Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Shu Chang

she looks very nice in those commercials. Nice skin too I like an actress with nice big eyes
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    she looks very nice in those commercials. Nice skin too I like an actress with nice big eyes
    she looks average to me. i dont know maybe her head too big for her body or maybe it's just her round face.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    she looks average to me. i dont know maybe her head too big for her body or maybe it's just her round face.
    Crazy everbody looks average to you except LFY. lol BUr I guess you can never compare anybody to LFY.
    If you started, you must finished.
    If you do it, you must give it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godslayer
    Crazy everbody looks average to you except LFY. lol BUr I guess you can never compare anybody to LFY.
    nah man. it aint like that. not even about lyf. the girl in my avatar is the best looking asian actress...

pretty than i am.. all i can say. Complexion and she has a face that lights up

pretty than i am.. all i can say. Complexion and she has a face that lights up
    Sugar, you're the prettiest girl in Mass.

Sugar, you're the prettiest girl in Mass.

I am immune to sucking up and sweet worlds. Let's be practical. If i had looks, i wouldn't be posting here and sulking.. i would go to korea or china and start shaking my arse so i can be a star

nah man. it aint like that. not even about lyf. the girl in my avatar is the best looking asian actress...
    Yeah now the best and finest girl in your heart should be Eva. lol Right.

I am immune to sucking up and sweet worlds. Let's be practical. If i had looks, i wouldn't be posting here and sulking.. i would go to korea or china and start shaking my arse so i can be a star
    LOL! could i get free tickets?

Yeah now the best and finest girl in your heart should be Eva. lol Right.
    DAMN MIAMI HEAT!

*sigh* It's not all about the looks, you know. Shu Chang is far more interesting as an actress than some others. Just like Yang Mi (ok, at least judging from YM's pics, and some ROCH clips I've seen). Both of them are more bubbly and dynamic than "vase" actresses. Like, I really admired LYF at first because she's very pretty, but I quickly lose interest because she's really boring as an actress.
    Besides, SC is definitely loads prettier than the average girl. Some hairstyles/outfits don't really flatter her (like the current DOMD getups ) but she can look fantastic if given the right costumes.

And I have to agree with Godslayer--I'm just thrilled she actually got offered a part in DOMD, and the princess is still a pretty big role! Plus, she seems happy about it and seems to be really getting into the character (from when she was talking about Princess Jianning) so I think it's great for her.

LOL! could i get free tickets?

I don't know.. i am paranoid of stalkers

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake
    *sigh* It's not all about the looks, you know. Shu Chang is far more interesting as an actress than some others. Just like Yang Mi (ok, at least judging from YM's pics, and some ROCH clips I've seen). Both of them are more bubbly and dynamic than "vase" actresses. Like, I really admired LYF at first because she's very pretty, but I quickly lose interest because she's really boring as an actress.
    Besides, SC is definitely loads prettier than the average girl. Some hairstyles/outfits don't really flatter her (like the current DOMD getups ) but she can look fantastic if given the right costumes.

And I have to agree with Godslayer--I'm just thrilled she actually got offered a part in DOMD, and the princess is still a pretty big role! Plus, she seems happy about it and seems to be really getting into the character (from when she was talking about Princess Jianning) so I think it's great for her.
    well, i didnt say anything about her acting skills...sure she's a great actress. just saying what i see about her looks.

i guess calling girls average is a bad thing. i thought average is neither bad or good.

ok...how about her looks are above average.

well, i didnt say anything about her acting skills...sure she's a great actress. just saying what i see about her looks.

i guess calling girls average is a bad thing. i thought average is neither bad or good.

ok...how about her looks are above average.
    Ready for another bet crazy??

Crazy: I know, I wasn't offended at your post. I was simply trying to point out why SC appeals to me more than some other actresses. Btw, my post wasn't focused on her acting either--it was more of how her personality comes across in her appearance. Like YM (ok, admittedly YM is more beautiful than SC, but both of them have a very "cheerful" look, I guess)--anyways, I haven't seen YM act. But through her pictures, I think her look seems more dynamic than LYF. Same with SC--it has nothing to do with her acting, she just comes across as more "fun" in her pictures, based on appearance alone.

A few more clips of Shu Chang that I found that will prove she is more than a pretty face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn_7ESGSwTk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHJqRvXsDpo

again, prettyier than i am. She looks pretty.. and has a fun loving appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake
    Crazy: I know, I wasn't offended at your post. I was simply trying to point out why SC appeals to me more than some other actresses. Btw, my post wasn't focused on her acting either--it was more of how her personality comes across in her appearance. Like YM (ok, admittedly YM is more beautiful than SC, but both of them have a very "cheerful" look, I guess)--anyways, I haven't seen YM act. But through her pictures, I think her look seems more dynamic than LYF. Same with SC--it has nothing to do with her acting, she just comes across as more "fun" in her pictures, based on appearance alone.
    YM and SC are both more bubbly than LYF. LYF likes to keep things to herself. You could say opposite personalities.

Hey crazy lets make another bet if Shu Chang makes it past the second round you have to announce you like Shu Chang like what you did with Eva but if I lose you pick the actress that you want me to praise.

Hey crazy lets make another bet if Shu Chang makes it past the second round you have to announce you like Shu Chang like what you did with Eva but if I lose you pick the actress that you want me to praise.
    i dont know about that. we both have control over the vote.