Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCH Translation ..... 8 onwards

Year ago when Lin Chao Ying studied bitterly in the stone tomb, she didn’t leave the tomb again after she developed the [Jade Heart Manual] kung fu, she passed this skill onto her maid, who imparted it to Xiao Long Nuu who in turn passed it onto Yang Guo. Not only did the maid not take a step into the world of wulin, she never took a step off mount Zhong Nan. Though Li Mo Chou is Xiao Long Nuu’s senior apprentice sister, she was not taught the advanced and profound sword techniques of her master, she gained fame throughout the Jiang Hu world through the use of her projectiles, flywhisk and palm techniques. Right now, he used the Ancient Tomb sect’s sword techniques, many skilled fighters from various schools and sects were amassed in the hall today, but apart from Xiao Long Nuu, no one knew this sword technique.
    The martial arts of the Ancient Tomb sect was developed by a woman, the next two generations were also women, it was unavoidable that the martial arts developed too much lightness and softness, there wasn’t enough power and fierceness. When Xiao Long Nuu taught him these stances, the stances carried thirty percent of this gracefulness and elegance. After he understood it completely, automatically he removed the femininity from the stances and turned its nature into a swift, at ease and airy style. The Ancient Tomb’s lightness kung fu is unparalleled; Yang Guo was now moving around the main hall, before a stance was finished, a second stance arrived.
    When the sword stances were first unleashed, the body was on the left, when the stances were repelling the enemy the body had turned to the right, it was as if the sword and user were completely separated, the two of them had nothing to do with each other, he only used around ten stances of this sword technique, everyone were startled and watched in admiration.
    Huo Dou’s fan techniques were also a great skill; it had swipes, strikes, thrusts and pierces, this too relied on swiftness, lightness and softness to overcome the enemy, but now it has met up with the Ancient Tomb’s matchless lightness kung fu and he was unable to unleash his moves, plus, he was ridiculed by Yang Guo because of the four words written by Zhu Zi Liu, he didn’t want to open his fan again and so the ‘swiping’ aspect of his fan technique couldn’t be used.

When Guo Fu and the Wu brothers saw how excellent Yang Guo’s sword techniques were, their six eyes were opened widely and didn’t have anything more to say.
    The happiest person in the crowd was Guo Jing, he saw that the son of his old friend has learnt such a good level of martial arts, even he couldn’t see what the origins of these techniques were, when he remembered the deep ties between the Guo and Yang families, he couldn’t stop sadness and joy from stirring in his heart. Huang Rong glanced over at her husband, she saw that his eyes were red, a smile was on his lips, she knew what he was thinking and stretched out her hand and took his right hand.

When Huo Dou saw that he couldn’t handle his enemy, he began to get impatient, he thought that if he loses to this young punk today, his name will be in ruins, how can he make his name in the central plains? He saw Yang Guo’s sword pointed at an angle, the sword tip dispersed and attacked three places in quick succession, if he was able to dodge them, he would be on his way to losing so he opened his fan and blocked these three attacks, he called out again and used the [Ferocious Wind Rapid Thunder Skill] again to counterattack. With his status as a skilled fighter of wulin, he should not use all his abilities and effort in fighting a young man, he’ll lose all his face if he win’s in such a manner. But all he care about right now was winning, how could he care about such things? He kept on calling out, a ruthless stances followed by an even more ruthless stance.

Yang Guo’s sword was light and lively, the stances kept on coming without stopping, it really was graceful, elegant and leisurely.
    This set of [Beautiful Maiden Sword] overcomes the opponent through grace and subtlety, and in contrast with the opponent’s calls and shouts, Yang Guo’s gracefulness and exquisiteness was even more emphasized. Though Yang Guo was wearing a torn and ragged garment, the sword technique’s elegance and grace became clear in the eyes of the crowd, they felt that he was handsome and striking, a fine son of a well to do family.

However, as Yang Guo prioritize in achieving the elegance and gracefulness of the stances, the power of the sword technique became difficult to unleash. Huo Dou fought without care for his life, he fought more and more fiercely, Yang Guo’s strength gradually started to drain away. Guo Jing and Huang Rong saw that he was on his way to losing and their brows creased, they then saw the gusts of wind created by Huo Dou’s sleeve and fan becoming stronger and stronger, they couldn’t stop themselves from calling out in their hearts, “Oh no!”

Suddenly Yang Guo held his sword up and called out, “Careful! I’m going to use a projectile!”
    Huo Dou had used his fan’s poison nails to injure Zhu Zi Liu, when he heard Yang Guo say this, he knew that the iron sword was like his fan, there is a secret weapon hidden within, no wonder he didn’t pick the sharp sword and instead chose the rusty one, since he used such a method to gain victory, the opponent could do so too, when he saw Yang Guo’s saw pointing to his front, he quickly leapt away. But all he saw was Yang Guo’s left hand leading the sword, thrusting forwards, what projectile?

Huo Dou knew he had fallen into the trap and cursed him, “Little bastard!”
    Yang Guo asked, “Little bastard curses who?”
    Huo Dou didn’t reply and pressed forward with his palm.
    Yang Guo’s left hand rose up and called out, “The projectile is coming!”
    Huo Dou quickly dodged to the right, the opponent’s sword was coming in exactly from the right, Huo Dou quickly pulled back and swung his waist, the sword tip brushed past his rib from the right, this sword was extremely vicious, when it missed, the crowd all called out, “What a pity!”
    The Mongolian warriors secretly called out, “Shameful!”

Though Huo Dou managed to escape from death, his back had broke out in cold sweat due to fright, he saw Yang Guo’s left hand rose up again and called out, “Projectile!” He didn’t take notice of him anymore and advanced forwards with his palms, indeed, the opponent was using a trick again.
    Yang Guo’s sword pierced thin air as he attacked forwards, his left hand rose up a fourth time and loudly called out, “Projectile!”
    Huo Dou scolded, “Little….”
    Before the second word was said, a flash of gold suddenly appeared in his eyes; he was now close to his opponent and after all the false calls by his opponent, he was completely off guard, he quickly leapt up but felt his leg was pricked by a very small and fine projectile. Although a projectile hit him, he thought it was small and wouldn’t do much, furiously, his fan slashed forward and his palm chopped out, wanting to kill that crafty kid right there and then.

Yang Guo had now achieved his aim, why should he continue to fight so hard, he just used his sword to defend, he laughed as he said, “I warned you on many occasions about launching a projectile, you didn’t believe me. I didn’t lie, did I?”

Huo Duo was about to attack with his palm when he suddenly felt his leg go numb and itchy as if a large mosquito had bitten him, he tried to endure it and finish attacking but the numbness and itchiness became stronger and stronger, he was alarmed, “Crap, that little bastard’s projectile has poison on it!” After this quick thought, the numbness and itchiness became unbearable, he didn’t care about the situation he was in and stretched out his arm to scratch it but after only one scratch, he felt his heart started to feel itchy and irritated, he couldn’t’ stop himself from calling out and falling down onto the floor.
    The potency of the poison on the Ancient Tomb’s Jade Bee Needles was rarely seen in the world, just one little needle would cause unbearable pain, never mind the fact that in the middle of battle, his blood was flowing around quickly and was struck by several needles.

Da Er Ba took a large step forward and picked up his apprentice brother and placed him in his master’s arms. He turned around to Yang Guo and said, “Little kid, I’ve come to fight you!” The golden rod swept forwards, aiming towards Yang Guo’s waist.
    Last edited by Noodles; 06-25-03 at 09:11 PM.
    I'm worse at what I do best
    And for this gift I feel blessed

One down, two to go. Great job

Frantasy Land, CA AKA / Alias / Pen Name: Frantasy Honorary Title: 蓝莲花

More please.

Keep up the great work!
    AKA: Frantasy

Translating: Ni Tian Xie Shen (逆天邪神) – Against the Gods by Mars Gravity @ https://alyschu.wordpress.com/

A golden light was carried forward with this sweeping rod. The golden rod was extremely heavy, as soon he used it, a golden light could be seen, his natural strength was great, his movements were quick. Yang Guo’s legs didn’t move, he bent his waist in a few inches and the golden rod brushed past him. Who could have known that Da Er Ba wouldn’t wait for the golden rod to finish the sweep, his wrist used some force, the sweeping force of the golden rod turned into a thrusting one, throwing itself towards Yang Guo’s waist. With such a heavy weapon and such heavy and fierce stances, the ability to suddenly change direction midway was completely unexpected by everyone, Yang Guo too was shocked, he quickly pushed his sword against the rod and used its force to fly away.

Da Er Ba didn’t wait for him to land, he followed up with another attack, Yang Guo’s sword landed on the rod again and flew away for a second time.
    Da Er Ba called out, “Where can you run?” The golden rod attacked again.
    Yang Guo’s body was in midair, it was inconvenient for him to do anything, he saw that he was in an extremely dangerous situation and decided to test his luck and take a risk, he stretched out his arm and grabbed the golden rod, hacking down with his sword at the same time. If he had the strength of Dian Cang Yu Yin, then the opponent would have definitely let go. The reality was that Da Er Ba was much stronger than him, he pulled back and quickly retreated. Yang Guo took the chance and landed lightly on the ground. He was forced into the air three times in succession, his life really was within a space of a breath, though he didn’t manage to take away the opponent’s weapon, he had escaped the danger, the crowd all breathed out a sigh of relief.

Da Er Ba saw that his lightness kung fu was excellent and his stances lively, he said, “This kid’s kung fu is not bad at all, who taught you?” He said this in Tibetan, of course Yang Guo would not understand. He had assumed that the monk was insulting him, and so copied what he said. The tone was perfect, there wasn’t a mistake in the order of the words, in the ears of Da Er Ba, he heard, “This kid’s kung fu is not bad at all, who taught you?” So he replied, “My master is Jin Lun Fa Wang. I am not a little kid, you should call me big monk.”

Yang Guo didn’t want to suffer or be the receiving end of anything, he thought, “I don’t care how you insult me, all I’ve got to do is give back what I get and I won’t lose out to him. You call me a bastard, a pig, a pig in another language, I’ll do the same to you.” He concentrated on what he said and when he finished, he repeated in Tibetan, “My master is Jin Lun Fa Wang. I am not a little kid, you should call me big monk.”

Da Er Ba was surprised, he looked up and down at him, he’s definitely a little kid, how is a he a big monk? And how could your master be Jin Lun Fa Wang? So he said, “I am Fa Wang’s first generation disciple. What generation are you?”
    Yang Guo repeated, “I am Fa Wang’s first generation disciple. What generation are you?”

In the lama schools of Tibet, they have always talked about reincarnation, especially the reincarnation of the Da Lai and Ban Chan (religious figures of the lama Buddhists) into this world, the disciples of the lama schools all believed in reincarnation without any doubt.
    When Jin Lun Fa Wang was young, he had taken in a disciple, that disciple died before he was twenty, Da Er Ba and Huo Dou has never seen him before, they just knew about this matter. Da Er Ba is Fa Wang’s second disciple, and Huo Dou the third, that was it. When Da Er Ba heard these words, he knew that it was his apprentice brother had reincarnated, and he thought that if it wasn’t him reincarnated, then how could this young kid have such high martial arts? And anyway, how would a young central plain kid know such good Tibetan? He slanted his heard and studied him for a while, the more he thought, the more likely it appeared, he suddenly flung his golden rod away, he lowered his head and bowed to Yang Guo, he said, “Senior apprentice brother, junior apprentice brother Da Er Ba greets you.”

Yang Guo was surprised with what just had happened, he thought that the monk couldn’t beat him verbally so lowered his head in defeat, he saw that the monk was extremely respectful to him and his words were definitely not insults, it was words of respect, there was no need to copy him and so he nodded and smiled, showing that he accepted Da Er Ba’s words.

The crowd was even more surprised, everyone didn’t understand Tibetan, they didn’t know what Yang Guo and the monk was jabbering on about, after talking for a while, he actually managed to tame this monk of terrifying divine strength.

Only Jin Lun Fa Wang understood what was happening, he knew that his disciple was always straight and simple, he had fallen into Yang Guo’s trap, so he loudly said, “Da Er Ba, he’s not your reincarnated apprentice brother, go and fight him.”
    Da Er Ba leapt up in shock and said, “Master, I think he must be apprentice brother, otherwise, at such a young age, how could he have such a high level of martial arts?”
    Jin Lun Fa Wang said, “Your apprentice brother’s martial arts are much better than yours, that kid is not a match for you.”
    Da Er Ba shook his head, not believing him. Jin Lun Fa Wang knew that he was very simple, he won’t understand straight away so he said, “If you don’t believe it, go and test him out.”

Da Er Ba has always treated his master’s orders as orders from above, since he said that Yang Guo was not his apprentice brother reincarnated then most probably he was not. But he had such high martial arts at such a young age, and said that he was his apprentice brother, it was difficult for him to not believe but he followed his master’s orders to go and test out the kid’s kung fu, the truth would be revealed in whoever wins or loses so he raised his hand to Yang Guo and said, “I’m going to duel with you, victory will decide whether this is the truth or not.”

Yang Guo saw that he had stood up and said a few words, he looked very respectful, the words must be of a polite nature so he repeated what he said flawlessly, Da Er ba heard, “I’m going to duel with you, victory will decide whether this is the truth or not.” When he heard those words he felt afraid and frightened, “Master said senior apprentice brother’s martial arts are much better than mine, I definitely won’t be able to compete with him.”

Yang Guo saw that there were signs of fear on his face, he thought, “I’ll give him another scare and send him away.” So he said, “You have five disciples, they are called the ‘Five Clowns of the Tibetan Border’, a few days ago they were rude towards me on the top of mount Wah, I crippled their kung fu. Are those punks still alive?” He spoke in Chinese; of course Da Er Ba would not understand so he got one of the Mongolian warriors to translate for him. When Da Er Ba heard this, he was even more frightened. After the ‘Five Clowns of the Tibetan Border’ had their bodies’ crippled by Ou Yang Feng and Hong Qi Gong, when they returned to him, they weren’t even able to speak. When Da Er Ba examined their injuries, he thought that even his master Jin Lun Fa Wang didn’t have such high internal energy to destroy the five’s veins yet still keep them alive, the thing who did this must have the ability to move heaven and earth, it could only be a god or a demon. How would he know that Ou Yang Feng and Hong Qi Gong’s internal energy was not below his master’s, with the two combined, the internal energy would be twice as strong as Jin Lun Fa Wang’s. When he heard this, his fear flourished even more, he turned around and looked at Jin Lun Fa Wang and saw that there was an angry expression on his face, he didn’t dare to not exchange blows with Yang Guo, he could only say, “Please hold back.”
    Yang Guo copied his Tibetan and said, “Please hold back.”

Guo Fu saw the two of them speaking in Tibetan without pause, she went over to Huang Rong and said, “Mother, what are they saying?”
    Huang Rong knew that Yang Guo was just copying what Da Er Ba had said, doing what children do to annoy other people, but she didn’t understand why Da Er Ba had bowed to him, when she heard her daughter ask about this, she just gave an ‘en’ sound and said “Brother Yang is joking with him!”

Just at this point, Da Er Ba suddenly swept his golden rod out towards Yang Guo, he thought that since he’s made it clear, the opponent would have been prepared. But Yang Guo had saw that he had a respectful expression on him, he couldn’t have predicted that he would suddenly lash out, this attack almost hit him, he leapt back urgently to avoid it.

ah.. finally cleared up why Da Er Ba always referred to YG as senior brother. (i thought he did that after the hypnotic affair, but here already.. )

OK noodles, good job again, we're ready for the next part

Boy oh Boy! Yang Guo sure is crafty, no? I bet he'll have some good laughs later on (That we won't hear about, surely) when he finds out just what he has done ^^. Great Job Noods, dont burn out now!!!
    Wandering the world,
    Sword in hand,
    Searching for a challenge,
    Begging for a loss...

Reading the events is a lot better than watching it. Thanks for the great translation!
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Frantasy Land, CA AKA / Alias / Pen Name: Frantasy Honorary Title: 蓝莲花

Yup, reading is definitely better than watching. It is more detailed.

2 Noodles.
    AKA: Frantasy

Translating: Ni Tian Xie Shen (逆天邪神) – Against the Gods by Mars Gravity @ https://alyschu.wordpress.com/

Thumbs up Thks

Hiya gys,
    Thx Noodles for two excellent updates.
    -
    -
    Observations:
    1. After two generations, AncientTombSect martial arts is more feminine[flowery?]:
    The martial arts of the Ancient Tomb sect was developed by a woman, the next two generations were also women, it was unavoidable that the martial arts developed too much lightness and softness, there wasn’t enough power and fierceness. When Xiao Long Nuu taught him these stances, the stances carried thirty percent of this gracefulness and elegance.
    --- Unlike LinChuYing, the other generations never been out of tomb again, thus martial arts are not as polished? or up to standard?
    --- Could this lowering of martial art standards after LinChuYing be the cause why the PolarJadeBed technique is also not up to standard?
    -
    2. AncientTombSect martial arts focus on lightness martial arts and techniques superiority
    --- like "woman's guerilla warfare in martial arts" [hit/run art]
    -
    3. Another indication HuoDuo better than YangGuo: [event just before JadeBeeNeedles event]
    With his status as a skilled fighter of wulin, he should not use all his abilities and effort in fighting a young man, he’ll lose all his face if he win’s in such a manner. But all he care about right now was winning, how could he care about such things? He kept on calling out, a ruthless stances followed by an even more ruthless stance.
    -
    4. YangGuo used JadeBeeNeedles on HuoDuo because YangG is losing. Didnt notice this in ROCH83/84.
    --- Why didnt YangGuo used JadeBeeNeedles on SerpentDeity when he and YeluQi fought her?
    -
    5. Is lightness martial arts just a matter of style? [meaning, not really chi based?]
    When Xiao Long Nuu taught him these stances, the stances carried thirty percent of this gracefulness and elegance. After he understood it completely, automatically he removed the femininity from the stances and turned its nature into a swift, at ease and airy style.
    -
    6. Huo Duo's "Ferocious Wind Rapid Thunder Skill" = SonicBoom in StreetFighter arcade game? haha.
    -
    7. HuangRong and Hubby
    between the Guo and Yang families, he couldn’t stop sadness and joy from stirring in his heart. Huang Rong glanced over at her husband, she saw that his eyes were red, a smile was on his lips, she knew what he was thinking and stretched out her hand and took his right hand.
    -
    8. Da Er Ba and YangGuo miscommunication.
    --- chinese proverb: "Chicken and Duck communication"
    --- Another talent of YangGuo: perfect tone [ventriloquism?]
    --- Da Er Ba mistake YangGuo for his deceased elder brother_disciple, weird hero's luck or what?
    9. Impossibles in LOCH/ROCH:
    After the ‘Five Clowns of the Tibetan Border’ had their bodies’ crippled by Ou Yang Feng and Hong Qi Gong, when they returned to him, they weren’t even able to speak. When Da Er Ba examined their injuries, he thought that even his master Jin Lun Fa Wang didn’t have such high internal energy to destroy the five’s veins yet still keep them alive, the thing who did this must have the ability to move heaven and earth, it could only be a god or a demon.
    -
    -
    Other Questions:
    Aside: Does AncientTombSect skills has a beauty treatment as side effects?
    --- Serpent Deity and pupil, LittleDragonGirl all are beauties... white skin and all

Default Re: Thks

Originally posted by Anonymous
    Hiya gys,
    Thx Noodles for two excellent updates.
    -
    -
    Observations:
    1. After two generations, AncientTombSect martial arts is more feminine[flowery?]:

--- Unlike LinChuYing, the other generations never been out of tomb again, thus martial arts are not as polished? or up to standard?
    --- Could this lowering of martial art standards after LinChuYing be the cause why the PolarJadeBed technique is also not up to standard?
    -
    2. AncientTombSect martial arts focus on lightness martial arts and techniques superiority
    --- like "woman's guerilla warfare in martial arts" [hit/run art]
    -
    3. Another indication HuoDuo better than YangGuo: [event just before JadeBeeNeedles event]

-
    4. YangGuo used JadeBeeNeedles on HuoDuo because YangG is losing. Didnt notice this in ROCH83/84.
    --- Why didnt YangGuo used JadeBeeNeedles on SerpentDeity when he and YeluQi fought her?
    -
    5. Is lightness martial arts just a matter of style? [meaning, not really chi based?]

Other Questions:
    Aside: Does AncientTombSect skills has a beauty treatment as side effects?
    --- Serpent Deity and pupil, LittleDragonGirl all are beauties... white skin and all
    Re: 1) What the novel meant to imply was that the Tomb's kungfu has always been practised by females. Therefore the emphasis has always been on speed and elegance compared to power. Having no male disciples in the sect causes XLN and her master to continue the practice of LCY.

2) Female are generally weaker (no offence), and when fighting with males, their chance of victory can only be boosted by not fighting inner power/strength with males, but with greater external technique variations, and greater speed (lightness kungfu) to accomplish this. Because female are weaker and cannot afford to fight power with power, they need to avoid the male's stances, this can only be done by fighting and withdrawing... the "guerilla" technique as you alluded.

3) Huo Duo is better than YG at this stage. Noquestion about it.

5) Lightness kungfu is both technique and inner energy. To take an example from HSDS, the Green Bat King of Ming Cult has better lightness kungfu than ZWJ, but ZWJ can only do some movements that the bat king can only dream of because of his superior inner power.

Maybe the Tomb's inner power preserve ppl's natural beauty, that's why they are all seen as above average.

Hope that helps

Han Solo

Yang Guo IS lucky. o_o
    How can anyone be as stupid as Da Er Ba? Can't he tell that Yang Guo is saying the exact same thing he was saying?

He's being confused because YG seems to be speaking perfect Tibetian (where as far as he knows, no one there should be able to). I still find it far-fetched tho XD

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

Default Yi Yang Ci (Solitary Finger)

Thx to Noodles for the translations. Kind of experiencing a cold turkey waiting for the next continuation.

Want to ask (to you all) some questions about YYC:
    In DGSD (I've read only the translation of the old version) it was mentioned in the fued episode (with Duan Yu's true father) that YYC was only taught to the male descendants of the Dayli kings.
    Also in DGSD the 4 heros (scholar, fisherman, farmer, logger) were not the apprentices of the Dayli king.

This is different in ROCH because there they (the 4 heros) all knew YYC and is said to be the apprentices of Reverend Yi Deng (who according to the genealogy of Dayli kings - compiled by Laviathan - was a grandson of Duan Yu). The 4 heros in ROCH, I believe are the descendants of the 4 heros in DGSD but queerly enough the fisherman uses oars (in DGSD he uses a fishing rod).
    Probably foreseeing the coming Olympics ;-)

2nd question:
    So far I can remember, in LOCH (old version, for people who can read Chinese the old version of the Condor trilogy is on the site:

http://www.wuxiacorner.com/oldjinyong/

) it was told that at the 1st Mt. Hua meeting, after WZY won, he taught Reverend Yi Deng Solitary Finger (probably meant as an antidote against OYFeng) . So in LOCH YYC wasn't a Dayli family's kungfu.

Can anybody comment on JY inconsistencies about these things?
    Of course DGSD was written after the Condor Trilogy but its timeline is before the Condor Trilogy.

thx

Default Re: Yi Yang Ci (Solitary Finger)

Originally posted by Du Gu seeking a win
    Thx to Noodles for the translations. Kind of experiencing a cold turkey waiting for the next continuation.

Want to ask (to you all) some questions about YYC:
    In DGSD (I've read only the translation of the old version) it was mentioned in the fued episode (with Duan Yu's true father) that YYC was only taught to the male descendants of the Dayli kings.
    Also in DGSD the 4 heros (scholar, fisherman, farmer, logger) were not the apprentices of the Dayli king.

This is different in ROCH because there they (the 4 heros) all knew YYC and is said to be the apprentices of Reverend Yi Deng (who according to the genealogy of Dayli kings - compiled by Laviathan - was a grandson of Duan Yu). The 4 heros in ROCH, I believe are the descendants of the 4 heros in DGSD but queerly enough the fisherman uses oars (in DGSD he uses a fishing rod).
    Probably foreseeing the coming Olympics ;-)

2nd question:
    So far I can remember, in LOCH (old version, for people who can read Chinese the old version of the Condor trilogy is on the site:

http://www.wuxiacorner.com/oldjinyong/

) it was told that at the 1st Mt. Hua meeting, after WZY won, he taught Reverend Yi Deng Solitary Finger (probably meant as an antidote against OYFeng) . So in LOCH YYC wasn't a Dayli family's kungfu.

Can anybody comment on JY inconsistencies about these things?
    Of course DGSD was written after the Condor Trilogy but its timeline is before the Condor Trilogy.

thx

I think it was Yi Deng that knew YYC and had traded with Wong Chong Yang with another skill

What Yang Guo said. In exchange for Yideng's Yi Yang Zhi, Wang Chongyang taught Yideng his Xian Tian skill.

Originally posted by Noodle:
    Huo Dou had sent out a palm that was chopping across his neck when he saw the bamboo stick come out, it was aiming for the ‘Sealed First’ pressure point three inches below his navel, this was an important pressure point of the movement of the veins, this little punk’s ability in recognizing pressure points were so precise, Huo Dou couldn’t stop himself from being shocked.
    Q: Was that Dan Tian that you are talking about?

Q2: After Yi Deng, is there any other Dali king?

Originally posted by Han Solo

I don't remember Yi Deng having any kids before he became a monk... and obviously there won't be any kids after he became a monk

Originally posted by Han Solo

1. Nope. If the novel mentions Dan Tian I always keep it in the pin ying. This pressure point I presume has a major affect on blood flow. Dan Tian is a place where chi is stored.

2. Check this thread by Laviathan http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=&threadid=708

Originally posted by Noodles
    1. Nope. If the novel mentions Dan Tian I always keep it in the pin ying. This pressure point I presume has a major affect on blood flow. Dan Tian is a place where chi is stored.

2. Check this thread by Laviathan http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=&threadid=708
    Thanks for the link... I know that much more now. So were their characteristics the same as displayed in the novel?

How come no translations these past two days man? I'm like constantly checking back and forth for more ROCH

i just wanted to thank you for translating this great book noodle. i hope you finish it.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai