Page 30 of 140 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    How come she doesn't look anything like TSTL in these pics?
    because she is so talented that she can change her face anyway she wants...
    she can look innocent or evil, ugly or pretty...

glad to see that this thread is getting more active...that means sc is getting more attention now.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    glad to see that this thread is getting more active...that means sc is getting more attention now.
    i'd be more impressed if she was getting more leading roles

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i'd be more impressed if she was getting more leading roles
    me too. her time will come! she is gaining attention even though she's mostly doing supporting roles at the moment. i'm crossing my fingers for a sc and ym collaboration. my #2 and #1 favorite young chinese actresses respectively.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

me too. her time will come! she is gaining attention even though she's mostly doing supporting roles at the moment. i'm crossing my fingers for a sc and ym collaboration. my #2 and #1 favorite young chinese actresses respectively.
    Hopefully we'll see that in ZJZ's HSDS. SC and YM
    That would be a dream come true for me Provided that HXM is not playing WXB -.-

Hopefully we'll see that in ZJZ's HSDS. SC and YM
    That would be a dream come true for me Provided that HXM is not playing WXB -.-
    and lyf does not get a lead role...she'll kill the role like what charmaine did to zzr.

and lyf does not get a lead role...she'll kill the role like what charmaine did to zzr.
    yep... i could go on listing all the people that could potentially destroy the series... it'd take me a long time though

SC and YM are fine though... surely they will not butcher any of the characters, unless it's the directors fault, ie, in Ady's case as MRL

yep... i could go on listing all the people that could potentially destroy the series... it'd take me a long time though

SC and YM are fine though... surely they will not butcher any of the characters, unless it's the directors fault, ie, in Ady's case as MRL
    seeing what zjz did to roch...i wouldn't be surprised if hsds is butchered as well.

seeing what zjz did to roch...i wouldn't be surprised if hsds is butchered as well.
    as long as he doesn't butcher the characters it's ok. He can do whatever crappy editing and special effects as he wants... as long as it shows off YM or SC's acting talent

as long as he doesn't butcher the characters it's ok. He can do whatever crappy editing and special effects as he wants... as long as it shows off YM or SC's acting talent
    well, for certain, if ym or sc is lead, we know that the will not cut out their scenes...but as much as i love ym, i'll be bored if i have to stare at her face for 20 secs at a time at the cost of better story development or having other scenes editted out. i love yang mi but i watch a series to enjoy the show not to see a face...that's what i'm more worried about. i'm afraid i may actually prefer hsds03...it wasn't faithful but it was fun.

well, for certain, if ym or sc is lead, we know that the will not cut out their scenes...but as much as i love ym, i'll be bored if i have to stare at her face for 20 secs at a time at the cost of better story development or having other scenes editted out. i love yang mi but i watch a series to enjoy the show not to see a face...that's what i'm more worried about.
    oh dear... if they keep doing pointless shots of Shu Chang or Yang Mi's face, maybe i'll be put off too
    hopefully they won't look quite so blank though

i'm afraid i may actually prefer hsds03...it wasn't faithful but it was fun.
    hsds destroyed the plotline
    unfortunately i enjoyed it because of the lovely female leads and the chemistry and romance... actually prefer the 86 version in many aspects though. I was hoping for a finally decent version of Flying Fox and had such high hopes for ROCH... i will be disappointed again

oh dear... if they keep doing pointless shots of Shu Chang or Yang Mi's face, maybe i'll be put off too
    hopefully they won't look quite so blank though
    haha! true...at least ym and sc look intelligent and lively...so it won't get repetitive or boring so quickly.

hsds destroyed the plotline
    unfortunately i enjoyed it because of the lovely female leads and the chemistry and romance... actually prefer the 86 version in many aspects though. I was hoping for a finally decent version of Flying Fox and had such high hopes for ROCH... i will be disappointed again
    just don't watch flying fox! the trailer should be enough to haunt you for life. seeing the actual series may end up killing you. and pretend most of roch06 never happened....just think of ym as gx and that might redeem it a bit.

haha! true...at least ym and sc look intelligent and lively...so it won't get repetitive or boring so quickly.
    I'm sure even if the camera spent 20seconds on an actress like Shu Chang, she'd have some interesting expressions on her face to express her character
    although, one may argue, having a completely blank expression can be entirely appropriate for certain characters... it just happens to get very boring.

Even if YM and SC have interesting expressions, i don't want to stare at their faces, particularly if other things have been cut out due to time restraints.

just don't watch flying fox! the trailer should be enough to haunt you for life. seeing the actual series may end up killing you. and pretend roch06 never happened.
    i don't know... usually, i watch little bits of most series. So even though a lot of series, i never finish watching, i've seen bits and pieces that have put me off. Trailer of Flying Fox... horrific.

Pretty hard to pretend ROCH never happened though... so many people think it's awesome, fantastic, and that the leading female is hot

Even if YM and SC have interesting expressions, i don't want to stare at their faces, particularly if other things have been cut out due to time restraints.
    agree...there's no point in making a series if we have to stare at an actress's face forever at the cost of story development...why not just stare at a picture in that case?

Pretty hard to pretend ROCH never happened though... so many people think it's awesome, fantastic, and that the leading female is hot
    then laugh at those people...that's what most of them are good for. if not, pretend they don't exist.
    Last edited by patricia n; 07-14-06 at 09:15 PM.

agree...there's not point in making a series if we have to stare at an actress's face forever at the cost of story development...why not just stare at a picture in that case?
    I hope that it will be ok for DOMD at least. There shouldn't be any need for long pointless shots. Unfortunately, i have a bad feeling about the editing in DOMD... 54 episodes is a bit ambitious. i hope they don't cut Shu Chang's role either... they cut lu Wu Shuang's screentime in ROCH a lot, and since Shu Chang is more comic relief, the same thing might happen to her

then laugh at those people...that's what most of them are good for. if not, pretend they don't exist.
    haha... laughs at half the world and ignores half my friends

haha... laughs at half the world and ignores half my friends
    not half the world...just half the of asian teen boys and girls.

well...if they're your friends then i don't know what to say...your call.

not half the world...just half the of asian teen boys and girls.

well...if they're your friends then i don't know what to say...your call.
    fanboyz
    some of my friends... have bad taste They won't watch superman returns with me, because they think the guy is ugly

fanboyz
    some of my friends... have bad taste They won't watch superman returns with me, because they think the guy is ugly
    they think lyf is uber hot and brandon routh ugly? obviously strange taste.

they think lyf is uber hot and brandon routh ugly? obviously strange taste.
    i know
    and they think i'm weird

luckily most seem to like Shu Chang Proves that they have some taste!

I sense a heavy atmosphere in here... *runs
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07