Page 6 of 140 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

it's okay...given the quality of zjz most recent series i suspect that his popularity will still be high but his series might not be so anticipated anymore...hopefully there will be other directors/producers who will soon step into the picture and will promote actresses based on talents and beauty...then shu chang and yang mi will get more screen time!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Yeah all SHU CHANG basically needs is a chance.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Yeah all SHU CHANG basically needs is a chance.
    hey godslayer? do you have any more pics from Bao Lian Deng?

she looks really pretty in that series

She defintely does look pretty in the series but sorry I don't have any right now but I could get pretty soon.

So wait a sec.

hey... we're on a sixth page... so now we can click LAST... makes this thread look more lively and longer than it actually is

I think Shu Chang looks older than LYF somehow.. more mature looking.. tho they are the same age yah?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I think Shu Chang looks older than LYF somehow.. more mature looking.. tho they are the same age yah?
    That's why LYF will last longer than SC. LYF is the modernize XLN where she never gets old. LOL

it could also be because of make up and stuff. LYF can look pretty mature sometimes. Maybe also because LYF has a cuter look

I actually think maybe SC will last longer. I think maybe LYF will have this spur and then kinda go downhilll while SC hasn't actually picked up yet

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    That's why LYF will last longer than SC. LYF is the modernize XLN where she never gets old. LOL
    You are probably right about LFY lasting longer than Shu Chang since people tend to remember her more. WHen you have looks like LFY it is not likely than you are going to be forgotten.

However that doesn't mean that I think that Shu Chang is just going to go down the drain, I think that she is going to just as successful as LFY is now in a couple of years.

You are your XLN fetish

Well, looks like LYF might take lead for now.. but unless LYF starts getting more roles so she isn't type casted.. and stop pursuing that music career of hers and concentrate on acting better, she might secure her spotlight in acting.

but if she let those slips.. and Shu Chang just keeps improving... LYF might not be able to get spotlight. Well, up to how China's audience, i don't know.
    Last edited by Sugar; 04-29-06 at 10:37 PM.

You are your XLN fetish

Well, looks like LYF might take lead for now.. but unless LYF starts getting more roles so she isn't type casted.. and stop pursuing that music career of hers and concentrate on acting better, she might secure her spotlight in acting.

but if she let those slips.. and Shu Chang just keeps improving... LYF might not be able to get spotlight. Well, up to how China's audience, i don't know.
    Believe it or not...if you put SC and LYF in the same series...most likely LYF will get the lead 90% of the time...she has the leading lady look that people like...just like Alyssa over GYY. I'm not say that these ladies are better than the other...but they just have the look for most of the lead roles.

PICS of Shu Chang in Bao Lian Deng (As you ask 0-0-0)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/161105760.jpg')
    This is not a perverted sex scene as some of you perverts make think (ha...ha) This scene was during the part that Chen Shang acciedntally hit Shu Chang and he is healing her.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/__scale__1_458145908.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/U92P28T3D836344F326DT20050909195934.jpg')

This is not a perverted sex scene as some of you perverts make think (ha...ha) This scene was during the part that Chen Shang acciedntally hit Shu Chang and he is healing her.
    don't worry... i've seen too many Wu Xia films not to recognise "healing using internal energy"

thanks for the pics too!

Hey nice avatar 0-0-0 I see that you changed to show that you are a true Shu Chang like me.

Hey nice avatar 0-0-0 I see that you changed to show that you are a true Shu Chang like me.
    i actually have quite a collection of avatars that i made for various people, series etc. I haven't used most of them before though but i'm glad you like the one of Shu Chang.

Believe it or not...if you put SC and LYF in the same series...most likely LYF will get the lead 90% of the time...she has the leading lady look that people like...just like Alyssa over GYY. I'm not say that these ladies are better than the other...but they just have the look for most of the lead roles.

she will get the lead, but how many ppl will biatch and whine if she doesn't improv further?

I'm not sure about China's audience, but I'm VERY sick of watching the same actresses over and over, even if they're alright actresses, i.e. Fan Bing Bing, Liu Yi Fei, etc. Too many roles and being in every series is getting annoying. I mean--China has a population of billions, you would think there are more diverse and decent actresses out there except the select few that get all the screen time and promoted sheesh.

But back on topic, I just found out that she's in Cao Xue Qin, that's pretty cool. Does anyone remember who she was? I think she might've been the maid for his wife, but not sure, so long since I watched that show. I recall the maid being very pretty though, so that's probably her.

Yeah I would like to see more of her as well, I get sick of actors/actresses easily unless they're VERY good at acting.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    Yeah I would like to see more of her as well, I get sick of actors/actresses easily unless they're VERY good at acting.
    yea, i get sick of actresses easily too, but shu chang is very good at acting

actually, after watching TLBB and Lian Cheng Jue, i think Shu Chang has done the best portrayal of the characters so far... she's the best TSTL i've seen, and she was adorable as Shui Sheng

More Pics of her in Bao Lian Deng coming soon
    Last edited by Godslayer; 04-30-06 at 01:03 AM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/Bao%20Lian%20Deng/ProjectZ.png')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/Bao%20Lian%20Deng/ProjectY.png')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/Bao%20Lian%20Deng/ProjectX.png')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/Bao%20Lian%20Deng/ProjectW.png')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/Bao%20Lian%20Deng/ProjectV.png')