Page 32 of 140 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

fine true about LYF.

SC, i don't mind seeing her play as ZM

to crazy, the thing is.. LYF is an easy topic. We see s many new memeber flooding the threads during the polls to express their love for her. I mean. if ppl started to flood the threads professiong how Hyori is talente.. i would have to bring out my samurai sword.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i can see her do zzr really, really well...but she's more cute than drop dead gorgeous. ah li is cool too but only if they expand that role to show case her talent. it's hard because the leading ladies didn't really have a very large role like hr...maybe she can be hr (hr is super beautiful but characterization matters more)?
    i think Shu Chang would be great in the part of A Li, except i'd prefer her to take on a bigger role, as ZZR. I'm sure she can pull off the evil side and the cute side. SC is not as gorgeous as GYY, but i don't think it will matter as much. THen we add in YM as ZM and we have a perfect cast (unless HXM is ZWJ)

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    hyori's not an actress. It's much harder to compare. Besides, we didn't diss LYF. We only mentioned certain people with blank expressions
    not true. hyori did one series so she was an actress.

look, all you have to do is just you dont like lyf and it is just fine with me. then you could comment all you want. cuz then i'll know why you diss her so much. there are so many more actresses that worse than her but you chose to diss only her.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123

look, all you have to do is just you dont like lyf and it is just fine with me. then you could comment all you want. cuz then i'll know why you diss her so much. there are so many more actresses that worse than her but you chose to diss only her.

She is the most hyped now, yes?

Hyorid did one series.. but i don't think it was hyped as all of LYF's series. SHe got all juicy roles with lil acting skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    She is the most hyped now, yes?

Hyorid did one series.. but i don't think it was hyped as all of LYF's series. SHe got all juicy roles with lil acting skills.
    so that was the only reason why? interesting...ok, i see now. you could hate/diss her all you want.

you know it's not the same

she's the easiest to pick. she's the most similar to LYF in terms of age. I admit, she is the scapegoat for most of my insults. Mainly comparing Shu Chang though, because the comparison between the two really shows how fickle people are regarding looks, and how unfair the entertainment industry can be.

so that was the only reason why? interesting...ok, i see now. you could hate/diss her all you want.

nopes, there are more.

1)overrated beauty
    2) can't act.. still. even with all those roles.
    3) singing wise.. ermm... no comment
    4) Stanford? skepticaly..

but u know even if i list all of it..people woul just say i am a hater.

btw, i know this trick..You say, "doen'st matter,same thing, ppl just like to hate her.. say what you want etc"

then the innocent sheep comes in and start criticizing and u immediately put your guards up. I trust no one

nopes, there are more.

1)overrated beauty

btw, i know this trick..You say, "doen'st matter,same thing, ppl just like to hate her.. say what you want etc"

then the innocent sheep comes in and start criticizing and u immediately put your guards up. I trust no one
    i agree with ur list

nopes, there are more.

1)overrated beauty

overrated beauty...ok...in your opinion...which actresses looks better (lyf or sc)? i want to see your honesty here or put a front.

im just saying what i think:
    i think everything about Shu Chang is better than LYF...
    i dont like LYF at all, she looks kind of weird somehow...
    Last edited by dark_knight; 07-14-06 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight
    im just saying what i think:
    i think everything about Shu Chang is better than LYF...except for the stuff i dont like like sexy
    sexy? lyf isnt sexy at all.

overrated beauty...ok...in your opinion...which actresses looks better (lyf or sc)? i want to see your honesty here or put a front.

you don' t think LYF has overrated beauty?

My, i remember i wasn't the only one who said this.
    I believe some fans go, "She is god's creation"" she is the cutest thing ever" " She is so beautiful" " Only heavens have her looks but not the earth's"

YOu can say beauty is subjective.. but don't you think people sometimes over do it? I have yet to say any of the actresses i like are extraordinarily beautiful because i think there are flaws to every one. Many people say LYF is the most beautiful.. and look at wikipedia. SOmeon actually said she was the most beautiful actress in China..now that just irks me.

to answer your question, when I first saw LYF in TLBB, the promo pics, i thought she looke weird somehow. It wasn't only till TLBB that I saw her as pretty, but later on ...more/cute pretty. Not matured beautiful.

SC,the first time i saw her was the pics in the snow in Linked CIties. I really thought she was pretty... it was lasting image since her eyes were nice and round, full of life.

If you put LYF and SC together... hard to say... LYF can be pretty at good pics.. but in some pics.. she looks pretty avg. Like this those recent pigs with her legs and face.
    Sc might not be as pretty compared to LYF"s good pics.. but i find her more consistent looking.

but of course, you always say i am hater. and bring out the crap that I am being biased once again That is all i have to sa about looks. I myself like to see more talent ranked above looks because beauty fades as the years go by.. but talent still keeps your standing.

sexy? lyf isnt sexy at all.
    oops, u said that was Hyori? my mistake. i think LYF only look okay in pictures, but worse outside...but i think SC is pretty outside...

you don' t think LYF has overrated beauty?

My, i remember i wasn't the only one who said this.
    I believe some fans go, "She is god's creation"" she is the cutest thing ever" " She is so beautiful" " Only heavens have her looks but not the earth's"

YOu can say beauty is subjective.. but don't you think people sometimes over do it? I have yet to say any of the actresses i like are extraordinarily beautiful because i think there are flaws to every one. Many people say LYF is the most beautiful.. and look at wikipedia. SOmeon actually said she was the most beautiful actress in China..now that just irks me.

to answer your question, when I first saw LYF in TLBB, the promo pics, i thought she looke weird somehow. It wasn't only till TLBB that I saw her as pretty, but later on ...more/cute pretty. Not matured beautiful.

SC,the first time i saw her was the pics in the snow in Linked CIties. I really thought she was pretty... it was lasting image since her eyes were nice and round, full of life.

If you put LYF and SC together... hard to say... LYF can be pretty at good pics.. but in some pics.. she looks pretty avg. Like this those recent pigs with her legs and face.
    Sc might not be as pretty compared to LYF"s good pics.. but i find her more consistent looking.

but of course, you always say i am hater. and bring out the crap that I am being biased once again That is all i have to sa about looks. I myself like to see more talent ranked above looks because beauty fades as the years go by.. but talent still keeps your standing.
    *sigh* avoiding it again... just choose ... sc or lyf?

oops, u said that was Hyori? my mistake. i think LYF only look okay in pictures, but worse outside...but i think SC is pretty outside...
    overall looks, hyori looks better than 90% of the actresses in China. but there are some models/supermodels that looks better than her...but just actresses, hyori has the upper hands.

overall looks, hyori looks better than 90% of the actresses in China. but there are some models/supermodels that looks better than her...but just actresses, hyori has the upper hands.
    wow! 90%?
    how about the whole world? wat percent would that be?

wow! 90%?
    how about the whole world? wat percent would that be?
    well, there a lot of good looking actresses in america that has the same body structure as hyori so it would be a little lower.

my honest opinion: LYF is one of the prettiest chinese actresses, overrated, but still very pretty.
    The only problem with her looks is that she only looks good expressionless. When she smiles, she looks like a dork, when she laughs, she looks stupid.

hyori is more hot/beautiful than "pretty"
    Chinese actresses in general, don't have good figures.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    my honest opinion: LYF is one of the prettiest chinese actresses, overrated, but still very pretty.
    The only problem with her looks is that she only looks good expressionless. When she smiles, she looks like a dork, when she laughs, she looks stupid.

hyori is more hot/beautiful than "pretty"
    Chinese actresses in general, don't have good figures.
    0-0-0, i like your honesty. dont think sugar could do that. she has too much pride. cant blame her, she's one of the guys.

0-0-0, i like your honesty. dont think sugar could do that. she has too much pride. cant blame her, she's one of the guys.
    what does this have to do with pride?
    LYF is pretty, and i think most people would agree. Certainly not "the most beautiful chinese women" or whatever people call her, but still pretty. The thing i have against her is that she can't act and she's getting roles that actresses like Shu Chang have the talent for, but aren't getting because LYF has better looks.

Hyori is hot, but talent wise... can't sing. You should stop calling sugar a guy, there are people that get confused and run about saying, SUGAR IS A GUY