Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can Li Mo Chou survive?

Default How can Li Mo Chou survive?

It has been a long time since Li Mo Chou was kicked out of the Ancient Tomb Sect and started roaming Jiang Hu by herself. Her kongfu skill was only average, perhaps not above 7QJ Taoists. How could she survive in Jianghu and killed many people? With her kongful skill, she should not survive until the time of ROCH. It appears that she also knows about this. That is why she tried very hard to get the Jade Maiden Manual from XLN.

Default Re: How can Li Mo Chou survive?

Originally posted by Thai guy
    It has been a long time since Li Mo Chou was kicked out of the Ancient Tomb Sect and started roaming Jiang Hu by herself. Her kongfu skill was only average, perhaps not above 7QJ Taoists. How could she survive in Jianghu and killed many people? With her kongful skill, she should not survive until the time of ROCH. It appears that she also knows about this. That is why she tried very hard to get the Jade Maiden Manual from XLN.
    Lee Mok Sau was very lucky. During those ten years that she terrorized the martial world, she did not run into any of the Greats. Had she encountered North Beggar Hung 7 Gung or Gwok Jing, she would have been in *big* trouble.

Not only that. She even managed to get herself a student, and together they created small chaos in the wulin world. They might not commit crime when there were some good guys around. Other than in the beginning of ROCH where she made a big mistake by being in the same vicinity with all those greats, she did not encounter any considerable threats in her previous crime scenes. We really need to admire her time management skill

Actually she was quite good, not many people could beat her other than the greats, 7 QJ learders, QQR, XLN,and HR.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

Originally posted by ToOn99
    Actually she was quite good, not many people could beat her other than the greats, 7 QJ learders, QQR, XLN,and HR.
    As of Lee Mok Sau's first appearance, Little Dragon Girl was not yet ready to defeat her. Only after mastering the Left/Right Hand Technique could Little Dragon Girl defeat Lee Mok Sau with certainty.

Originally posted by Ken Cheng
    As of Lee Mok Sau's first appearance, Little Dragon Girl was not yet ready to defeat her. Only after mastering the Left/Right Hand Technique could Little Dragon Girl defeat Lee Mok Sau with certainty.
    At that time, if XLN was not injured, she might be able to defeat Li Mo Chou.

Well, LMC was only good at poison skills---are kungfu was not that great so she often used her poison needles to escape or win battles.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Most fighters in wulin weren't too powerful anyway right?
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by hkopinions
    Well, LMC was only good at poison skills---are kungfu was not that great so she often used her poison needles to escape or win battles.
    It was ashamed that the monk who tried to cure YG easily died by Li Mo Chou's needles. I doubt very much whether her kongfu skills (including Palm and needles) are solely that of Ancient Tomb Sect.

Originally posted by Thai guy
    It was ashamed that the monk who tried to cure YG easily died by Li Mo Chou's needles. I doubt very much whether her kongfu skills (including Palm and needles) are solely that of Ancient Tomb Sect.
    In fact, I think her Five Poisons Manual was originally the property of West Poison Au Yeung Fung.

Well firstly she only killed those who were far worse than her in martial arts, and secondly (most importantly) she was a hot chick. People just don't kill hot chicks
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

I think that either her opponents underestimated her when she first appeared in Wu Lin, then started to over-estimate her later on and lose to her because they thought that they would. (Sort of the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy)
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Originally posted by charbydis
    I think that either her opponents underestimated her when she first appeared in Wu Lin, then started to over-estimate her later on and lose to her because they thought that they would. (Sort of the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy)
    If so, she had a great propaganda campaign.

Actually, I think Lee Mok Sau was something of a talent at psychological warfare. The bloody palm prints the night before a killing. The killings routinely happening at dawn. Sending her student Hung Ling Bor as a herald in advance. All these play big into creating psychological intimidation against opponents. Look at how it unnerved Luk Lap Ding and his wife.

Of course, this strategy falls flat against the Greats.

if u ask me li mo chuo should have the nikname the ARTFUL DODGER lol

Originally posted by Ken Cheng
    If so, she had a great propaganda campaign.

Actually, I think Lee Mok Sau was something of a talent at psychological warfare. The bloody palm prints the night before a killing. The killings routinely happening at dawn. Sending her student Hung Ling Bor as a herald in advance. All these play big into creating psychological intimidation against opponents. Look at how it unnerved Luk Lap Ding and his wife.

Of course, this strategy falls flat against the Greats.
    so actually she deserved to be called terrorist who spread terror

Originally posted by andrea7974
    so actually she deserved to be called terrorist who spread terror
    George W. Bush: "We have all good reasons to believe that LMC is connected to Al-Qaedah. LMC comes from the Ancient Tomb Sect, and our secret agents have confirmed that the construction and interior design of the tomb is similar to that of the bunkers used by Al-Qaedah networks in Afghanistan." j/k don't take it seriously.

Well, whenever she ran into trouble she would devise some excuse or taunt the person so she can escape without loosing face. She is one smart person on getting out of difficult situations.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Maybe she got good lightness kung fu, the specialty of Ancient Tomb.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

LMC was one of the most powerful of that generation. Outside of GJ, HR there wasn't much competition in that generation. The QZ elders were one generation above, and bound by WCY's edict not to mess with the Tomb sect. The Greats were also a generation above, and they were rather reclusive.

In fact it was probably due to this lack of competition that really unnerved LMC when YG showed up.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

When she does bump into greats she just uses the "you're an elder, it is unseemly for you to kill a junior" trump card. She used this on HYS. And when she encounter Yideng at the wedding he did not kill her either.

In Roch she often encountered situations where she was beat pr about to lose but she was always spared or beat a quick retreat. She tended to know her limits and for all her rhetoric she tended to run whenever ppl that could beat her turned up. If your skills aren't limitless then you'd best know your limits.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time