Page 90 of 140 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2788

Thread: Shu Chang

I thought Xue Baochai, or the maid who likes Baoyu, quite fiesty, very good with embriodery and died will be good roles for SC. I agree with coolseason that she's sweet and innocent, but I like the roles that challenges her acting talent, eg TSTL. SC will have one more masterpiece role to her name.

Among her roles, Tong Yao was the only role I thought that could have improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    I thought Xue Baochai, or the maid who likes Baoyu, quite fiesty, very good with embriodery and died will be good roles for SC. I agree with coolseason that she's sweet and innocent, but I like the roles that challenges her acting talent, eg TSTL. SC will have one more masterpiece role to her name.

Among her roles, Tong Yao was the only role I thought that could have improvements.
    hmm, i saw on this clip on youtube that shu chang said that the role xue bao chai would suit her more than lin dai yu, because in real life she is more like XBC. i agreed too

Xue Baochai isn't a maid. She's from an eminent family.

I think it's awesome they're remaking Hong Lou Meng...one of my fave Chinese novels. I can't really say I love any of the main characters in Hong Lou Meng...the interesting thing is that all the characters have their own flaws. I can't say I admire Lin Daiyu for her weakness, but I prefer her to Baochai! Sure, she's beautiful and graceful, but Baochai is just...manipulative on the inside.

There's been a lot of speculation on Hong Lou Meng casting. A lot of people are suggesting LYF for Lin Daiyu. I was actually reading this forum about it...but Lin Daiyu is supposed to be really skinny.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    There's been a lot of speculation on Hong Lou Meng casting. A lot of people are suggesting LYF for Lin Daiyu. I was actually reading this forum about it...but Lin Daiyu is supposed to be really skinny.
    great, lollipop LYF. Well, she has lost a lot of her baby fat. Her cheeks are pretty much non-existent now. I think Shu Chang would be ok in the role of LDY, but mostly, i think it'd be a better boost for her career wise.

I think LYF is OK as LDY. She doesn't have much spirit in her character which is similar to LDY who's usually reticent, quiet and reserved, aside from being ill.

I made these pic,what do you think?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b131/habberball/Slide1-1.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by mimililyaura
    I made these pic,what do you think?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b131/habberball/Slide1-1.gif')
    Thanks, they look quite nice to me, very pleasing to the eye.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/49aaa34302000iem')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/49aaa34302000iel')

Nice pictures... I learned WuShu too, and from what I see, she's not that bad... haha...
    Drama Serial Maniac... The crazy one

wow.. shu chang is pretty to me. however, i think she is losing weight or something. HEr face looks REALLY big for her body in that pic with the green clothese
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    wow.. shu chang is pretty to me. however, i think she is losing weight or something. HEr face looks REALLY big for her body in that pic with the green clothese
    Shu Chang has always been pretty slim though... if she loses weight, the result is not going to be too good...

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Shu Chang has always been pretty slim though... if she loses weight, the result is not going to be too good...
    Agreed... More...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/49aaa34302000igw')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/49aaa34302000igx')

This is her filing an advertisment... Think that she would look good if she is pluimper... Like Ariel Lin Yi Chen... Girls just look better if they are not like a stick huh? But Shu Chang is not really that skinny I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by coolseason
    Agreed... More...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/49aaa34302000igw')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/49aaa34302000igx')

This is her filing an advertisment... Think that she would look good if she is pluimper... Like Ariel Lin Yi Chen... Girls just look better if they are not like a stick huh? But Shu Chang is not really that skinny I guess...
    Her arms are getting too thin. Or another way of looking at her is her frame has become bigger, but she hasn't fill out. While she was playing Wan-ru, she's pretty slim too, but she was small at that time. I think she has grown quite a bit since then.

Xue Baochai isn't a maid. She's from an eminent family.

I think it's awesome they're remaking Hong Lou Meng...one of my fave Chinese novels. I can't really say I love any of the main characters in Hong Lou Meng...the interesting thing is that all the characters have their own flaws. I can't say I admire Lin Daiyu for her weakness, but I prefer her to Baochai! Sure, she's beautiful and graceful, but Baochai is just...manipulative on the inside.
    I don't think anyone in this thread has mentioned Xue Baochai being a maid, or did I miss the previous posts.

Yeah, I like LDY more as well, but I think XBC is a better character for her to portray. Shu Chang isn't manipulative, she's just pretty protective of herself and she's very calm and cool-headed like XBC.
    Last edited by Nefertari; 12-22-06 at 08:32 AM.

Yeah, I like LDY more as well, but I think XBC is a better character for her to portray. Shu Chang isn't manipulative, she's just pretty protective of herself and she's very calm and cool-headed like XBC.
    LDY would be a better boost for her career i think. And it'd be nice not having LYF play that role

Her arms are getting too thin. Or another way of looking at her is her frame has become bigger, but she hasn't fill out. While she was playing Wan-ru, she's pretty slim too, but she was small at that time. I think she has grown quite a bit since then.
    you mean her head grew? is that possible? it does look like her head is a bit way too big for her shoulders, but i dont think your shoulders can just shrink...
    or maybe its just the picture. in the picture with her in a kungfu position, she looks fine.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/49aaa34302000iix')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/49aaa34302000iiw')

She's still nice... Though gaining some fats would be better...

Quote Originally Posted by linger
    you mean her head grew? is that possible? it does look like her head is a bit way too big for her shoulders, but i dont think your shoulders can just shrink...
    or maybe its just the picture. in the picture with her in a kungfu position, she looks fine.
    In a sense, yes. What I meant is her body frame increase in size, but she hasn't put on enough flesh, giving the impression that her head is bigger in size than the rest of the body.

Yeah, she looks really nice in the kungfu picture.

shu chang has really changed over this time. compare her from bao lian deng and chu zi dang guan to now... she looks so much more mature. the look she had before has... disappeared.

Yea... The change in looks had been quite drastic... The cute and immature look that had been once so charming was gone... But do not forget... She now looks like a mature lady with a confident and innocent look still... So she still have some point of charm...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/49aaa34302000imk')

Merry Christmas to everyone in this thread!

yes, SC has grown into a beautiful young lady.

Which of SC's characters do you like?

I like Xiaoyu and Yun-er the most. Haven't seen Lian Cheng Jue yet.