Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 2788

Thread: Shu Chang

  1. #401
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,635

    Default

    she looks very nice in those commercials. Nice skin too I like an actress with nice big eyes
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  2. #402
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    she looks very nice in those commercials. Nice skin too I like an actress with nice big eyes
    she looks average to me. i dont know maybe her head too big for her body or maybe it's just her round face.

  3. #403
    Senior Member Godslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    she looks average to me. i dont know maybe her head too big for her body or maybe it's just her round face.
    Crazy everbody looks average to you except LFY. lol BUr I guess you can never compare anybody to LFY.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

  4. #404
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Crazy everbody looks average to you except LFY. lol BUr I guess you can never compare anybody to LFY.
    nah man. it aint like that. not even about lyf. the girl in my avatar is the best looking asian actress...

  5. #405
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    she looks average to me. i dont know maybe her head too big for her body or maybe it's just her round face.

    pretty than i am.. all i can say. Complexion and she has a face that lights up
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  6. #406
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    pretty than i am.. all i can say. Complexion and she has a face that lights up
    Sugar, you're the prettiest girl in Mass.

  7. #407
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Sugar, you're the prettiest girl in Mass.

    I am immune to sucking up and sweet worlds. Let's be practical. If i had looks, i wouldn't be posting here and sulking.. i would go to korea or china and start shaking my arse so i can be a star
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  8. #408
    Senior Member Godslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    nah man. it aint like that. not even about lyf. the girl in my avatar is the best looking asian actress...
    Yeah now the best and finest girl in your heart should be Eva. lol Right.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

  9. #409
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I am immune to sucking up and sweet worlds. Let's be practical. If i had looks, i wouldn't be posting here and sulking.. i would go to korea or china and start shaking my arse so i can be a star
    LOL! could i get free tickets?

  10. #410
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Yeah now the best and finest girl in your heart should be Eva. lol Right.
    DAMN MIAMI HEAT!

  11. #411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    *sigh* It's not all about the looks, you know. Shu Chang is far more interesting as an actress than some others. Just like Yang Mi (ok, at least judging from YM's pics, and some ROCH clips I've seen). Both of them are more bubbly and dynamic than "vase" actresses. Like, I really admired LYF at first because she's very pretty, but I quickly lose interest because she's really boring as an actress.
    Besides, SC is definitely loads prettier than the average girl. Some hairstyles/outfits don't really flatter her (like the current DOMD getups ) but she can look fantastic if given the right costumes.

    And I have to agree with Godslayer--I'm just thrilled she actually got offered a part in DOMD, and the princess is still a pretty big role! Plus, she seems happy about it and seems to be really getting into the character (from when she was talking about Princess Jianning) so I think it's great for her.

  12. #412
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    LOL! could i get free tickets?

    I don't know.. i am paranoid of stalkers
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  13. #413
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake
    *sigh* It's not all about the looks, you know. Shu Chang is far more interesting as an actress than some others. Just like Yang Mi (ok, at least judging from YM's pics, and some ROCH clips I've seen). Both of them are more bubbly and dynamic than "vase" actresses. Like, I really admired LYF at first because she's very pretty, but I quickly lose interest because she's really boring as an actress.
    Besides, SC is definitely loads prettier than the average girl. Some hairstyles/outfits don't really flatter her (like the current DOMD getups ) but she can look fantastic if given the right costumes.

    And I have to agree with Godslayer--I'm just thrilled she actually got offered a part in DOMD, and the princess is still a pretty big role! Plus, she seems happy about it and seems to be really getting into the character (from when she was talking about Princess Jianning) so I think it's great for her.
    well, i didnt say anything about her acting skills...sure she's a great actress. just saying what i see about her looks.

    i guess calling girls average is a bad thing. i thought average is neither bad or good.

    ok...how about her looks are above average.

  14. #414
    Senior Member Godslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    well, i didnt say anything about her acting skills...sure she's a great actress. just saying what i see about her looks.

    i guess calling girls average is a bad thing. i thought average is neither bad or good.

    ok...how about her looks are above average.
    Ready for another bet crazy??
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

  15. #415
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Crazy: I know, I wasn't offended at your post. I was simply trying to point out why SC appeals to me more than some other actresses. Btw, my post wasn't focused on her acting either--it was more of how her personality comes across in her appearance. Like YM (ok, admittedly YM is more beautiful than SC, but both of them have a very "cheerful" look, I guess)--anyways, I haven't seen YM act. But through her pictures, I think her look seems more dynamic than LYF. Same with SC--it has nothing to do with her acting, she just comes across as more "fun" in her pictures, based on appearance alone.

  16. #416
    Senior Member Godslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    855

    Default

    A few more clips of Shu Chang that I found that will prove she is more than a pretty face.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn_7ESGSwTk

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHJqRvXsDpo
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

  17. #417
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,635

    Default

    again, prettyier than i am. She looks pretty.. and has a fun loving appearance.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  18. #418
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake
    Crazy: I know, I wasn't offended at your post. I was simply trying to point out why SC appeals to me more than some other actresses. Btw, my post wasn't focused on her acting either--it was more of how her personality comes across in her appearance. Like YM (ok, admittedly YM is more beautiful than SC, but both of them have a very "cheerful" look, I guess)--anyways, I haven't seen YM act. But through her pictures, I think her look seems more dynamic than LYF. Same with SC--it has nothing to do with her acting, she just comes across as more "fun" in her pictures, based on appearance alone.
    YM and SC are both more bubbly than LYF. LYF likes to keep things to herself. You could say opposite personalities.

  19. #419
    Senior Member Godslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    855

    Default

    Hey crazy lets make another bet if Shu Chang makes it past the second round you have to announce you like Shu Chang like what you did with Eva but if I lose you pick the actress that you want me to praise.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

  20. #420
    Senior Member crazylife123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    S. Cali
    Posts
    3,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Hey crazy lets make another bet if Shu Chang makes it past the second round you have to announce you like Shu Chang like what you did with Eva but if I lose you pick the actress that you want me to praise.
    i dont know about that. we both have control over the vote.

Similar Threads

  1. Shu Qi
    By chungieboy in forum Actresses
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-02-12, 03:27 PM
  2. Shu Qi
    By Jeneshii in forum Actresses
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-31-11, 04:06 PM
  3. new series, Magic Mobile Phone w/ Shu Chang ???
    By TiffTiff in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-10-08, 03:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •