Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCH Translation ..... 8 onwards

Thx for comments guys. Just hoped that I did this scene justice.

I'm quite interested in how the new ROCH production deals with the Yang Guo and Da Er Ba fight, unless they make it pretty clear what Da Er Ba was thinking it would be difficult to make this fight completely accurate to the novel. Also they would need a massive hall and thousands of extras. I was completely baffled with the 83 version when Da Er Ba starts calling Yang Guo 'Da Si Hin' after Yang Guo hypnotized him. ROCH 95 was quite good with the way they made it humerous but the 'Da Si Hin' thing was completely thrown to the side.

Anon, you're pretty observant Also looks like you are a massive DGKB fan but I'm not that much of DGKB expert. You're talking about dugu 9 swords here, the ninth stance. The theory is all nice and all but it was never shown so one can only assume on what it does and how effective it was. If the ninth stance was on the same level of martial arts as the first eight stances, I don't think it would be quite effective against top fighters as Guo Jing and Jin Lun, even middle class fighters.

Guo Jing saved Yang Guo's life and Huang Rong helped him but he paid them back with saving their faces at the heroes' feast. All the times that Yang Guo helped the Guo's in the novel surely pays back whatever Yang Kang did to them with spare change, this is without mentioning what the Guo Fu did to Yang Guo.

Yang Guo is not as proficient in lightness kung fu as Xiao Long Nuu. Also I can't remember any mention of lightness kung fu in the [Nine Yin Manual], just remember numerous times where Jin Yong decribes the lightness kung fu of the Ancient Tomb was matchless, one of its kind etc.,

The Demon Subduing Mantra is just a religious chant. Can you elaborate more on the Shao Lin and Persia thing (If you are talking about the kung fu that Cheung Mo Kei learnt from the Sacred Fire Tablets, then I don't think there's anything in common except evil is involved )

Yang Guo's memory is qute impressive. Look back at when he was younger when Ou Yang Feng taught him and when Ou Yang Feng taught him again a coupla of years later. Also recall the time when Zhao Zhi Jing taught Yang Guo the Quan Zhen formulae.
    Last edited by Noodles; 06-30-03 at 06:02 PM.
    I'm worse at what I do best
    And for this gift I feel blessed

Chapter 14

Defending against Custom and Tradition

The banquet opened again at the Lu manor, wine and dishes were once again prepared. Yang Guo has suffered a lifetime of wrongs, mistreatment and being looked down upon, today he has displayed himself and rid his anger, everyone’s eyes were wide open as he achieved great merit for the central plain’s wulin, he was extremely proud of himself inside.

Xiao Long Nuu did not understand the ways of the world, though she didn’t understand the reason for Yang Guo’s delight, she too was extremely happy. Huang Rong liked her very much, she held her hand as she asked short and long questions, wanting Xiao Long Nuu to sit next to her.
    Xiao Long Nuu saw that Yang Guo was sitting in between Guo Jing and Dian Cang Yu Yin, faraway from her, she quickly motioned her hand and said, “Guo Er, sit next to me.”
    But Yang Guo knew that girls and boys have their differences, at first when he saw her, he forgot about this and showed his true feelings, now in front of the glare of all these heroes, it would be improper to show this closeness again. When he heard her call out like this, he couldn’t stop himself from going red and smile slightly but he didn’t go over.

Xiao Long Nuu called out again, “Guo Er, why aren’t you coming?”
    Yang Guo said, “I’m fine over here, uncle Guo is talking to me.”
    Xiao Long Nuu’s elegant brows creased and said, “I want you to sit next to me.”
    When Yang Guo saw her angry expression, his heart shook, that slightly angry look made him feel if he were to die, he would die willingly.
    That day when he met Lu Wu Shuang, he used all his might to defend her against her enemies and protect her for thousands of miles because of the resemblance of the angry expression to Xiao Long Nuu’s; now the real person is here, how could he defy her? He immediately stood up and went over to her place.

Huang Rong was slightly suspicious of the way the two acted, she ordered for another seat and asked Yang Guo, “Guo Er, who taught you your kung fu?”
    Yang Guo pointed to Xiao Long Nuu and said, “She is my master. Auntie Guo, why don’t you believe me?”
    Huang Rong knew that he was crafty and sly, she saw that Xiao Long Nuu was innocent and naïve, she thought that she wouldn’t lie so she turned her head and asked her, “Sister, his kung fu was taught by you?”
    Xiao Long Nuu was very proud and said, “Yes, tell me, did I teach him well?”
    Huang Rong now believed this and said, “Extremely well! Sister, who is your master?”
    Xiao Long Nuu said, “My master has already died.” As she said this, her eyes went red, she was feeling rather sad. Her master had taught her to curb her emotions but now her love for Yang Guo has surfaced, the emotions buried deeply within her heart also started to slowly show itself.

Huang Rong asked, “What is your master’s name?”
    Xiao Long Nuu shook her head and said, “I don’t know, master is master.”
    Huang Rong thought that she didn’t want to say, refusing to mention the matters involving their master and sect’s was common within the wulin community so she didn’t ask further.
    In reality, her master was just Lin Chao Ying’s maid, she just had a name that Lin Chao Ying uses for her, even she herself did not know what her surname was.

At this time, all the heroes all gave a toast towards Guo Jing, Huang Rong, Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nuu, celebrating the fact that they defeated such a strong opponent as Jin Lun Fa Wang.
    Because Guo Fu was always by her parents side, she always had the respect of others, right now she was being overshadowed, she couldn’t stop from feeling depressed, apart from the Wu brothers who revered her by her side, no one took any notice of her. She felt annoyed, she said, “Big brother Wu, little Brother Wu, let’s go outside and play instead of drinking wine.”
    Wu Dun Ru and Wu Xiu Wen both agreed. The three of them stood up and was about to leave the hall when Guo Jing suddenly called out, “Fu Er, come over here.” She turned her head and saw that her father had changed places and was now sitting at the same table as her mother, smiling and signalling her over so she went over and called out, “Father, mother!” and leant on Huang Rong.

Guo Jing smiled and said to Huang Rong, “At first you were worried about Guo Er’s character and was afraid that his martial arts weren’t up to scratch, you can’t say anything now, can you? He has achieved a great merit for the heroes of wulin, without saying that he hasn’t done anything wrong, even if he had, it cannot compare to what he has done today.”
    Huang Rong nodded, she smiled and said, “It was my mistake, Guo Er’s character and martial arts both are good, I am very pleased as well.”

Guo Jing heard that his wife has now agreed about their daughter’s marriage and was delighted, he said to Xiao Long Nuu, “Miss Long, your disciple’s father and I are sworn brothers. The Yang’s and Guo’s have a great relationship for generations, I have a daughter, her beauty and martial arts are both passable…” He has always been straight forward, whatever in his heart will be said.
    Huang Rong interrupted, she smiled and said, “Ai ya, who praises their own child like that, you’re not scared of making sister Long laugh.”

Guo Jing laughed and followed on, “I wish to betroth my daughter to your disciple. Both his parents have passed away, the responsibility of making the decision is now passed onto miss Long. I want to take the opportunity with all these heroes here, another celebration on top of the last one, let’s ask two heroes of a venerable age and eminent virtue to be the matchmakers, and arrange the marriage, how about that?”
    Marriage is decided by the orders of the parents and the words of the matchmakers, the boy and girl doesn’t actually have a say, this is why years ago there was a matter of an arranged marriage decided by Guo Jing’s father Guo Xiao Tian and Yang Guo’s grandfather Yang Tie Xin for their children.

When Guo Jing said this, he laughed out loud and looked at Yang Guo and his daughter, thinking that Xiao Long Nuu will definitely agree to this. Guo Fu was embarrassed long ago, her face was red and she hid in her mother’s arms, she felt this was inappropriate but she didn’t dare to say anything.
    Xiao Long Nuu’s face changed slightly and before she replied, Yang Guo stood up and gave a prolonged bow to Guo Jing and Huang Rong, he said, “The gratitude that I have for uncle Guo’s and auntie Guo’s love and care would be impossible to be repaid. But nephew is from an ordinary family, my character is lowly, I am not worthy for your precious daughter.”

Guo Jing had originally thought that him and his wife are famous throughout the world, his daughter’s character, beauty and kung fu are first class, now that he’s personally saying that he wants to betroth her to him, he would definitely be ecstatic, how could he have known that he would have rejected him, he couldn’t stop himself from being startled but then had another thought, it must be because he was young, it was unexpected and he wanted to postpone this, Guo Jing gave a laugh and said, “Guo Er, the two of us aren’t exactly strangers, this matter involves your future, there is no need to be embarrassed.”
    Yang Guo gave another deep bow to him and said, “If uncle Guo has any other requests, nephew here will oblige without delay. But I dare not comply to this request of marriage.”
    Guo Jing saw that his face was serious and he was surprised, he looked at his wife in hope that she would explain this.

Huang Rong secretly blamed Guo Jing for being so straightforward, without checking with them beforehand, he openly raised this matter in front of all these people, making a big faux pas, she saw that the way Xiao Long Nuu and Yang Guo treated each other were like a couple in love, but they said they were master and disciple, could it be that the two acts in a manner contrary to the norm and have actually intermixed?
    This was something that was extremely hard to believe, she thought that although Yang Guo may not be a man of honour, he would not do such a thing as this. Song’s respect tradition the most, the respect between master and disciple were like that of a monarch and his minister, a father and son, they can never intermix. Though Huang Rong suspected this, this matter was such a serious matter that she didn’t dare to believe it so she asked Yang Guo, “Guo Er, miss Long really is your master?”
    Yang Guo said, “Yes!”
    Huang Rong asked again, “You’ve kowtowed and gone through the ceremony of entering a master’s tutelage?”
    Yang Guo said, “Yes.”
    His mouth was replying to Huang Rong but his eyes were fixed on Xiao Long Nuu, the face filled with joy, tenderness, love and affection, without mentioning how clever and wise Huang Rong was, if it was someone ordinary, they too can tell that the two’s relationship were not a normal master and disciple relationship.

Guo Jing did not understand what Huang Rong was doing, thinking, “He has already said that miss Long is his master, their kung fu are from the same school, what’s untrue about that? I was talking about our daughter’s marriage, why did Rong Er ask them whether they were master and disciple again? Ah, he first entered Quan Zhen sect and then entered another sect later on, though its not according to the rules of wulin, yet its not that difficult a thing to clear up.

Huang Rong was secretly alarmed at Yang Guo’s and Xiao Long Nuu’s expression, she signalled with her eyes towards her husband and said, “Fu Er is still young, why is there a need to rush things? Today the heroes of the world are amassed here, its more important to discuss how to protect the country. Let’s put aside our personal matters.”
    Guo Jing thought this was correct so he quickly said, “Yes, yes. I almost put my personal affairs over public matters. Miss Long, we’ll carry on discussing Guo Er’s and my daughter’s marriage at a later date.”

Xiao Long Nuu shook her head and said, “I want to be Guo Er’s wife myself, he won’t marry your daughter.”

Thumbs up Thks

Hiya gys,
    Thx Noodles for another update.
    -
    To Noodles/Zhen Yu Cao:
    1. Regarding the previous fight scene. The lightness-fu akin to the Matrix [not the SLOW action in the Matrix, but the FAST-FURIOUS ones, especially the training room ]
    -
    2. Yea, Im a DKQB fan. However, I cannot argue well about those 8 stances until I fully read the "Smiling Proud Wanderer" However, here are my reasons why they are more than they seem:
    --- All 9 stances act as an integral whole, they are meant to be unified to unleash what Dugu Qui Bai claimed.
    --- Each stance counter the respective weapons but also serves to improve aspects of the swordsman.
    - - - - a. 3rd stance = stress assessment/reaction to greater speed [ie. dagger faster than sword][greater fighter have better perception]
    --- Dugu9Swords stresses superiority of theory over other techniques, so there must be more interpretations...[which I dont know yet. ]
    ---
    3. Yea, was refering to Cheung Mo Kei and fire tablets.
    BeginQuote: [Your Quote]
    The Demon Subduing Mantra is just a religious chant. Can you elaborate more on the Shao Lin and Persia thing (If you are talking about the kung fu that Cheung Mo Kei learnt from the Sacred Fire Tablets,
    EndQuote:
    -
    -
    Observations:
    1. HuangRong still does not fully trust YangGuo.
    BeginQuote:
    Yang Guo pointed to Xiao Long Nuu and said, “She is my master. Auntie Guo, why don’t you believe me?”
    Huang Rong knew that he was crafty and sly, she saw that Xiao Long Nuu was innocent and naïve, she thought that she wouldn’t lie so
    EndQuote:
    -
    2. Not sure what this means, another reason for her to begrudge YangGuo?
    BeginQuote:
    Because Guo Fu was always by her parents side, she always had the respect of others, right now she was being overshadowed, she couldn’t stop from feeling depressed, apart from the Wu brothers who revered her by her side, no one took any notice of her. She felt annoyed..."
    EndQuote:
    -
    3. Someone matches bluntness with GuoJing.
    BeginQuote:
    “Miss Long, your disciple’s father and I are sworn brothers. The Yang’s and Guo’s have a great relationship for generations, I have a daughter, her beauty and martial arts are both passable…” He has always been straight forward, whatever in his heart will be said.
    Xiao Long Nuu shook her head and said, “I want to be Guo Er’s wife myself, he won’t marry your daughter.”
    EndQuote:
    -
    -
    Interesting Line: [From previous translation]
    1. Huang Rong sighed to herself, “Guo Er is really an extraordinary talent, if he followed me for a year or so and learn the [Dog Beating Stick Technique] and [Nine Yin Manual] completely, how on earth would this Tibetan monk be a match for him?”
    --- Can YangGuo do this with DuguQuiBai's IronSword technique [ie. faster?]
    Last edited by Anonymous; 07-01-03 at 02:35 AM.

Great translations Noodle.

One slight question, have they made XLN the Chancellor of Wulin yet? (I'm so happy when both you and Athena uses this term for the Meng Zhu)

BTW, always meant to ask this, how was elder Pang's hypnotic technique different from 9 Yin's?

Also 9 Yin's hypnosis technique sounds a lot like te one that GL wrote about in The Sword and The exquiteness that Athena is translating.
    Last edited by Han Solo; 07-01-03 at 04:07 AM.

Anon: You mean use the Heavy Iron sword for Dog Beating Stick Technique? Or progressing faster with the Heavy Iron sword, using the Heavy Iron sword to defeat Da Er Ba? The first one would be nope, the second would be yep.

Han: Chancellor was a very good translation for Meng Zhu, saved me a lot of time in thinking about a suitable translation for that They haven't sorted anything out about Xiao Long Nuu about being Chancellor but would they actually let her be it? I doubt it, even if she did become the Chancellor, Huang Rong and Guo Jing would be in control.

I was thinking about the same thing about the hypnotise technique when I read Athena's translation of the Sword and the Exquisiteness. Not sure about Elder Pang's technique, I'll try to find out or you could ask some of the LOCH experts.

Those two sentences were crisp and clear, hundreds of people in the hall heard this. Guo Jing was startled, he stood up and didn’t believe his ears, but then he saw her holding Yang Guo’s hand, looking affectionate towards him, he had to believe it, he stuttered, “He’s… he’s your disc… disc… disciple, could it be that he’s not?”

Xiao Long Nuu had lived in the ancient tomb for a long time, she was not exposed to the sunlight, because of this there were no traces of redness in her cheeks, her skin permanently white but right now her heart was filled with joy and delight, her face looked tender and enchanting, like when a flower first blooms, she smiled and said, “Yes! I taught him kung fu before but now he’s kung fu is as strong as mine. He loves me in his heart and I love him. Before…” As she reached this point she lowered her voice, though she was very innocent, the embarrassment and shyness of girls began to show, she said gently, “Before… I thought that he didn’t love me, he didn’t want me to be his wife, my… my heart was in unbearable pain, thinking death would be better. But today, I know that he really loves me, I… I…”
    Hundreds of people in the hall was silent, listening to her revealing her feelings.
    Even if a girl is filled with love, how could she tell it all in public? And how could she tell it to Guo Jing who had nothing to do with it? But she does not know anything about customs, tradition and conduct to others, she just felt that these words were needed to be said and immediately came up with them.

Yang Guo was extremely moved by her words of love but he looked at the crowd, some were startled and surprised, some were awkward and some did not approve, he thought that Xiao Long Nuu was too ignorant, she shouldn’t have said this at this place, he pulled her hand and stood up, he softly said, “Gu Gu, let’s leave!”
    Xiao Long Nuu said, “Yes!”
    The two of them headed towards the exit shoulder to shoulder, though the hall was filled with people, in Xiao Long Nuu eyes there was only Yang Guo.

Guo Jing and Huang Rong looked at each other startled, the couple has been through countless strange events, endured many dangers, but they could never have predicted what was happening right now, for the time being, they didn’t know what to do.

Xiao Long Nuu and Yang Guo were about to leave the hall when Huang Rong called out, “Miss Long, you’re the Chancellor of wulin, everyone is under your command, you need to think this over.”
    Xiao Long Nuu turned her head and showed a smile, she said, “I don’t know how to be whatever Chancellor, sister if you like it, then you take the position.”
    Huang Rong said, “No, if you want to elect someone else, then you ought to elect senior Chief Hong.”
    The Chancellor of wulin is the most revered position in the view of martial artists, but Xiao Long Nuu couldn’t care less and just replied, “Just do whatever you want, I don’t understand it anyway.”
    She pulled Yang Guo’s hand and headed for the exit again.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind, the candlelight swayed, a person darted out, the person was dressed in a Taoist gown, a long sword was held out, it was the Quan Zhen Taoist Zhao Zhi Jing. He blocked the exit with his sword and said loudly, “Yang Guo, you disobeyed your master and disrespected your ancestor, and today you have done such a monstrous thing, how can you still have the nerve to stand on this earth? As long as Zhao has one breath in him, I will not allow you.”
    Yang Guo did not want to argue with this person in front of everyone, he deepened his voice and said, “Move!”
    Zhao Zhi Jing said, “Apprentice brother Yin, come over, you have a say as well, that night on mount Zhong Nan we saw with our eyes two people naked, what’s all that about?”
    Yin Zhi Ping stood up shakily, his left arm raised. People could see that the last two fingers on his hand were cut in half, though they didn’t know the intricacies of the situation, but judging from the way his body froze and the strange expression on his face, they knew that there must be something else to this.

That night, Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nuu was practising the [Jade Heart Manual] in the flower thicket when Zhao and Yin saw them. Yang Guo had forced Zhao Zhi Jing to take up a venomous oath, he couldn’t tell this matter to a fifth person, how could he have known that today, Zhao Zhi Jing would belittle and accuse them without restraint in front of everyone, Yang Guo was extremely furious, he shouted, “You swore an oath, you are forbidden to reveal this to a fifth person, why are you now… why…”
    Zhao Zhi Jing laughed and said loudly, “Correct, I swore I won’t reveal this to a fifth person but in front of me there is a sixth, a seventh. It’s not a fifth person when there’s hundreds and thousands present. Naturally, I can tell everyone about this immoral thing that you two did.”

Zhao Zhi Jing had seen the two naked, in the middle of the night in a flower thicket, how could he think that they were practising advanced martial arts? He came out now due to anger, and he didn’t care about if he was falsely accusing them or not.
    That night, Xiao Long Nuu was so angry that a pool of blood was thrown up, almost losing her life, now she heard him twisting his words and arguing his way, she couldn’t stand it no more, she stretched out her hand and lightly grabbed his chest, she said, “You better stop talking rubbish.” She had long completed the [Jade Heart Manual], the palm came out of nowhere without a trace, plus the fact that the [Jade Heart Manual] is the black star of Quan Zhen’s kung fu, Xiao Long Nuu’s hand had went through Zhao Zhi Jing’s urgent attempt to repel it, grabbing his chest.

Zhao Zhi Jing blocked thin air and was startled, but the opponent’s palm just touched his chest briefly and then immediately departed, he didn’t feel anything and didn’t take it to heart, he chuckled and said, “Why are you touching me? I’m not…” Before he finished, he’s eyes suddenly stared forward, a ‘peng’ sound was heard as he fell onto the ground, he had suffered a severe injury.

When Sun Bu Er and Hao Da Tong saw their martial nephew hurt, they dashed forward just to see his chi and blood had been forced upwards, his face was completely red as if he was drunk.
    Sun Bu Er chuckled and said, “Fine, your Ancient Tomb sect really wants to start something with my Quan Zhen sect.” She held out a long sword, about to start a fight with Xiao Long Nuu.

Guo Jing urgently got out of his seat and stood between the two, he said, “We’re on the same side, stop this fighting.” He said to Yang Guo, “Guo Er, both sides are your master and elders. Advise them to return to their seats, and then we can slowly clear things up.”

Xiao Long Nuu had never thought that such a thing as not keeping to your words and breaking a promise existed, she was really troubled, she pulled Yang Guo’s hand with her brows creased, saying, “Guo Er, let’s leave, we won’t see these people ever again!”
    Yang Guo followed her lead and took two steps forward.

Sun Bu Er’s sword moved and she shouted, “You’ve hurt someone and now you want to leave?”

Guo Jing saw that both sides were about to fight, he said seriously, “Guo Er, you must stop your feet, you must be a good person, don’t destroy yourself and your name. I was the one who named you, do you know what the word ‘Guo’ means?”

When Yang Guo heard this, his heart trembled, he suddenly remembered all the events when he was a child, thinking about all the sad and painful events he’s been through, and then he thought, “How come it was uncle Guo who named me?”

Guo Jing loved Yang Guo very much, it was unavoidable that he would want to plead and scold him deeply and severely, today he saw Yang Guo show himself in front of all these heroes, he was feeling delight and content when suddenly found out that Yang Guo had done something he should never have done, he heart was anxious and urgent, his tone was especially strict, he continued, “Your deceased mother must have told you this before, your name is ‘Guo’, what is the words that accompanies it?”
    Yang Guo remembered that his mother had told him this before, but then he was young, no one had used these words towards him, he himself almost forgot it. Yang Guo replied, “It’s ‘Gai Zhi’.”
    Guo Jing said with a severe tone, “Correct, what does it mean?”
    Yang Guo thought for a while and remembered the literature that Huang Rong had taught him when he was younger, he said, “Uncle Guo is saying that if I’ve have made mistakes then I must correct them.”

Guo Jing’s tone now became gentler, he said, “Guo Er, people make mistakes, mistakes can be changed, this is the greatest advice, these are the words of the first virtuous men and sages. You disrespected your seniors, this is a big mistake, have a good think about it.”

Yang Guo said, “If I was wrong, of course I would change. But he…” He pointed to Zhao Zhi Jing and said, “He beat me, insult me, lied to me and hated me, how can he still be my master? Gu Gu and I are clean and innocent, the day can be our witness. I respect her, and love her, could it be that’s wrong?” He said this boldly, with justice on his side.
    Guo Jing’s intelligence and verbal ability couldn’t compare with his, how could he argue against him? But he knew that his actions were very wrong yet he didn’t know how to tell him clearly, he could only say, “This… this… you’re wrong…”

Huang Rong walked forward slowly and softly said, “Guo Er, uncle Guo is looking out for your well being, you must understand this.”
    Yang Guo was moved by her soft and gentle words, he lowered his voice and said, “I know that uncle Guo has always treated me extremely well.” His eyes became red, he almost cried.
    Huang Rong said, “He’s giving you sincere advice, don’t take this the wrong way.”
    Yang Guo said, “I don’t understand, what exactly have I done wrong?”
    Huang Rong’s face sunk and said, “Do you really don’t understand or are you deliberately stirring things?”
    Yang Guo was angry in his heart, he thought, “You have treated me well, I have paid you back well, what more do you want from me?” He bit down on his lips and didn’t reply.
    Huang Rong said, “Fine, since you want me to tell you the truth, I won’t go around in circles. Since miss Long is your master, she is your senior, you cannot be lovers.”

This rule was not unheard of by Yang Guo as was with Xiao Long Nuu, but he couldn’t accept this, why couldn’t Gu Gu be his wife because she taught him some kung fu? Why even uncle Guo doesn’t believe that he and Gu Gu haven’t done anything immoral? When he thought about this, his anger erupted. He was already someone who wasn’t afraid of neither heaven nor earth, now that he’s being innocently blamed, he was even bolder and loudly said, “What have I done that has hindered you people? Who have I hurt? Gu Gu has taught me kung fu but I still want her to be my wife. Even if you chop me up into a thousand pieces I still want her to be my wife.”

These words shocked and startled those who heard it. The Song’s at that time adhere to the customs and traditions strictly, where on earth have they heard such a fearless, wanton and rebellious logic? The person that Guo Jing respect the most is his master, when he heard this, his anger erupted and he dashed forward, stretching out his arm, grabbing his chest.

Xiao Long Nuu was shocked and stretched out her hand to block this grab. Guo Jing’s martial arts were much stronger than Xiao Long Nuu’s, now he was furious he used all his strength, a lead and a wave and he flung her over ten feet away, he stretched out his arm and grabbed Yang Guo’s ‘Celestial Charge’ pressure point, his left hand raised, he shouted, “You animal, you dare to say such heresy?”

Yang Guo’s lost all his strength by this grab, but there wasn’t a shred of fear in his heart, he said, “Gu Gu loves me with all her heart, I treat her the same way. Uncle Guo, if you want to kill me then do it, but I will never change my mind.”
    Guo Jing said, “I treat you like my own son, I cannot allow you to do wrong and not changing.”
    Yang Guo said proudly and boldly, “I haven’t done anything wrong! I haven’t done anything bad! I haven’t harmed anyone!” Those words were like the sounds of metal clanging.

Everyone’s heart shook when they heard this, his words really did have some reason in them, if those two master and disciple didn’t say anything, and got married on some remote island or deserted location, no one would know about it, it would not affect anyone. But publicly announcing such a wrong really contradicts the mentality of people of this time, becoming the scum of wulin.

Guo Jing raised his palm and mournfully said, “Guo Er, my heart is in great pain, do you understand? I rather you die then let you do bad things, do you understand?” As he reached this point, his voice choked.

When Yang Guo heard him say this, he knew that if he didn’t changed what he said, uncle Guo will kill him with one palm. Though he was crafty and sly at times, but nothing can compare with his stubbornness at this point, he said clearly, “I know I haven’t done anything wrong, if you don’t believe it then kill me.”

Guo Jing raised his palm, if the palm landed on head, what chance has he got of living? Everyone watched without making a sound, hundreds of eyes stared at his palm.

Guo Jing’s palm stopped in midair for a second and looked at Yang Guo again, he was biting down on his lips, his brows wrinkled, it was picture of his father Yang Kang years ago, his heart ached and he gave a long sigh, he loosened his right hand and said, “Have a deep think about what you’re doing.” He turned around and went back to his place, he didn’t give another glance at Yang Guo, his face was full of hurt and lamentation, he was extremely disheartened.

Xiao Long Nuu signalled to him with his hand and said, “Guo Er, these people are extremely unreasonable, let’s go.”
    She didn’t have a clue that just now, Yang Guo’s life was hanging on a thread.
    Yang Guo thought that the word ‘unreasonable’ was extremely apt, he stepped towards the exit, holding Xiao Long Nuu’s hand as they went out. Outside the manor, they lead the skinny horse along as they made their way.

Everyone watched their backs as they left, a few were shocked, others despised them, some were regretful and a number of them were angry.
    Last edited by Noodles; 07-02-03 at 01:29 PM.

Frantasy Land, CA AKA / Alias / Pen Name: Frantasy Honorary Title: 蓝莲花

Yay, YG and XLN are back together again ! Too bad they'll have to separate again later...

Noodles 2 .
    AKA: Frantasy

Translating: Ni Tian Xie Shen (逆天邪神) – Against the Gods by Mars Gravity @ https://alyschu.wordpress.com/

Noodles - thanks for the translation, but there are a few things I want to ask you that illuded me earlier.

1) I thought YG rescued Pang Ling Fu, Hou Tone Hoi, and Sa Tone Tin from Quan Zhen sect earlier as was depicted in several ROCH adaptations. I guess this never really happened in the novel right?

2)So far, I haven't seen one ounce of Kwok Fu showing any aspects of ever having a crush on YG. I guess all those adaptations made this up too?

btw Noodles, I think you mean immoral, not amoral.

thx.
    No longer walking amongst the living...

1 and 2 made up.

Use of amoral- when I was translating in Word, i was searching for a synonym for a word, a list came up; immoral and amoral was on it. I used amoral because I haven't used that word before in my life and according to my pocket sized oxford dictionary I have with me:

amoral-not based on moral standards
    immoral-morally wrong

Same thing really. Trying to expand my english vocab at the same time as my chinese
    Last edited by Noodles; 07-01-03 at 06:43 PM.

Noodles:

Amoral - Not based on moral standards, therefore is not right nor wrong = neutral

Immoral - morally wrong = wrong
    ¹ï ¼Ä ¶· ¬½ ¡A ±Ù ¯ó °£ ®Ú ¡A ¨k ¤k ¦Ñ ¥® ¡A ¤£ ¯d ¤@ ¤H

Guess immoral is the correct word to be used here. Edited. Thx guys for pointing it out.

I almost cried for Guo Jing feeling toward YG, but I understand YG point of view. What a dilemma!!

Thanks Noodles, I really enjoy your translation!
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

I have never seen an adaption of ROCH, and I don't know the whole story as well, so I just want to know who the child/ren who is/are inside Huang Rong. Is it the son (dunno his name), Guo Xiang, or are they twins?

I really enjoy reading your translation!
    A chart of the JY character network
    http://novelasia.com/uploads/post/53458.jpg

Frantasy Land, CA AKA / Alias / Pen Name: Frantasy Honorary Title: 蓝莲花

Originally posted by 5haDow NemisiS
    I have never seen an adaption of ROCH, and I don't know the whole story as well, so I just want to know who the child/ren who is/are inside Huang Rong. Is it the son (dunno his name), Guo Xiang, or are they twins?

I really enjoy reading your translation!
    They are twins if I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong .
    AKA: Frantasy

Translating: Ni Tian Xie Shen (逆天邪神) – Against the Gods by Mars Gravity @ https://alyschu.wordpress.com/

Thumbs up Thks

Hiya gys,
    Thx Noodles for the update. Nice party.
    Regarding the DuguIronSword and HuangRong [her 1 year of 9Yin & DogStick]:
    --- Was wondering which is better to defeat Da Er Ba at this stage ... thx for the reply.
    -
    -
    Observations:
    1. Zhao Zhi Jing [YangGuo's old teacher] just started his countdown [death]
    Zhao Zhi Jing laughed and said loudly, “Correct, I swore I won’t reveal this to a fifth person but in front of me there is a sixth, a seventh. It’s not a fifth person when there’s hundreds and thousands present. Naturally, I can tell everyone about this amoral thing that you two did.”
    -
    2. Since YangGuo completed the JadeHeartManual, another skill YangGuo possesses.
    BeginQuote:
    She had long completed the [Jade Heart Manual], the palm came out of nowhere without a trace, ... touched his chest briefly and then immediately departed, he didn’t feel anything ... he’s eyes suddenly stared forward, a ‘peng’ sound was heard as he fell onto the ground, he had suffered a severe injury.
    EndQuote:
    -
    3. Does JinYong support YangGuo marrying his master? Comments anyone?
    BeginQuote:
    “What have I done that has hindered you people? Who have I hurt? Gu Gu has taught me kung fu but I still want her to be my wife..." ...
    The Song’s at that time adhere to the customs and traditions strictly, where on earth have they heard such a fearless, wanton and rebellious logic?
    EndQuote:
    -
    4. Just noticed a parallel.
    BeginQuote:
    she [GuoFu] couldn’t stop from feeling depressed, apart from the Wu brothers who revered her by her side, no one took any notice of her. She felt annoyed, she said, “Big brother Wu, little Brother Wu, let’s go ... " ...
    Xiao Long Nuu signalled to him with his hand and said, “Guo Er, these people are extremely unreasonable, let’s go.”
    EndQuote:
    -
    5. Did YangGuo crashed the party or what?
    BeginQuote:
    Everyone watched their backs as they left, a few were shocked, others despised them, some were regretful and a number of them were angry.
    EndQuote:
    -
    -
    Interesting Lines:
    1. "... people make mistakes, mistakes can be changed, this is the greatest advice, these are the words of the first virtuous men and sages ..."
    -
    2. he [GuoJing] shouted, “You bastard, you [YangGuo] dare to say such heresy?”
    --- Does bastard seem crude in GuoJing's mouth? Is there a better word that means the same thing?

Cool

someguy, I see your point too and since I didn't know what passed into JY's mind at the time, I can't really defend him.

However, from my experience, when I write fanfic, sometimes I found that my idea has already existed in some real wuxia novels and that is just because (or what I like to think anyway) authors more or less are influenced by common sources namely mythologies, folklores, historical facts, etc.

that is not to say that JY never plagirized. Maybe he did, but at the same time, he probably never thought that his stories would become 'literature'. - this is just from a biased fan.

but what is more important is the value of the story. As long as he didn't outright copied sentences for sentences, I will shut my eyes and wink with open-minded.
    "History's third dimension is always fiction."
    -- The Glass Bead Game, Hermann Hesse

in rotk, there is also a green-dragon sabre used by guan yu, supposedly weights 120 pounds.

Jiangren - I don't remember the weight, but that sabre isn't green. It's call the Black Dragon. the blade is probably silver. It's not a regular sword/sabre. It's the weapon you see statues of Guan Yu holding in his hand(s).

Originally posted by Goofy
    someguy, I see your point too and since I didn't know what passed into JY's mind at the time, I can't really defend him.

However, from my experience, when I write fanfic, sometimes I found that my idea has already existed in some real wuxia novels and that is just because (or what I like to think anyway) authors more or less are influenced by common sources namely mythologies, folklores, historical facts, etc.

that is not to say that JY never plagirized. Maybe he did, but at the same time, he probably never thought that his stories would become 'literature'. - this is just from a biased fan.

but what is more important is the value of the story. As long as he didn't outright copied sentences for sentences, I will shut my eyes and wink with open-minded.
    Well, yes. A lot of ideas have already been done so it's impossible not to redo it again. However, there were a lot of unique ideas of LGZ, in which JY used in his novels. He might have done it conciously or even subconciously. LGZ probably did the same thing from his predecessors so it's not really a huge biggie. It's just that I would totally adore admire anyone who's more original.
    No longer walking amongst the living...

Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nuu walked shoulder to shoulder, it was deep into the night now, the two of them have finally reunited with each other, all the things that had happened today, the heated battle, the argument, there were all clearly forgotten. They felt that right now they were in heaven, all those days they have lived before was in wasted in vain, there is no need to endure the days that are to come. The two of them were linked to each other by thought; they didn’t exchange a word as they walked on silently. The two arrived at a willow tree and sat down in the shade on the tree trunk. They gradually felt tired and fell into asleep. The skinny horse was grazing on grass faraway, making quite neighing noises.

The sky was bright when they woke up, the two looked at each other and smiled. Yang Guo said, “Gu Gu, where are we going?”
    Xiao Long Nuu pondered for a while and said, “Let’s go back to the tomb.” Ever since she left the tomb, she felt that although outside was bustling and flourishing, it wasn’t as carefree and comfortable as the tomb. Yang Guo was thought deeply, “If I could spent the rest of my life with Gu Gu in the tomb, I would have no other desires.”
    Before, he longed for the outside world, hoping that she would let him leave the tomb but after going back outside, he longed for the quite life in the tomb. The two of them slowly started to head north. One still called the other ‘Guo Er’, the other called ‘Gu Gu’, the both felt that getting along and calling each other like this was the most natural feeling.

By midday, the two started to talk about Jin Lun Fa Wang’s martial arts, they both said that his martial arts were excellent, it would be extremely hard to defend against it.
    Xiao Long Nuu suddenly said, “Guo Er, we haven’t completed the final stage of the [Jade Heart Manual], can you remember it?”
    Yang Guo said, “I can remember it but we spent a lot of time pondering about this but still were unable to succeed, it looks like there’s something wrong somewhere.”
    Xiao Long Nuu said, “Originally, I didn’t understand it but last night when the Taoist nun took her precious sword out, it allowed me to remember something.”
    Yang Guo recalled the stance that Sun Bu Er used last night and immediately understood, he called out, “Ah yes, yes, it requires the kung fu of the Ancient Tomb to be used simultaneously with the kung fu of Quan Zhen, no wonder we’ve been going wrong.”

When Lin Chao Ying developed the [Jade Heart Manual] alone in the ancient tomb, though she wanted to defeat the techniques of the Quan Zhen sect, her love for Wong Chong Yang still had not been extinguished, when she devised the final stage, she imagined that one day she would be fighting shoulder to shoulder with her lover, because of this, this stage requires one person to use the techniques of the [Jade Heart Manual], the other Quan Zhen martial arts, mutually aiding each other, attacking together. That day, Lin Chao Ying was filled with thoughts of love and affection, she was wrapped up in them, all these feelings were placed into this stage.
    The pair of swords being horizontal and vertical is not the main aim, the most important aspect lies in fighting the enemy together hand in hand, but it wasn’t appropriate to mark this matter of the heart down clearly on the ceiling. When Xiao Long Nuu and Yang Guo first practised, their love had yet to blossom, they had no way to understand what their ancestor grandma sought after, when they studied both of them practised the formulae of their own sect so of course they could not grasp the intricacies within.

Both of them now understood, they both went and broke off a willow branch, and began to study the stances. Xiao Long Nuu slowly used the [Jade Maiden Sword], Yang Guo used the sword techniques of Quan Zhen. After many stances, they felt that it was difficult to use them together harmoniously. The two of them did not envisage that when Lin Chao Ying developed this particular swordplay, she was imagining herself fighting shoulder to shoulder with Wong Chong Yang against an enemy, every stance and move were designed to protect each other mutually, right now when Xiao Long Nuu and Yang Guo was studying it, they were treating each other as the enemy, thrusting and attacking each other, killing and chopping the opposition, not what was intended. In reality, Lin Chao Ying and Wong Chong Yang were first class fighters of the world at that time, there wasn’t anyone that was a match for just one of them, this particular set of unity kung fu didn’t have much use, it was just the unrestrained imagination of Lin Chao Ying’s, showing her heart’s feelings. When she developed this swordplay her martial arts had already reached the pinnacle of martial arts, the stance, posture and power all pressing, tight and continuous, not allowing a hair to be out of place. Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nuu did not understand the workings within and so of course it would be difficult for them to achieve this final level.

The two practised for a while but still felt that something was wrong.
    Xiao Long Nuu said, “It could be that we’ve remembered it wrong, let’s go back to the tomb and clarify things and then practise it again.”
    Yang Guo was about to reply when suddenly the sounds of horse hoofs could be heard, a horse galloped past. The horse had red fur, the person on it was wearing purple, the person and horse galloped past like the wind, it was Huang Rong who was riding on the little red horse.

Yang Guo didn’t want to be troubled by their family so he discussed with Xiao Long Nuu about changing paths, following the small path instead so they won’t bump into them again. Though Xiao Long Nuu was the master, about from martial arts, she didn’t understand anything else, she had no opinion. That night the two lodged in a small inn. Yang Guo slept on the bed, Xiao Long Nuu hung a rope across the room and slept on the rope. The two have decided to marry each other but naturally they still followed the sleeping arrangements that they had in the tomb for years after meeting again, practising martial arts as they used to, when they thought about their loved one by their side, they both had limitless delight.

By midday the next day, the two arrived at a large town. People were everywhere, horses came, carts went, it was a great atmosphere. Yang Guo took Xiao Long Nuu to a restaurant for something to eat, as soon as they went upstairs, he couldn’t stop himself from being startled; he saw Huang Rong and Wu brothers at a table eating.
    Yang Guo thought that since they’ve met, it wasn’t inappropriate for him to pretend that he didn’t see them so he greeted them and called out, “Auntie Guo.”

Huang Rong’s brows were wrinkled, her face looked anxious and worried, she asked, “Have you seen my daughter?”
    Yang Guo said, “No. Isn’t sister Fu with you?”

Before Huang Rong replied, the stairs rattled, a group of people came up. The first person was tall and big, it was Jin Lun Fa Wang. Yang Guo quickly turned around and didn’t carry on speaking with Huang Rong, he quietly went over to Xiao Long Nuu and whispered, “Turn your backs to them, don’t look at them.”
    But Jin Lun Fa Wang’s eyes were very sharp, all the people upstairs entered had entered his eyes, he gave a chuckle and sat down at a table. Yang Guo was about to turn his head around when suddenly Huang Rong called out, “Fu Er!”
    He couldn’t stop himself from turning his head, seeing Guo Fu sitting at the same table as Jin Lun Fa Wang. Her eyes were staring at her mother but she didn’t dare go over.

After Jin Lun Fa Wang failed in his plan at the Lu manor, he was angry and couldn’t accept what had happen, he was trying to formulate a plan to turn defeat into victory; also Huo Dou had fallen victim to the Jade Bee needles, the poison was showing its effect, he tried many methods to cure this poison but none of them were effective, he had to find a way to get the antidote and so they didn’t go far, staying in the area around the Lu manor. It was Guo Fu who happened to meet danger, in the early morning, she took the red horse out for a ride, meeting this great enemy just at this time, who took her off the horse in one swipe. The little red horse was quick witted, it dashed back to the manor and hissed out in lamentation incessantly.
    Guo Jing and the others knew that Guo Fu had met danger, they were alarmed and immediately went out to look for her separately.
    Though Huang Rong was pregnant, she still took the Wu brothers to search for her, today they saw Yang Guo and his master but they didn’t predict that Jin Lun Fa Wang was detaining Guo Fu, and they too arrived at this particular restaurant.

When Huang Rong saw her daughter, she was happy but alarmed, seeing her in the hands of the enemy, after giving one call, she didn’t say another word, holding a pair of chopsticks in her hand, waving about out on the table, trying to come up with a plan to save her daughter. Just as she was pondering, Jin Lun Fa Wang suddenly said, “Chief Huang, is this your lovely daughter? Yesterday I saw her in your arms, relaxing charmingly in your arms, it was really interesting.”
    Huang Rong gave a ‘heng’ sound, not replying.
    Wu Xiu Wen stood up and shouted, “And you’re meant to be a leader of martial artists, you lost in the duel and you went and to bully someone young daughter, aren’t you ashamed?”
    Jin Lun Fa Wang ignored his words and continued, “Chief Huang, when we duelled yesterday, we were the clearly the winner yet you lot made up a lot of excuses and complications, that is not the action of a good man. First give me the antidote and then we’ll set a date for a duel, we’ll compete fairly and properly for the place of the Chancellor of wulin.”
    Huang Rong gave another ‘heng’ sound, not saying a word.

Wu Xiu Wen said loudly, “First release miss Guo, we’ll deliver you the antidote immediately, there’ll still be time to discuss the matter of duelling again later on.”
    Huang Rong glanced over at Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nuu thinking, “The antidote is on them, you hastily promise them the antidote without knowing whether or not they’ll give it to us.”
    Jin Lun Fa Wang said, “Could it be that only you know how to use poisonous projectiles? You people used a poisonous needle to injure my disciple. I can also prick a few poisonous needles on your daughter. If you give me the antidote, then I’ll cure here. When it comes to releasing her, I’m afraid it won’t be easy.”
    Huang Rong saw that her daughter looked normal, it looks like that she wasn’t hurt, but the love between a mother and daughter is deep, she couldn’t stop herself from not knowing what to do, there’s a saying; ‘worry then panic’, though she was matchless in terms of coming up with ideas and plans, right now she was at her wit’s end.

She saw the waiter bringing dishes and wine to Jin Lun Fa Wang’s table, Jin Lun Fa Wang and the others ate heartily, talking and laughing. Guo Fu sat there frozen, just staring at her mother, not picking up chopsticks. Huang Rong felt as if her heart was being cut open, she disturbed her internal chi and air, suddenly her lower abdomen ached.

After Jin Lun Fa Wang finished eating and drinking, he stood up and said, “Chief Huang, just follow us.”
    Huang Rong was startled and understood, not only is he going to take her daughter but he wanted to take her away as well, right now everything was in place, she only had the Wu brothers besides her, they were not his match, she couldn’t stop her face from completely changing.
    Jin Lun Fa Wang continued, “Chief Huang, there’s no need for you to be frightened, you are an eminent person of wulin, we will treat you with respect. Once a decision has been made about the position of Chancellor of wulin, we will immediately return you to the south.”
    When he saw Huang Rong upstairs, he knew he had a great opportunity, all he had to do was capture her, the martial artists of the central plains will have no choice but to submit, this was a hundred times better than capturing Guo Fu, this really was a deal of a lifetime that has landed in his lap. Before, Huang Rong was worrying about her daughter and didn’t think about this situation.

The Wu brothers saw that their master wife was distressed, they knew they weren’t a match but they couldn’t do nothing, a pair of long swords was drawn out, protecting their master wife.
    Huang Rong whispered, “Quickly jump out of the window, go and find your master for help.”
    The Wu brothers glanced at her and them glanced at Guo Fu and then hurried to the window.

Huang Rong secretly cursed, “Idiot, how can you allow such a delay?”
    Indeed, just a little delay and it was too late. Jin Lun Fa Wang’s long arms came searching out, each arm grabbing the back of each brother, like an eagle catching two little chicks. The Wu brothers urgently pierced their swords back, Jin Lun Fa Wang didn’t move out of the way, his arms swung a little, Wu Xiu Ru’s sword was now heading towards his little brother, Wu Xiu Wen’s sword was heading towards his big brother. The two brothers were startled, they quickly released their grasp and flung their swords away, a ‘dang lang’ sound was heard as the swords landed on the floor with the Wu brothers avoiding injury.

Jin Lun Fa Wang’s arms shook and flung the two over ten feet away and said, “Just be obedient and follow me.”
    He turned his head towards Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nuu and said, “If you aren’t with chief Huang then leave at your convenience, don’t hinder my plans again. Your kung fu is excellent, take care and practise for another ten, twenty years, by then, you won’t have a match under heaven.”
    He wasn’t actually praising them, he knew that although Huang Rong, Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nuu’s martial arts could not compare to his, if they fought together it would be difficult to handle them, although he’ll win, he may not be able to capture Huang Rong, because of this he deliberately tried to divide them, concentrating on the trunk and ignoring the branches.
    He didn’t know that Huang Rong was pregnant and inconvenienced; he calculated that her extremely ingenious [Dog Beating Stick Technique] would make her a strong opponent.

Xiao Long Nuu said, “Guo Er, let’s leave! That old monk is really powerful, we can’t beat him.”
    All that she hoped for was to return to the ancient tomb and spend the rest of her life with Yang Guo. She originally did not have care about the world’s blood affairs, when she saw Jin Lun Fa Wang she was afraid and so immediately said what she was feeling. Yang Guo agreed, he stood up and went to the entrance of the stairs, he thought that now they’re returning to the ancient tomb, most probably he won’t ever see Huang Rong again, he couldn’t stop himself from turning his head around giving and her another glance.

He saw her face looked bleak, her left arm holding her lower abdomen, showing that she was secretly in pain, Yang Guo thought, “Uncle and auntie Guo were rather meddlesome in not allowing me and Gu Gu to be together, but they did not have any ill intentions, today auntie Guo ‘s in trouble, how can I just leave like this? But the enemy is too strong, me and Gu Gu fighting together won’t be a match for that Tibetan monk, I can’t save auntie Guo, why should I throw in mine and Gu Gu’s life? It would be better for me to go and tell uncle Guo and let him lead the rescue.”

Yang Guo took Xiao Long Nuu’s hand and raised his foot to walk down the stairs when he saw a Mongolian warrior going over to Huang Rong, coarsely saying, “Quickly leave, why are you delaying?” He stretched out his arm and grabbed her upper arm, treating her as a prisoner.

Huang Rong had been the Beggar Clan’s chief for over ten years, her position and status was respected by all in wulin, although she in a distressing situation today, how could she allow herself to be disgraced by this ruffian? She saw a pair of hairy hands reaching out towards her and immediately swept her sleeve, the sleeve covered his wrist, she flung out and a ‘hu’ sound was heard as the fat body of the Mongolian warrior flew out of the window, landing in the street, barely alive. Huang Rong didn’t want her hand to touch his wrist so she first covered his arm with his sleeve and then separated the sleeve throwing him away.

At first when they spoke politely, the people in the restaurant didn’t take much notice of them, when they suddenly saw a fight had broke out, the restaurant was in chaos.

Jin Lun Fa Wang chuckled and said, “Indeed Chief Huang has great kung fu.” He copied the actions of the Mongolian warrior, stepping up to her and stretching out his hand to grab her arm. Huang Rong knew that he wanted to show off his martial arts, though he was using the same method, she could never do the same thing to him, she could only take a step back.

Yang Guo had taken a few steps down the stairs when he saw a struggle suddenly arising with Huang Rong was about to suffer an insult, it stirred his heroic nature, he didn’t care about the dangers to him, he flew over and picked up the sword that Wu Dun Ru dropped and used a stance of [The Green Dragon Exits the Sea], urgently thrusting towards Jin Lun Fa Wang’s back, he shouted, “Chief Huang is carrying an illness, you’re taking this opportunity to make your move, aren’t you ashamed?”
    Last edited by Noodles; 07-03-03 at 03:18 PM.

GJ NOODS GJ YG!!! Argh Noods one cliffhanger a day is gonna be the end of me .
    Wandering the world,
    Sword in hand,
    Searching for a challenge,
    Begging for a loss...

Hi,
    How are you guys. I guess I'm the latest edition to this forum.

Good job on all the translations. Keep them trickling guys.
    "Love is measured by how much sacrifice we are willing to do"