that. i hope another director comes along the way and boost sc's popularity because zjz is too fixated on the same actor/actress and forgets about everyone else. idiot's too full of himself to see his errors!
    ZJZ always uses the same actors/actresses over and over again so it is no big news that he isn't looking for SHu Chang.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    ZJZ always uses the same actors/actresses over and over again so it is no big news that he isn't looking for SHu Chang.
    he probably see the talents/abilities of SC but other actresses make more money for him than her...so it's only about that.

Wow I stumbled onto this thread from google. Shu Chang is so pretty. She's got the classic chinese look in xiao chuang

Quote Originally Posted by Maxi1
    Wow I stumbled onto this thread from google. Shu Chang is so pretty. She's got the classic chinese look in xiao chuang
    yay! Welcome maxi, another shu chang fan

i think shu chang is very talented and pretty. She'll be starring in DOMD next, however it's not a very big role

Hey! I want to post some pictures, but I do not know how... Can anyone teach me? Please... I know it have no link to Shu Chang, but I want to post some pictures of her to get some back from you guys... So anyone can help me? Please...
    Drama Serial Maniac... The crazy one

Oh, and Shu Chang is acting on DOMD? And she is acting as Jian Ning Gong Zhu? That's like so unfair man! She can even be A-Ke, though she is not that a cold side, but she is pretty! She is cute! And yes, Shuang Er would be a great role for her... She is craing and considerate ok!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coolseason
    Oh, and Shu Chang is acting on DOMD? And she is acting as Jian Ning Gong Zhu? That's like so unfair man! She can even be A-Ke, though she is not that a cold side, but she is pretty! She is cute! And yes, Shuang Er would be a great role for her... She is craing and considerate ok!!!
    Just because you never seen her act cold doesn't mean she can't act cold, after all, she's one very versatile actress..

Moreover, she did act cold before.. In Shao Nian Da Qin Chai, as the cold killer in green.. She looked gorgeous in that show and acted very well..

Hey! I want to post some pictures, but I do not know how... Can anyone teach me? Please... I know it have no link to Shu Chang, but I want to post some pictures of her to get some back from you guys... So anyone can help me? Please...
    if you have the link to the picture, simply write [img]put the link here[/img]

As for Shu Chang in DOMD. i am fairly confident she has the acting skills to pull off any one of the wives roles, although Shuang Er was my preference. Princess Jiang ning would definitely be more of a challenge though, and it will show her versatility

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Aquaris
    Just because you never seen her act cold doesn't mean she can't act cold, after all, she's one very versatile actress..

Moreover, she did act cold before.. In Shao Nian Da Qin Chai, as the cold killer in green.. She looked gorgeous in that show and acted very well..
    Well, yes... I've watched that show before... However, it will be better if she acts as Shuang Er... A loyal girl, not like A-Ke, who likes the freaking Zheng Ke Shuang at first. =)

Well, yes... I've watched that show before... However, it will be better if she acts as Shuang Er... A loyal girl, not like A-Ke, who likes the freaking Zheng Ke Shuang at first. =)
    yea, i prefer her as shuang er, but obviously we're seeing something that ZJZ is not -.-

One can only get so much so we might as treasure what we have now. Something is always vetter than nothing. Shu Chang couldn;t end of with no role in DOMD. Hopefully her talent will be realized and she will get a bigger role.

Here is some commericals that I found for Shu Chang and she looks pretty good in them so enjoy for those of you who didn't see them before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQOwxxJArNU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWfXvMsPdwo