Thread: HSDS: Holy Fire Scepters

Default HSDS: Holy Fire Scepters

I've got a few questions regarding the Holy Fire Scepters (or whatever they should be called) in HSDS.

1. What kind of metal used to create these scepters? HS and DS could not seem to break them, so they might be quite strong.

2. Could they sustain heat like DS could?

3. I have a silly question here: The way to break open HS and DS are to clash the two weapons to each other. Now, since either HS and DS could not break the Holy Fire Scepters, is it possible if someone, especially with good internal energy like ZWJ, just use these scepters to hammer the HS and DS continuously until these two weapons break open? (I told you, it is a silly question )

Nobody care to take a guess answering my questions? Well, the reason I asked was because in Temujin's Ranking the weapons of Condor Trilogy we just discussed the comparison between YG's HIS with HS and DS. How these weapons were *unbreakable*. However, in HSDS we knew that HS and DS could not break the Holy Fire Scepters, so I was wondering why didn't we discuss about these scepters when we compared the *unbreakable* element of the weapons.

Perhaps the blacksmith that repairs the HS & DS can do something.

Or perhaps you can use the original tools which forged or carved or whatever to break them open. But since the stuff is on the outside anyway and given the importance of them, probably best not to do so!
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time