Page 33 of 140 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

I found an Interview of Shu Chang on YouTube that I hoped you guys would like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfnuNJwCX-U
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

i believe shu chang can take the challegening role and play zzr. she's make a perfect zzr. ^_^
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

anyone have a site that have wallpapers of Shu Chang?
    i want to download some wallpapers to put on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight
    anyone have a site that have wallpapers of Shu Chang?
    i want to download some wallpapers to put on my computer.
    sorry dark knight, i don't have any... These are the only ones i can find

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://202.108.43.235/upload/58/89/32/1426588932.2830517.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.shuchangkw.com/Article/UploadFiles/200601/20060120005743600.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.tupian.com/2005/11/b20051111070540_1203_ALTgaB.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.rising.com.cn/uploadfiles/200512/20/638176200512202359501.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.rising.com.cn/uploadfiles/200512/21/63817620051221001053.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.37666.com/upload1/2005_11/05112715151000.jpg')

i take what i said back. if sheren tang can play zzr and still be so many's favorite then sc can also play that role. in terms of looks, both are equal but in terms of talent, shu chang is a bit more talented than sheren when she was 18/19. so i don' t mind seeing shu chang as zzr...her acting will be so convincing that i'll love her in that role...and of course with ym as zm. maybe in this adaptation, zwj will get to marry both ladies in the end.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i take what i said back. if sheren tang can play zzr and still be so many's favorite then sc can also play that role. in terms of looks, both are equal but in terms of talent, shu chang is a bit more talented than sheren when she was 18/19. so i don' t mind seeing shu chang as zzr...her acting will be so convincing that i'll love her in that role...and of course with ym as zm. maybe in this adaptation, zwj will get to marry both ladies in the end.
    or maybe ZWJ will not actually love ZM or ZZR, and then one of them will get raped by one of his enemies and marry his enemies, then stab ZWJ's dead corpse repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    or maybe ZWJ will not actually love ZM or ZZR, and then one of them will get raped by one of his enemies and marry his enemies, then stab ZWJ's dead corpse repeatedly.
    dear, you must get wong jing's flying fox out of your mind. i see you going down the path of insanity already...if you don't get help soon, it might be too late.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

dear, you must get wong jing's flying fox out of your mind. i see you going down the path of insanity already...if you don't get help soon, it might be too late.
    this is what happens when you watch the clip
    think BXJ, BXJ, BXJ, BXJ

this is what happens when you watch the clip
    think BXJ, BXJ, BXJ, BXJ
    lol...tis true. bxj is the cure for all bad trailers' side effects.

lol...tis true. bxj is the cure for all bad trailers' side effects.
    hopefully the same will go for DOMD and HSDS
    and hopefully SC will be in both of them

hopefully the same will go for DOMD and HSDS
    and hopefully SC will be in both of them
    well...sc is already confirmed in domd..so there's a start. now, it's a matter of her getting a bigger role in hsds. keeping my fingers crossed for ym and sc for the female leads.

well...sc is already confirmed in domd..so there's a start. now, it's a matter of her getting a bigger role in hsds. keeping my fingers crossed for ym and sc for the female leads.
    knowing our luck, it'll probably be Liu YI fei, Fan Bing Bing and HXM or something

i wonder what's happening with DOMD... i don't even know who's the remaining casts are.

knowing our luck, it'll probably be Liu YI fei, Fan Bing Bing and HXM or something

i wonder what's happening with DOMD... i don't even know who's the remaining casts are.
    boo!!! you just killed hsds for me.

boo!!! you just killed hsds for me.
    think positively
    YM, SC
    YM, SC
    YM, SC

think positively
    YM, SC
    YM, SC
    YM, SC
    no thanks to your terrible theory, i won't be able to sleep for a long time even if i try to think positive. it is zjz we're talking about here...i have no faith in a man who recycles his lead actors/actresses. maybe i should wait for a different director to come along...knowing zjz, hsds might be too dark for my liking.

no thanks to your terrible theory, i won't be able to sleep for a long time even if i try to think positive. it is zjz we're talking about here...i have no faith in a man who recycles his lead actors/actresses. maybe i should wait for a different director to come along...knowing zjz, hsds might be too dark for my liking.
    maybe they'll have super exaggerated powers
    i bet DOMD, everyone will look as though they're super powerful, like in ROCH, even though they aren't

I'd rather see randoms

Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight
    aw, kind of dissapointed that this girl was not Shu Chang , but i think Shu Chang is just as talented if she is her right now...
    those pictures was posted in her blog so thought that it was her: http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/shuchang#f...EDS_1235919683
    go to the calendar, switch to 06/16/06, and plz translate what it's saying. thx.
    do u know how old that girl is now? any pictures? i want to know what she looks like now.
    First of all, thank you dark_knight for all the lovely pics of Shu Chang on page 29, etc

To answer your question, SC wrote on her blog that when she was a little girl, she'd imitate Jin Ming's (Little Raindrop) in Wanjun and Xueke facial expression and that's what sparked her interest in acting too. I just skimmed through what she wrote, she's so inspiring as a person!

I'll definitely visit her blog more.

you know it's not the same

she's the easiest to pick. she's the most similar to LYF in terms of age. I admit, she is the scapegoat for most of my insults. Mainly comparing Shu Chang though, because the comparison between the two really shows how fickle people are regarding looks, and how unfair the entertainment industry can be.
    Actually I don't find LYF and SC similar at all, aside from the age factor. I thought LYF is older than SC? SC is 18 this year, I thought LYF is 20? Anyway, I don't think we want to talk about LYF so much, until crazylife comes along and keeps mentioning LYF. Now all of us know crazy loves LYF.

LYF has a really reticent and lady-like personality, while SC is more youthful in a spritely way. She just brightens up the atmosphere.

In terms of acting, they go for very different roles too. LYF is usually cast as the beautiful leading actress because she looks the part and she has this other-worldly and pure look which gives her that beauty. While SC on the other hand has been the most versatile actress in her age group. She can act in supporting/leading roles, young/old, beautiful/ugly, spritely/serious, cute/thoughtful etc etc, the list goes on and on.

I mean I just watched around four series of hers and she already gave me the impression she can act everything/anything.