Page 35 of 140 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    wait till Crazy reads this.. He thought u were on his side abolut how LYF is striking

I felt the same, when I saw LYF in those WYY promo pics.. i thought she was a lil weird. Something about her eyes.. I only found her pretty when i watched later on.

I felt the same about SC too. WHAT THE!! why didn't you support me back then
    sorry sugar... see, i do find LYF pretty right now, but the first time i saw her i thought she was plain and very average looking. Only after watching TLBB did i find her pretty.
    I never said she was beautiful though. To me, pretty and beautiful are VERY different descriptions.

Shu Chang, the first time i saw her was in Xiao Zhang Mi Shi. She was just gorgeous and very likable. Maybe not beautiful, but certainly striking in her own way.

Sad to say I can't agree that SC is in your words "gorgeous". I find her type of face pretty common of "pretty" China girls. It's the way she can change her looks in the different series that sets her apart from the majority of those A-listed starlets like ZZY, LYF. That, actually defines her as a true actress over those who merely act as they are somewhat similar to their real lifes.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Sad to say I can't agree that SC is in your words "gorgeous". I find her type of face pretty common of "pretty" China girls. It's the way she can change her looks in the different series that sets her apart from the majority of those A-listed starlets like ZZY, LYF. That, actually defines her as a true actress over those who merely act as they are somewhat similar to their real lifes.
    people find it hard to understand my choice of words.
    Personally, i find gorgeous more a combination of personality and charisma than actual looks. if i though Shu Chang was beautiful, i would have called her beautiful. I find LYF pretty, but she's not beautiful. Most people find it hard to understand what i mean when i try to differentiate between them

btw, ZM is far from being one dimensional. It's just that HSDS 03 made her look like a bimbo somehow. Kitty Lai and Gigi Lai made a good ZM, cruel/vicious yet very cunning
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    sorry sugar... see, i do find LYF pretty right now, but the first time i saw her i thought she was plain and very average looking. Only after watching TLBB did i find her pretty.
    I never said she was beautiful though. To me, pretty and beautiful are VERY different descriptions.

Shu Chang, the first time i saw her was in Xiao Zhang Mi Shi. She was just gorgeous and very likable. Maybe not beautiful, but certainly striking in her own way.

why u Should have stated more on what you thought of LYF at first glance. which was what I said, and I got called for being proud. Stating opinions, pfttlt

As I said, i don't think any actresss i beautiful.. because all I see is their face/body.. not much on personality. I can say pretty.. but beautiful, it's got to be the inside too

why u Should have stated more on what you thought of LYF at first glance. which was what I said, and I got called for being proud. Stating opinions, pfttlt
    i thought you didn't like guns
    look at my avatar...surely i'm forgiven
    i did state my opinion! oooh.. one more thing. LYF only looks pretty and stands out in ancient costume. If you throw her in a room with other actresses in normal clothing, she looks plain and not many would notice her.

i thought you didn't like guns
    look at my avatar...surely i'm forgiven
    i did state my opinion! oooh.. one more thing. LYF only looks pretty and stands out in ancient costume. If you throw her in a room with other actresses in normal clothing, she looks plain and not many would notice her.

hmm. never loved Cats ok.. *puts gun away* *grabs samurai sword

I did say a couple times that LYf looks nice in ancient costumes but if course, since i am labeled as a hater to the core, whatever.

Compared to SC"s modern pic and LYF, SC has more life somehow in pics. Something about her eyes have more soul. I dont' know how to say it

hmm. never loved Cats ok.. *puts gun away* *grabs samurai sword
    you don't like puss in boots

I did say a couple times that LYf looks nice in ancient costumes but if course, since i am labeled as a hater to the core, whatever.
    i share your sentiments After all, i am the one wishing for her to fail.

Compared to SC"s modern pic and LYF, SC has more life somehow in pics. Something about her eyes have more soul. I dont' know how to say it
    That's what i mean by gorgeous Personality and charisma... it's a weird feeling, but for me, Shu Chang has it, but LYF doesn't, even if LYF is prettier.

you wish her to fail? I just want her to see that not everything in life is easy A pretty face and strong family influence will not help her completely in life or gives her people's respect., maybe i am asking for too much.. whatever

btw, I got hurt by cats many moons ago.. and grew paranoid at looking at one
    Last edited by Sugar; 07-15-06 at 08:36 AM.

you wish her to fail? I just want her to see that not everything in life is easy
    i don't want her to fail... i want her to find some talent. I am just labelled as a hater who wants her to fail! no one ever believes me

i don't want her to fail... i want her to find some talent. I am just labelled as a hater who wants her to fail! no one ever believes me

I want her to get her priorties straight to.. acting, singing and school? IF she is majoring music in standford.. something fishy about it

I want her to get her priorties straight to.. acting, singing and school? IF she is majoring music in standford.. something fishy about it
    i think she should stop singing, and not bother with school yet.
    she honestly sucks at singing, and i don't see the point of attending college at THIS PARTICULAR MOMENT IN TIME.

sigh... at least SC has her priorities straight... while LYF is off, SC can have all the major roles

i think she should stop singing, and not bother with school yet.
    she honestly sucks at singing, and i don't see the point of attending college at THIS PARTICULAR MOMENT IN TIME.

sigh... at least SC has her priorities straight... while LYF is off, SC can have all the major roles

of course we would have some LYF claiming she won't make it big because she does not have that so-called "look"

but anyways, LYF should know if she really wanted to major music, Berklee and St William's college is the way to go , not stanford. I can't help but feel this is some flashy thing about her going to the school. Is she starting out as a freshman btw?

I think it's just us guys who don't understand what you mean. That's normal on par as otherwise there'd be no war of the sexes and such thing as from Mars and Venus.
    Yah?

people find it hard to understand my choice of words.
    Personally, i find gorgeous more a combination of personality and charisma than actual looks. if i though Shu Chang was beautiful, i would have called her beautiful. I find LYF pretty, but she's not beautiful. Most people find it hard to understand what i mean when i try to differentiate between them

Is she starting out as a freshman btw?
    no idea...

I think it's just us guys who don't understand what you mean. That's normal on par as otherwise there'd be no war of the sexes and such thing as from Mars and Venus.
    Yah?
    actually, a lot of girls don't understnad what i mean either -.- but surprisingly, some of them can apply it easily to guys!

That's also normal. Alot of girls nowadays are also mixed up about their genders so they end up thinking like guys.

Yah?

I was taught that men are simple minded creatures who think from between their thighs more often than their brains

That's also normal. Alot of girls nowadays are also mixed up about their genders so they end up thinking like guys.
    end up thinking like guys? so you're telling me that guys can see gorgeous, beautiful and pretty in guys but not girls?

Actually our brains in that specific location is larger in size compared to the usual grey matter in the usual location. You read of dinosaurs having two masses of nerve endings with the larger mass at their lower spine? Same for men.

I was taught that men are simple minded creatures who think from between their thighs more often than their brains

It's not the kitty's weird but you definitely are weird. /shakes head

end up thinking like guys? so you're telling me that guys can see gorgeous, beautiful and pretty in guys but not girls?