Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1266

Thread: ROCH Translation ..... 8 onwards

Does anyone know where i can access the pictures from the original novels?

Thanks!
    Phew! I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978!

Cool Comments

Felip: I love your comments... just for you to know
    Got inspired by reading "religious" writings so far. Here's another when reading Kundalini [very dangerous] and DGQB.
    Kundalini:
    1. "fierce" spiritual energy [aka IronSword powerup] [technically, it's like "fire deviation"]
    2. serpent power or "woman" power
    Maybe DGQB is a "woman" after all, haha, here's the Kundalini FAQ:
    www-cad.eecs.berkeley.edu/ ~keutzer/kundalini/kundalini-faq.html
    http://www.virtualcs.com/blackboard/...dalinitype.htm
    As for YG falling down a cliff, it symbolizes "ego-death": true enlightenment [shift from individual to cosmic consciousness]. However, there are cases where it's only temporary [aka DGSD: XF's father]. XF's father still has a desire [clinging] for revenge, so not true ego-death [giving up "everything"]. Of course, once Sweeper took care of this later, so he [XF's father] finally become enlightened:
    http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/...harma/ego.html

Arrow

hi guys:
    here i have some nice photoes of the mainland's ROCH's tv program(it's under way,maybe months later it can be finished),take a look http://club.yule.sohu.com/read_art_s...allchildnum=59

[B]hi, the only roch stuff i ever get is either reading the translations on this forum or reading the comic from comicsone. I havent seen any of the live action version. Does anyone here know where i can get a hold of them with english subtitles. I'd appreciate it. THanks[/B]

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaX
    [B]hi, the only roch stuff i ever get is either reading the translations on this forum or reading the comic from comicsone. I havent seen any of the live action version. Does anyone here know where i can get a hold of them with english subtitles. I'd appreciate it. THanks[/B]
    i just got the 95TVB's vertion whitout english subtitles,but you can read the novel first and then you can better comprehend it,becides,the music there is very beautiful!
    and if you're interested to get it,i can send you through email.my email is:[email protected]
    and my icq is:255341946

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaX
    hi
    i'm sorry to tell you that i failed to send you a mail to you,i sent twice but each time my mailbox said "the host aol.com can't be found"
    sorry

Post the following chapter 24

XLN cried on her bed,the more cried the more she became agony,when she pulled her handkerchief from her waist,she touched her ladysword,she thought"if i gave this sword to miss Guo,it's a better thing".she loved YG so much that anything that's good for him she's willing to do,she just went up to find GuoFu,with the tear hanging on her cheek.

then it has already passed midnight,she didn't let other servants inform but turned over GuoFu's window,waking up her,said"you are a real pair"and so on(just the words GuoFu said to YG)and handed her the ladysword,it made GuoFu confused and asked her"what are you saying?i don't understand at all" but XLN didn't explain and left through the window.GuoFU called"Miss Long,please come back"but she has gone away.

XLN went into the garden and felt the fragrance of flowers,thought up when she and YG practised heart maiden manual(Yu NV XIN Jing)she sighed it's impossible for us to be together like master and apprentice any more!

suddenly she heard someone on the left room talking about her"whenever you open your mouth,you say this XLN that XLN,couldn't you say something without her?"XLN was shocked"who is always saying about me"then she heard another person chuckled"only you can say her i can't?"the first person said"now we are gusets in other people's house,if it was leaked out,it'll lose all our QuanZhen sect's face"the other personed scoffed"you care our sect's reputation?hmm,i wonder that night on the ZhongNan mountain,when you're doing those things..."he stopped here and just chuckled.

XLN was more shocked "could it be that those two taoists seeing i and GuoEr do that intimate thing?"she deduced they were YinZhiPin and ZhaoZhiJing from their voice,she approched the room and heard clearly what they said although they lowed their voice.

YinZhiPin said angrily"apprentice Zhao,you bothered me day after day,what on earth do you want?"ZhaoZhiJing said "you know what i want" Yin replied"i can do whatever you tell me to,i just want you not to mention that thing,but you said more and more about it.do you want me do die before you?"Zhao chuckled "i don't know,i just can't help saying that thing".

YinZhiPin suddenly speak loudly"do you know i really don't know why?i know you are jealous about what i've enjoyed that moment."these words were odd,ZhaoZhiJing didn't reply.after a while YinZhiPin muttered"yes,that night,her points were sealed by Ou Yang Feng and couldn't move a little that made my dream come true.yes i don't need to deny it,if i didn't tell you,you wouldn't know it,but as i told you,you just bugged me all the time.but i was not regretful,i'll never be regretful... "his voice bacane low at last,it was as if he was in dream saying.

when XLN heard these words,her heart sank down"could that be him?not my beloved GuoEr?oh,no,no,he must be lying。

ZhaoZhiJing chuckled"yes,you didn't need to say to me,but you were so happy,you have to find someone to say it out.well now that you like it so much,i say it to you everyday,don't youlike it?"just then there was sound like something collideed with the wall,it was YinZhiPing who was colliding his head to the wall.he said anguishly"well well you say it out, say it to the world.oh,nonono,please,apprentice Zhao,i beg you,i can do whatever you tell me to,i just want you not to mention it anymore!"

XLN heard two things that can fragment her heart,snapped her bowel during one night,how can she bear it?she stood by the window stired,didn't know what to do.

ZhaoZhiJing said"our taoists,as soonas we can't hold ourselves,we will do those shitty things,now i mentioned XLN here and XLN there all the time i'm just helping you,as you heard it day after day,then you will feel tired about it,then you won't like her any more,you can cut your love to her."Yin mermered"she is angel,sheis more beautiful than a fairy how can i hate her?hum,do you think i really don't know what you think,first,you envy me,second,you hate YG,you want to reveal this thing,let them two regret all the life."

as XLN heard 'YG',she couldn't help from letting her mind go wild,she hoped to listen to his name

ZhaoZhiJing said angrily"if i don't let that bastard feel some bitters,how can i vent my anger?but..."Yin said"but his kongfu is high you can't beat him,yes?""it's not the issue,he just learned some heterodoxy kongfu.but our sect's kongfu is the finnest taoist kongfu around the world,how couldn'i i beat his?but i won't let him die under my sword so easy,i'll cut his legs,his arms,let him miserable,then if XLN is aside to see it,it's a funny thing".

XLN gasped,if then was usual time,she would long before break into and kill them,but now she felt so confused,felt limply and could stand sterdy.

YinZhiPin chuckled"you just presume yourself,our kongfu maybe not as well as their heterodoxy"ZhaoZhiJing scolded"bastard,your traitot of our sect!you have those things with XLN,you even appriciate their kongfu to a height of sky?"YinZhiPin was shamed by him for days,he can't hold any longer"why you scold me?don't do so excessively".

ZhaoZhiJing knew he got his weakness in his hand,thought he wouldn't rebel,so it made him angrily when he heard what YinZhiPIn said and thought if i don't subdue him now,it'll be hard to create my big plan.he stepped and gave him a plam.

YinZhiPIn didn't predict he would use militry,hurrily escape from his plam and it hit his neck painfully。under his rabidity,he didn't care anything,pulled his sword periced toward Zhao.Zhao ZhiJing pulled his sword to counterattack.Yin said"i've been grinded by you for days,well today let's deal with it.if i die under your sword it's better than hear your insults."he was the first apprentice of CiuChuJi,his kongfu and Zhao's are all the same,everyone has his own advantage and disadvantage,it's hard to say who can win,but now ZhaoZhiJing had his own plan in his heart,so he didn't want to kill Yin,but Yin was now mad and used all his strength to fight,so after 20 stance,Zhao was corned by Yin.

while they were fighting,some servants went to inform GuoFu.GuoFu hurriedly come and saw XLN,she said "miss long"but XLN didn't reply as if her soul was out her body,GuoFu felt curious and didn't enter the room,when she saw their fighting,and heard ZhaoZhiJing said some dirtiness,it was actually all about XLN but XLN seemed to be carefree.while GuoFu heard them saying more and more dirty,she wanted to leave but saw XLN standing unmovingly as if it was nothing about her,she felt unreasonable and asked XLN"is what they say all true?"XLN dully nodded"i don't know maybe yse"GuoFu felt dispising to her and went away.

Yin and Zhao heard there was someone out the room,they stopped firhting and asked"who".XLN said "me".YinZhiPin trembled"you...you...you are XLN?"XLN said"yes,XLN."

Default EH?

Is this another translation? Is it continuing from where we left off? 0__0?
    The sun and moon shall come to thee, then float through space in harmony...

Quote Originally Posted by solunae
    Is this another translation? Is it continuing from where we left off? 0__0?
    yes,it is.
    and here is the most beautiful pics from the new XLN
    http://bbs.53ucity.com/dispbbs.asp?b...D=11886&page=2

Does Noodles know you posted(?) the translation here? I mean... If not he might get sad/angry ...

Noodles knows that ppl are posting bits and pieces in this topic and in another one.
    But...thats all it really is. Bits and pieces. (not that we don't appreciate it )

I and probably others are still anxiously awaiting Noodles Xmas release

Just gotta be patient...

Man...i remember how great it was the first time i found this forum.
    Reading 20 chapters over a 2 day period....the withdrawal symptoms
    were pretty bad for days after that

here here! i also have had those withdrawal problems,
    i went as far as printing off the whole book ( where noodles is up to ne ways )
    its taken alotta paper and 2 ink cartrages
    but by golly! i just want all my mates to read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Keius
    Noodles knows that ppl are posting bits and pieces in this topic and in another one.
    But...thats all it really is. Bits and pieces. (not that we don't appreciate it )

I and probably others are still anxiously awaiting Noodles Xmas release

Just gotta be patient...

Man...i remember how great it was the first time i found this forum.
    Reading 20 chapters over a 2 day period....the withdrawal symptoms
    were pretty bad for days after that
    yep me too, just want to confirm, so there are still no updates from noodles right?
    Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around

No new posts yet. Noodles stated last month that he'd try and get a nice
    post together for xmas

ohhhh the time is passing soooooooooo slow!!!!! just 4 more days till chrisy!!! can't wait for the translations, hope noodles got a huuuuuge translation to post up . this is gonna be my best christmas present (apart from the huge antique stamp album i recieved last year).
    This is a plea to whom ever is in-charge of wuxiapedia to update the translations into it (or else start trying to get permission to put the content from the translators/editors).

thankxxx

Quote Originally Posted by darkshineknight
    ohhhh the time is passing soooooooooo slow!!!!! just 4 more days till chrisy!!! can't wait for the translations, hope noodles got a huuuuuge translation to post up . this is gonna be my best christmas present (apart from the huge antique stamp album i recieved last year).
    i'm also waiting! and i have to admit that Noodle's translation is the best wuxia translation i've ever seen!and sorry for my bad translations which upset everyone!i'm so arragent to post those bad translations while my english is not at that level,when i see my translations i can't help from being sad,so what about your native guys,i'm really bad,well,just wait for Noodle and support him!

Quote Originally Posted by kangkang
    i'm also waiting! and i have to admit that Noodle's translation is the best wuxia translation i've ever seen!and sorry for my bad translations which upset everyone!i'm so arragent to post those bad translations while my english is not at that level,when i see my translations i can't help from being sad,so what about your native guys,i'm really bad,well,just wait for Noodle and support him!
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with translating a bit yourself.
    Some of us do appreciate the effort.

Only thing is, it's sorta hard to piece everything together and figure out
    what happened when and belongs in which piece of which chapter when
    its bit pieces here and there.

Also if you're good enough to do even some translation, do you personally
    need a translation? Or do you use a dictionary to piece it together?

It's almost christmas eve!

Let us hope santa claus brings us a lil' something ^^

Santa don't exist by reading lists and essays do... Not yet done enough to warrant a posting, will post whatever I've done before I go back to college in a couple of weeks time though. Laters.
    I'm worse at what I do best
    And for this gift I feel blessed

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles
    Santa don't exist by reading lists and essays do... Not yet done enough to warrant a posting, will post whatever I've done before I go back to college in a couple of weeks time though. Laters.
    No problem, we understand. Enjoy your holliday(holiday?). By the way, what do you study at college?

Man, I took too much beer the screen is moving.................................