Page 5 of 140 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

I personally think that Shu Chang is prettier than LYF, but that is my opinion.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I don't disagreed with you because after finding so many pictures of her I find her slightly more attractive than LFY not saying that she is beyond LYF but that she also possess her own unique beauty.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

And finally, I think that she should also recieve as much attention as LFY and the other actresses because her beauty is as close as theirs and her acting isn't that bad.

I have been stressing these throughout the thread since I got here about her underacted these great actress is.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/U92P28T52D442F872DT20050908210845.jpg')
    Last edited by Godslayer; 04-29-06 at 08:54 PM.

She looks like she is drunk IMO.

No she is not it is a pic of her in Bao Lian Deng when her lover acciendentally stabbed her and she is crying over it. And when I saw that scene I think she is also a natural at crying just like LFY.

Thanks for the pix! Well, in that pix she does look drunk because she is supposed to be. Was she in the Bao Lian Deng version with Vincent Jiao???

I think she has a lot of potential and if she gets the right roles, she may be recognized and get the attention that she deserves....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I think she's the type that you have to look at more closely to see her beauty. At first glance, I didn't really think she was all that pretty, but if you look at her features for a while, they grow on you.

Actually same deal with LYF ~ I thought she was very plain at first glance, but then some of her ancient blowups made her look prettier.

Wow, they both look so much older than their actual ages--magic of makeup =P

The first time that I saw her was in Tian Long Ba BU and she wasn't exactally very pretty during that time. However after I saw Bao Lian Deng she totally grab my attention the first time she got onscreen because she looked so beautiful and as she changed costumes throughout the beauty only enhanced. So yeah the more you look at her the prettier she gets.

Anyway one more question who actually saw her in Bao Lian Deng and watched that series?

Don't know if any of these are repost so if they are I apologize beforehand.

A pic of her as a child

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/1011669990297.jpg')
    It seems like she didn't change much from her childhood.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/149c3e8317e5ff3e888e9480e9820dfe.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/xinsrc_2221002281652829107016.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/shsean.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/xinsrc_56201022114079782048614.jpg')

This thread has been pretty quiet today. Nobody except me have been it. What a shame SHU Chang doesn't deserve to be on the second page of this thread.

the more i learn about her, the more i like this gal...i have a soft spot for hardworking women who make it on their own...
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

That is how I got to like her too. She climb the ladder to the entertainment industry all by herself since she was an orphan and look at her she is talented and pretty. All she needs is a big role then people are going to notice her more.

Supposedly they aren't even considering her as a possibility in DOMD. Instead they're using Fan Bing Bing and Li Bing Bing... seriously, that is soooo sooo annoying. I want to see Shu Chang somewhere...

actually, yea, the first time i saw LYF, i thought she was pretty, but that was in TLBB. I didn't really notice Shu Chang for looks in TLBB because i mean... the blush, the hair etc. But then the more i look at Shu Chang the more beautiful i find her to be. In a way, i'm growing sick of LYF's looks, and so i'm starting to think Shu Chang is prettier

The problem is that LFY's name pop up too much around here to my liking. Not saying that she doesn't deserve she does for her looks but in comparison SHU Chang's name should come up to for talent. It is not like she is not pretty she just doesn't have the background IMO to compete with other actesses, But if she did get a big role then her name would probbaly be heard as often as LFY's.

i think i've just been looking at LYF for too long, and i'm more interesting in having other actresses around. LYF did a good job as XLN but i don't want to see her in HSDS... that'd be too much of her. I think if there wasn't as much hype about LYF, i wouldn't get sick of her as easily

i have a feeling that HSDS is going to have Yang Mi and LYF.... no Shu Chang. Again, Shu Chang isn't getting the big roles. If she was in there... i guess she'd probably be cast as Yin Li or something knowing her luck

Shu CHang is actually not that well known... at least compared with people like LYF. I think she should definitely be up there on the ranking in terms of beauty... but mostly she's disregarded

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i think i've just been looking at LYF for too long, and i'm more interesting in having other actresses around. LYF did a good job as XLN but i don't want to see her in HSDS... that'd be too much of her. I think if there wasn't as much hype about LYF, i wouldn't get sick of her as easily

i have a feeling that HSDS is going to have Yang Mi and LYF.... no Shu Chang. Again, Shu Chang isn't getting the big roles. If she was in there... i guess she'd probably be cast as Yin Li or something knowing her luck

Shu CHang is actually not that well known... at least compared with people like LYF. I think she should definitely be up there on the ranking in terms of beauty... but mostly she's disregarded
    yeah same way here but I still like LYF but I just want some attention for Shu Chang why do you think I post so many pics of her for?

The problem is that she is not in any major-budget series if she were it wouldn't matter if she had a minor role because if she exectuting that role good enough I think people would start to praise her ability.

that's only because shu chang doesn't have anyone to promote her. i love yang mi and she doesn't even have zjz promoting her...i seriously don't know what this man is thinking. he only likes one actress and gives the same actress the juicy roles...well, xln and wyy aren't juicy roles but those are roles with the best costumes.

shu chang is still young. hopefully she will get her share. the more i look at her pix the cuter she becomes. ym is my #1 for mainland teens...maybe one day, shu change will be my#2...and looks like it'll happen soon.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Yeah I know that. LFY's family is very rich and she has the support of ZJZ and is constantly getting good roles. While Shu Chang, I don't even know if she has a family or not that supports her, doesn't have that kind of suport from a big director.

i think shu chang is an orphan.... it must be really hard for her

i'm actually kinda annoyed by the fact that LYF managed to get such good roles while Shu Chang didn't. I mean, look at TLBB. LYF's acting was just nowhere near Shu Chang's... but in WYY's pretty costume, LYF got all the attention.

i think ZJZ is putting too much emphasis on LYF. and LYF did a smart move tactically by not joining the DOMD cast... it's kinda slack though, coz ZJZ pushed her to fame and now she won't take less juicy roles. Li Ya Peng actually stopped the thing he was working on to do LOCH, even though he already had other stuff planned because ZJZ was the one that took him for XAJH