Thread: ~A love between a Ghost and a Human...~

Talking ~A love between a Ghost and a Human...~

Okaes people i'm just a new person here soo i really likes to write some stories in here...well anywaise lets getting started.

Xia and shoua walk along the side walk by the cemitry while they were about to go home after school dance.

"Hey Shoua do you hear that?" Xia asked,as she hear the noise behind them.

" I don't hear anything..." Shoua said,looking back see if there anyone there.

" I do...I hear someone throw stick on the sidewalk." I said.

" May be you just thinking about yourself." Shoua said, looking at her.

" No i wasn't! I saying this for reals though." I said,trying to explain to her that i'm trying to say for realz.

" Oh okay... But let's go, it's getting late." Shoua smiled,and keep walking.

" But no you can't walk off like that? You don't know who is walking behind us...maybe you don't know that a person is hurting or something." I said.

" Well I know but...you don't know if he is a stranger...or maybe he might kidnap us..lets go before somthing is gonna happen to us." Shoua said,and started walking agan.

" Okaes than...I hope he dosn't follow us home."I said,holding shoua arms and walk home.
    WhEn YoU LoVe SOmeONe...It HuRts SOoo MuCh..bUt YOu WilL HAve a ChanCe IN Da fUtUre...

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl

Next MornINg

I fInally woke up and than somehow I felt a coldness on me..Some how I look at the window and somehow it's open...I felt scard and anything...Than I walk up to shut down the window and than I need to go bathroom, so than I walk up the door and opened.

" Uhhhhhhh!!!!!" I scream.

" HAHAh Did I scared you? well sOrrie about that i don't meant to do that..haha. So i see that you awake huh?" Shoua laught, as she can't stop laughing at xia.
    WhEn YoU LoVe SOmeONe...It HuRts SOoo MuCh..bUt YOu WilL HAve a ChanCe IN Da fUtUre...

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl

Scary.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Talking ~A love Between a Ghost and a Human...~

" Uhh yeahh,I'm awake." I smiled,starting to get dress.

" Do you remmber last night? It was freaky as h*ll." Shoua smiled,sitting on the bed.

" Yeah I know, it was freaky as for sure. I don't know who that was. You know what? I gues your right."I smiled, putting on my clothes on,kind of cold in my bed room.

" Yea...Its the right thing to do ya know." Shoua smiled,glanced at the window.

" Yea I guess so." I said,smiled at her and walk to the Bath room and combing my hear.

" Um...Yea...I hope he still out there at night time." Shoua said,looking at her brushing her hear.

" Shoua don't say that...it will come into real life." I said, getting my hear out of the comb and throw it away.

" Hahhah sorrie about that...but I like ghost stories you know...and I like to scard someone else too..hehe." Shoua laguh out loud at her..

" Uhh shut up aready, I don't need to hear from you." I shouted at her.

" You shut up." Shoua yelled.

" No you are!" I said, close the the bathroom door and lock it.

" Hey!" Shoua shouted.

" Just Shut up aready!" I yelled, still hearing her voice in the bathroom.

" Hahaha! I'll wait for you down stairs, and I'll make some food for you aite?" Shoua shouted.

" Yeah sure..I'll be down stairs!" I shouted agan,puting on my make-up on,like always.

" Okaes!" Shoua shouted once agan and went down stairs and cooking the food.

" Damm!! Shoua!your being a neard...!" I said, finish makeup.

Shoua not there and does not reply it back.

" Hey Shoua! Okaes she not there...maybe she is cooking down stiars." I said,washing my hands.

I opened the door and some how the door is locked. I try to unlocked the door agan..but than I just can't get out.

" Hey Shoua! Why You Lock me out! Opend the door!" I Yelled, try to opend the door.

Shoua never answer her question. She is busy cooking and puting on her music out loud and started to dance.

" SHOUAAA! OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME? OPEND THE DOOR ME! SHOUAAA!" I yelled,hiting the door so hard that I try to get out somehow.

She Keep Dancing and dancing never cheak Xia out.

" SHOUAAAAAAAA! OPEND THE F*CKEN DOOR FOR ME!!!!" I yelled so hard that she never hear me at all. I was so Piss Off at her that she locked me out this stupid bathroom.

" La LA La La sHa sHa..." Shoua smiled and sing along with the music. Didn't hear xia voice.

" SHOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OpEnd The fAwken Door For ME!!" I cried, hitting the door so hard.

SOme how the light turns off...It was so daRk in The bathroom with no little light.
    Xia Hears A vocies outside her bedroom.

" Xia! Kuv hLub koj!(I Love you) I need You Here With me." The man Wisper at xia.

" What! who are YOu?! I don't even know you! Why you doing this to me? Tell me why?!" I yelled and crying.

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl

Talking ~ A love between a Ghost and a Human...~

" I'm Andy...Don't you remember me?" Andy asked,wisper to her sofly.

"Huh? Andy Your alive?" I sighd, hearing his voice.

" No I not a alive...but I want to talk to you...I miss you xia." Andy smiled,and wisper to her softly and quit.

" Uhh! No..I don't want to talk to you." I cried.

" Why xia? why? You don't love me no more? You don't know me no more? Don't you remember the past that we just did? We keeping our promiss that we alwaise love each other and seeing each other...don't you remember that?" Andy said,wisper to xia.

" But..."I said,pausing right there, dont know what I would I about to say.

" Don't you remember to keep our promiss in this future, that we always love each other,and you said that I won't forget you and I'll waiting here for you." Andy smiled.

" What are you talking about? I don't remember that?" I said,so confuss what he had said all those things in the past.

" Don't you remember? I'll show to you." Andy smiled and went in to her mind.

"Huh? Uhhh!"I scream and my heads hurts and I black out.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Xia? XIa? Xia wake up?" Andy wisper to her.

" Huh?? What happ--ed to me? My Heads Hurts." I said, touching my head.

" Xia?I went to your dream and now do u remember me now?" Andy smiled,try to explain to her for everything that he and xia did in the feww past years ago.

" No...I don't even know you." I said, try to stand up but he grab my arms and push into his chest.

" XIa? You don't remember everything that we just did?" Andy glanced at xia pretty face.

" No! I don't remember you or everything! So let my arms go!" I yelled and push him back.

" No Xia! DOn't You know that I been Waiting for you so long enough. I want you to be with me. I know that you don't remember me because you lost your "Memories". But I'll show you how we met and eveything that we just did past years ago!" Andy yelled, as he explain why she don't remember him all these years.

" But..." I pause, and looking at the screan that me and him just did past years ago.

" Now you remember? Do you remember that I got into a car crash?,and you saw me riding a bike,and than I saw you, but than I wasn't looking both ways and
    I got killed by the car accident. Than you were runing though the street and than you were crying over me. You trying to stop the blood in my heart but it can't stop it so than I just died right there. Than You said that I always love you and I never forget you." Andy cried,explain all those pain that he just did in the past.

" Yeah...I do remember...Why you show me this to me?" I cried loud.

" Because You lost your memories...do you Remember that you lost me and you felt depress and everything...And than After came from work...you Didn't look at the street. You ran in to the pole and than your friends just heard that you got in to car crash. Than they take you to the hospital and fix everything up. But than the doctor told them that you lost some of your memories. But than you got your memories back agan." Andy said, cried so hard that he can't stop standing no more.

"How could this happend to me? How come they didn't tell me that?" I said, crying over his shoulder.

" Because they just want you to forget about me and everything. They just want to let you know that they want you to forget about me cause you been thinking about me so much and that's why they didn't tell you for everything." Andy said, cryied.

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl

"No..No...No that can't be true. Your lying to me!" I yelled,don't beleive Andy at all. I'm so confuss for everything that he just tell me.

" Yes it is true,xia....I not lying to you." Andy yelled, holding her arms and her whole body.

" Wha?...No No I don't beleive you...Please let me go?!" I yelled,and push him away,but than I couldn't, he holding on me so tite.

" No xia..Please listen to me I not lying to you. I'm telling you the truth." Said Andy,pushing her forward his cheast.

" No! Let me go...you Are so cold..Please let me go!" I yelled and moving around to let me go.

" No Xia please listen to me!" Andy yelled at her trying to make her to belevie her.

" No! My head hurts.....please let me go...let me go!"I cried.

Andy holding Xia hands very titly so she can't run away. She moving around so much,and it's hurting her.

--------------

" Xia Are you ready?!" Shoua shouted down stiars.

She didn't answer her.

" Xia! Are you Aready coming down here! I think she not ready...maybe I should go back and cheak whats she doing." Shoua smiled, stoping the music.

She walk up stairs and went to her bathroom and walk to the bathroom and opend the door but it was locked.

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl

Wow! I like the story and it's very good. What good imagination you have there. :P Um, if you don't mind I can still continue the story for you. Lol, it's your story though that's why I need to ask first. i don't have a good imagination but when i get stuck to one, it could be pretty weird. lol. ok, it's nice reading this.

never mind forget it. there's another rule about not copying other people's idea, though i'm not really copying just helping, yeah yeah, right.

Unhappy A love between a ghost and a human...

Sorrie guys...i don't have time to do my storys but please wait when i reply my stories in other time okaes...i'll post it more lattter...But right now i'm busy so please stay toon...

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl

Unhappy A love between a ghost and a human...

Shoua couldnt open the door. She afraid that xia is dying or black out. But She try to opend and open but than it couldnt. Its not got really cold and colder when she touch the haddle.

" What? Why it is so cold?" Shoua said, talking to her self.

" Shoua? Try to opend the door...please i'm very cold and frezzy here." Xia yelled as she could.

" Yeah! i'm trying i'm trying. But i couldnt opend it. Just hold up...i'll try to find something to opend this dam thing." Shoua said, ran down stairs finding a tools to open the bathroom door.

" Hurry...I'm going to die here." Xia wisper.

Shoua RAn down stairs as she could...but she couldnt find anything but than she found a pieaces of maddle and than ran up stairs to help xia.

" Xia! Are you okay? Are you still alive?" Shoua yelled, and try to opend the door.

" Yea...I--I--I alrite...Please help me..." Xia said, weaked and cant say anything now and she felt that she just going to die.

" Xia hold up...I'm trying opend up the door...Please xia dont die okaes? Just hang on.." Shoua yelled and opend the door as she can.

" Please stop...please stop doing this to me. I dont want to die here...Please...you got to leave me alone...please." Xia cried and begging, and shiverring.

" No! You Must cOme with me? I Need you here with me. Xia I love you so much. Why you do this to me? I always be here with you and always. Please dont leave me here. I need you to be with me...so please come to me." The man said, trying to make her die and be with him.

" No! NO! Please dont! I dont even know you..Please dont do this to me. Why You do this to me?! Tell...m--eee..?" Xia said shivvering cant say a word no more.

" Cause you belong to me and i Never let you go." The man said.

" Wh---What...I dont understand...I dont even kn---know you. Please let me go--go." Xia shiver so cold cant move her body.

" Xia! Please hold on..! I cant opend it?! I'll call Tou ming to help!" Shoua shouted, and ran down stairs and call Tou Ming as she could.

" Please dont do this to me...Please leave me alone. Please." xia said and shivering.

" No you MUsnt! You belong to me now!" The man said quitly.

"NO....Shoua! He---help me--ee." Xia said as she yelled as she could but than no words out for now.

--------------------

Shoua point of view...

She dial up the phone and TOu ming aswer.

" Hello This is tOu ming speaking." Tou ming said.

" Tou ming...you got to come over here...Theres somthing wrong with xia. yOu must hurr up! Its a Emercency!" Shoua yelled.

" SHoua What Happend!" TOu ming asked.

" I'll tell you latter i dont have time...please come to my place!" Shoua said.

" Oh Oh Oh! Alrite I'll be there as soon." TOu ming said and hung up the phone and grabs his coat and his keys and rush out the door and ran in to his car and drove off faster.

-------

Xia point of veiw...

Xia doesnt speak...she felt verry cold and frezzy. The man was carrying her soul and take her to his place.

" I'll take you to my place to show how much i love you xia and to remember everything that we been through." The man said, holding her hands.

" What! noo! what are you doing? Let me go. Why are you doing this to me!?" Xia said as she let go his hand.

" I told you aready...i said i want to show you how much i love you and also i just want to show you if you could remember this place that we all been through." The man yelled at her.

" No! Please...i dont want to die.. Please set me free." Xia said, sobbing.

To be continue...

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl

Unhappy a love between a ghost and a human...

" Please let me go! Let me go!!!" Xia yelled at him and sobbing.

" No you must listen xia! You belong to me now.. Can you cant live now you had to be with me." the man said and yelled.

To be conutinue agan...sorrie.......

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl

Try to work on your description. If description is minimal in your story, I would suggest using script format to write it. So that in this method, you can let dialogue dominate your story, and also, in a way, practice your skills in writing dialogue.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Talking a love between a ghost and a human..

haha! Hmmm Sorrie I not even good at writing a stories...alrite...i know that i just need more practice but than yea..haha. well i dont kare..i dont kare if i not good at writing stories and that so yep..

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl

Nah. I'm just trying to give you some friendly advice and constructive criticism. I mean, sometimes, reader feedback and of course, as you've said, practice, can really help someone improve his or her own writing skills. So, er, if you don't really care, well, just ignore my previous post. No biggies.
    Swifty, Writing

Smile a love between a ghost and a human...

"I felt so cold...and cant even move. Why this happend to me...so weird." I said shivering.

" So yur cold huh?" The man asked, putting a blanket on me.

" Wel--welll yea i'm very cold." I said laying down.

Shoua Point of view

" Hey xia! are you still there?" Shoua asked, knocking on the bathroom door.

I didnt answer her back. I just laying there breath so hard and shivering cant even move my bones.

" Xia! dont die...Tou ming is coming any min." Shoua yelled, standing there waiting for tou ming.

10 mins ago. Someone is knocking on the door very hard.

" Shoua! Are you there? Opend the door for me?" TOu ming asked.

" Tou ming! He's here. Xia hold on, tou ming is here." Shoua yelled and quickly ran down stairs and opend the door.

" Shoua! where xia?" Tou ming asked, bring his tools to open the door and ran up stairs to Her badrooms.

"She's upstairs." Shoua said, smiling.

XIa point of view

" Am I dead or i still alive? What did you do to me? Tell me?" I said, shivering so hard that i feel like i going to die.

" YES your DEAD! Hahahaha!" The man laugh.

" What? WHy? Why you take my life this way. Take me back you indoit!" I yelled at him.

" Because I told you...yOur my girl..and i take so long that we have been talk and i need you here and--and thats why." The man explain it all.

" You dont need to do this to me? Wont you move on? COuldnt you?" I said.

" Beacause i miss you?" The man said to her and kiss her right by her lips.

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl

NICE STORY.. YOU SOUND LIKE YUR "HMONG" =D WELL YEAH THAT NAME "SHOUA" IN THE STORY.
    ~JENNY VANG~

Angry a love between a ghost and a human...

Sorrie. i'm getting lazy to continue my story hehe...

AlWAise,

TrU_gIRl